Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Dagger of Liuthos I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Dagger of Liuthos I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Dagger of Liuthos I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Dagger of Liuthos I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Dagger of Liuthos I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Dagger of Liuthos I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Dagger of Liuthos I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Dagger of Liuthos I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Dagger of Liuthos I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Dagger of Liuthos I_vote_lcapDagger of Liuthos I_voting_barDagger of Liuthos I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Dagger of Liuthos I_vote_lcapDagger of Liuthos I_voting_barDagger of Liuthos I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Dagger of Liuthos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Dagger of Liuthos Empty
PostSubject: Dagger of Liuthos   Dagger of Liuthos I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:17 am

Name: Dagger of Liuthos

Abilities: The Dagger of Liuthos was said to be charmed by a Carrionite from ages past, but it is also rumored to be cursed by the same witch. To any ordinary human, it would appear to simply be a dagger, but to those who know its power, it is rather valuable.

And Dangerous.

Claims have been made that the blade holds the power to electrocute one's enemies, but no one has been able to prove it. Furthermore, it was rumored to only work for either a Carrionite or one of the creatures from its ancient homeland - which has yet to be named by any historians throughout the galaxy. It was named for the supposed witch who charmed it.

Appearance: 

Dagger of Liuthos Dagger-calavera-garra
The dagger is about three quarters of a foot in total length, about half of which is the blade. The hilt is made of silver - which doesn't help with identifying its origin since that particular element happens to be on thousands of planets - maybe millions. The engravings are what may have started the rumors of its charm. The blade is made from 'anodized cobalt metal' which still doesn't help trace its origin. The shape of the blade was said to be the cause of the 'electrocution' rumors, seeing as the one jagged edge could be interpreted as a bolt of energy, but that one is quite a stretch.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Dagger of Liuthos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dagger of Liuthos   Dagger of Liuthos I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 3:12 pm

approved

-Sonya-
~Site Owner~
Back to top Go down

Dagger of Liuthos
Page 1 of 1