Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Guess Who's Back! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Guess Who's Back! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Guess Who's Back! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Guess Who's Back! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Guess Who's Back! I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Guess Who's Back! I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Guess Who's Back! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Guess Who's Back! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Guess Who's Back! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Guess Who's Back! I_vote_lcapGuess Who's Back! I_voting_barGuess Who's Back! I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Guess Who's Back! I_vote_lcapGuess Who's Back! I_voting_barGuess Who's Back! I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Guess Who's Back!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

Guess Who's Back! Empty
PostSubject: Guess Who's Back!   Guess Who's Back! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 5:32 pm

"It's been a while..." An old man said. This old man, 13,864,years old. This man, was The Doctor. He'd been on adventures, ones that a human would deem impossible. But no adventures, past, or otherwise, would compare to the one, that was about to happen right now....

The Doctor was falling, from what you might ask, he was falling, actually, more like crashing. He was crashing from space, and time. Falling directly out of the vortex. After an encounter with killer frost giants and a talking space goat named Billy, things were out of control. He'd been away from Earth for 200 years, so he hadn't seen any old faces in some time. Maybe they were dead. That was besides the point. Right now, he needed to live, or atleast not regenerate. "This isn't groovy!" He yells as he braces for impact. With a loud boom, The Doctor crashes n what looked like London, but what year London? He checks the screen on the console, and it says the date of November 12th, 2014. Stumbling out of the TARDIS, with a feeling of nostalgia. "It's been a while..."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Guess Who's Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Back!   Guess Who's Back! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:02 pm

Jerking her head up, Sonya gaped at the small smoke cloud drifting up into the sky a block away from where she was. "Alright... Random crash, smoke and no one is panicking. Perfectly natural." Shaking her head in amusement at the human race, she tucked her hands into her pockets and picked up the pace, heading towards the source of noise and smoke. Turning around a final corner several minutes later, she spotted it. A familiar blue box lay tilted on it's side, part of it resting against a nearby building and an even more familiar man standing outside of it.

Blinking in utter shock, Sonya took several steps forward before stopping again in confusion. No, it couldn't be. He... He was gone, wasn't he? Not a single word for ages and now he appears! After everything that happened, he wasn't there for her and now here he is, perfectly fine and standing in broad daylight! Feeling a flash of her usual anger, she stomped over to the Time Lord and slapped him across the face. "That's what you get for not keeping in touch!" She snapped, only just then realizing she had regenerated since their last meeting. In fact, her last meeting being after she melted... Then came back from another universe. Blimey it has been long. Hauling her hand back again, she slapped his cheek once more for good measure. "Two hundred years and not even a post card to see how I've been? DO you even know what I've been through?"
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

Guess Who's Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Back!   Guess Who's Back! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:17 pm

Knocking off his hat, The Doctor turned back to this woman he didn't recognize. "It was only a matter of time before someone did that..." He says under his breath. "Hello! Who might I be talking to?" He asks. That might have come off as a little bit rude. Rude and not ginger, he was gonna be stuck that way forever. "Might you be Sonya by any chance, because she's the only one who would hit me in the face, or even dare to." He says, knowing she probably was. "It's been a while Sonya, long time no see!" An excited tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Guess Who's Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Back!   Guess Who's Back! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:21 pm

"Long time no see my arse! Where the bloody hell have you been?" Sonya snapped, her irritation leaking into her voice as she crossed her arms over her chest, eyes narrowed in frustration at his excitement. "I die, come back to life in front of you and you just dump me off! Tell me to get lost then vanish, never to be seen again." Her angry expression fell a bit, a pained one flashing across her eyes before vanishing behind the shield she held there again. "Honestly, what made you think I wouldn't worry? Granted I wasn't myself at that point, long story short, it was really the Nightmare Child, but still!"

Falling silent, she looked down at her shoes, slowly breathing in and out in an effort to calm herself down before looking back up at him again with a frown. "Where were you? I needed you."
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

Guess Who's Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Back!   Guess Who's Back! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:29 pm

"I've been off, exploring, saving things, the usual things. And I'm sorry I wasn't here for you, but I was needed elsewhere. And time travel is all over the place. I don't know if where I pop up, if I'll cross my timestream, or if I'll mess with your timeline. It's just a big wibbley wobbly mess. Sorry." He explains in a somewhat confusing way. "You've regenerated again." He points out. "Well 200 years, it was bound to happen eventually, especially with your track record..." He says. People began to gather around the smoking TARDIS, taking pictures, or staring at the two next to the macjine. And after he worked so hard to erase himself from the universe. This was gonna gain UNIT's attention, oh well.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Guess Who's Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Back!   Guess Who's Back! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:37 pm

"I regenerated so the TARDIS could save Ten and myself..." Sonya said in a hollow explanation, her eyes shifting over to stare at the smoking ship, her usual expression of irritation crossing her face once more at the state of her favorite spaceship. "What on earth have you done to her this time? Look that that mess! And I'm sure the inside is no better, is it. Come on, get moving, unlock the door and let me see." She said quickly, trying to distract him from the crowds of people so they could disappear inside and not be photographed as well. Striding over, she reached for the handle, a grin appearing on her face at the familiar tingle of her telepathy connecting with Lady. "Oh you beautiful thing you. Open up for me."

Gripping the handle, she pulled it tentatively, a small bubble of emotion welling up in her chest as the door gave away easily, admitting her into the control room. "Oh, you do remember me... I've missed you." She whispered softly, looking around the destroyed control room and snapping a sharp look over at the Doctor. "Care to explain?"
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

Guess Who's Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Back!   Guess Who's Back! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 7:37 pm

There was something about the tone of voice Sonya used, something almost sinister. "See, I was on my way to visit Eddy the Ood, take him on an adventure to watch a planet called Descus 16 go to war with itself, but one of its ships shot at me, so long story short, I ended up fighting a bunch of frosty things with a talking space goat." He explains. "Sorry about the mess. I tried rewiring the old girl to make toast from the console, didn't work out ad planned, explosions and goats don't mix, I can't tell you that much." He runs around, his usual manner, flipping switches. Smoke pops up from the remains if the console. " Okay, out, get out, out, out!" He panics. Like that, The Doctor pushes Sonya out. Poisonous gas leaked out of the machine.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Guess Who's Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Back!   Guess Who's Back! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:24 pm

"Look at what you've done to her!" Sonya gaped at the cloud of gas leaking from the door as she stood outside. Shaking her head in dismay, she covered her mouth and nose with her shirt and ducked her head back inside. "Extractor fans on!" Stepping away from the door again, she dropped her shirt back down and smiled brightly at the resulting hum that started up. "There we are. Filters the smoke, gets it out of the ship and engines, then I can go inside and fix her back up, considering you haven't bothered to try."

Falling silent again, she chewed on her lower lip, her eyes darting sideways to look over at him again idly. "It's... It's good to see you, Doctor." She finally murmured, a long breath escaping her in a long sigh as she tucked her hands back into her pockets. "Come on, might as well let her rest for a moment. I know a good chippy around the corner where we can catch up." Without bothering to wait for his reply, Sonya linked her arm with his and drug the Doctor out of the alley and around the corner.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Guess Who's Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Back!   Guess Who's Back! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:23 am

[[EXCLUSIVE BRING BACK OF THIS CHARACTER TO EXPLAIN THE FOUR MONTHS HE WENT MISSING]]

"I know you have it, answer my call. I see how it is. Tracking will have to suffice."

The Interfector scratched the back of his head as he poked at the device on his wrist. To calibrate it to obtain Sonya's coordinates was easy, this wouldn't be the first time he did it. The numbers flashed across the screen and the time lord strode towards the console of his TARDIS, "Take me to her, I am ready to see her..."

The ship sailed through the vortex at great speed before materializing just a couple of corners away from the restaurant of discussion. The chameleon circuit had changed the exterior to an ice cream stand before the time lord in the snazzy, grey suit went strolling out the doors. She was around here somewhere, according to his device she was just five blocks ahead.

Walking, walking, walking, and then... "Hello, Sonya."
Back to top Go down
5th Doctor
Student
Student
5th Doctor

Guess Who's Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Back!   Guess Who's Back! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 2:09 am

Off in the distance, there was a familiar wheezing and groaning from an old type 40 materializing. The door creaked open to reveal a tall man with curly hair and a scarf that seemed to wrap around infinity. "Romana, I told you this was not Thermis Seven. It's much too green..."

Romana, the tall slinky woman in white popped out. "If you hadn't left the TARDIS core bank on shuffle, then it wouldn't HAVE ha-"

"SHH! Romana, we have guests!" The man looked over. "Hello over there!"

The man waved and tilted his hat.
Back to top Go down
http://chestertonorchatterton.tumblr.com
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Guess Who's Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Back!   Guess Who's Back! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 2:13 am

Hey, sorry to say this, but you have to submit your character to Character creation with this template you find Here . Then copy and paste the template to a new Topic in Here then fill it out with your character's information please.

We only ask that people do this so we know they have a good idea on who their character is and to keep tabs on all of the characters being claimed. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guess Who's Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Back!   Guess Who's Back! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess Who's Back!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: