The Mistaken

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rachel 'Raven' Wilson
Newb
Newb
Rachel 'Raven' Wilson

The Mistaken Empty
PostSubject: The Mistaken   The Mistaken I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 7:55 pm

[[ I don't have anyone in mind to ask to roleplay with my character, Rachel. So I would like it if that person was one of the Doctors. ]]

Rachel was crying quietly to herself as she looked to the city below, she didn't want this, but she had to do it. She had to jump. Torchwood was after her and their force was running up the stairs of the tall building very quickly and she didn't have anywhere else to go. "W-why is it always me?!" she said to herself, tears streaming down her face. She had always suffered the pain of loss and complete isolation; thus making the option of jumping off the huge building so much easier!

She looked back as she heard the Torchwood men getting higher up the building, she noticed they were roughly two staircases away from getting to the roof and shooting her down. She sighed sadly to herself, she turned and her back was to the city below, she gulped and she shut her eyes at the sound of men busting open the panel up onto the roof; she braced herself for bullets to be shot at her and kill her.

She knew their mission was to bring her in alive or dead. She would've preferred to be dead, so she backed up right to the edge of the roof, getting ready for her death, for her jump of the last bit of freedom she had, so all her pain could finally go away, that's pretty much all she ever wanted, she wanted her freedom and her rights.
Back to top Go down

The Mistaken
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Closed RP's-
Jump to: