Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Fruits of London I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Fruits of London I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Fruits of London I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Fruits of London I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Fruits of London I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Fruits of London I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Fruits of London I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Fruits of London I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Fruits of London I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Fruits of London I_vote_lcapThe Fruits of London I_voting_barThe Fruits of London I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Fruits of London I_vote_lcapThe Fruits of London I_voting_barThe Fruits of London I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Fruits of London

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

The Fruits of London Empty
PostSubject: The Fruits of London   The Fruits of London I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 5:19 pm

Koitya grumbled under her breath, using her torch to illuminate the cave around her. All this just to get a ticket to Earth? Sure, Earth was thriving with jobs right now, but was all this really worth it? The girl's small, weak body wasn't helpful when she had to climb over boulders, not at all. Still she had a solid 10 days left to find a new host. For such a stupid race, humans did make rather good hosts. Such weak minds. Next time, though, she was picking someone stronger.

Turning off her torch for what must have been the millionth time, she checked for the candle light she was looking for, finally spotting it flickering in the distance. Human eyesight was still lacking but it was good enough to do most of the jobs she had to. Leaving the torch aimed at the ground, she turned it back on and headed for the light, a smirk on her lips. Oh, so soon, so close. She was nearly there.

Stepping into the ring of candle lights, she flicked her torch off again, shoving it in her jacket pocket as she looked around. The flames illuminated her dirty, bruised face along with her vibrant purple eyes. Of course, she had bruises in other places, but her jeans and jacket covered them rather well. Tilting her head towards the ceiling, she tried to locate the gem she had been searching for all this time. If it took her 5 hours to get here, how long was it going to take to get out? Crouching down, she slung her pack off her shoulders and rummaged through it, hands finally finding the pouch of power she needed to get that thing to fall from the rocky ceiling.

Closing her eyes, she began a chant, something she thought superstitious but didn't mind having to do if it meant she could get paid. 'Visci lumoni alka niramu. Tetra omna sylvonocti farmuush. Jycnor, jycnor, jycnor...' She repeated the last word as she opened her eyes, her voice continuing to drone on along with her echo as she moved to sprinkle a pinch into the first flame. A few moments later and her chanting had come to an end, each of the flames now lit in a beautiful green color. The gem fell from the rock - however that worked, she didn't know, nor care - and landed in her hands, her mouth twisting into a grin. 'Watch out, humans... I'm coming...'

Koitya scowled, crossing her arms as she rushed out of the cloaked ship and into the alley, hurrying to get out before the rest of the smelly morons did. Public transportation. Worst. Thing. Ever. Still, it was a ride, and she could take just about any job she wanted now. Money. That was what she needed now, money. She had collected thousands in almost all currencies around the universe - just not pounds. How inconvenient. Sighing, she crept out of the alley and into the dark of night, already knowing exactly where she was headed. Little green house, sign in the window with a black cat. Nothing more interesting than outer space witchcraft. The girl strolled down the sidewalk, the streetlights revealing the new, navy blue color the alien had dyed her hair and the green and black wardrobe she had adopted. One thing was for sure, if someone came up and saw her, they would not recognize her at first sight.
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: The Fruits of London   The Fruits of London I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:52 pm

Flicking her tongue in and out of her mouth Leatha picked up the the scents of the night invading her mind, a cat out on the prowl, a small mouse digging its home, people sleeping in their beds, so many apes...Too many apes. A strange scent was brought to her on the wind, it smelled like an ape? No, it didn't smell like ape but it did. "Strange" Leatha mumbled as she slunk out of the undergrowth to follow the strange scent, pulling up short when she saw who was emitting it. A small ape with navy hair bobbing around slightly. Leatha blinked as it walked under a street light. Run away maybe" she thought out loud, it looked to young to be out on it's own. Leatha

Pulling her hood up over her head Leatha slunk up close behind the young ape, swearing as she disturbed an empty beer can below her feet. Leatha froze her muscles stiffening as she calculated how many seconds it would take to attack the creature and knock it out. Fifteen, fifteen seconds would be enough.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Fruits of London   The Fruits of London I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 11:06 pm

Koitya froze at the noise behind her. Stupid ape ears, why couldn't she hear them coming before? Slowly turning around, she took a few steps back at what she saw. A Silurian. In this time period? Well someone's been messing with history, haven't they? Shaking her head, she crossed her arms and took a few steps forward, glaring at the lizard as harshly as she could. Blimey it was hard to be intimidating in this body. Maybe she could use hers? Nah, not too many reptilian creatures she knew of out there - there were plenty of human look alikes  she could blend in with. 'What do you want? If you're just going to follow me, I suggest you don't.' Uncrossing her arms, she let one dangle at her side while the other fished in her pocket for the dagger she forgot she was meant to get. Wasn't that just brilliant? No one would sell a knife to a girl like this anyway. Ugh, this body was so frustrating.
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: The Fruits of London   The Fruits of London I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 11:15 pm

Leatha's mouth turned down into a frown when the ape turned, "What are you?" she asked bluntly, inhaling deeply, "You smell like an ape mixed with...." Leatha trailed off. What was this creatue, Should she knock this one out? She was thinking about it when she saw the creature reaching for something. Leath's tongue shot out of her mouth ad wrapped it's self tighly around the apes wrist, "Who arth yew?" she asked, her speech impaired by the fact her tongue was sticking out of her mouth. Leatha blinked her hazel eyes a few times, trying to figure out what to do about this creature. Leatha shuffled her feet on the pavement.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Fruits of London   The Fruits of London I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 11:30 pm

Koitya yelped, trying to keep her wrist still as the tongue shot out at it. Bloody Silurians. This was just another reason to hate them. Just had to avoid the venom sack and everything would be okay. 'I'd let go if I were you. Hurt this body and you'll be running from the wrath of a Time Lord. Wouldn't want to have to do that, right?' She raised an eyebrow, slowly trying to remove the disgusting body part from her wrist. A moment passed and she realized she wouldn't let go until she told her what she was. Silurians, she swore.

'I'll let you know what I am if you just let go,' She growled, scowling up at the reptile.
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: The Fruits of London   The Fruits of London I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 4:33 am

Eying the ape cautiously Leatha slowly unwrapped her pink-purple tongue from the girls wrist, carefully making sure that the poison sack avoided contact with the girls skin. Leatha flicked her tongue slightly as she withdrew it into the depths of her mouth. Time Lord? she wondered as she nodded her head slowly, "Is that so?" she said to the ape cautiously. Leatha looked the ape up and down, she could beat it in hand to hand combat quite easily, if the ape had a weapon it would be a different story. Leatha sniffed the air, she couldn't detect that the girl was lying or planing on attacking her, too little adrenalin in the air for that.
Leatha frowned the ape had reacted calmly, perhaps too calmly to having a Silurian not only follow her a few hundred meters but also attack her, then again, the girl had said she would tell her what she was. Implying that the ape was not entirely human. "Please, do go on" Leatha said stiffly, flicking her tongue in and out to remind the ape that she had a tactical advantage at all times.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Fruits of London   The Fruits of London I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 4:06 pm

Waiting a moment to reply, Koitya glared at the reptile through narrowed eyes, recrossing her arms. Stupid habit, crossing her arms - she could blame Robin for that one. 'Deilper. Not sure if you've heard of 'em, last think I was told was that they died. Parasite, if you were wondering.' Her eyes looked down to the woman's flicking tongue, getting slightly fed up with it. 'Seriously, what good do you think sticking your tongue out will do? I wasn't kidding when I said Time Lord. Ever heard of the Doctor? Hurt a hair on this one's head and he'll have yours,' She grumbled, not liking that rule herself. She had already broken that one, getting bruised and beaten more than a few times. No matter, it wasn't like she was going to actually show up when she gave her back. She'd have a new host before she even thought of doing that. 'What do you want?'
Back to top Go down
The Blood
Beginner
Beginner
The Blood

PostSubject: Re: The Fruits of London   The Fruits of London I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 4:22 pm

Shauna had been wandering and noticed the reptilian and the girl talking. She hid in the shadows and narrowed her eyes as she concentrated her hearing on their conversation. She listened in and heard everything, she was slightly concerned but when she found out the girl wasn't Human she smiled slightly, she had found two people who were different; they were abnormal, like her. She slowly stepped out of the shadows and put her hood up and put her hands into her hoodie's pockets; her hood shaded her face from the strangers, but her white hair was clearly visible.

"Who may you two be?" She looked to the one she knew was a Deliper and then glanced to the reptilian form, who she seemed to make out as a Silurian. "You are a Silurian, no?" She then looked back to the girl, "And you are a Deliper, no?" Shauna tilted her head slightly, "I am The Blood, nice to meet you!" She grinned happily but her grin faded slowly when she thought she had come in at a wrong time.

Last edited by The Blood on Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: The Fruits of London   The Fruits of London I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 4:26 pm

"You know I hate caves!" Braxien yelled at his device, it echoing around the cavern he was in.

Braxien walked around the cave and picked up various rocks and began etching symbols into the walls. He shoved his hands into his pockets, bracing against the cool air coming his way.

"Hate caves! Too dark and too gloomy! Why do you have to send me here!" Braxien yelled again.

He carried on walking which seemed to be nearing an end, faint voices getting ever so closer. Maybe it was…no, couldn't be Earth…but he could definitely hear voices, and so, he decided to slump against a nearby rock. He started tossing stones as far as it could go and retrieving them and starting the process all over again before getting up, and exiting the cave.

"I have got to fix this one time soon!" Braxien's voice went hoarse from all the shouting.

It was night time and he could make out a group huddled or standing close together. He wandered over, hands placed firmly in his jacket pockets.

"Need any assistance?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: The Fruits of London   The Fruits of London I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 4:50 pm

Leatha frowned, "Can't say I've heard of you lot" she said with slight agitation in her voice as she paced around the girl slightly. Leatha drew her tongue back in at the girls next comment, "Heard of him? I've been with him in his ship, I've fought side by side with him" her frown reached her eyes this time, sucking the amusement out of them, "How do you know him?" she asked slowly.

Leatha turned at the sound of another ape, "Bloody hell" she whispered through clenched teeth before putting on a weak grin, "Yes, ever met a Silurian before?" she said, wondering how this ape had guessed what she was. Leatha sighed when she heard a male ape calling out to them, Could it get any more crowded? she thought gloomily to herself.

Last edited by Scarlegs on Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Blood
Beginner
Beginner
The Blood

PostSubject: Re: The Fruits of London   The Fruits of London I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 4:55 pm

[[ Ah yeah I edited my post, thanks for telling me! ]]
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Fruits of London   The Fruits of London I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 5:50 pm

Koitya sighed heavily, getting sick of all this questioning when she had a place to be going. 'Really, I don't. Just nicked his companion...' She trailed off, realizing a couple other humans had come to try and converse. Really? Who comes up to random strangers in the middle of the night just to talk? Was it her eyes? She'd met a few humans who were solely interested in her eyes but this was ridiculous. If she didn't know any better, she'd think someone was paying these people to get her out of the way. 'Sorry for being rude, but I've got to dash. See you around,' She grumbled, turning and hurrying down the street to the little green shop at the corner. It was so close, she was nearly there, then those stupid humans - and the reptile - had to come and interrupt her. Ugh. If only she could find jobs this good on the other side of the universe.
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: The Fruits of London   The Fruits of London I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 7:48 pm

"How do 'nick' a companion?" Leatha asked, pulling her hood back over her head, self conscious of her scaled body for all the attention she and the girl were reciving, sure there were only two people gathered, but that was two too many for Leatha's comfort. Leatha fiddled with her amethyst bracelet, sending a silent prayer to her gods. Leatha was hoping that all would be alright, because at that moment it seemed that it wouldn't, given the seemingly agressive nature of the ape standing in front of her. "Where are you off to?" Leatha questioned, she wasn't one to pry but this thing had taken a body, what if she was going to sacrifice it to some god or something?
Leatha's mind strayed to the girl beside her, "I'm Leatha by the way" she growled, turning so that both apes were in her line of sight in case any of the decided to attack. What were you to expect from some random creature that had wandered up to you in the middle of the night, a hug? Leatha would prefer not to be slit open anytime soon, been there done that.
Back to top Go down
The Blood
Beginner
Beginner
The Blood

PostSubject: Re: The Fruits of London   The Fruits of London I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 2:12 am

"Oh ok then..." Shauna shook her head slightly and sighed, she looked over to Leatha and grinned happily, her vampire fangs showing without her knowing. "Hi Leatha! I do have a real name, but seeing as I just met you... you can just call me The Blood, or Blood... or Vampy... either one is fine." She said lightheartedly. She looked over to the direction of the girl who had just wandered off, "Who was that?" She muttered to herself, "She has pretty eyes... but she seemed different..." She murmured to herself as if she was talking to someone that was in her head. "Definitely a parasite within a body... which we could class as a host..."
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: The Fruits of London   The Fruits of London I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 2:55 am

Leatha steped back, repulsed, when she saw the girls fangs, Not another one she sighed inwardly as she sucked in her breath "Vampy? You're not one of those Twilight fans are you?" she asked, remembering the first time she had com across one. Shuddering inwardly Leatha looked at the girl again. "I don't know. Just met her, well, she said that she possessed a girl or something. Knowing this century I can assume she's just a little delusional." Leatha frowned, all the apes in this century dreamed of being, well...Not mundane. Leatha's eyes narrowed when she heard the girl mumbling to herself. "How do you know so much about me and about her?" Leatha queried.

((In no way was that post meant to be rude to Twilight fans. That is merely Leatha's opinion of them. As long as the fans see the books/movies flaws then they are all good in my book))
Back to top Go down
The Blood
Beginner
Beginner
The Blood

PostSubject: Re: The Fruits of London   The Fruits of London I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 10:40 am

Shauna tilted her head in confusion then shook her head and smiled slightly, "Erm... no, I am called a vampire by a lot of people around here and a lot of people fear me." She smirked before crossing her arms, "Well I can relate, I am classed as psychotic by a few of the scientists from Torchwood... but other than that I am a normal half-human half-vampire." She said while grinning happily, her fangs showing yet again. "Just call me Blood and we will get on well."

She then looked to Leatha and then away slightly, "Erm... I-I uh... I have been read stories from my father... weird, weird stories." She murmured a little, shuddering at the sudden memories.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: The Fruits of London   The Fruits of London I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:19 am

"Right, I see that everything's fine and that no one needs assistance…" Braxien trailed off, holding his hands in the air.

He then lowered his hands and begun following the person that had just left, whoever she or he was, he had a gut feeling that something was going to go wrong.

"Vampires…and lizard creatures…What else am I to encounter?" He asked himself.

He stopped and looked back to the others, they seemed to be okay. It would be one of those cases where 'curiosity killed the cat' if he found the person he was searching for.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Fruits of London   The Fruits of London I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 3:24 pm

Koitya grumbled under her breath, tightening her crossed arms and quickening her pace down the street. It felt like someone was following her. At the very least, someone was paying far too much attention. All she needed to do is get down to that shop and see what they had to offer - that was it. It was bloody hard, though, when you're suddenly wrapped up in three different people. Ugh. Rolling her eyes, she glanced up at a streetlight as she walked under and away from it. What was the point of those? How was anyone supposed to sneak around if those were there? Well that was probably the point then. That, and making sure cars could see. Stupid things, cars, no point in them. Just ruining the environment and leaving the human race fat and lazy. What would the invent next? An automatic thinker? Sighing heavily, she willed herself not to glace back at the group, only being about two buildings from the small green shop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fruits of London   The Fruits of London I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fruits of London
Page 1 of 1