Another Day Another Dollar

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:53 pm

Mal jerked back in shock but did not break the physical contact. Ok, so the guy was telepathic as well... hopefully he wasn't always in her head or things would get really awkward and very embarrassing at an alarming rate. Also, how did the Doctor expect her to use her ability if she never even attempted to use it... well, besides on him, but that was just to get answers. Her panic began to arise then, causing her breathing to pick up. Maybe she should have just left the TARDIS when she had the chance... left these three to get abducted and..

Mal promptly shook her head to knock the thoughts away and groaned loudly, squeezing her eyes shut she did not say a word nor move a muscle.

Student

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:42 am

The Doctor grumbled with disbelief. Shouldn't have it if she won't use- All his thoughts ended as a curious Zygon stepped through the TARDIS shield. He hit his head with his hand repeatedly. "STUPID stupid me! The shield is only for the TARDIS's protection, not ours!"

As soon as the surrounding aliens heard that, they quickly moved behind the group and blocked them from re-entering the TARDIS.

Clara threw her hands in the air and walked towards the Zygons. "Just don't hurt us, kay?" She had absolutely given up and was ready to go to whatever alien jail they had, as long as none of her team got killed. The Zygons moved in and grabbed them all by the wrists, two to each human. Jack struggled, but he soon found that they were much stronger than he was, and he gave up and walked.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:20 pm

Oh, OK so obviously this was not going to end well. The thought 'survival of the fittest' ran through her head which caused Mal to whimper. "Y-yeah, this isn't going to happen, alien dudes. I-I mean, you will not hurt us. In fact, if you hurt us, I-I'll hurt you. I can do it, you know. Dontcha know I was taking it easy on you before? Yup, can blow a man's-or alien's- head straight off just by willing it. Yeah, so unhand us and you'll be fine.. we'll give you your mate who's in the TARDIS, and you'll let us fly away. Also, you'll leave Earth alone because there is nothing there that is even interesting to you." Mal's brow was furrowed as she talked, concentrating on making the Zygon, the one currently holding her bare wrist, truly believe what she was saying. Recalling what the Doctor said, she tried even harder, proding to find the mental link he told her about. She had no idea what she was looking for.. not idea what it felt like. But she pushed on anyway. Mal really hoped all of this worked, she was sweating nervously and couldn't stop her voice from shaking. But if her ability truly worked how her voice sounded wouldn't even matter.

Student

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:41 pm

Clara was shocked, but smiled as the Zygons loosened their grip and moved away. They seemed to be fearful of one person in particular; Mal.

"Thanks, Mal. I owe you one." The Doctor patted her on the shoulder and stood in front of the Zygons. He puffed out his chest and tried to seem as intimidating as possible. "My name is the Doctor. You all will stop invading Earth this instant due to the order of the Shadow Proclimation. This is a level five- hey, stop laughing!" The Zygons were what seemed to be snickering and making faces, imitating the Doctor's hand gestures.

Jack was also cracking up, leaning against the TARDIS, his eyes squinted and his body convulsing. Clara stood next to him, holding her sides in silent laughter. Wiping at her eyes, she pointed to the Zygons. "I think they're making fun of you, Doctor."

In anger, the Doctor stormed back to the TARDIS, slamming shut the door behind him. "Non appreciative little alien scum..." he grumbled. He pushed a button on the console and a bright blue laser shot out of the lantern atop the TARDIS. Outside, the Zygons cowered in fear at the sudden light. It hit the ceiling and shattered into brilliant cyan sparks.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:40 pm

Mal grumbled incoherently at the Doctor and crossed her arms protectively over her chest. She honestly just wanted to get out of here. Even when everyone was laughing at the Doctor, including the creepy aliens, Mal was anxious and annoyed. Next thing she knew, the Doctor was walking right into the TARDIS and a light shot out form it. Mal yelped and ran inside the TARDIS as debris fell from the ceiling that was once there. She strode right over to the Zygon in the TARDIS, pressed the shield release that she saw the others push twice before, and shoved the beast outside the blue doors. In the process she grabbed the back of Jack's and Clara's shirts, tugging them unkindly inside the space craft and slammed the doors closed. "Time to skedaddle, freaks."

Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:30 pm

(RANDOM POST TIME BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE IS ONLINE! WEEEEEEEEEE)

With a cry, Sonya lept through a window and laid spread-eagle on the floor, her eyes closed tightly as she waited for the fatal blow. Popping one of them open, she spotted mal and scrambled to her feet. "Right! Running from Judoon, stole one of their couches... And a pair of tap dancing shoes. Why would they even have the need for tap dancing shoes I will never know!" With a grin, she yanked a door open and vanished behind it just as a pair of Judoon came pelting through the window after her, the group vanishing behind the closet door. Just before it shut completely, Sonya's voice could be heard from the other side: "NO I STOLE THEM FAIR AND SQUARE!" With a click the fight from wherever they were was cut off, leaving the room silent once more.

(You can ignore or delete this for all I care. I just felt like posting a funnie in here for the hell of it Very Happy Carry on)

Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:46 am

Clara shook her head. "Nah, Mal. He won't leave till this is sorted out. You're...kinda stuck here for now, so-" She was cut off by the yelling of Sonya, and turned her head. "Who the heck was that?" she said as the room went silent.

The Doctor came running out of the TARDIS and grabbed Clara's arm. "Ugh, never mind that. I've got to get to the control room. C'mon, Clara" he called as he dragged Clara towards a doorway. Not bothering to struggle, Clara motioned for Mal to come along.

"Might as well. We're not going anywhere anyways." Jack chuckled as he grabbed Mal's arm and pulled her after the running pair.

They cut through the crowd of still amused Zygons and ran through a long corridor, stopping every so often to check the rooms. "Argh! Where is it?" the Doctor called.

Last edited by Clara Oswin Oswald on Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:25 pm

(I didn't mean for you to get all excited and use it as a RP xD I was bored and my reasoning behind stealing them was why did they need them in the first place?)

Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:28 pm

((lol, okay xD))
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:44 pm

((I-I... don't know what to do now... seriously... I just... *sits down and contemplated the meaning of life*))

Student

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:39 pm

((Hmm...I has an idea! The Doctor has walked past a suspicious looking door, and you sneak in. There is leader Zygon controlling the ship. DUN DUN DUNNNNNN
I honestly don't know...hope that helped :T))
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:33 pm

"Oh, yeah, he'll leave. He better leave. I'm so tired of this! Get out of the damn ship, mate, or I'll smack yeah so hard you'll forget you were even born." Something in Mal snapped then, she was gesturing dramatically and shouting at the Zygon who was in the TARDIS. It was hard to understand her as a string of cusses and threats pooled out of her mouth. It appeared her sanity had upped and left her thanks to the events of today. She ended her on going rant with, "I need a damn drink..."

She turned and exited the TARDIS and did not grace the large mass of Zygons with even a glance as she walked through their ship. She kept going and going, opening doors and peering inside to see if she could find the kitchen. Weird. All her previous nervousness and panic had completely evaporated from her, leaving her mainly annoyed and determined to find that bloody kitchen. At the end of the corridor there was a large, metallic door with a red 'Z' on it. Without giving it much thought Mal approached and it slid open, allowing her access inside. Once inside the door shut and Mal looked around and, with some annoyance, realized this was not the kitchen but in fact a control room.

"... Do you freaks not eat or something? Where is your blasted kitchen?!"

Student

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:50 am

Mal's voice startled the Zygon for a second. He stood up from his chair to face her and narrowed his eyes, advancing towards her.
"We have no such primitive needs." he hissed. Standing a good 2 feet taller than the rest of the Zygons, he bent over Mal. "Of course a weakling like you would." A curved finger pointed to Mal's arm and nearly touched her skin.

"Now stand still. This will only hurt a lot."

The group was well past the metal door with the Z when Jack noticed Mal was missing. "Hey, Doc? Where's Mal?" Clara frantically looked around and peered down several hallways. "Where the heck.."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:55 pm

Mal started in surprise when she saw the large Zygon approach her.  She gave it an odd look and she quickly scanned her eyes around the control room, heart beginning to pick up speed.  Uh oh, maybe she shouldn't have wondered off.  Her attention focused on the Zygon again and she cleared her throat, "A-actually food provides nutrients which helps the body's physical strength... so i-if you're not eatin', technically you're the weak one...." She bit her lip and took several steps away from the alien until her back was up against the door.  "I wouldn't touch me, if I were you..." Mal's voice actually managed to sound threatening.  Well, the fact she had used her ability once had boosted her confidence enough that she thought she could do it again to save her own behind.

Student

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:56 pm

"That is hilarious." he said, though no amusement reflected in his face. "Although you're a brave one, you don't seem to understand my point here." The alien towered over Mal and circled her, now showing an eerie grin. "I do not need to indulge in food because I get all my energy from the telepathic link of this ship and others like it. To be honest, it makes me MUCH stronger than you, so you might want to back down." He walked behind her and set his hand on her neck. "Fragile little thing you are..."

Clara spun around and ran back the way they came, ignoring the Doctor's protests. "Mal! Oh come on, I looked away for 2 minutes-MAL!" She spotted a metal door with a red Z stenciled on it, and it was slightly ajar.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:11 pm

Mal bit her inner cheek quite hard until it began to bleed. OK, don't panic, don't panic at all. No, too late, she was panicking. She decided staying silent would be her best option but it didn't stop her from trying to send impulses to the master Zygon, using the contact he was initiating against him. If he was telepathically linked to everyone couldn't she convince him to sever that tie? Then what would he be? A nutrition deprived alien, ha! Well, that was only her thinking that didn't make it theory. But this guy could snap her neck if he so desired so really the only thing she would lose was her dignity if she went down without trying. The impulses got stronger when Mal closed her eyes and concentrated. Hopefully in the Zygon's eyes, his ship fell terribly ill, hacked by a bug that was causing a plague like effect to anyone attached to it. The plague was moving further and further, infecting and even killing everyone it encountered telepathically. The poor girl, shivered as she tried to keep up the illusion, hoping the bugger would fall for it and be distracted enough for Mal to slip away and find the Doctor, Jack, and Clara.

Student

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:27 pm

The Zygon removed his hand with wide eyes and gulped. "It has seemed...there are some...uh, problems." He ran back to fiddle with the controls, then turned back to Mal with true hate in his eyes. "SCUM. Thought you could make me belei-"

Clara swung the door open and crashed into the room. She immediately noticed the approaching Zygon, tensing up and entering a fighting position. "J-Jack! JACK!" The thumping of shoes was heard in the hallway as Jack came bursting through the door, randomly firing at the Zygon. It fell to the floor and hit its head on the chair it had once sat in on the way down. "That's one big alien." he breathed and held the door open for the Doctor.

"Must be the guy in charge of controls. Hm." he said as he scanned the control panels that were built into reddish, rocky material. Out of nowhere, the Doctor started laughing hysterically. Clara looked quizzically at him as he explained.

"The ships-" He laughed. "They're not even invading Earth..." More laughing. "Their alien GPS told them this was bloody Zygor!" He leaned against the curved wall and held his sides in now silent laughter. "Guess Google maps isn't so bad compared to this!"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:42 pm

Mal was going to quip at the Zygon and inform him that she did, in fact, make him believe exactly what she wanted him to. But Clara burst through the door and killed her chance at that. Though Mal was very relieved to see her and even more so when Jack came in and shot the blasted Zygon who had threatened her life. "Can't believe I'm sayin' it but I'm glad to see you guys." Her eyes wondered after the Doctor as he did his inspection and she quickly grew confused when he laughed. Mal certainly didn't find anything about this situation funny. In fact, it had been horrible this whole time. Her jaw parted in shock at what he said next.

"W-wait... so you're tellin' me the alien invasion was a fluke? Oh god, I just lost my blasted house and job over this! People died, Doc, I really don't see how any of this is funny." Her brow furrowed and she looked enraged and disturbed.

Student

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:45 pm

The Doctor's face grew serious at that. "Sorry. It'd be funny if....sorry." he mumbled, and fiddled with the controls a bit more. There was a low thrumming sound, much like the TARDIS when she was happy, and the rock around them glowed. It was a soft glow that grew brighter every passing second, and with that came a beeping from a panel on the left. "The non-damaged pods are returning to connect with this ship. That means there might be a bit of-" The floor shook and threw Clara off her feet, with Jack only managing to stay standing by latching onto the wall. "...shaking."

"Would have been nice to know." Clara grumbled and clambered to her feet, taking a mental note to wear kneepads on these 'adventures'. She was dismayed at the thought of a buggy GPS causing numerous deaths all over Europe, and likely the world. "How are we going to get the damaged ships?"

Jack removed himself from the wall and patted her on the back. "The TORCHWOOD vans weren't just made for transportation, Clara." With that, he exited the room and started down the hallway with Clara in tow.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:27 pm

Mal was going to bite out another comment but the ship started to shake which caused Mal to crash to the ground for the billionth time in her life. She grumbled and pulled herself to a proper sitting position and rubbed at the places that were already forming bruises. Well that was fantastic.

"Damaged ships? How are people going to clean up all this mess. If you haven't noticed I'm out of a home... and a job! How do you expect a foreigner to survive outside their home country without a bloody job? Oh god, I'm freaking out." Mal finally got up and looked over at Clara and Jack, eyebrow raised, "Jack.. what does that mean, exactly?

Student

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:46 am

Jack gave her a maniacal grin and walked even faster as Clara and the Doctor tried to catch up. "Lasers! Lots and lots of evaporation lasers. Wonderful invention." The Doctor glared at Jack.

"And what about the Zygons inside, hmm? What happens to them?" Jack backed away sheepishly from the Doctor and into the large room crowded with Zygons where the TARDIS was parked.

Clara ignored their argument and headed towards the TARDIS. "Don't worry Mal. The Doctor has unlimited credit, I'm sure he can get you a house."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:40 pm

Mal followed after them in a quick pace. Her anxiety had returned now that it seemed all of this was over. She sighed heavily and squeaked, "Please don't kill any more than you have to. Enough casualties have happened as is..." This discussion drew her back to think about her past. All the people that died in the field in Ontario... No, she refused to linger on it.

She followed Clara to the TARDIS and sighed once again, "I can't just let the guy buy him a house. Next thing you know he'll be asking to be my room mate." She chuckled at the thought, having an alien for a house mate. How would she ever explain that?

Student

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:15 pm

The Doctor pushed open the TARDIS door and held it for Clara, Jack, and Mal. "Hah! Having him as a room mate would be disastrous! You already know how he makes his coffee, don't even get me started on the other foods he eats."

The Timelord overheard their conversation and huffed in annoyance. "You keep forgetting I'm not human, Clara!" She rolled her eyes and plopped down in the leather seat by the console. Ignoring her, the Doctor typed in the coordinates for where Jack's van was. "Geronimo!" The TARDIS began to shake and send Clara lurching forward in her seat, grumbling about how to properly fly a TARDIS. The Doctor always forgot to release the landing breaks. In a few moments, the blue box grew still and Jack got up off the ground where he had fallen from the shaking. The TARDIS doors were pushed open, and it seemed relatively clear outside....besides the smoking buildings and such.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:35 pm

Mal grumbled as she was thrown to the TARDIS floor for the nth time. Why did this always have to happen. She groaned as she pushed her aching body up and stumbled over to the door. "Right, then... time to clear out these freaks and hopefully my splitting headache while we're at it." She looked back at the others, her eyebrow raised before she stepped out of the blue box and looked at the fire and smoke and destruction.

"Talk about doomsday."

Student

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:35 am

((apparently my reply didnt send yesterday. DANG INTERNET -.- xD))

Jack gave Mal a quick nod and bounded over to his van. He pulled open the door and leaned inside, clicks from buttons being heard by Clara and the Doctor. A red laser was shot out of the top of the van. The laser also caused a loud buzzing noise, and there was a puff of smoke as it hit the empty pod through Mal's roof and it disappeared. "Hah! Amazing technology if I do say so myself. Should we evacuate the other pods?" The Doctor's fingers drummed along his tweed jacket and he sighed. "As long as they don't get killed. This whole invasion thing wasn't even their-" He was cut off by multiple loud buzzes that increased volume very quickly. 3 more TORCHWOOD vans were speeding down the street shooting lasers left and right, causing Clara's jaw to drop.

She quickly regained her composure although her heart was beating incredibly fast, and she sprinted up to one of the moving vans. Clara didn't know if this plan would work, but she sure as hell was going to try. Banging on the side of the van and running alongside it, she yelled. "Stop! Please, stop! The Doctor, h-he wants you to stop!" As the vans began to slow, so did her heartbeat. "The Doctor is here. Stop...please..." She was out of breath when the vans stopped along with the lasers, leaving an eerie silence in the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   

Back to top Go down

Another Day Another Dollar
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next