Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ebony Asher
Newb
Newb
Ebony Asher

The Chance to Live Empty
PostSubject: The Chance to Live   The Chance to Live I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:08 am

(So I figured since this is my first RP i should keep it simple and not very crowded, so i guess a doctor is allowed and any villains... yup)
Back to top Go down
Ebony Asher
Newb
Newb
Ebony Asher

The Chance to Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chance to Live   The Chance to Live I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:14 am

Ebony walked up to the table with a sigh. A waitress she thought. This was not what she had planned for her life. What ever happened to exploring the world and living life to the fullest? Well her parents for one. Unrealistic they had said. She was beginning to think they were right. She wasn't going to give up on her dream just yet. She really didn't want to be one of the zombie people who she saw on her way to work every day. Eat, sleep, work, repeat, die. There had to be more than that. But the dream was fading.

With a sigh she plastered a smile on her face as she walked up to the customer sitting at the table.

"Good afternoon sir. What can I get you today?"
Back to top Go down
8th Doctor / Kahler-Tey
Beginner
Beginner
8th Doctor / Kahler-Tey

The Chance to Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chance to Live   The Chance to Live I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:25 am

One would think that after 900 years of time and space one could improve on finding a decent cup of tea. Granted, the current system was a vat improvement in the times when The TARDIS used to fly without any direction at all, nowadays at least The Doctor could pretend to steer her. Still it was hard to believe that when The Doctor had set a course for the Indian Saghali Tea House he had instead ended up at this dinner in the suburbs, it just seemed a bit too neatly strange.

The waitress came up and asked for his order, "a pot of Sanghali Tea and if you have the time I need some help, you see I am a touch... Confused. I'm sure you have plenty of tables to serve, but If I could just ask you some questions I would be very grateful." The Doctor gave the waitress his most charming smile, he could try and work out why The TARDIS had brought him here alone, but The Doctor hated to be alone.
Back to top Go down
Ebony Asher
Newb
Newb
Ebony Asher

The Chance to Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chance to Live   The Chance to Live I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:50 pm

The friendly smile from the strange man was encouraging. You didn't get many polite, let alone cheerful people this time of day. Her smile became a real one instead of the plastered version she had been wearing a couple seconds before. She glanced down at her tablet just long enough to scribble the order before looking back up.

"No problem sir. How can I help?"
Back to top Go down
8th Doctor / Kahler-Tey
Beginner
Beginner
8th Doctor / Kahler-Tey

The Chance to Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chance to Live   The Chance to Live I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 4:52 pm

"Well please, have a seat," The Doctor said motioning to the chair across from him. "My name is The Doctor, what might yours be?"

"Have you seen anything... Strange recently? " asked The Doctor, "You know like lights I the sky, loud bizarre noises or curious creatures?"

[Sorry this is so tiny, I'm sort of stumped as to where to go.]
Back to top Go down
Ebony Asher
Newb
Newb
Ebony Asher

The Chance to Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chance to Live   The Chance to Live I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 7:44 pm

Ebony sat down willingly. She had been on her feet all day and it felt nice to rest. As long as the customer asked she wouldn't get in trouble.

"My name is The Doctor, what might yours be?" he asked. The Doctor? strange name, but who was she to judge. He seemed like a nice person. Strange name and strange clothes, but nice all the same.

"I'm Ebony." she said lightly brushing her worn name tag. "Ebony Asher. What do ya' need?"

"Have you seen anything... Strange recently? " asked The Doctor, "You know like lights I the sky, loud bizarre noises or curious creatures?"

She was a bit shocked by the question, but surprisingly enough she did have an answer.

" Now that you mention it..." she leaned in closer so the other customers would not overhear. " There are rumors in town," she started. "Being a waitress in a town this small, you hear things." She looked around one more time "A lot of people come in here saying they have heard something coming from the drains on the side of the road just outside. Normally I wouldn't bother, but since the drainage system runs right under the diner I have been listening more, and I have to say there have been some strange sounds." she paused, deciding whether or not to tell him. "A woman came in this morning. She said she saw something in one of the drains. Wouldn't say what, but she looked scared out of her mind. Is that what you're talking about?"

[No problem Smile]
Back to top Go down
The Blood
Beginner
Beginner
The Blood

The Chance to Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chance to Live   The Chance to Live I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 7:52 pm

[[ Is it ok if I join in with my villain? x3 ]]

Komand'r flew down and landed in front of the diner and she growled to herself angrily as her purple eyes went to purple fire and she shot a fire blast at the door, bursting it open as she stormed in. "Hello Humans, it is so nice to meet you all! I will do a brief introduction-" She paused to glance at everyone in the diner and she spotted a weirdly dressed man and a waitress she smirked evilly and continued her speech, "I am Komand'r and I hope you all will remember my name for the next five minutes... seeing as they will be the only minutes you will have left to say your goodbyes!" She laughed like a maniac before she put her hands near each other and a purple fireball started to grow, she grinned evilly and laughed as she shot the fireball at nearby tables with families sat at them and the families started to flee the best they could.
Back to top Go down
Ebony Asher
Newb
Newb
Ebony Asher

The Chance to Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chance to Live   The Chance to Live I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:08 pm

[TOTALLY XD]
There was panic in the building. Most of the people ran to the nearest exit. Unfortunately Ebony, The Doctor, and a small family were trapped. Ebony saw the children shaking against their mother. She looked over at the Doctor for one second and flipped the table.

"OVER HERE!" she called to the nearby family. They came running over to hide behind the table with her. Her eyes scanned the room for an exit. The nearest door was the one to the kitchen. She did not know how safe it might be. The doors could lock, so it seemed like a good option. She looked back to the Doctor for help. She trusted him. something about his ancient eyes told her that she could trust him.
Back to top Go down
8th Doctor / Kahler-Tey
Beginner
Beginner
8th Doctor / Kahler-Tey

The Chance to Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chance to Live   The Chance to Live I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:21 pm

Something in the drains? Interesting, there was often all sorts of alien creatures living in the under workings of human cities, many aliens couldn't simply move among the humans like The Doctor could. But before he could enquire further something else entered the diner. The Doctor could immediately identify the being as a Tammeranian, usually a fine enough race to deal with, but this one seemed to be rather.. Aggravated.

She began screaming and yelling that everyone was going to die, the usual villainous stuff, before shooting everyone with fire, less usual. Ebony was onto everything faster, throwing up the table as a barricade to defend themselves, as she ,optioned for other people to get down, The Doctor fumbled into his coat.

"Well Ebony, it is lovely to meet you, but you better keep your head down as we both hope that this place has interior sprinkling" The Doctor said, fishing his sonic screwdriver out. Lifting his hand just above his barricade he let off a short sonic burst at the pipes, it took a moment but soon the sprinkler system was going off, dousing out the fires that the Tammeranian was setting off.

The Doctor stood up and faced the watered fireball, "we'll well well, when they said the crepe suzete was to be lit at your table, this wasn't what I had in mind. I am The Doctor, and would you mind explaining why you are trying to kill these people?"

Last edited by 8th Doctor / Kahler-Tey on Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Blood
Beginner
Beginner
The Blood

The Chance to Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chance to Live   The Chance to Live I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:25 pm

Komand'r's eyes widened as the sprinklers went off she growled angrily as her hair was drenched and so was the rest of her, she tried to set her body on fire but the purple flames would only spark and not start because of the water coming down. She looked to The Doctor and growled at him angrily, "I am getting back at every stinking lowlife on this planet! I will show my sister and Tamaran that I am the best queen they have ever had!" She shouted with a maniac grin as she picked up one table with one hand and another table with the other, showing her strength, she chucked them towards The Doctor and Ebony.
Back to top Go down
Ebony Asher
Newb
Newb
Ebony Asher

The Chance to Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chance to Live   The Chance to Live I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:43 pm

Ebony was shocked. The man was so...calm. He pulled a strange device out of his pocket and pointed it at the sprinkler system. With a push of a button everything was soaked.

Ebony reached out to the Doctor as he stood up to face the monster, but he walked out into the open. She was even more surprised when the Doctor started speaking. He was joking! He made an actual joke as he stood before the creature.

Alright Ebony, keep it together. Take care of everyone first. They have a future, they have to make it out alive. she put her hand on the shoulder of the littlest girl and motioned to the kitchen doors. Through a stream of tears the girl nodded, and the family made their way over to the safety of the kitchen. The mother motioned for her to join them, but Ebony shook her head. Stay with the Doctor she told herself.

She looked back at the doctor. He was so calm. He obviously knew what he was doing. She hardly took in what the creature was saying, but she got the memo as the creature picked up two tables and hurled them at her and the Doctor. She grabbed his hand and yanked him towards the kitchen doors.

She slammed the doors behind them after making sure everyone else was ok. "CHEF!" she called out "WHERE ARE THE MASTER KEYS! WE NEED TO LOCK THE DOOR!" but the only ones in the room were the three children, their mum, and the Doctor.

Last edited by Ebony Asher on Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
8th Doctor / Kahler-Tey
Beginner
Beginner
8th Doctor / Kahler-Tey

The Chance to Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chance to Live   The Chance to Live I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 2:23 am

'Altered states of gravity, how did I forget that Tamaranians were stronger under earth's gravity?' This is the thought that immediately went The Doctor's head as the two tables went flying towards him, before he could make a move Ebony's hand grabbed him by the arm and yanked him out of away and towards the kitchens.

Once inside The Doctor took quick stock of what they had the usual kitchen set up, knives, pots pans, freezers and a deep fryer in the corner. There was also, three kids a mother and Ebony, too many people to just hope that Kormander would miss them if they slipped out, time for a new plan.

The Doctor spun around and pointed his still active sonic screwdriver at the door setting the dead bolting in place, hopefully this would at least slow down the Tamarian. Turning to face Ebony, who was yelling for the chef to help them, he spoke to her in a hurried hushed tone.

"Ebony, I need you to find a window or something on the left side of the room, get everyone out and stay safe, don't let Kormander see you. I'll lead her away and keep everyone safe." He flashed her one last smile," It was a pleasure to meet you."

With that said, The Doctor ran over to the right side of the room. There is a panel beside a large iron door, with the sonic screwdriver The Doctor began to work on the panel, hopefully there is still time.

[I am not trying to block you out Ebony, this is more just The Eig Doctor tryi to save everyone, feel free to ignore me Smile ]
Back to top Go down
Ebony Asher
Newb
Newb
Ebony Asher

The Chance to Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chance to Live   The Chance to Live I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 2:54 am

Ebony heard the click of the door locking as the Doctor pointed his gadget at it. SHe looked up at him with curiosity. Who was this man? He turned to her and started whispering.

"Ebony, I need you to find a window or something on the left side of the room, get everyone out and stay safe, don't let Kormander see you. I'll lead her away and keep everyone safe." He flashed her one last smile," It was a pleasure to meet you."

She watched him run to the right side of the room and use his gadget on the panel. She was about to protest when the Kormander creature started banging on the door. She ran to the family looking for a window. There was one in the back big enough to crawl through. She ran over and tried to open it without success. She looked frantically around the room until she found a heavy metal mallet.

"I am so getting fired for this." she muttered. "OUT OF THE WAY!" she yelled to the family before hurling the mallet through the window. The glass shattered, and without a pause Ebony grabbed a nearby mop to get rid of any shards that were left over on the window.

"Go!" She yelled to the mother. The woman nodded and climbed through the window. Ebony passed the children one by one to their mother, all the while listening to the pounding on the door. When the youngest was safely outside she looked back at the mother.

"Get as far away from here as you can!" she yelled.

The mother grabbed the hands of her children, but the youngest pulled away and ran to the window.

"What about you?!" she cried with tears in her eyes.

Ebony reached through the window to take the little hand that was reaching for her against the wall. "I'll be fine." she promised the little girl. "But, you have to go with your mum now. Keep each other safe."

The mother grabbed her child's hand and mouthed a grateful thank you before taking her children and running towards the parking lot.

Ebony jumped down from the counter she had been standing on and looked towards the door. It was beginning to splinter. Without a thought Ebony ran to the Doctor's side. "So. What's the plan?"

Last edited by Ebony Asher on Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Blood
Beginner
Beginner
The Blood

The Chance to Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chance to Live   The Chance to Live I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 7:52 am

Komand'r growled angrily and she ran towards the iron door, she knew it was bolted but she kept bashing into it with her strength. She had no idea the family had gotten free but she burst through the iron door and she looked to The Doctor and then to the girl, "Hello again!" She grinned like a maniac before her hands and body went on purple fire and she formed a fireball which she shot towards The Doctor. "You won't escape the wrath of me or my planet Tamaran! We will come with our armies and destroy you all! Starting from the bottom to the top!" She laughed evilly and she was talking about the sewers being the bottom and the top being the surface. "We shall kill you all!"
Back to top Go down
8th Doctor / Kahler-Tey
Beginner
Beginner
8th Doctor / Kahler-Tey

The Chance to Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chance to Live   The Chance to Live I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 2:23 am

"We'll at the moment I'm trying to alter these settings to try and cool down our firebug, and I thought you were supposed to be leaving." The Doctor said as Ebony ran back to his side, he had to suppress a smile at her tenacity, but th usual attempt to get humans to protect themselves came first. "If you are here I need you to call 67538775, tell them it is The Doctor, employee code 2 and to track the phone."

Their attempts were cut short as her royal warmness burst through the door, continuing her rants and raves about killing people. She threw another fireball at The Doctor which he ducked under. The purple blaze instead smashing into and melting the panel The Doctor had been working on, his meddling better had worked since there would be no more second chances. The Doctor looked Ebony in the eyes and whispered, "trust me" before standing up.

"We surrender, The Doctor yelled, throwing his hands up," we surrender, you are far to much for us my queen. I find shame in admitting you as a better fighter than myself, but as a Time Lord I must abide by my honor. You do know of the Time Lord's don't you my queen?" The Doctor certainly hoped she did, far too much of the plan probably rode on that fact.
Back to top Go down
The Blood
Beginner
Beginner
The Blood

The Chance to Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chance to Live   The Chance to Live I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 9:03 am

Queen Komand'r tilted her head in confusion at the sudden surrender of The Doctor, she crossed her arms and laughed, "I pity you Doctor..." She smirked evilly. "I know of your race, I have met some of your race... I pity your race... so weak." She said as she glared at him angrily, her body went alight with purple fire.

"We were linked planets, we traded with your people... that is until the Time War which caused our link to be broken and our planet was attacked just as much as yours was..." She growled at the memories of her planet being attacked... her people crying out for help and she was helpless... she was just the Princess Komand'r then... her little sister was only a baby and her parents had perished in the war, the memories made her face show her sadness as she looked down sadly.

Last edited by The Blood/Komand'r on Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ebony Asher
Newb
Newb
Ebony Asher

The Chance to Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chance to Live   The Chance to Live I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 11:23 am

"We'll at the moment I'm trying to alter these settings to try and cool down our firebug, and I thought you were supposed to be leaving." The Doctor said.

“Well, I can’t let you stay here alone with that thing.” She smiled as she observed what he was doing. She saw a hint of a smile on his lips as he responded.

"If you are here I need you to call 67538775, tell them it is The Doctor, employee code 2 and to track the phone."

Ebony nodded as she pulled out her phone repeating the number in her head. She had not even had the chance to start dialing it when the creature barged in.

"Hello again!" she said as she lit up the room with her purple light. A fireball went flying at the Doctor, and Ebony was sent tumbling away from the blast. She looked up to see the panel the Doctor had been working on was melted. Hopefully whatever he had been doing was ok, but she had to get the message to the strange number. She prayed that she was getting everything right as she started texting the message as to not draw the fire creature’s attention.

"You won't escape the wrath of me or my planet Tamaran! We will come with our armies and destroy you all! Starting from the bottom to the top!" She laughed evilly. "We shall kill you all!"

Wait. Bottom to the top? Did she mean the sewers? If that were true there could be many more of them.  She looked to the Doctor, hoping he would have answers. The Doctor looked Ebony in the eyes. "Trust me" he whispered before standing up.

"We surrender,” He yelled as he threw his hands up in surrender "We surrender, you are far to much for us my queen. I find shame in admitting you as a better fighter than myself, but as a Time Lord I must abide by my honor. You do know of the Time Lord's don't you my queen?"

Ebony sent the message, praying that it went through. Time Lord? she thought. Never heard of that before. Some new position appointed by the Queen? She got up and moved closer to the Doctor. She felt safer the closer she was.

The creature laughed "I pity you Doctor...I know of your race, I have met some of your race... I pity your race... so weak." She started glaring at him with what could only be described as pure anger as her entire body lit up. "We were linked planets, we traded with your people... that is until the Time War which caused our link to be broken and our planet was attacked just as much as yours was..."

Ebony's eyes widened. Planets!? She figured the creature was an alien, but the Doctor? She was definitely out of her depths. I guess it made sense. The way he seemed to know everything, his calm demeanor, and the strange buzzing wand tool. Well, he looked human enough, and this was no time to be picky about her company. There were more important things to worry about.

Back to top Go down
8th Doctor / Kahler-Tey
Beginner
Beginner
8th Doctor / Kahler-Tey

The Chance to Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chance to Live   The Chance to Live I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:15 am

'Tamarian's trading with the Time Lords? How long had that been going on?' The Doctor wondered as the queen went on, 'and just what in Rassilon's name is this Time War.'

"Yes unfortunately we Time Lords are an impotent lot, all stiff collars and no vision unlike your people." The Doctor said continuing the insipid pandering to appease the dignitary, "but all we request is that you spare our lives, and I know you have no reason to keep us alive but perhaps we can make a bargin."

The Doctor moved slowly towards the large metal door, "do you know what this is your majesty? Because I'm sure in all your trading with my people, in all the times that those snooty incolents traded and flaunted their superior technology you saw and wanted this. This is the entrance to my TARDIS. And I will give you it IF you let us live."

The doctor moved to open the door, hoping the queen would buy the ruse, "just allow us to go inside and ... Prepare things for your arrival."
Back to top Go down
The Blood
Beginner
Beginner
The Blood

The Chance to Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chance to Live   The Chance to Live I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 2:43 pm

Queen Komand'r looked to The Doctor, "Well, seeing as you were one of my favourite Time Lords... I will spare you." She sighed, crossing her arms. "Just that Master has a complete opposite opinion from me..." She grumbled before watching The Doctor and heard what he said, she blinked in confusion and then did a small sniff and shook her head vigorously. "That is a metallic door! I can sense a TARDIS and I know one when I see one!" She growled as she got in front of The Doctor and her body went to purple flames, she glared at The Doctor angrily, "As I said... you were my favourite... so I will spare you! But, you must not get in my way, Doctor!" She shouted before flying off outside the cafe.
Back to top Go down
Ebony Asher
Newb
Newb
Ebony Asher

The Chance to Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chance to Live   The Chance to Live I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 4:29 pm

Ebony watched as the Queen went flying away. She looked down to see she was clenching her fist around her phone. She let it fall to the ground and felt the rush of blood to her fingertips. She looked back up to the Doctor who was still facing away from her.

"So, what now?" she asked. She had plenty of questions. More than she could remember at the moment, but if they made it out of this alive, she would make sure they got answered.

She heard her phone buzz on the floor. As she bent over to pick it up she saw the number. She walked to the Doctor's side and put her hand on his shoulder. "It's for you." she said handing him the buzzing phone.
Back to top Go down
8th Doctor / Kahler-Tey
Beginner
Beginner
8th Doctor / Kahler-Tey

The Chance to Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chance to Live   The Chance to Live I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 3:31 am

"Well that was... Hmm.." The Doctor said, a tad confused by the fast heel turn of the queen. "At least she's stopped trying to char grill the building. The Doctor smiled at Ebony as she handed him the phone, "thank you, yes hello? This is The Doctor... yes I just wanted to report some Tamarians hiding in sewers... They'll be under file 376TM.... Sorry can't stay, but you should be able to find them...grand, farewell." The Doctor hung up the phone before handi it back to Ebony

"Thank you ms Asher, and sorry about the destruction around here." The Doctor said as he turned his attention to the melted control pannel, "I wouldn't open this by the way, I juiced up this freezer to try and ice the queen, if you step in it's path you'll probably turn into an ice cube." The Doctor fiddled with the few buttons that were left, but nothing seemed to happen. With a sigh The Doctor turned his attention back to Ebony. "So Ms Asher, what will you do with yourself now, wait for the cook to reappear?"
Back to top Go down
The Blood
Beginner
Beginner
The Blood

The Chance to Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chance to Live   The Chance to Live I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:28 am

Queen Komand'r growled at herself, she had only shot up into the air above the cafe and she made words out of fire and she made the fire words fly into the cafe and to where The Doctor and Ebony were. The words read out: 'We will rise! Thanks to some help of your old, vampire friend, we are going to rule the world!'

Komand'r laughed evilly to herself before flying off and towards the meeting point where she was meeting her army of lethal warriors, the 200 Tamaraneans she had bought with her. She knew 200 would be sufficient, only 1 Tamaranean could cause a country to crumble, so obviously 200 is a world wide scale.
Back to top Go down
Ebony Asher
Newb
Newb
Ebony Asher

The Chance to Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chance to Live   The Chance to Live I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 4:17 pm

Ebony looked around the room while the Doctor was on the phone assessing the damage. Everything was a mess. Ashes and broken glass and food spills. It really did not seem to matter much. She heard the Doctor end the brief call and handed her the phone.

"Thank you ms Asher, and sorry about the destruction around here. I wouldn't open this by the way," He said pointing to the large freezer. " I juiced up this freezer to try and ice the queen, if you step in it's path you'll probably turn into an ice cube."

"Oh," Ebony said slightly shocked "thanks for the warning." She smiled as the Doctor was playing with some buttons. Nothing was happening. He let out a sigh before turning back to her.

"So Ms Asher, what will you do with yourself now, wait for the cook to reappear?"

Ebony chuckled. "Nah, he's probably long gone by now. I can't see myself staying around here any longer. It wasn't exactly my dream job." Ebony sighed. "S'funny though, how you think you have all the time in the world to achieve something when in reality any second something like this could happen." She said gesturing to the charred surroundings. " In all fairness, s'not every day you expect some fire alien to attack a small town diner with her sewer army."
Back to top Go down
8th Doctor / Kahler-Tey
Beginner
Beginner
8th Doctor / Kahler-Tey

The Chance to Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chance to Live   The Chance to Live I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 7:42 pm

The Doctor chuckled at Ebony's comments, "well I'll admit that the fire people was a but different, but you'd be shocked by the amount of sewer armies out there. You know Ebony it's never too late to see the world and achieve something, I'm a bit of a traveller myself, I see other planets, other times, things you could and only imagine. And if you like... Well that is to say if you want to, perhaps you may come with me?"

The Doctor managed to get Ebony's answer before the doors blew open and a message in flames seared itself onto the centre counter of the kitchen. 

"Oh no, Shauna," The Doctor whispered under his breath as he read the message. Grabbing Ebony's hand he began to pull her towards the main diner area and the front door. "Come on we have to get out before UNIT shows up and things begin to really kick off." The Doctor said as he did what he usually does, begins to run.
Back to top Go down
Ebony Asher
Newb
Newb
Ebony Asher

The Chance to Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chance to Live   The Chance to Live I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:31 pm

Ebony froze at the Doctors words. Other planets? other times? It seemed impossible. But so did a fire alien and sewer armies. This man was a complete stranger. She knew almost nothing about him, and what she did know would have others running for the hills. It was crazy, it was stupid, but it was so amazingly tempting.

Before she could say anything a message in flames made itself known. "Oh no, Shauna," the Doctor whispered before grabbing her hand. "Come on we have to get out before UNIT shows up and things begin to really kick off."

The two started running out of the kitchen and through the diner. They reached the street to see the Queen in the sky. The Doctor stopped for a moment to look up at the creature, but Ebony was distracted by a noise. She heard a splash and a rattle, and whirled around to see the sewer grate shake.

"Doctor look!" she shouted as she practically slapped him in the arm. She pointed to the grate that went flying into the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Chance to Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chance to Live   The Chance to Live I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chance to Live
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next