Nothing to lose

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Nothing to lose Empty
PostSubject: Nothing to lose   Nothing to lose I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:15 pm

((Closed to Brax, Kalroune, The Blood))

Braxien closed his eyes and teleported. It was Christmas eve on Earth and he decided to pay a visit, to the 21st century Earth. The one wrecked by the Law.

He fell on the concrete floor, rubble still surrounding him. He got up and looked at his surroundings. This was a habit of his, visiting the ruins of 21st Earth.

The Law weren't patrolling the area anymore, so he decided to take a tour. It seemed the Law had moved on to other human inhabited planets, as Earth had none of the resources that was needed to create a suitable breeding planet.

"Merry Christmas…" He said.

He didn't want to stay any longer as tears welled up in his eyes as he,once again, teleported back on to his borrowed ship and began to set coordinates for Ontario 42 and teleported.

He had teleported in a middle of the crowd, who immediately parted and gave him odd looks.

"Don't mind me…" Braxien muttered as he made his way to the merchant who borrowed the ship to him.

"Look forwards into life, not backwards...otherwise you may find your face planted into the back of a lamp-post." -Flannagan

Last edited by Brax Lythis on Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Blood
Beginner
Beginner
The Blood

Nothing to lose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing to lose   Nothing to lose I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:21 pm

Shauna had her hood up as the sun shone on Ontario 42. She was shopping around for some items and she had to keep her hands in her pockets to keep the sun from hitting her skin and stinging like it always did. She sighed slightly as she looked at each market stall and there seemed to be absolutely nothing interesting on offer.

She passed many shops before stopping and sitting down on a free bench, her head lowered as she felt like an outcast once more... she always felt like an outcast... she will always be an outcast and she knew it, always lonely and she will always be judged and hated by those around her. She looked down sadly and tears welled up in her eyes. "Why am I so lonely?" She muttered to herself sadly.
Back to top Go down
Kalroune
Beginner
Beginner
Kalroune

Nothing to lose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing to lose   Nothing to lose I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:02 pm

Kalroune had been searching for a planet to make a quick stop at for some time now, the ship's AI notified him "Approaching Ontario 42" the AI repeated itself several times before going silent. Kalroune had visited Ontario 42 a few years ago in the past, it was where he had gotten some 'improvements' done on his white-cane, his ship was beginning to land on the docking station, he put on his waistcoat, flicked up the collar and grabbed his cane, "What's it look like out there?" he asked the AI, "26 stalls directly in front of the docking station, the sun is bright." the AI responded, "Are there any shops where I might be able to get a new personality setting for you? You seem a bit plain that's all." Kalroune asked jokingly, "I suggest trying the electronics stall further down." the AI had no sense of humor.
The ship's doors opened, Kalroune tightened his grip on his cane and slowly stepped outside, he felt a cool breeze of wind and could taste the almost bittersweet air surrounding him, the whole area was alive with the sound of sellers yelling out to possible customers "Seems different." Kalroune said to himself.
Back to top Go down
The Blood
Beginner
Beginner
The Blood

Nothing to lose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing to lose   Nothing to lose I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:12 pm

Shauna watched the market stalls as the sellers yelled out for potential customers. She sighed and shook her head, saw a small child run past and she looked down at the little boy as he suddenly stopped and stared at her, "T-the Blood?!" The boy screamed out in fear, "The Blood!" he ran through the market place and shouted, "The Blood, she is here!" He shouted it over and over again.

Shauna's eyes widened as people began to look to her and glare at her angrily, they all started to shout and she quickly ran off to find some space, she needed somewhere to go and hide from all the angry market people who were obviously going to turn her in or even kill her themselves. She started to worry and panic as she hid away in the shadows, pulling her hood down and the shade stopped the sun from hurting her as she stared out of the shadows with her silver eyes as she sorted out her white hair.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Nothing to lose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing to lose   Nothing to lose I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:14 pm

Braxien turned his head to see a spaceship come into land. A man got out, wearing a blindfold across his face and he cocked his head.

"Who is this guy?" Said one of the vendors.

Braxien walked up to the vendor and slammed his fist against the stall table. The vendor turned his attention from the new arrival to Braxien's face. It wasn't exactly angry, just not a single emotion on his face as his raised an eyebrow.

"What do you want and…Oh? You're picking a fight! You don't want to mess with me, mate." Said the vendor.

Braxien sighed. He wasn't picking a fight, he just felt it was wrong to pre-judge a newcomer before he bought any of the merchandise. He walked to the middle as loads of aliens surrounded him and the vendor, who was muscular and well-trained in street fights.

He stood silently, eyeing his competition quickly before shifting his right foot behind his left.

The vendor chuckled.

"Not stopping you. Bring it." Braxien said, calmly. But the fight hadn't started until news came: The Blood was here. He had met her before, up on a roof, he rushed over to the small boy and asked where she was and he pointed in the general direction of where he had seen her.

"Hey!" Braxien finally called out as he spotted the retreating form of the vampire.

"Look forwards into life, not backwards...otherwise you may find your face planted into the back of a lamp-post." -Flannagan
Back to top Go down
The Blood
Beginner
Beginner
The Blood

Nothing to lose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing to lose   Nothing to lose I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:25 pm

Shauna looked up to see a familiar man, her eyes widened and she retreated from the shadows and into the sunlight, she hissed a little in pain as the sun light touched her bare hands and face. She quickly put her hood up and growled at the man, "You again?!" She quickly ran off towards the docking bay, hoping to lose the man through the large market full of people. "Go away!" She shouted at him angrily.

Market people noticed her and they shouted, "The Blood, it is the vampire!" Some women and children cowered in fear and the men picked up weapons or just had massive muscles as they began to run after her and her eyes widened, "Oh no! Not again!"

Last edited by The Blood on Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kalroune
Beginner
Beginner
Kalroune

Nothing to lose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing to lose   Nothing to lose I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:43 pm

There seemed to be some commotion going on, from what he could hear people were screaming about a vampire of sorts, Kalroune decided to go and investigate, he hadn't heard of there being any vampire problems before, "What's going on?" Kalroune asked a vendor, "A vampire sir! A vampire is here!" the vendor grappled onto Kalroune's waistcoat and cried before letting go and running away, "You could have at least given me some directions." Kalroune muttered to himself, he started to jog slightly trying to get through the civilians, he finally found a group of men all bundled up together, they seemed to be searching for something "Excuse me, have you seen a vampire around here by any chance?" Kalroune asked politely, "Oh so you're also trying to kill it, come with us!" the fish-like alien replied, "Kill?! Heavens no, I just wanted to meet them and possibly have a nice cup of tea with them." Kalroune explained.

"Are you out of your mind?!" the alien snapped.
"My mother had me tested and... yes, yes I am." Kalroune jokingly replied.
"You're blind, that vampire will kill you and you wont even have to have your back turned!" he growled
"I'm sure they are a lovely fellow." Kalroune was beginning to aggravate the entire group of muscular alien men.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Nothing to lose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing to lose   Nothing to lose I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 2:36 pm

Braxien flinched slightly at the hostility of the vampire, considering she had a mob on his hands. From a distance, he could see the blind fellow jogging along.

He turned around to see the mob coming towards him, he quickly asked a vendor whether it'll be possible to borrow a rifle, he then cocked it and pointed it towards the mob, each one holding a weapon.

"Okay, okay, before you decide to shoot, lemme explain?" Braxien said, pointing it to and from each of the mob member he could see.

"Go ahead, what could you possibly do to hold us up?" Smirked on of them.

"Hmm, what about this?" Braxien fired a shot, which went into the man's leg. "Introduction, I'm commonly referred to as The Drifter. Got that? Good. When I get a gut feeling, it's usually to do with what i am seeing. All of you are aliens but you don't go chasing after each other, why should the vampire be any different? Anyone got fangs?"

A few of the members opened their mouths, and the rest muttered to themselves about the name, showing fangs. Some were hairy and some were amphibious. Braxien pointed to all of them, "See what I mean? Give up this silly goose chase. You came here to shop, not to hunt."

"Get outta the way. We are many and you are one."

Braxien shrugged, casually firing off shots, not glancing to see what he'd shot. The others raised their rifles and began firing at him, somewhere at the back of his mind, he hoped everyone would be too distracted with him and his hold-up that The Blood was able to escape.

Last edited by Brax Lythis on Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kalroune
Beginner
Beginner
Kalroune

Nothing to lose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing to lose   Nothing to lose I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 4:21 pm

"Keep firing!" roared the alien at the front, they all pulled up their guns and continued shooting at 'The Drifter', "Excuse me everyone? Why are you shooting him, I am very confused." Kalroune asked, "Shut your trap!" a Judoon growled as he fired at The Drifter, Kalroune thought this was a good time to switch to the other side and walked over towards The Drifter through the gunfire, "Hello Mr Drifter, I am under the impression that you are trying to this so called vampire yes?" Kalroune asked, A three eyed alien wielding a scimitar ran up behind Kalroune and put him in a choke hold,"Unhand me you uncouth oath!" Kalroune demanded before flipping the alien over his shoulder and knocking him out with his cane, "Close your eyes for a minute please Sir." Kalroune politely requested, he twisted the top of his cane, a bright flash of light beamed, once he twisted the top back the mob seemed to be slightly dazed and had been blinded, "Good old flash, it always works in a hostile situation, ha ha." Kalroune grinned.
Kalroune started heading left, "If I am right, there is a alleyway down here, I would presume the vampire went that way. This is spectacular, I'm sure this will be a good adventure, don't you? What are you waiting for? Come on." Kalroune gestured as an indication for The Drifter to follow.
Back to top Go down
The Blood
Beginner
Beginner
The Blood

Nothing to lose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing to lose   Nothing to lose I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 5:43 pm

Shauna ran away, trying to ignore the sounds of the gunshots from behind her. She saw an alleyway and quickly hid there, she looked around and only a couple of bats were hanging upside down, she smiled slightly and the bats opened their wings and looked to her, they squeaked and squirmed before flying and landing on her shoulders. Shauna giggled and patted their heads gently with a finger. "You three are so cute." She said with a big grin and her fangs were in view.

She couldn't block out the sounds of guns firing and she sat down against the brick wall of the dead end of the alleyway and she sighed sadly, petting the bats' heads as they snuggled up to her and fell asleep against her.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Nothing to lose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing to lose   Nothing to lose I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:33 am

Braxien shut his eyes as a bright light flashed, it had blinded the others and had temporarily left them stunned.

The blindfolded man must have thought this was of great amusement, considering he couldn't see.

Once everything had died down slightly, Braxien thought it best to leave. He turned on his heels and sprinted down, trying to track where Shauna had gone, his eyes darting from left to right and occasionally above him.

"Hey, blindfold, you coming?" Braxien shouted behind him.

It was odd that many people were after her, even with sufficient evidence to say that they were able to attack each other. "Shauna? Shauna! It's alright! It's only Braxien, no one's going to hurt you!"

Back to top Go down
The Blood
Beginner
Beginner
The Blood

Nothing to lose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing to lose   Nothing to lose I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:41 am

Shauna heard someone calling her name and she put one of the bats on her shoulder and she stepped out, her hood shading her pale face and some of her white hair. She looked to see Braxien just pass her location and she sighed a little too loudly, she covered her mouth and began to run.

Everyone is after me! Why is everyone after me?! She thought to herself in confusion and she was angry and upset because of this.
Back to top Go down
Kalroune
Beginner
Beginner
Kalroune

Nothing to lose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing to lose   Nothing to lose I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 12:17 pm

The Drifter ran past Kalroune and began calling out to a girl called "Shauna", "I thought I would have been leading this expedition, but after all you do have the eyes here." Kalroune chuckled to himself, Kalroune started to pick up his pace trying to keep up with The Drifter, Kalroune stopped suddenly, he heard someone sigh and the sound of footsteps moving quickly afterwards, "Uh, Drifter, I think the vampire went down that way, not where you're headed." Kalroune called out pointing his cane out in the direction where the sound of fleeting footsteps was coming from.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Nothing to lose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing to lose   Nothing to lose I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 5:36 pm

"It's Brax, Drifter's only my nickname. Surprised you don't know it." He snapped, walking in the direction the blind dude had pointed in.

He hurried down the path, searching for the vampire. Part of his mind wondered whether it was best to leave the vampire and the blind dude but the other half was wondering where the mob had gone.

"Shauna!" He called.

Braxien had to urgently get to her now, her life might be in more trouble. It was clear her mind wasn't as stable as he had hoped it was, she thought that on the roof that he was going to hurt her but it never would happen. "You coming? Blindfold dude?"

Back to top Go down
Kalroune
Beginner
Beginner
Kalroune

Nothing to lose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing to lose   Nothing to lose I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 6:03 pm

"Yes, of course I'm coming. Oh and the name is Kalroune." He replied, Kalroune then shortened his cane and snapped it into a holster, he was getting tired of carrying it when he was hardly even using it, this time he let Brax lead the way completely, like he had already stated, Brax did have the eyes between the two of them.

"So, this Shauna girl, I assume she is the alleged vampire? Oh what am I saying, of course she is otherwise I highly doubt you'd be calling out the name... Unless it's the name of your pet dog? You do have a dog don't you? It's just I can smell dog on you that's all...I'm waffling, I'm sorry let's continue with the search." Kalroune stopped blabbering, he could hear some bats squeaking close by, he started up again "Hmm, perhaps we should ask the bats if they know where the girl is?" Kalroune chuckled.
Back to top Go down
The Blood
Beginner
Beginner
The Blood

Nothing to lose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing to lose   Nothing to lose I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 9:39 am

Shauna ran until she couldn't run no more, she panted heavily as she tried to catch her breath. A hooded, big figure stopped in front of her and they simply grinned and lifted up a mirror, the sunlight hit the mirror and bounced off into Shauna's face. Her eyes widened and she hissed as she felt the burning sensation come on. She fell to her knees and the bat that was on her shoulder was making small, worried squeaking noises. The hooded figure chuckled and grabbed at Shauna's hood and pulled it down. Shauna began to whimper and hiss in pain and because of the sun burning her, she couldn't do anything to get rid of the man.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Nothing to lose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing to lose   Nothing to lose I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:10 am

Braxien heard faint hissing and ran towards to the sound and saw Shauna being attacked by a man in a black hood. He was much broader than Braxien was but he jumped onto the man in the hood, hooking himself around his neck.

The man staggered back, dropping the mirror.

"Alright! Time to find out who you really are!" Braxien huffed, clinging desperately to the man. He managed to take off the hood. "Who the heck is this?"

"Shauna, it's alright. Get going, that way!" Braxien pointed the way towards Kalroune.

Back to top Go down
Kalroune
Beginner
Beginner
Kalroune

Nothing to lose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing to lose   Nothing to lose I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 12:51 pm

Kalroune waved making him a beacon for the vampire girl, "Miss Shauna, this way madam! It's safe!" Kalroune called out, he looked like a prancing idiot,"Brax, I have a ship! Perhaps we could go there? Brax? Brax?!" Kalroune realized that Brax was in trouble.
Kalroune, whipped out his cane and ran towards Brax and the hooded man, "Excuse me! I...NEED...HIM...FOR...A...MOMENT!" Kalroune yelled at the man and slammed his cane on his face, the cane snapped, "Oh dear, that was my third cane this week. Well Brax, now that we are in talking distance from each other, who is this fellow?"

Last edited by Kalroune on Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Nothing to lose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing to lose   Nothing to lose I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 1:04 pm

"No, get Shauna to your ship!" Braxien said, slamming the man to the ground.

This man was really heavy, he was quite solid and quite fast on his feet. The cane had snapped, and that probably was a bad thing but it didn't matter now. "You know, I don't really know!!!"

Braxien was flung to one side, into some nearby trashcans. The man advanced upon him, evil radiating from his presence.

"Leave me to her, she is a dangerous criminal, dangerous you hear me?" The man said.

Braxien nodded, getting himself up and brushing off his shoulders. He sent a punch but feinted and kicked with all his might. This managed to leave him in the same situation he was in, defenseless and a bit dazed.

"C'mon, lets get outta here!" Braxien said.

Back to top Go down
Kalroune
Beginner
Beginner
Kalroune

Nothing to lose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing to lose   Nothing to lose I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 6:46 pm

"This way madam." Kalroune led the way to his ship.

At one point he took a wrong turn and almost ran into the mob hunting the girl.

"Ah... wrong way, let's just turn around slowly and... run!" Kalroune swayed his arms quickly sending Brax and the girl in the opposite direction.

Once they were back on track, Kalroune slowed down to make sure they didn't take a wrong turn like last time, they ended up finding themselves' in the market by the docks and Kalroune's ship was just beyond the sea of people. The pushed their way through hastily until they finally reached the beauty that was 'The Blind Crusader'.

"Ship, open up." Kalroune ordered.

The doors opened almost instantly, Kalroune stepped in first and headed straight for the leisure floor, he had a few seats placed out by a coffee table.

"It's not much at the moment, I'm planning on getting the seats officially installed into the ship but do please make yourself at home." Kalroune grinned.
Back to top Go down
The Blood
Beginner
Beginner
The Blood

Nothing to lose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing to lose   Nothing to lose I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 5:04 pm

Shauna's eyes widened and she wanted to help Brax, she sighed and followed Kalroune. She sighed in annoyance as she saw the mob and they noticed her, she quickly ran with Kalroune and Brax and she smiled a little as they lost the mob once more.

Shauna entered The Blind Crusader and she smiled a little at the chairs and the coffee table. "Okay, I make myself home wherever I end up anyways..." She murmured before sitting on a seat and she patted the one next to her, "Come on Braxien, sit down." She smiled at him gently before taking her hood down as the sunlight couldn't reach her now she was in the ship.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Nothing to lose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing to lose   Nothing to lose I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 9:09 pm

Braxienn glanced away from the man and fled. He followed after Kalroune and Shuana. Finally, they entered the ship, Braxien was invited over to sit in a seat next to Shauna.

"So, could you please tell me why you keep thinking that we are to hurt you? And, who was that man anyway?" Braxien asked.

He proceeded to get up and pace around the floor, his chin held up by his hand. Braxien wondered whether the man was an enemy of the vampires, but why only attack now? Of course, it was perfect as everyone had begun to turn against her, then he could intervene and take all the credit.

"Anyway, nice ship. I was wondering how you piloted this thing. All voice activated right?" Braxien asked.

Back to top Go down
Kalroune
Beginner
Beginner
Kalroune

Nothing to lose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing to lose   Nothing to lose I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 9:25 pm

"You have a keen eye Brax, can't say I do." Kalroune chuckled.
"Yes, it is voice activated, well, I can also fly it manually, I'm not too bad for a blind man if I do say so but it's far easier to leave it all to the ship. Isn't that right ship?"

"Yes sir." The ship replied.

Kalroune opened the mini fridge and lightly threw two cola's at Brax and Shauna, he grabbed one for himself before taking a seat, he then removed his blindfold revealing his horrid white eyes.

"Brax please do stop pacing around, the vibrations are really annoying, take a seat and then we can sort everything out, just please enjoy your cola whilst having your behind planted my friend." Kalroune requested politely.

"Now Shauna my dear, I am with Brax on this one. Who was that man?" Kalroune asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nothing to lose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing to lose   Nothing to lose I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nothing to lose
Page 1 of 1