Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Functional Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Functional Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Functional Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Functional Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Functional Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Functional Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Functional Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Functional Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Functional Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Functional Art - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFunctional Art - Page 3 I_voting_barFunctional Art - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Functional Art - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFunctional Art - Page 3 I_voting_barFunctional Art - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Functional Art

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Functional Art - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Functional Art   Functional Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:46 am

The woman smirked as she watched the Time Lord's display, reaching over and hitting a button to put his sound through. After a moments hesitation, she held down another button in front of her and spoke, one hand twisting a strand of long purple hair around a finger.

In the testing chamber, a voice came through on the speakers, distorted and digital. 'Hello, Time Lord. Nice meeting you. Sorry about the voice disguise, can never be too careful. Do you have a name to go by? You lot, all different names and such, one for this, one for that, I never made sense of it. So what does the Time Lord with the blue box call himself, hm?'

((.. Robin's not doing anything yet, we'll get to that bit >.>))
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Functional Art   Functional Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:51 am

"I'm the Doctor, hello!" The Doctor replied cheerfully, raising one of his hands to wave slightly with a wide grin on his face. Rocking back and forth on his heels again, he looked around the chamber while folding his hands behind his back before speaking again. "What? I don't get a name in return. You lot, always so rude when it comes to introductions. At least the Daleks would tell me their name, then again, they are rather pleased with themselves most of the time."

Cutting his rambling off short, he looked back in the main direction of where he suspected the person with the voice sat at and nodded his head towards the lights. "I don't see the point in all of his secrecy. Do you think I can do anything? Look at me, I'm stupid. I didn't even bring a weapon with me. Walked right in and let you take me."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Functional Art   Functional Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 6:44 am

The woman's smile faded, her eyes watching the figure on her screen narrowly. After a long pause, she held the button down and spoke again. 'I think you'll be finding out who I am very soon indeed, Doctor. But I'm not going to tell you why or how or even hint at it - seriously how stupid are those people who give you their entire plan before you've even entered the room? I don't see how they think they're getting away with anything like that,' She shook her head, forgetting he couldn't see her from over there. 'I'll gladly come out to meet you though. Just not without a few more simple questions...' Letting go of the button, she tapped her fingers to her lips in thought, a scowl on her face. What exactly could she get out of him that might be useful? Of course, his TARDIS, but she'd never be able to learn to fly it so she'd have to con him into taking her someplace. That couldn't be too hard, could it?

'... Doctor, you say? You might not be as stupid as you think. I've heard of you, Doctor, the Oncoming Storm, the Protector of Earth - oddly enough, that one only came from the Sycorax, and why would they say that? You must have met them haven't you? Truly awful race, no offense to them, but not the brightest star in the universe.' A pause, and her cheshire grin was back in its place, eyes watching his form for his reaction. 'Now, I did say no hints, didn't I? Oh, but I do love to tease in this body... You say you brought no weapons, but did you not think of bringing your precious TARDIS? What could lie in there, hm?'
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Functional Art   Functional Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 2:34 pm

"My TARDIS? Nothing of significance, a few broken things, clothes, loads of rooms." The Doctor said with a slight shrug of his shoulders, seemingly nonchalant over it. Completely ignoring her previous statements over his names given to him over the years, he turned in a slow circle, studying the room the best he could from where he was. "If you brought me here to just talk, you aren't going to be disappointing, I know how to talk. Oh do I. But I have to say, lack of confrontation is really starting to get a bit boring."

Tucking his hands into his pockets, he rocked back and forth in thought then looked over in the shadowed direction again, eyebrows raised in expectation. "What? Nothing to say?"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Functional Art   Functional Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 3:49 pm

((sorry, sorry, had to clean my room x_x took forevah))

The woman sighed quietly, letting up on the button. Of course, he wouldn't confirm if he had a companion in there. She had to be able to use him for something, right? Just not what she honestly needed at the moment. All of the people here were pointless buffoons, and from what she'd heard, the Doctor only takes the best. Then again, she could always try and strike a deal with him... Ha, because that was going to be likely. He probably wouldn't be doing anything without her coming down there to meet him, but that was only going to get in the way of what she needed to do. If he followed her, there was no way she was getting away with anything.

Turning off the voice disguise, the woman pushed the button. 'Alright, this better? Honestly it's as close as you're going to get to seeing me in person, at least for now anyway. Maybe later we can have a little chat. But I didn't bring you in here just to talk. I need you out of my way. If you promise to be civilized, then I can let you out, but we all know how that's going to end up. You already failed my test - poor little redhead, is she alright? If your reaction to that was anything to go by, you can keep yourself busy in here.' With a click, the speaker shut off, and the woman reached over to turn off the sound to his room. Oh, how she wanted to listen to his annoyance at not being responded to - and especially to being locked in there - but she had things to do. Another click and the doors in the room were deadlocked, leaving the Doctor stranded inside.

Robin scowled at the door, glancing down at the button she held before looking back. He did say the TARDIS would come to him if she let go, right? She hoped so, 'cause if she messed up, she'd have some explaining to do wherever the ship landed. Taking a breath, she closed her eyes, and counted to three. Snapping her eyes open, she let go of the button and dashed outside, just barely making it before the machine dematerialized. Falling to the ground, she let out a laugh, not thinking she was going to make that. Glancing up, she realized there was still one of the medics left, looking confused at the girl. 'Hey, mind taking me back to your lab.. thing?' She asked, getting to her feet. With a shrug, the medic put in an order for a teleport and the pair disappeared from the street, the place that used to hold the TARDIS now empty.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Functional Art   Functional Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 3:59 pm

"Locking me into a room is going to get you out of your way? You say you know a lot about Time Lords, but you really don' know anything." Shaking his head with a scoff, he turned around and began wandering around the room idly, checking the walls for anything that might be of interest. A sudden sound echoed in the room right behind him, making the Doctor spin around and gape at his TARDIS as it slowly materialized right in front of him. "What? No, I haven't been gone that long, what the bloody hell do you think your doing here? No, go back, I'm telling you, go back to where I parked you!"

Pointing at the door, he frowned at his ship before realizing what he was doing. "I'm scolding my ship, like she's going to answer me and fly off without anything. Bloody hell." Grumbling under his breath, he slid his key into the lock and stopped just before pushing the door open to look over at the dark area again. "Well, I suppose this is it. Lovely chatting with you. I have to be off now. Into my TARDIS, with all of the broken rubbish inside." He called cheerfully before ducking past the door and shutting it quickly behind him should anyone think it would be interesting to follow him inside.

Turning his attention to the control room, the Doctor opened his mouth to chastise Robin about letting the button go to quickly, he stopped and frowned at the empty room. "Robin?" He called out, wandering over to the console and pulling the scanner over to read before the ship suddenly lurched and launched itself into the per-planned flight he programmed into her before leaving. "What? No! Go back!"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Functional Art   Functional Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 4:18 pm

Robin crossed her arms, looking around the structure warily. It looked like no one even noticed she was there, as if they were expecting it. Well they probably were, then, weren't they? That couldn't be good. Maybe she should have stayed in the TARDIS.... Shaking her head, she took a few steps into the room, suddenly earning the attention of quite a few people. Alright, well that was something. Giggling nervously at their stares, she dashed off down a hall, occasionally glancing back to see if they were following and of course, a few were. The rest in the room were calling for the guards to come and get her. This was a bad decision.

The woman's eyebrows raised at the sight of the TARDIS materializing in the room with the Doctor. 'No! He isn't supposed to get out!' Growling in frustration, the woman quickly searched through the feeds, looking for any sign of the redhead. If the TARDIS was here, she must be too. Just her luck, she spotted a small figure running down a corridor, heading towards what she assumed she didn't know to be one of the testing rooms. Well that made things convenient, didn't it? A relieved grin took over her expression as she rushed up from her chair and out of the dark room, into the light to reveal her pale skin and curly purple hair. 'Alright, so that would be... that way!' She dashed off to the left, hoping to catch up with the companion before she found out how to get out of the testing chamber.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Functional Art   Functional Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 4:22 pm

Frantically fighting with the controls on his TARDIS, the Doctor tried to re-route the flight back to where he had been only to have it spark in his face and send him toppling back onto the floor with a sudden jerk to the side. "Blasted ship! Take me back!" He shouted, jumping back up and gripping onto the main lever, trying to get her to stop only to find it was stuck in the position it was in. Forgetting the manual controls, he raced over and began tapping at the keypad under the screen, his eyes locked onto it as he worked. He had to get back, she left the TARDIS and was now stuck in that bloody place.

((Not a lot, but there really isn't much I can do when all he's doing is fighting with the TARDIS lol))
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Functional Art   Functional Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 4:31 pm

((lol you can show up whenever you want now))

Robin glanced behind her, panting for breath as she counted the number of guards chasing after her now - five. Five whole people who had to bother with getting her. Now what was that for? Facing the front again, she spotted a door and thought it might have been her best chance. Shoving it open, she dashed inside and slammed it behind her, leaning on it and laughing madly. She couldn't believe that worked - that door probably should have been locked. Oh well. Looking over her shoulder at the door, she found what was just that and pushed a button, deadlocking it. What was with all the deadlocking? Sonic-proofed? Maybe they just got smart. Either way, she was pretty much stuck in there now besides the door at the other end of the room, which she was already moving to lock.

The woman spotted a door as she sprinted, her grin only growing wider. Oh god, please let it be the right test chamber. Knocking it open with her shoulder, she found it to be true as she saw the startled redhead in front of her. 'Oh hello! Nice of you to drop by, mind doing me a favor?' She asked brightly, already deadlocking the only exit left.

Robin yelped, jumping back at the sight of the purple-haired woman. What was she blabbering on about? 'Um, yeah, I'm pretty sure I mind. I don't even know your name, much less trust you...' She replied, raising an eyebrow as she backed away slowly towards the center of the empty white room.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Functional Art   Functional Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 4:40 pm

Slamming his hand down on one of the red buttons in front of him, the Doctor breathed out a sigh of relief. Finally he got her to stop and land somewhere, giving him enough time to turn around and go back before something happened to the girl. Bloody idiot, what did she expect to do by leaving the TARDIS? Gritting his teeth slightly, he fussed with the controls once more and spun back off into the vortex only to land in the exact spot he originally parked the TARDIS seconds later.

Sprinting out the doors, he began running down the hallways, searching for anything that might give him an idea of where she could be. Just as he remembered he could track her with his Sonic, he spotted a commotion outside one of the doors down a hallway he passed. Skidding to a stop, he backtracked and stared at the guards as they attempted to open it. "Get out of the way!" He snapped, not bothering to care if they threatened to drag him off, let them try. Pulling his sonic out, he scanned the door and attempted to buzz it open only to find it had been dead-locked. "Bloody hell- Robin!"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Functional Art   Functional Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm

Rolling her eyes, the woman crossed her arms as she began to advance on the girl. 'Koitya, if it really matters. Does that really make you any more willing to help me? See, I've got a tumor-' She tapped the side of her head, 'And I need someone else to help me with it. Do you mind? You won't have to donate an organ, just let me borrow your... services for a bit, hm?' She grinned brightly, continuing her advance on the teen.

Robin's eyes widened, a bit scared of what she meant. What, was she going to take her brain then?! But she said she didn't want to take an organ so what was she talking about? Aliens did lie - and so did humans - so what the bloody hell was she talking about? Not dignifying her with an answer, she glanced over at the door to hear the Doctor shouting from the other side. 'Doctor! Get in here!' She shouted, eyes moving back towards Koitya and forgetting the doors were deadlocked.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Functional Art   Functional Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:42 pm

"What do you think I'm trying to do? No, you back off!" He snapped at the guard trying to pull him away from the door. "You'll stop trying to drag me away if you don't want to find out what it's like to have your liver in your throat." Turning away, he began dismantling the keypad quickly, looking over the circuits inside while fending off the guards as they continually tried to pull him away to no avail. "Robin, unseal the door! I can't get inside while it's deadlocked and you know it!" He added helpfully, his head shaking from side to side as he tried to find the right wires inside of the panel, tempted to rip them all out and start from scratch but knowing his luck right now, it would end up starting a complete lock down of the entire place.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Functional Art   Functional Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:57 pm

Koitya laughed, raising an eyebrow at the voice outside the door. 'Doctor, you can come in when I'm finished. Could you please be patient?' Her eyes turned back to the redhead, her smile slowly beginning to fade. 'You know, I don't mean for this to hurt, I honestly don't. Hope you can forgive me?'

Robin cowered in the corner near the door, eyes wide as she tried to melt into the walls. 'Doctor!' She yelped, glancing over at the button on the wall she used to lock it. It must undo the lock too, right? That would only make sense. It was nearly too far away, but her fingertips could reach it if she tried hard enough. Eyes turned back onto Koitya, she counted to three in her head and reached over to hit the button, just barely hitting it hard enough but managing to unlock it.

Koitya's eyes widened, beginning to panic. Now she had less than no time to do this! Ugh, why did she have to make it so painful? If she had just been patient, this could have gone over easier for everyone. Well now she didn't have a choice - this would be her only window of opportunity now that the Doctor was allowed entrance. 'Sorry for this!' With that, she reached out for Robin's temples with closed eyes, taking a deep breath before letting out a bloodcurdling scream, mimicked by the young girl only seconds later. The only difference was the one word she could manage to form through the blinding pain - 'Doctor!'

((... *flips table* i tried))
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Functional Art   Functional Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 10:02 pm

Jerking his head up as soon as he heard the click, the Doctor slapped his hand on the button next to it and waited for the door to slide open while bouncing from one foot to the other. Just as it opened enough for him to duck inside, he spotted Robin up against the wall, a scream that caused the blood to freeze in his hearts coming from her and the woman gripping her head tightly.

Hesitating for only a second, he launched himself forward and ripped her hands away from the younger girl's head, catching Robin as she slid to the floor and whipped out his sonic, pointing it at the woman's face. "What did you do to her? Tell me now, what did you do!"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Functional Art   Functional Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 10:11 pm

The woman took deep, shaky breaths as the Doctor pulled her away, the scream dying on her lips. Her eyes could only focus on the Doctor for a brief moment before they fluttered shut and she collapsed to the ground, unconscious.

Robin cried out, curling into a ball on the floor and covering her head with her arms. Bloody hell, it hurt! She couldn't move, she couldn't open her eyes. She could only lay there trembling, cradling her aching head and screaming. 'Don't let her, don't let her! Don't let her in! Don't let her!' She sobbed, curling in on herself even more, her knees almost up to her face. Tears were forced from her eyelids as she tried to convey what was happening, a small trickle of blood coming from her nose. Her thoughts could barely be put in order as she battled the creature that was now in her mind, fighting to take over her body. She couldn't let it, she couldn't! But she couldn't do anything, and with every passing second, another part of her mind was overcome by Koitya.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Functional Art   Functional Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 10:22 pm

Turning to look between Robin and the woman, the Doctor finally realized what was happening and quickly lifted Robin up into his arms. His TARDIS being too far away, he'd have to make do with one of the facilities in this blasted place. Rushing over to the door, he stared out at the guards as they stared at him in confusion. "Take me to the medical room, now!" He shouted, his face turning red from the force behind the words as he began running again, cradling Robin in his arms protectively as one of the men broke off from the group and began running alongside him, muttering directions each time they came to a turn then stopped outside one of the doors, panting slightly.

Without saying anything, the Doctor kicked the door in and strode inside to place Robin on one of the cots placed around the room. "I'm such an idiot, stupid!" He muttered to himself, already tearing the room apart, looking for something he could do to help her, something, anything! "Stay with me, Robin, talk! Tell me I'm a big-eared idiot, come on!"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Functional Art   Functional Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 10:32 pm

Robin squirmed in the Doctor's arms, unable to say another word, almost unable to scream from the rawness of her throat. She knew it, she just knew it. There wasn't much left of her to take, and soon there wouldn't be any. She'd be a prisoner in her own body, sitting there just to watch this creature use her for its own purposes. Only a few seconds after she was set down on a cot, her screams had run out and she had been reduced to pathetic whimpers. Her breaths were quick and shallow, her heart absolutely racing. Koitya searched and searched, finding the last bits left to control. Relief flooded the parasite's mind as she dominated the poor girl, leaving her with nothing left to do but wait and watch. Robin's whimpers faded out to nothing, her muscles relaxed and she went limp; the only sound coming from her being the noise of her shaky breath. Only a fraction of a second later and she had slipped into unconsciousness, giving the creature a chance to rest after that confrontation.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Functional Art   Functional Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 12:00 am

The sudden silence in the room caused the Doctor to stop flinging medical equipment around and turn to look over at Robin's sleeping form. Quietly, he walked over and hesitantly placed a hand on the inside of her wrist, feeling for a pulse and frowning slightly at the steady rythim. Something in the air wasn't right, she looked like any normal person sleeping right now, but...

Leaning over, he placed an ear close to her face, listening to her breathing then straightened back up. He was utterly confused. Whatever happened back there, it looked over, but he knew better. When things seemed to be alright, there was usually something worse to come. He just didn't know what the bloody hell to expect for the first time in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Functional Art   Functional Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 12:08 am

The rest of the medics rushed in the room, frowns on their faces as they realized there didn't seem to be anything wrong with the girl. Well what were they supposed to tell him? Exchanging glances, one finally stepped forward and spoke up. 'Um, sir? You can't stay here with her if nothing is wrong... Would you mind returning to your ship?' It was protocol - a stupid one, but still there. If there's not a problem, then no one was allowed in the medical rooms. Probably some stupid bloke getting high on the drugs when no one was looking. Of course, it was incredibly unlikely the Time Lord would ever do that, but they didn't feel like getting fired today. '.. Sir?' He tried again, hoping not to anger the man at the silly rule.

((I tried.. and ran out of colors >.>))
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Functional Art   Functional Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 12:12 am

"Yes, I'll go back to my ship." The Doctor muttered, scooping Robin up into his arms again and heading towards the door. Pausing just outside of it, he turned his head to study the men in the room behind him. "If I were you, I'd leave right now. I will be coming back, and when I'm done, there will be nothing left of this place for anyone to dig up." With that said, he turned and walked out once more, heading straight for the TARDIS and using his shoulder to push the door open.

Walking past the console, he managed to kick one of the levers hanging off of the side that shut the door then headed down the hallway into the Med Bay to lay her down on the cot there. Working quickly, he attached several machines meant to monitor her heart, breathing and mental wavelengths while she slept. Once finished, he pulled a chair over and sat down on it heavily, leaning his head back against the wall and shut his eyes, silently hoping he was wrong, that nothing else happened, she was ok.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Functional Art   Functional Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 12:22 am

((timeskip >.>))

Robin groaned, slowly forcing herself to sit up. What the... With a frown, she began unattaching the machines from her body, still not bothering to open her eyes. Where was she? What happened? Her hands came up to rub her eyelids, trying to get the crust out of them before she actually tried peeling them open. Her head was pounding, but other than that, nothing else really hurt. She couldn't remember, though, what she had just done. She had been chasing that girl and... Oh, right. Then where was she? Her eyelids lifted slowly, gradually letting her eyes adjust to the light. But this was not Robin. Her eyes were no longer the cheerful yellow they usually were, and her consciousness was tucked away in some safe corner of her mind. No, these eyes were a dark purple, and this mind was not her own. The twin orbs examined the room, simply unable to identify it. '... Where am I? How long have I been out?'
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Functional Art   Functional Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 12:26 am

"Robin?" The Doctor jerked his head up and moved to the side of her cot, carefully examining her for anything out of the ordinary. "You were out for about three hours, we're in the TARDIS now so nothing else can attack you like..." He trailed off, eyes finally locking onto hers and frowning. "What happened?" He finally said, leaning closer to study them out of curiosity. In all honesty, purple eyes weren't that unusual, there were plenty of species out there that had them, but on a human girl? Hardly usual. "Do you even remember anything?"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Functional Art   Functional Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 12:34 am

Koitya frowned in concentration, trying to remember exactly what happened before the transfer. Of course, she remembered the Doctor. So she was in the TARDIS, then. How convenient. But seriously, did he not figure it out yet? He was supposed to be exceptionally smart from what she heard, so how come he didn't know it was her yet? The eyes should have been a dead giveaway, and so should the fact that he saw the transfer, but no, of course he wasn't willing to take that leap. A hand came up to rub her temple as if it would soothe the remaining headache. At least it was fading out and not intensifying like that one time. Poor fellow... Well it wasn't like he had anything to live for. Still.. Alright, no. Focus. Doctor. TARDIS. Questions. 'Well... You weren't lying when you said you were stupid...'
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Functional Art   Functional Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 12:38 am

"Oh, I'm brilliant at playing stupid." The Doctor commented nonchalantly, still studying her eyes in fascination as they dimmed slightly then changed in color by small variants. "And to be honest, you are too. Choosing my companion. Bad choice." He added, leaning back up and taking a seat once more, arms folded as he watched Robin's body. "I am surprised, your race was gone last I heard, then again, look at me, living legend right here." Shrugging his shoulders slightly, the Doctor crossed a foot over his knee and shook it idly for a moment before dropping it back to the floor and leaning forward, resting his elbows on his legs as he did. "I'd suggest giving her back to me."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Functional Art   Functional Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 12:46 am

Koitya's eyes widened at the mention of her race. 'No, they can't be gone! They can't be!' She knew they were at war but there was no possible way they just could have been wiped out like that! Oh, that was not the right thing to say. Not at all. Her eyes blazed, her glare settled on the Doctor. 'You'd suggest, huh? Well I was going to make a deal with you but now I don't think I want to. Maybe you can go find her corpse when she turns up dead. Sound like a good plan?' With that, she swung her legs over the cot and stood up - only to fall back to the floor. Damn legs, still have to exercise that control. Cursing under her breath, she got back to her feet slowly, using the edge of the cot as balance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Functional Art   Functional Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Functional Art
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Closed RP's-
Jump to: