Fleeing the Law.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Brax
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Fleeing the Law.   Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:47 am

(First time RPer, please feel free to correct anything.)

Braxien placed the empty beer glass down on the bar and headed out of the bar, grumbling continuously.

"Hey, mister!"

He turned around at the sound of his name. An alien bounded up to him. The alien itself was covered in large blue oozing spots and only came to his waist.

He sighed heavily to himself. "What is it, kid?"

The alien introduced itself as Gobbel-Rohr and started firing off rapid questions. Braxien fiddled with the time device around his neck, allowing his mind to wander before quickly shaking his head, clearing  his mind of the thoughts.

"Could just…slow down? Please?"

Gobbel took in a large gulp of oxygen, making his blue spots erupt. He turned for a second to look around to see where his mother had gone but as he turned back, the man disappeared.

He could have sworn that the man was The Wanderer…

Moments later, Braxien fell to the ground with a thump. He got up, dusted himself off and went to find where or which planet he had come to this time.

He soon found out that the planet was heaving with market stalls, their owners shouting in order to outcompete one another.

The atmosphere didn't last long though. Four large cargo ships came out of the sky, uncloaking.

"We come in search of a human known as The Wanderer, we know he is here."

Braxien stared in shock as the cargo ship projected a fuzzy picture of himself. [i]What did I do this time?

Suddenly, the picture changed and four Judoon stood there, barking out goodness knows what in their own language. One of them turned to face Braxien and his eyes narrowed before the hologram were switched off.

The front of the cargo ship opened and a troop of Judoon marching. This sent the whole market place into chaos, he pressed his device.

*splut* *splut*

The device needed to recharge it's battery! Oh c'mon! Not at a time like this!

So, without his device, he ran into the crowd of aliens, pushing them to one side as lasers skimmed over his head. Some of the aliens resisted his escape and began to question him, in response, Braxien punched them out of the way. He had no clue what he did to anger the Judoon, but there was no time to find out. They were hot on his tail.

"Look forwards into life, not backwards...otherwise you may find your face planted into the back of a lamp-post." -Flannagan
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing the Law.   Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:10 pm

Jenny looked down the empty street, "No one..." She said under her breathe she moved her hair out of her face as wind passed by she looked down at her Vortex Manipulator and entered in some co-odinates in a flash she was gone from the street.

She Reappeared one a planet witch seemed to be a trading planet ful of Market Stalls she listened to the shoutings of each of the owners and looked back down at her Vortex MAnipulator to see where she had landed. The screen was fuzzy she sighed and looked up at the sky as Four Large Cargo ships decended from the sky, "What?" She looked at the picture of Judoon as they said something in there own language which she could understand because she could speak almost every language she frowned at that and watched the hologram turn off.

She looked at the Judoon marching out of one of the Cargo Ships she looked around as everything turned into Chaos, "Great..." She said under her breathe "Its always something..." She was then pushed out of the way by this man, "What...?" She ducked as a laser almost hit her she started to run after the person moving everything and one out of her way.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing the Law.   Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:18 pm

Braxien managed to take a glance behind when the Judoon had stopped firing, his heart was pounding in his chest.

"I haven't done anything to deserve this, I'm a honest time traveller. Geez." He peered around the corner to see a figure rapidly approaching him.

At first he thought it was one of the shop merchants but as the figure got closer, he realized it was a girl, woman. But there was no time to stop and have a cuppa, the Judoon were, too, advancing upon him. They barked out orders at each other, splitting up into groups of six.

"Brilliant, just what I needed. Smart space rhinos."

He began running. Unfortunately, he ran into more market stalls and found himself exposed and running across the roofs of the stalls, which were not too durable. The stall owners didn't take notice as lasers soon began interrupting the section of the market stalls.

"C'mon, you're just playing around!" Braxien said, referring to his device which still wasn't ready for long distance space teleports. He would have to fix that when he gets off the damn planet.

He then, spun around, seeing the figure still chasing him. Definitely not an angry shop owner, who was she? He stopped and jumped off the roof, he panted for a few minutes sheltering in one of the stalls.

"Look forwards into life, not backwards...otherwise you may find your face planted into the back of a lamp-post." -Flannagan
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing the Law.   Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:36 pm

Jenny kept looking back as the Judoon as they kept shooting at the man she didn't know why which was why she needed to know. She contuied running after the man still glancing back at the Judoon now and then.

She watched as her started running ontop of the roofs of the Market Stalls she contuied to run lowering her head as a laser came right towards her, "OI! What have I done!?" She glared back at the Judoon and looked back in front of her before she could hit face first into a cart of some sorts she contuied to run looking back she stopped as the man had and might have taken shelter in one of the stalls or just vanished.

She looked back at the Judoon who seemed to be running and would not stop she ran into a Market Stall and listened to the Judoons feet run by she breathed and looked out of the stall and watched the Judoon untill they were some what out of sight and got to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing the Law.   Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:44 pm

The girl seemingly had gotten herself into some trouble with the Judoon and too, hidden in a stall. He poked his head above the table and decided it would be safe enough.

"You'll have to pay for that!" The shopkeeper shouted.

His heart skipped a beat, he glanced upwards to find that the shopkeeper wasn't addressing him but another customer in front. Luckily, none of them noticed him and he slipped out of the back.
Being curled up like that hurt his back and he made a mental note for him not to do that EVER again.

The Wanderer must show himself before we eliminate this planet. The Shadow Proclamation has a message: The Law is coming. The cargo ship boomed.

He shook his head and began to head back towards the ship, he didn't want to put anymore lives at risk.

As he walked, he looked at the ground. Half disappointed with himself for giving up this quickly but half wondering why the Law was involved and how?

He then accidentally bumped into someone in front of him. "Sorry, don't mind me."

Back to top Go down
Jenny
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing the Law.   Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:07 pm

Jenny walked out of the Market Stall and looked at the owner as he shouted in his language she rolled her eyes and looked around the place she looked out for sings of any Judoons she sighed and started walking again.

Everyone was still in panic as there were still Judoon on the planet she was almost shoved down by some of them she backed out of the crowd of people panicing listening to the Cargo Ship as it blasted something she sighed and then someone bumped into her she looked at the person and reconized him as the man who shoved her out of the way while he ran she looked at him for and bit then said, "Hey... You were that guy that guy that shoved me eailer..." She glared at him then sighed and contuied, "Did you do something to upset THe Shadow Proclamtion?" She asked looking around the place for anymore Judoons.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing the Law.   Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:14 am

"Uh, so sorry about that." Braxien spun around. "You know…I don't really know what they want me for…"

The rest of the Judoon were already marching back, they walked straight past the two standing in the wreckage of the market stall. He looked in surprise as their main target was him but they walked past.

"I'm Braxien. Call me Brax, if you want but I really, really have to go and…" Braxien trailed off.

As he neared the ship, he had to shield his face from the engines as they were blasting air in all directions. "Hey, Space Rhinos! I'm down here!"

The mouth of the ship opened, revealing a familiar face. It was one of the Law. He had not encountered one since he had returned to his home planet, Earth. His eyes widened at the sight and he began to stumble back.

"I guess that was what they meant by the Law was coming…" Braxien muttered to himself. He swallowed before walking up the ramp which rendered him completely useless. The Law hovered quietly, it waited for him to be completely in his grasp.

"I've been waiting…waiting a long time, Brax." The Law said.

Back to top Go down
Donna Noble
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing the Law.   Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:30 pm

Donna was hiding behind a car not so far away from them, watching the scene carefully. She knew that she had to help, but also that she was useless in that moment. Where she was, there were five other Judoons, scanning the area. For what? She didn´t know.

Slowly, she managed to stand up and started walking towards a group of Judoon. Trying to figure out what she was trying to do, she raised her hands. "My hands are raised, and you aren´t allowed to shoot me." she grinned weakly. "I want you to take me to your leader, is that understood?" she furrowed her brows, as she took a few more steps towards the Judoon.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing the Law.   Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:10 am

Braxien looked over his shoulder and looked back at the alien standing, more hovering, in front of him. The Law struck first, aiming low and hitting the target. His stomach. Braxien stumbled back, winded. Another punch came, but it was a knock out punch.

Blood streamed down from the wound in his forehead as the Judoon lifted him from the ramp and into their ship. The Law followed behind, whispering something in his own language.

"Blo no ko flo, ro mo go no!" One of the Judoon barked.

Braxien carefully opened his eyes, making sure not to move any other limb. A cold draft breezed through, he slowly sat up, blood rushing from his head to the rest of his body.

Scanning around, he couldn't see any other Judoon around apart from a large movement from down the corridors. He was getting hungrier by the minute.

"Hey, you," The Judoon turned around. "Get me some food…please?"

It stomped off down the corridor and suddenly something struck him. He was being held prisoner.

Seconds later, the Judoon returned with a plate and barely enough food on it but he accepted it none the less. The Law visited him next.

"The last remaining human of Earth…that first punch was to brand you, telling the others that you are mine. I'll make your death as painless as possible."

Back to top Go down
Donna Noble
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing the Law.   Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:43 am

"Kro do plo no plo to blo co co flo po to to ho kro so!" one of the Judoon yelled in anger, aiming it´s gun at her.

Donna frowned for a moment, before tilting her head to the side. "Do you expect me to understand what you are saying, "sir"?" she smirked slightly, before her smirk faded as she headed towards them. "You are hurting people. Do you even have a reason? If you have, please take me to your leader, or someone who can say something else than soborobotjotjo or whatever you´re saying, Judoon."

The other Judoon aimed their blasters at her as well, and she let out a frustrated sigh. "Okay, really? Don´t you wonder why I´m not afraid of you. Don´t you wonder why I, a human, know what you are called? I know more things than that. I´m a Time traveler. Well, I´d say more things than that, but I bet you would stop listening after a while. So, take me to your leader!"

"To blo kno flo ho flo ro to plo ho kro mo bla ho flo. ´Lo lo kno kro lo lo ho flo ro bla." said another Judoon, it´s voice grumpy as it turned to the others."So ho plo plo to kro no go ho flo ro wo plo no ´to so ho tro to ho flo ro tro po bla."

Donna snapped her fingers as they finished talking. "Are you going to take me to him or not?" she asked impatiently, her expression clearly annoyed.

Two of them turned, motioning to her to follow them. "to ho kro so wo blo yo." one of them said, making Donna even more annoyed. Would they ever get that she didn´t understand a word of what they were saying?
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing the Law.   Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:49 pm

Braxien could heard various Judoon commands being barked as he was led to the commander. His head was hung low, not bothering to introduce himself to the commander.

"So ro jo ko go no flo ro!" The commander barked. All of the Judoon walked out of the room, leaving him and the commander.

"Could you turn your translator on, I've gotten lazy in languages." Braxien waved a hand, pulling up a seat.

The commander flicked a switch. "I understand that you have had a tough treatment by my men. The Law here says that you have had 23 criminal activities. He also says that you seemingly are the last of the Earth race, and you are to be killed."

Braxien attempted not to smirk, but the way the commander was speaking, it brought the corners of his mouth up.

"Hand me that device."

Braxien handed over the time traveling device from his neck. "What are you going to do? Crush it? Its already broken…"

"No, it's got my number." The translator flicked off. "So ro no flo ro jo ko!"

Four Judoon stormed in and Braxien glanced at the commander, who's eye had twitched. He knows what he is doing, but I sure would like to know!

Then he took a closer look, a red-haired woman stood behind all of them. She looked rather annoyed but he couldn't tell. She certainly was human.

Back to top Go down
Donna Noble
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing the Law.   Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:57 pm

The Judoon were talking to the commander as they reached the place. Besides the commander, Donna could see a man, by her guesses, a human. He looked badly hurt, and she supposed that something beyond the Judoon were the reason for that. Or maybe not, for what did she know?

"Is this your leader?" she chuckled, motioning at the commander. "Oh, come on. Now that´s lame." she crossed her arms as she walked towards the commander. "Don´t you have another leader? I mean, an over-leader or something?"

"Kro blo mo plo no lo yo blo co plo mo mo blo no do flo ro." replied the commander.

Donna took another step towards the commander, her annoyed expression turning a bit angry. "If you say one thing more in your scobotrojofofo language, I swear, I´m going to punch you straight in the face." she hissed, and the commander turned his translator on.

"I am the commander." he repeated, but Donna hushed him before he was able to continue.

"Before we go any further, what are you doing to this poor man?" she motioned at the wounded man behind her. "Why are you even here, on earth, at all?"

The commander was now really Lots of planets have a north! and decided to knock his blaster against her side to make her fall to the ground.

"You´ll need more than that to hush me.." she hissed, squeezing her eyes shut as the pain spread on her side.

Last edited by Donna Noble on Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing the Law.   Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:07 pm

"Stop being difficult!" Sonya snapped at the Time Rotor as she darted around the controls frantically, dodging the sparks coming off of it as the ship expressed her displeasure at being forced to land in the Judoon ship. "Look, I noticed the signal, I'm going to check it out if you like it or not. So just land and deal with it. Its not like I'm going to leave you laying around in the open." She sighed at the temperamental ship, running a hand through her hair in frustration before reaching over and yanking down the lever in front of her, causing the room to stop shaking violently and fall still once more.

"Now you wait here, I'll be right back." She tossed over her shoulder in amusement as the lights dimmed in frustration at her. "Don't give me any sass, I think you've been taking too many lessons from the Doctor lately." Shaking her finger at the controls before ducking out the door, Sonya laughed lightly and turned around to find herself facing another door inches away from her face. "Ah... Closet. Love a closet. Good place, good... Closet." Shaking her head, she pulled the door shut and locked it tightly behind her before slowly peering around the door in front of her, searching for any unwelcome guests that might appear out of no where.

Slipping out, she slowly made her way down the hallway, an eye in front of her, and another on her Sonic as she held it out in front of her, following the weak signal coming from what she guessed to be a manipulator of sorts. The wavelength was really too weak to tell what the blasted thing was at this distance. Before she could get any farther, a sudden alarm sounded, causing Sonya to jump and start running. One thing she knew was alarms, and this one sounded like an intruder alert. With her being the intruder, it was only common sense to start running, right?

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing the Law.   Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:13 pm

"We were just having a nice…chat? Yeah, nothing much." Braxien twisted around to face the woman. It amused him that the Judoon were getting a telling off. "Who are you actually?"

And here I am, thinking I am the last human from Earth...

He looked around, the alarms began sounding. It was deafening. The Judoon, followed by there commander exited the control room. Braxien glanced over the controls, eager to press the large button in front but then quickly looked at the lying form of the woman.

Rushing over to her, he checked for cuts, bumps and bruising but as he wasn't really a medical man he didn't know the signs of concussion.

"Oh…Name's Braxien Lythis, Brax for short. Sorry about this. They were quite nice. Well, apart from one alien in particular. What's your name and how did you get here?"

Back to top Go down
Donna Noble
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing the Law.   Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:27 pm

"I´m Donna. Donna Noble. Human, if that wasn´t obvious. And well, I asked them to take me to their leader.." she said, pushing herself up a bit, before standing, attempting to ignore the pain. It wasn´t too bad. Also, the man was way more hurted than she was. Well, at least his wound. But he didn´t look so weak. She looked around in the ship, not seeing the Judoon anywhere. "Where are they going? The alarm caused their leaving, but what caused the alarm?" she asked, before turning back to the man. "Who are you, by the way?" she asked him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing the Law.   Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:33 pm

Sonya paused at the end of a corridor and glared at the offending wall in front of her. "Wonderful. Just... Wonderful. Go running, end up getting lost and stuck in a dead-end." She swore to herself, grumbling to herself under her breath, she turned around to go another way only to be faced by a rather large Judoon standing directly in front of her. "Ah... Hello. Sorry to drop in like this, but I found a signal you see and..." She trailed off, her smile slipping a bit as she stared up at the unamused face in front of her. "Not working is it? Didn't think so. Well in that case! Take me to your deck or main captain. I'd like to have a word with him about his deplorable closets!"

With a nod, she tucked her hands into her pockets and waited as the Judoon in front of her stared for a moment longer then pulled his communicator over to speak into. "Ro Mo So Ho Ko Lo Maho!" Blinking in surprise at what he said, Sonya shook a finger at him in distaste. "Language! There are ladies... Er, is a lady present!" With a sharp look in her direction, the Judoon jerked his head in a vague direction before turning around and leading her back to the bridge where they had been before the alarm went off.

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing the Law.   Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:34 pm

"Name's Brax. Well, that big Space Rhino was their leader. I'm not sure what has caused the alarm to go off but--Hang on! The commander has my teleportation device!"

Braxien got up and ran to the doors, hoping they would open but they didn't. He bounced straight off them and rolled around the floor for a while before attempting to get up again.

He tried the doors once more, they slid open. "Oh, now you open…You coming, Donna?"

Braxien kept stealing glances at her, he was supposedly the last human alive…and from Earth. But here he was, standing with another!

"Didn't the Law come and take over Earth?"

Back to top Go down
Donna Noble
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing the Law.   Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:51 pm

"I´m a Time traveler. I can end up on places where I am the last one." she shrugged, before hurrying after him. As she stepped out of the room, she spotted two Judoon guards not so far away. Furrowing her brows, she glanced at him see if he´d noticed them by reading his expression. She was not a soldier, she wasn´t even good at fighting. She knew her moves would be hopeless if she decided what to do on her own. She was a companion, not a leader, nor a fighter. She decided to wait till he did something, before she did the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing the Law.   Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:58 pm

"So, leading me around in circles with that foreboding silence... Is it in the job description, or do you add this little bit in for your own amusement?" Sonya asked brightly, her head turning from side to side as she studied their surroundings. Just as they turned a corner, she heard two voices up ahead of where they were, followed by the sight of a young man and woman standing in the middle of the hallway. "Ah, that would be the signal I caught, if you'll excuse me." Slipping from around the Judoon, she ignored his warning grunt and the fact he pulled out his blaster while she headed towards the two standing there. "Hello!"

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing the Law.   Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:01 pm

"How do you time travel? It's not like you have a device or anything…" Braxien trailed off, turning left. He suddenly stopped, spotting the two guards and an idea popping into his head.

"Hey, Rhino dudes! Where is the commander…um, I'm a bit rusty…slo mo flo jo ko ro bo blo?"

The Judoon glanced at each other and then decided that it was safe to guide them to the commander. He looked at Donna and looked back towards the Judoon. Their footsteps making it hard for him to catch up.

"Look, we have a slight problem, the Law is amongst these Judoon. Probably using them to get to me. I have not a single clue to why but I'm going to be dead before I even find out. I just hope my teleportation device works…" Braxien sighed.

The Judoon halted and parted for them to squeeze past. The commander was fiddling with some controls.

"Mo lo flo ko…ro to? Anyway, what happened?" He asked the commander.

The commander turned around and showed him some components and then held out a familiar object, his device!
Suddenly, a new voice called out a 'hello' he spun around and saw another woman being aimed at by the Judoon behind her.

"Commander, could you ask him to lower the blaster for a moment? Please?" Braxien asked, advancing towards this newcomer.

Back to top Go down
Donna Noble
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing the Law.   Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:09 pm

She looked at the Judoon, in her eyes, rhino coppers, and then at Brax as he spoke their language. "If someone else says one more word in that language, my mind will explode." she murmured quietly, but she turned quiet as they started walking, following them.

When he mentioned the Law, and told her something about a teleporting device, she nodded her head shortly. "Then, we´ll have to fix that device-y thing." she scratched the bacl of her head as they continued to walk, when suddenly, she spotted the surrounded woman.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing the Law.   Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:21 pm

Sonya smiled brightly at the two people in front of her before spotting the device and snatching it out of their hands, turning it over in her hands curiously. "Just as I thought, your power core is depleted, really tacky recharger too. I'll fix it for you, no problem. The issue I have right now is with the rhino boys here. They won't let me out of their sights." She said quickly, jerking a thumb over her shoulder at her unwelcome companion while flashing another grin at the two humans. "Anyhow, what are you two doing here? Not exactly common to see humans wandering around a Judoon placement ship. Unless you did something bad? Oh, you did something bad, didn't you? Tell me what it is, I love stories!"

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing the Law.   Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:49 pm

Braxien scratched the back of his neck, a habit of his. The woman's enthusiasm was most intriguing.
Suddenly, the Law burst in.

"What is this? More pathetic humans?" It said.

Braxien sighed. "Okay, long story short, this fella here wants me and has made the Judoon come and get me, saying I have committed 48 so and so crimes but that was my future self. May even be parallel. I was going to fix it but I got stuck here."

The Judoon grunted as the Law pushed it's way towards the humans. "Three?! This is heaven! I get to kill you right here and now!"

Braxien didn't hesitate, he knew how ruthless the Law could be about humans. He threw himself at the alien just as it's whole body began to glow bright orange. A sign which shouldn't be ignored. The first blast shot Braxien through the left shoulder, the others seemed over-aimed.

"Argh!" Braxien curled up and stretched out multiple times. The orange didn't fade but the Law was enjoying the torture one laser could do. "Could…do…with…some…help…"

He was quickly fading in and out of consciousness, his body became limp and he was sure that he was a goner.

Back to top Go down
Donna Noble
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing the Law.   Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:06 pm

A few seconds later, Donna found herself aiming a blaster at the Law. She didn´t know where she´d got it, she didn´t know how to use it. What she knew was that the Doctor´d told her never to use a gun, and that she was useless with it. But acting weak was not her. Standing her ground, she took a step towards the law. "You are not going to hurt any of us. Is that clear? Answer me now, because I can´t ask a dead man a question. That´s what you´ll be if you don´t let us go." she lied. What good did she do with a gun or a blaster? She couldn´t even load it properly. Suddenly, she felt confused, as if something was taking memories away from her. Wasn´t she on an adventure with the Doctor just a few hours back? How did she end up alone in the first place? Her face was still straight as she continued aiming the blaster at the law. But in her mind, she was loosing control. Maybe that was why she was aiming the blaster at him. Maybe that was why she was here. She couldn´t think clearly. Pushing the thoughts out of her head, she took another step towards the law. "//Answer me!//" she hissed loudly.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing the Law.   Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:30 pm

Crouching down next to the man, Sonya frowned in frustration. She could help, but touching him would only result in the same thing happening to her. With a hiss of anger, she straightened up and slowly walked over to Donna, placing a hand gently over hers with the blaster in them, lowering the gun towards the floor while shooting her a meaningful look. "Shooting people doesn't help any situation." She murmured quietly before turning to look at the Law with raised eyebrows.

"How is it that you made your way to the Gelar system? You lot ought to be nearly twenty light-years away from here still." She said finally, her hands shuffling around in her pockets lightly while pacing back and forth in front of him, her eyes flicking from where she walked and up to the man's face repeatedly. "Honestly, Earth? Humans, you don't hunt humans down unless something happened. What could one human do anyway, well stupid question really, considering one was just threatening you with a blaster I'm fairly certain she has no idea how to work. Beside the point, my point being is, these humans and this planet are under protection by the Shadow Proclamation as well as the Doctor and myself. I wouldn't suggest doing anything more unless you want to regret all of the years you wasted looking for him only to end up spiraling into a tesser where I won't even know where you'll end up. Your choice."

With that said, she flashed the group in front of her a wide grin and turned to Donna, her eyes flicking to the blaster in her hands. "Please drop that thing, anyone holding one of those makes me nervous. Old wound acts up whenever I see the blasted things." Idly she reached up and rubbed at her left shoulder with a slight grimace before turning to the man on the floor with a frown. "He ought to be fine now, help me get him out of here. Don't mind them if they follow, I have the extrapilator shielding up and maximum, nothing can get through there unless they have a connection with the same wavelength as the power supporting it. The power being the TARDIS, and the connection being my key, so move." She said quickly, already moving to lean over and heft the man up by his shoulders, a pointed look being aimed at Donna as she nodded at his feet. "Come on, hurry up."

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing the Law.   

Back to top Go down

Fleeing the Law.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: