Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
8th Doctor / Kahler-Tey
Beginner
Beginner
8th Doctor / Kahler-Tey

The Chance to Live - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chance to Live   The Chance to Live - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 12:28 am

[okay so just to take stock of where we want to go with this, have you written this so that we deal with you now Vee, or can we go and find Shauna in order to resolve the situation here?]
Back to top Go down
The Blood
Beginner
Beginner
The Blood

The Chance to Live - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chance to Live   The Chance to Live - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 2:17 am

[[Find Shauna Razz]]

Shauna hissed a little as she was backhanded across the face by some of the Tamaranean soldiers, she growled at them and showed her teeth as a warning to back off, but the Tamaraneans only laughed and kicked her hard in the stomach. She groaned and spat out a little blood. "Is that all you've got?" She glared at them and they blinked in confusion, they didn't know English yet.

------------------------------------------------

Queen Komand'r flew to where she was holding Shauna. Komand'r looked to Shauna and she laughed a little, "Ha, they don't understand you. But oh I do!" She smirked and then she ordered the soldiers to take Shauna and put her in a cell of any sort. The soldiers nodded and they dragged Shauna into a cell made of metal and it was small; there was electric fencing around her so she couldn't get out.
Back to top Go down

The Chance to Live
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2