Fleeing the Law.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Brax
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing the Law.   Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:31 pm

Braxien heard the conversation taking place, he wanted to say something but his mouth refused to form a single word. The woman, Donna, held some of sort of blaster from the clanking noises but the shot never fired. The other woman most likely had stopped her.

Can't believe this is happening to me…argh! I hate lasers and the Law...

One of them was using fairly advanced words, something to do with a extrapilator and shields. He then felt himself being lifted off the ground and a few of his senses came back to him, he shifted his weight to ease their carrying. The mark on his stomach burned, the rage and the confusion that the Law felt, it was excruciating. They were walking down the corridors, their footsteps on metal gave them away. Where am I going?

"Look forwards into life, not backwards...otherwise you may find your face planted into the back of a lamp-post." -Flannagan
Back to top Go down
Donna Noble
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing the Law.   Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:26 pm

"Hm?" she tilted her head at the woman as mentioned something about her blaster. With a nervous smile, she looked down at it. "Oh. The blaster. Well. Yes, dropping it would be a good idea. Or I´ll accidentally shoot someone I´m not supposed to shoot. Is it even loaded?" she poked the blaster, before putting it on the ground.

Then she glanced down at Brax, furrowing her brows. She knew it wouldn´t be smart to make him more conscious, because if he was conscious, the Law would pronanly knock him out again. Or maybe he was still able to hear them. Maybe he wasn´t unconscious at all. For what did she know? She was nothing special. Not more clever than any human in the world. The Doctor´d just picked her as his companion- but without him, she was useless. She was a companion. Not a leader.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing the Law.   Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:48 pm

"Donna, stop pitying yourself and grab his feet, now!" Sonya snapped, her anger bleeding through as she struggled to drag the man through the hallways, her mental map already shifting around so she could find her way back to the TARDIS. "Come on, only a few more turns then we'll be there, keep moving!" Shooting a sharp look over at the woman, she hefted his shoulders higher and picked up the pace the most she could. Blimey he was heavy, there was no way he could weigh like this naturally. He was as skinny as... Well the Doctor she knew best. The wind could blow him away if it were strong enough, well... Not quite, it felt like he had iron bricks in his pockets! "Donna, a little help here. Come on girl, get your head in the game and move."

Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing the Law.   Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:09 am

"I am not pitying myself." she replied, her expression a bit grumpy as she hurried after the woman to help her carrying Brax. Did she tell them her name, by the way?

Not now Donna. No time for questions. Hush.

She blinked a few times as she decided to call her "you" till it was the right opportunity to ask questions. She grabbed Brax´s feet quickly, immediately feeling a slight cramp in her back. What a pity. She should had trained more when she was younger. As she lifted his feet, she glanced at the woman. "Where´s the TARDIS? Not too far away, I hope.."
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing the Law.   Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:30 pm

He questioned himself on whether he was really human, the pain was still there and his shirt was mostly red but he hadn't died from blood loss. Donna had mentioned the word 'TARDIS' and it led Brax to believe that it was the name of a spaceship that they were heading for.

He let out a small groan as more of his senses returned to him, particularly his sense of smell. The scent of Judoon was lingering in the air. He wanted to move his body but it still wouldn't respond. He'd guess that he better wait till he was feeling better.

"Look forwards into life, not backwards...otherwise you may find your face planted into the back of a lamp-post." -Flannagan
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing the Law.   Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:18 pm

"Just around. This corner." Sonya managed to huff out between hard breaths. Quickly glancing around the area, she stopped walking and peered around the corner she mentioned, checking to see if it was clear before glancing over at Donna and nodding. "Come on, she's in the closet down there. Only place to park a TARDIS on a spaceship full of Rhino-faced idiots." Laughing quietly to herself, she lead them down the hallway and into a doorway, revealing the familiar blue box in all of it's glory. "Ah! Good girl, didn't run off on me this time." She crowed happily, fishing out the key from her pocket and unlocking the door to push it open and carry the man inside. "Donna, do me a favor and deadlock that door. Can't have anyone popping in for a surprise party while I'm setting him up in the Med Bay."

Flashing her a grin, Sonya hoisted the man up and propped his arm around her shoulders while walking across the control room and into one of the branching hallways, her eyes set on an open door only a few steps in. Turning carefully, she helped him inside and onto one of the cots. "Agh, how heavy are you anyhow? I'm pretty strong, but you weigh a ton my friend." She muttered while running around and searching through the drawers one after another before finally spotting what she wanted. "Talk to me, what's your name?" She added sharply, turning to look over at him as she unscrewed the cap from a tan-colored tube. Reaching over, she lifted his shirt carefully and eyed the wound for a moment before squeezing some of the contents into it slowly. "This is going to sting a bit, but any flesh it comes into contact with will knit together just like new."

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing the Law.   Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:33 pm

"Bra…Braxien." He coughed, his speech finally returning to him. He laughed at the woman's statement about his weight.

He glanced at the tube she was picking up and wondered what it was going to do. "Argh!"

He squirmed as the contents reached his skin. It stung like hell!
Finally, his wound had healed and he sat up. "Thanks, by the way…where are we and who are you?"

He attempted to stand but as his legs hadn't been walked on for a long time, he faltered slightly. He held himself up and looked around. "I guess this is the TARDIS…impressive…what of the Law or the judoon?"

Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing the Law.   Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:40 pm

"No one can get through those doors. Trust me on that, once they're deadlocked and sealed, the only way in is with a key, and I have the only one with me at the moment... Well, I say only one, I mean the only one on the ship. Her owner has one too I would think." Sonya said idly, her attention focused on the tube as she screwed the cap back on and put it away once more. "And who I am? That is a rather difficult question, just call me Sonya." She added with a grin in his direction before heading for the door. "Come on, let's get the bloody hell out of this place." Turning down the hallway, she noticed the corridors shifted once more and let out a sigh.

"Alright, I know your upset at me, but do you really have to make me walk a mile back to the control room? He's weak you know." She snapped at the walls around her, feeling slightly gratified to see they shifted once more to reveal the entry to the control room once more. "Thank you, for that, I'm giving you new wires once all of this is over." Patting the wall next to her fondly, she started walking once more. "Come on, you won't want to miss this!"

Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing the Law.   Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:03 pm

"Ah, come on, you´re worse than the Doctor." Donna commented as Sonya patted the wall, "Well. I consider myself lucky, since I don´t have to carry somebody anymore. I´ll have ache in my legs for days now." she laughed jokingly, glancing at Brax as he stood.

What are you doing, Donna? Timing. Don´t laugh. That man is wounded.

She stopped laughing quickly, her expression turning a bit cold as she looked back at Sonya. "He´s bleeding. I´m not a Doctor, but I know that he´ll die if he doesn´t stop bleeding rivers soon." she snapped, a bit stressed.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing the Law.   Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:07 pm

"Donna, look at his stomach, do you see a wound? That blood is from his skin where it sat while he was bleeding. I'm not cleaning it up though. I'm not a nurse or a maid, There's a shower just down the hall." Sonya said idly, waving a hand in the general direction of where she believed a bathroom to be while she studied the scanner on the console, watching the power levels with a frown. "Do either one of you have anything that's... Radioactive on you? Because she's fluctuating bad at the moment." She said suddenly, turning to face Donna and Braxon, her eyebrows raised up slightly in a question. "I'd say empty out your pockets, but I'm almost frightened to know what you've gotten hidden in there."

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing the Law.   Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:44 pm

"Thanks," Braxien said catching the towel. "Radioactive? Radioactive…Oh crap."

Braxien remembered, The Law would track him. The mark on his stomach was slightly radioactive, their way of communication. He dug into his pockets and emptied them; a few meal wrappers, sweet wrappers, old tickets and a few batteries.

"I'm going to have that shower now…"Braxien said, distractedly. He looked at the wound and then to the walls, feeling them as he made his way to the showers.

Fear of the dark is really just fear of the unseen.  People are afraid of the dark because they are afraid of what may be in the dark that they can't see.  It's not really the problem for me though.  I can see in the dark.  I can see what I'm afraid of. He didn't like running away, he rather face up to it but as the Judoon were under the Law's control, he had no option but to run.

"By the way! Who is the Doctor fella you keep talking about?!" Braxien shouted down the corridor.

Back to top Go down
Donna Noble
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing the Law.   Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:39 pm

"A friend. Kind of weird, but a friend." she shouted back, furrowing her brows.

Where the hell was he?

Then, she turned to Sonya, blinking once. "Am I guessing right if I think you´re a Time Lord?" she asked a bit curiously. She backed a few steps to lean against the wall, waiting for an answer.

Donna?

Suddenly, her expression became absent. She wasn´t waiting for an answer anymore. Quickly, she turned around to find the owner of the voice. And that was when she realised that it was inside her head.

Donna.

Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing the Law.   Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:18 pm

"He's er... He's visiting a friend and I decided to take Lady here for a quick run. I was bored and he talks forever." Sonya murmured by way of explanation as to why she had the TARDIS. Turning to look over at Donna, she flashed her a wide grin. "Oh I knew you'd be the one to notice. He always did say you were clever." She said proudly, one hand waving in the air while the other began fiddling with the controls idly. "Yes, I'm a Time Lord... Er, well I suppose it would be Time Lady. A very long story as to why I'm here, I really don't want to go into details, yeah?"

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing the Law.   Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:35 am

Braxien had just finished his shower and put his clothes back on, which had remnants of dried blood on but as he didn't have another set of clothes, they would have to do.

"Weird kind of friend, The Doctor…can't be his real name, could it?" Braxien mumbled to himself.

He walked down the corridor, feeling refreshed and stopped. He waited for the conversation end before he interrupted.

"Hey, I didn't exactly get your name. You said something about my teleportation device, I really should get going and…um…" Braxien let himself trail off, he didn't want them knowing about his plan to face off with the Law.

He also asked about why the woman had asked about radioactive materials earlier. The spaceship, TARDIS was rather large, the winding corridors went on and on forever. You better not say you've had a little wander, they might not like it.

Back to top Go down
Donna Noble
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing the Law.   Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:15 pm

"Clever?" she tilted her head at Sonya as a grin spread across her face. "Well, this is a TARDIS. A TARDIS is bigger on the inside, and that´s Time Lord, well in your case lady, science. It wasn´t that hard to figure out." she shrugged. "But being clever is good, yeah? I´ll thank the Doctor for that when I see him."

DONNA!

The voice was loud enough to make her shiver now. But in some way, the voice felt so.. familiar. She let out an annoyed groan, before pursing her lips and ignoring the voice.

Then she heard Brax´s voice as he walked into the main room of the TARDIS. She turned around to face the Time traveler, still frowning as she thought about the voice. "Where are you going? You don´t get rescued to go out to the same place again after a few minutes. I mean, your teleporting device isn´t even working." she chuckled, crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing the Law.   Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:27 pm

"Oh I could fix that easy." Sonya interjected, blinking at the two of them as if surprised they didn't already ask her by now. "But I haven't because I have quite a few questions for the both of you. Starting with Donna here, how the bloody hell did you end up here anyway? It's not like you have anything to travel with besides a car." She said curiously, eyeing the woman up and down for a moment then turned to Brax right after. "And you, why would they be after you, what did you take from them? Don't give me that innocent look either, they only chase people down anymore if something was taken or broken."

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing the Law.   Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:06 pm

Braxien glanced at Donna first. "I need to…pop out for some fresh air…yeah, I've not been fully conscious for what feels like days."

He then swept his glance around the TARDIS interior before landing on the woman in front. He looked down at his feet, trying to think of a reason to why the Law and possibly the Judoon wanted from him.

"The Law, aliens programmed to destroy every single human being they encountered on earth. They managed to drive the few of us out, killing three-fourths of the population. I got the device from a relative…and I pressed it, sending me to the safest planet. Been traveling ever since. For what I did? Timelines…I guess, future someone must have stolen something and somehow they've managed to get time travel to prevent potential criminals. Happy?"

Braxien swallowed hard, he had left out a few bits of information such as his aunt and uncle working for a company specializing in time-travel. He also left out the fact that he visited earth when he 14 and was shocked at what he saw.

"Sorry, I didn't quite catch your name." Braxien said, looking at the woman.

Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing the Law.   Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:10 pm

Narrowing her eyes slightly, Sonya eyed Brax for a moment before suddenly grinning and turning to the controls next to her, fiddling with them before replying. "Sonya. You can call me Sonya if you like. That is my name after all." Without turning around to look at him, she waved a hand at the door. "Be my guest and leave, but I could take you somewhere a bit calmer and take a look at that device of yours. It looks suspiciously like a vortex manipulator, and if I'm right in guessing that, then it shouldn't be too hard to fix for you. If I am wrong, then it'll only take me a few minutes longer."

Turning to look at him again, she flashed him a winning grin, her teeth shining momentarily in the lights of the control room. "I'm very good when it comes to electronics. Take a look at the TARDIS. You honestly think the Doctor did this? No no no, I did it, why? Because he gets so busy with his little adventures he forgets about her sometimes. I just don't understand him sometimes. Anyhow, go ahead and leave, see if you can face them on without me. I'd like to see that."

Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing the Law.   Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:18 pm

She´d been about to reply to Sonya´s question to her, but then she´d shut her mouth again. How did she get here? Did someone delete her memories? Everything she remembered was a normal day, well, as normal as a day can get as a companion, and then, suddenly she was on this ship. With a confused expression, she blinked a few times, replying to Sonya. "Well.. I don´t.. remember."

Donna, please, listen to me.

As Brax began to talk, she watched them carefully. Did he want to get the Law on his own? An alien programmed to kill humans. And he was human. So their purpose, right now, was to kill him. And her, too, if she left Sonya´s TARDIS.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing the Law.   Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:37 pm

Braxien nodded his head as Sonya grinned. The Doctor seemed like a cool person, his device was to go around his neck and it was rather precious to him. He considered Sonya's offer to leave, it was a risky task. The Law could easily injure him and no one would be there to protect or rescue him but, then again, it had destroyed his family and the whole of Earth.

He pulled his jacket off his shoulder and began to put it on. "You're right. I can leave and I don't want anyone to be hurt in the crossfires…"

Braxien's hand touched the door and he glanced back, his head throbbing from all the emotions flooding through his head. He turned around and walked up to Sonya, a small smile on his face as he took the teleportation device and walked out of the TARDIS.

"Thanks for…saving me. I should have gone earlier…The Law won't stop, they've probably found where I am right now. So, I guess…" Braxien couldn't bring himself to say the last couple of words as he turned and walked down the corridor.

You idiot! Stay with them, you could have been safe and had some company. Sonya and Donna were offering you off this planet, you can't travel anywhere.

Braxien shut his eyes tightly, slumped against the wall and shouted, " Here I am! You and me! Come and kill me, I know you're around here and you can here me! C'mon! Make it quick!"

Back to top Go down
Donna Noble
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing the Law.   Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:44 pm

"We should help him. I mean, we´re not just going to let that man die, are we?" she turned to Sonya, "If they were programmed to kill humans, and they think he´s the last one.. They would pay anything to kill him. Listen, their only purpose is to kill him. He has no chance. So. Are you coming with me, or not?" she said, motioning at the door.

Donna, for gods sake! Remember how you got here!

She ran a hand through her hair as the voice reached her head again. But she decided to kept ignoring it, for now, and headed towards the door. "We´re not armed. We don´t have weapons. Doesn´t that make us better persons than that stupid Law?" she grinned as she began to open the door.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing the Law.   Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:52 pm

Staring at Brax with her mouth open as he strode out of the TARDIS, Sonya turned to Donna in complete shock and confusion. "He's a bloody fool. Get himself killed out there." Shaking her head, she thought for a moment, then shuffled around in her pockets only to pull out a lock pick, penlight and her sonic screwdriver with a grimace. "Of course that's all I have. Of course it is, wonderful." Muttering to herself softly, she knelt down and began fiddling with a box stashed under the console, tapping in a long series of numbers in the keypad on the front before it hissed softly and a small door popped out.

"Donna! I have a job for you, see this?" She said suddenly, straightening back up with what looked like a fancy wristwatch in her hand. "Put this on for me, would you? It's a long story, but I can't risk it being on me if I'm going to be going after the idiot." She said quickly, already reaching over and strapping it onto the woman's wrist snugly. "Not too tight? Good. Now, it's a simple communicator. Keeps us in touch, I want you to keep tabs on him from here, see the TARDIS screen? Right there, yes that thing. The blue dot is his device, that's how I found you two actually, but I won't go into detail."

Turning back to her, Sonya flashed a grin while tapping on the screen next to her. "This will be my eyes and ears out there. If you spot a red dot coming towards my purple one here, send me a warning through the communicator. All you have to do is press the nice, big shiny, red button there on the top and it'll send a signal to my sonic telling me where the red dot is coming from, yeah? I don't care to run into anymore of the Rhino boys out there, so I plan on grabbing him, and getting back to the TARDIS as soon as possible." Nodding quickly, she tucked her sonic away into a pocket on her jacket before heading towards the doors tossing the words, "Remember, keep an eye on that screen!" before vanishing outside.

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing the Law.   Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:03 pm

Braxien opened his eyes, nothing was coming. He slowly stood up and walked through the nearest corridor, pacing up and down. He was waiting; waiting for the Law and most likely waiting for his own death.

He could see the news headings: 'The Drifter killed by the Law.' 'Braxien Lythis: The last struggle' It was almost a ridiculous situation he was in. He stopped pacing as the familiar 'hiss' of the Law arrived around the corner.

"Finally…I get to destroy the human! Secure him…" The Law hissed. Two Judoon came and grabbed hold of both arms, Braxien tried to struggle but the energy left him. "This moment…it gives me...chills."

Braxien rolled his eyes at how one alien could be so cliche. "Look, you are not in James Bond or any bad guy role in James Bond. It seems you've been watching wayyy to much outer space TV."

The Law cocked his head in confusion, the instinct to kill had set in, his form became more humanoid, both of it's hands were transformed into deadly chainsaws; one circular and the other was a tree-chopper.

Braxien watched in silence. It didn't terrify him, he had expected to die like this but the timing didn't seem right.

Future self…that means I must live, or…damn, lost my thought.

Back to top Go down
Donna Noble
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing the Law.   Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:12 pm

Donna opened her mouth to reply, but Sonya was already gone. She didn´t have time to reply. Again. Blowing out a sigh, she turned to the screen, putting her hands behind her back as she watched it carefully. She wanted to help them in another way, but she knew all too well she helped them more from here. Out there, she´d be useless, and dead a few seconds after the Law´d seen her. She was human.

Donna, you´ve got to get out of there!

"//Shut up//" she hissed at herself, poking her head as she kept her eyes on the screen. Don´t look away, don´t care about that stupid voice, she told herself, snapping her fingers as she attempted o close it out.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing the Law.   Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:27 pm

Striding along the hallways, Sonya shifted her sonic back into her hand as she scanned the area carefully, searching for the signal Brax's device sent off. It was weak, but she ought to be able to catch it if she tweaked the settings just like... Ah! Grinning triumphantly, she watched as the light began blinking at a moderate pace, silence was a factor at the moment, considering she could run into any of the rhino boys with any turn she made. Murmuring quietly under her breath, she began following the signal carefully, backtracking through several hallways because she followed the wrong one.

Stopping next to another corner, she pressed her back to the wall and carefully peeked around the edge, looking at the scene in front of her curiously before spotting the possibly fatal attack about to be struck on the man. "Bloody hell." Scowling slightly, she flipped her sonic upwards, causing the chains to the saws to shudder and lock up, rendering the saws useless as she strolled out from where she hid. "Really, you ought to look into using something more natural than saws."

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing the Law.   

Back to top Go down

Fleeing the Law.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: