Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Seventh Regeneration.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Seventh Regeneration.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Seventh Regeneration.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Seventh Regeneration.. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Seventh Regeneration.. I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Seventh Regeneration.. I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Seventh Regeneration.. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Seventh Regeneration.. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Seventh Regeneration.. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Seventh Regeneration.. I_vote_lcapThe Seventh Regeneration.. I_voting_barThe Seventh Regeneration.. I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Seventh Regeneration.. I_vote_lcapThe Seventh Regeneration.. I_voting_barThe Seventh Regeneration.. I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Seventh Regeneration..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EighthDoctor
Newb
Newb
EighthDoctor

The Seventh Regeneration.. Empty
PostSubject: The Seventh Regeneration..   The Seventh Regeneration.. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 7:01 pm

**Appearance**

Species: Time Lord

::Appearance::
Hair: Short, shaggy orange hair. Looks as though it was cut by someone with a blunt pair of scissors... in the dark
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5 feet 8½ inches
Figure: Average, not really that thin, but has a very flat center.
Other: Some light stubble around the jaw and mouth, but otherwise nothing too serious.
Clothing:

**Info**

Family:
Known family includes:
- 1 Granddaughter
- 1 GrandSon-In-Law (deceased)
- 1 Great-Grandson (deceased)

Personality:
This incarnation of The Doctor, is one that enjoys exploring like there is no tomorrow he is one that enjoys getting in touch with the universe and would do anything to help protect it. Having been born in a less than awkward situation he strives to continue his adventures but also fix the wrongs his former self had brought onto the universe during his life; he is gets along quite well with his fourth self but doesn't seem to get eye to eye with the others. He has no thrill about being the time-lords puppet but from time to time he does assist his people. He refuses to take part in war and under no circumstances will be part in the blood shed of innocent people

Strengths:
- Proficient with the sword and in Veusian Aikido (though he is out of practice in regards to the latter)
- Judgements: This Doctor is very good at judging peoples motives and intentions, he is not an easy man to fool.
- Verbose knowledge: The Eighth Doctor considers himself far better read than his previous incarnations, and often corrects peoples verbiage and references

Weakness:
- Romance/Love: The doctor although loves his human companions, his granddaughter, and great grandson he sometimes lets his love get the best of him.
- Compassion: This Doctor has unlimited compassion for innocents and sometimes (In his attempts to prove the depths of this compassion) it can result in getting himself or other people hurt.
- Dark Impulses: The losses the Eighth Doctor has sustained have led him to suffer from darer impulses (questioning how active he is in the protection of innocents and whether he has the authority to alter the Web of Time). Without a human to ground his nature, this Doctor fears he may eventually give in to these.

- Human Books (Favourites being either science fiction stories or romances)
- Music (Skilled in most musical instruments, with a fondness for Piano)
-Magic tricks

Dislikes:
- Hospitals: ”Call it.. Birth Trauma”
- The Time Lords: “Bureaucrats in uncomfortable collars”
- Daleks naturally...
- His seventh incarnation..(still repairing the damage he caused)

Dream:
To go further then he has ever gone before.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

The Seventh Regeneration.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Regeneration..   The Seventh Regeneration.. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 8:20 pm

I'm sorry to inform you that this character is already pending. If you'd like the Eighth Doctor as your primary character then please contact the member who has this Doctor as their secondary claim. If problems arise we will get an admin involved.

I would also like to point out that you have copied the other's character form in an almost exact manner. I understand it's the same character but not thinking up those parts for yourself is just lazy and, to be honest, rude to the person who has put original work into their application. I hope you have a good reason for doing so since copying in any form, no matter who it is you're taking from, is just wrong and unfair.

-Mal of the Administrative Staff-
Back to top Go down

The Seventh Regeneration..
Page 1 of 1