Fleeing the Law.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Brax
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing the Law.   Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:58 am

Braxien cursed to himself, it was Sonya. Sure, he was grateful but if his death meant that the Law would stop their killing, it was something he would risk.

"Sonya!"

He had forgot to tell them that the Law never works by itself. Right now, another of the Law was creeping behind her. He head butted the Judoon that was holding him and then tried to free himself from the other one.

"Sonya! Behind mhpppgmm!" Braxien's mouth was covered by the Law, who had switched to more 'primitive' methods. If it couldn't use the saws in the way it would just use it in a knife like way.

"Look forwards into life, not backwards...otherwise you may find your face planted into the back of a lamp-post." -Flannagan
Back to top Go down
Donna Noble
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing the Law.   Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:15 am

Donna stared at the screen, soon realising that something was wrong with it. It was frozen. Nothing was happening. That couldn´t be right, could it? She lifted her wristwatch to warn Sonya, but then understood that it was offline as well. God, no. She hurried towards the door, dropping the wristwatch to the floor as she opened the door. As soon as she´d opened the door, she faced two Judoon standing there. Of course. Her tracking them made it able for them to track her down, and then turn her way to track them offline. "Oh, hello.." she said, frowning as she waved at the Judoon confusedly. She knew that it wasn´t really their fault, it was the Law´s. But at the moment, the Judoon, was obviously on their side.

Donna, please. Listen to me. LISTEN TO ME!

This time, she understood that it would be smart to listen to the voice, but she couldn´t. The Judoon were just about to do something to her. What? She didn´t know. Maybe take her to the Law, and that´d be both good and bad. The other´s were there.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing the Law.   Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:42 pm

Spinning around, Sonya raised an eyebrow at the creature behind her. "Honestly, sneaking up on people? Not very polite, who taught you your manners?" Shaking her head slightly, she backed up a bit then glanced over at Brax, thinking of anything that might make a proper escape with the both of them getting out of this alive, well... Him alive, her not regenerating. She rather liked this body for once.

"Let me ask you something, what did he do that was so bad? What on earth could he have done that makes you do this? Attack him, track him down, then attack whoever tries to help him? I mean, really." She said quickly, trying to get them to stop then scowled at the one creeping up on her. "I mean it! You can't ignore questions like that, especially if you plan on killing us anyway, no harm in telling me the reason why."

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing the Law.   Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:55 pm

"The Drifter escaped and killed our next heir to the throne. Vengeance must be severed."

Braxien looked at Sonya sheepishly. "Timelines, that was my future-self they are talking about and that, if I am correct in saying, I went slightly psychotic."

The Law advanced upon him. "That's right. We acquired time travel technology and travelled back in time to prevent our next ruler from being assassinated. The Drifter is a bit special as well as being part human…part krillitane."

Braxien's eyes widened and his voice turned into a low growl. "How did you…bio scanners, you will be KILLED! Do you hear me?! You killed thousands! I just…"

Braxien let the thought fall, his head hung down. The Judoon released his grip slightly, believing him to have passed out. Braxien slowly reached for the pistol, pulled out of its grip and swung around.

"Alright, no one take a step forward or backwards. Thanks Judoon commander, Sonya get out of here." Braxien said, winking at the commander and jerking his head back to the TARDIS.

"Look forwards into life, not backwards...otherwise you may find your face planted into the back of a lamp-post." -Flannagan
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing the Law.   Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:02 pm

"How about no and put that blasted thing away. I hate guns even if they are trying to save me with them." Sonya snapped, her eyes narrowed slightly as she turned her glare from Brax to the Law to the Judoon in turn. "What is everyone's issue here? You all have to have weapons of some sort, do you really need to compensate that much in order to make yourselves feel better?" Stalking forward, Sonya snatched the blaster from his hands, then turned and shot it at the other Judoon's weapons, rendering them useless before turning it towards the Law. "You really have no weapon for me to ruin with this, but we are leaving. You know I won't shoot you, but if you jump at me, there's no telling if my finger will tighten on this trigger or not, consider it a loaded spring that won't snap unless you poke at it."

With that said, she gripped Brax's upper arm tightly, refusing to let him go as she marched him back the way she came. "Your going straight to the ship, and you are going to sit down in the seat next to the console, quietly. Until I'm ready to talk to you." She hissed under her breath, marching along until the hallway to the TARDIS came into view along with two Judoon in front of the ship, the door standing wide open. "Donna, what did I tell you about that damn door!" Raising the blaster, she aimed it for the ceiling above their heads, shooting out the light and causing a rain of sparks to fall down on them, distracting the two bulky aliens enough for her and Brax to slip past and into the TARDIS, the door shutting and locking behind them securely once inside.

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing the Law.   Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:11 pm

Braxien flinched at Sonya's sudden mood change. It was almost like standing outside the principal's office. She had rendered both the Law and the Judoon defenseless.

She also had gripped his upper arm quite tightly, it started to itch as they made their way back to the TARDIS. Now it was more like being told off by a really angry mother.

You gotten into more trouble by having yourself tell a lie!? You told the Law that you were part krillitane? You also mentioned bio-scanners, which they didn't have at that second you had told them that lie! And you killed the ruler, you KILLED the ruler!

Braxien shook his head. "Hey, would you kindly explain to me what are you doing?"

Sonya had shut the door behind him and he fell into a silence, his voices in his head arguing with himself.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing the Law.   

Back to top Go down

Fleeing the Law.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: