Different Faces

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Different Faces Empty
PostSubject: Different Faces   Different Faces I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 3:58 pm

((Closed to Nine and I
Note: I hope it was okay to say I saw the TARDIS >.> it felt short, and still sort of does))

Koitya groaned, blinking her eyes open as she got to her feet. What happened? She took an experimental step, finding she was much much taller and not quite as light. 'Wha...' Shaking her head, she looked down at her hands, now larger and more tanned. Her new black hair fell in front of her face, jolting her memory a bit. 'Oh. Right. There, wasn't so hard, now was it?' She smirked, crouching down to the floor and staring at the limp form in front of her. 'She woke up faster than you did. And she's stronger - I can tell. Silly little ape, you were such a useless waste...' She murmured, brushing the navy blue hair from Robin's face. Footsteps began heading their way, causing Koitya to jolt up and look around. 'Damn.. We'll be back for you, just hold on,' She growled, taking off through the dimly lit trees to avoid being spotted. Behind her, she could hear the shouts of the soldiers as they came across the young girl's body - the girl who had murdered their queen. So much for that payment.

Just as Judiole had said he would, a small ship was parked in a small clearing - just large enough for a get-away vehicle. 'Alright, come on, Cardiff's waiting..' She mumbled with a grin, climbing inside and setting the coordinates before flying off for Earth.

Koitya landed on top of a business center in England, exactly two weeks after her last meeting with the Doctor. Honestly, she was quite surprised she had managed to make it in time, but at least that knocked one thing off the list of reasons to kill her. Hurrying out of the ship, she rushed over to the stairwell and made her way down to the lobby, sprinting outside and searching for the rift. All she had to do was find the blue box before they had a chance to hurt the girl and she'd have - mostly - fulfilled their deal. Her eyes landed on the TARDIS, her grin only widening at the sighting. Soon after, her feet were dragging her towards it, and her fist was pounding at the door. 'Doctor, open up! Don't want to keep your precious companion waiting, do you?'

Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Different Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Different Faces   Different Faces I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:50 pm

Jerking his head up, the Doctor stared at the door, trying to re-focus his thoughts on what happened. Ah, yes, he landed here to pick Robin back up and try to make her forget what happened by taking her to the colored lights festival only to be distracted by a repair needing done on the console. "Hold on." He called, walking over to the door, hands brushing against his pants as he did. Pulling it open, he peered outside at the new person standing there and frowned before realizing what happened.

"Where is she?"

Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Different Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Different Faces   Different Faces I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:56 pm

Koitya grinned, pushing her way inside without being invited. 'Well that's sort of why I'm here, isn't it? She's gotten into a bit of a predicament,' She explained, moving over to study the console. So many buttons, did he really need them all? Well they must do something, or else they wouldn't be there. 'You've got a way of tracking her, haven't you? Somewhere in the Zyro system, bit of a primitive planet. That's all I can really remember, but I'm sure you have a better way to get there, don't you?' She turned back to face him, an eyebrow raised. Oh this was much better. Now she was at least up to his chin and had at least a chance of fighting back if he really did end up trying to throw her into a star. That would be rather rude. 'I'd hurry up if I were you, took me quite a while to get here, no idea what they'd be doing by now.'

Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Different Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Different Faces   Different Faces I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 11:05 pm

"Out. Get out before I decide to find the next black hole and kick you into it." The Doctor snapped at her, turning his attention to the console as he already began to set the TARDIS up for flight. "I said. Get. Out." He added, turning to see she was still standing there, with that bloody smug look on her face as she watched him.

When she still didn't move, he marched over and hauled her up by the back of her shirt, leading her towards the door. "It's in your best interest for you to leave. Now." He snapped, already not wanting to bother with being polite, he didn't care if he was rude, he didn't care about the new body she stole, he wanted her face out of his TARDIS and away from him before he did snap and kick her out the doors while in flight.

Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Different Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Different Faces   Different Faces I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 11:48 pm

Koitya only laughed, pushing back and fighting to stay in the machine. 'Now, now, Doctor, where have your manners gone? Didn't you think that you might need me? I mean, when you turn up to find her, don't you want to know what you're walking into first?' She raised an eyebrow, her hands gripping the doorway as she fought to stay inside. 'Of course you wouldn't want to show up just to get her killed, right? Come on, be practical.' She knew he really didn't need her there but she didn't care. Whatever she could do to stay and see the result of what she had done. To be honest, she had never felt so.. sadistic before. She would never had wanted to see the pain she'd caused someone. But now? Oh, the Doctor's anger was a beautiful thing, and she was determined to soak in every drop. Well.. that sounded a bit odd. Oh well, not that she cared. It hadn't even occurred to her that she might have a better chance at keeping her life if she just left.

Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Different Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Different Faces   Different Faces I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 3:28 pm

"I don't need help from the likes of you." The Doctor snapped, already feeling pressed for time, granted he never had to worry about time, but with Robin in this much trouble, he needed to rush, he more he needed to move. Without saying anything more, he cast a sharp look at Koitya, then turned and rushed back to the console, determined to get Robin out of trouble, then get the hell out of here. Briefly, he debated on stopping by a collapsing sun to fulfill his promise if he found out his companion was in trouble, but decided against it. Plenty could be done later.

Flicking his hands across the controls, he set the TARDIS for flight then yanked down the lever in front of him, sending the ship shaking and flying into the vortex.

Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Different Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Different Faces   Different Faces I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 3:40 pm

Koitya giggled, honestly a bit surprised she had managed to keep herself on the ship. Not like she was complaining. 'Guessing you'll want a bit of hush then? I mean, as long as you don't want my help,' She shrugged, closing the doors before he had the chance to take off. Just how long had it taken her to get here, though? There was a good chance that the girl would make it, but an even greater one that she just condemned herself to death.

Robin whimpered, her head bobbing about from lack of energy. The natives each carried her by an arm or leg, one on the side to support her back. Her arms and legs were cut up, angry red lines covering the exposed flesh and tattering the edges of her clothes. One arm was broken, the opposite ankle sprained. She was lucky someone had suggested this punishment before it went much further. Being beaten to death was no fun at all. Then again, drowning to death.. was that any faster than bleeding? As the soldiers neared the water's edge, they slowed to a stop, dropping the poor girl harshly onto the dirt below. A few moments later and her wrists and ankles were fitted with weights - as if she'd be able to struggle in this state anyhow. They picked her up once more - with much less care than the last time - and tossed her into the river. If the water had been moving along like it normally did, they would have been forced to walk out into the depths of the lake, but maybe one good thing could come out of the unnatural pattern. They had yet to consult their Gods - maybe this girl could be a sacrifice?

Robin drew in as much air as her lungs would allow before being submerged in the water, not even bothering to put up a fight. Her eyes closed, partially from exhaustion, partially because she did not wish to see her blood floating away from her as it left her wounds. It wasn't long until her lungs were burning, wanting air so badly but unable to take any in. Her mind slipped into unconsciousness as she was finally pinned to the ground, heartbeat weakening by the second. Her ears had just caught the cheering of the natives at the sight of the crimson liquid from the surface and the faint vworp vworp of the TARDIS before everything went black.

((I give you full permission to kill Koitya if you want to >.> To be honest it wouldn't matter either way))

Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Different Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Different Faces   Different Faces I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 3:50 pm

Brushing Koitya aside, the Doctor rushed out the TARDIS doors just in time to see the ripples from the river as the natives slowly walked away from the edge. Without pausing to think, he shed his jacket then jumped into the water, his eyes having seen the red pooling at the top of the water, his brain making the connection before he could acknowledge it. Forcing his eyes open, he tried to find her, tried to seek out the dark form floating. Twisting around in the water frantically, he finally spied her, hands and feet tied to heavy weights and blood flowing from her. Next place we go after I get her into Med Bay is a black hole, she doesn't even deserve the quick death of burning, being crushed to death is more fitting.

Moving his arms powerfully, the Doctor swam to her side then untied the ropes binding her to the weights before carrying her to the surface. "Come on, Robin, breathe!" He snapped, slapping at her face harshly, he refused to loose another companion because of his inability to arrive on time anywhere he goes.

Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Different Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Different Faces   Different Faces I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 4:22 pm

Light. That was first word that came to her mind - light. Was she dead? Oh come on, it wasn't really all that cheesy 'light' stuff was it? The harsh slaps to her face came as a shock. Alright, not dead then. But she must have at least been near it - she certainly felt that way. Everything was fine now, right? No, something was wrong. Something she was forgetting. What was it? Oh! Breathe! Her first attempt at inhaling only proved to make things worse, the water still stuck in her airways. Her body was jolted into a coughing fit, the river water spewing from her mouth until she had done all she could do about it. Gasping for air, the young girl forced her eyes open, her breathing shaky and harsh. That was absolutely horrible. Still, she barely had an idea of what was going on or what just happened. All she knew was that it hurt. Everywhere. Her limbs were aching and - oh was that one broken? Her weakened heart was fighting to cling to life, slowly and gradually bringing itself to a steady beat, a bit quiet but better than a moment ago at least. But she was so tired. She didn't want to be awake. Unfocused eyes fluttering closed, she let out a whimper before reclaiming her place in the darkness.

The natives watched in wonder as the mystical blue box appeared before them. An offering from the Gods? A man had sprinted outside and rescued their sacrifice, though, so obviously it couldn't be. Was this the devil, then? Was this meant to be punishment? What had they done wrong? Angered, the men charged towards the box, a few stragglers heading for the Time Lord himself, throwing punches and spears and trying to do the best they could to damage them. Koitya peeked her head out, afraid at what she was about to find. The first thing to greet her was a spearhead, nearly taking her head off. 'Oi! What the bloody hell are you doing?!' With that, she had pulled out her own dagger and charged on the man, quickly beheading him as she had done to their king before shutting the doors tightly behind her and rushing towards the one threatening the Doctor. If the sight of the girl was one thing to go by, she was doomed, so she might as well try and suck up to him if she wanted her life.

Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Different Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Different Faces   Different Faces I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 4:29 pm

Casting a sharp look around the villagers, the Doctor felt his temper snap and give away to something darker than he was used to. Turning to face the natives, the Doctor felt a dark scowl of anger cross his face, eyes narrowed in fury. "Don't you touch her." He hissed, his voice coming out as a deep, rage-filled one. "Don't you even come near me. I won't feel sorry for anything that might happen if you do." Casting a disgusted look around at the gathered men, the Doctor spat on the ground then turned and vanished into the TARDIS, carrying Robin to the Med Bay quickly and setting her up on several machines designed to knit her body back into health before moving back to the console room and beginning to fiddle with the controls, not caring if Koitya got inside or not.

Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Different Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Different Faces   Different Faces I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 4:45 pm

Koitya turned around and faced the TARDIS, seeing that most of the men had given up on their fighting after the Doctor's words. Of course they did, who wouldn't? The man was bloody terrifying. Then again, it could have been because they were scared of being punished further. The river was bad enough, not moving well enough to properly water the land, but whatever he would have in store... They didn't even want to know. The girl rushed towards the ship, making her way inside before he had a chance to take off. No way did she want to be stuck there with those people - they were worse than humans. Shutting the doors behind her, she watched in silence as the Doctor worked the controls, truly afraid of what might happen next.

Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Different Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Different Faces   Different Faces I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 10:08 pm

"Robin's fine, since you don't seem to care enough to ask. Then again, why should you? You have a new body." The Doctor said suddenly, breaking the silence of the flight as he stayed at the controls, pretending to fiddle with them as he spoke, giving him something to look at besides the hated face standing across the room from him. "I wouldn't try hiding away in the TARDIS either, she'll only bring you right back to the control room." He added, his gaze drifting up to the time rotor as it moved, taking them to the deepest recesses of space like he had intended.

"You know what's going to happen now, you might as well accept it." As he spoke, a sudden dark tone colored his words, hands gripping the edge of the controls tightly, a soft popping noise announcing his knuckles popped from the tension forced on them from his grip.

Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Different Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Different Faces   Different Faces I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 9:22 am

Koitya gulped, backing into the doors and pressing herself into them as much as she could. 'Oh, c-come on, Doctor. I-I didn't get her hurt like that, th-they did it!' She knew that wasn't going to work. She was the one to get her into that mess in the first place... Pulling the dagger back out of her pocket, she held it out towards the Time Lord, distinctly glad she had remembered to snatch it from the girl earlier. 'W-Well I'm going out fighting.' Her eyes, no matter how hard she tried not to, would only show fear. Fear of the Time Lord, of his fury, of what he could possibly do to her. She jumped at a rather loud scream coming from one of the corridors. 'What was that..?'

A woman stood, sobbing, clutching her child to her as close as she could. She begged, oh how she begged. She did not want to die. And she certainly did not want her daughter to die with her. The little girl squeaked in fear, trembling as she stared into the eyes of her killer.They knew they were going to die now, they knew there was no hope. The sweet girl they once knew was gone, her eyes filled with something utterly wrong. There was no love, no compassion for the people she once cared so much for. Just darkness. Charging towards them, a smirk on her lips, the girl plunged the blade into-

'NO!' Robin cried, jolted from her sleep by the terrible, terrible nightmare. They were gone.. They were both gone. And that thing was to blame. Of all the things she could have taken from her - even her life - this was not something she was ready to cope with. She trembled as the little girl once did, the little girl her hands had killed. Her hands. 'No no no no no no no no...' She repeated the word to herself, eyes shut tightly as she tried to will away the reality of the murder. It couldn't have happened. It did not happen! They did not die! They couldn't have just died!

Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Different Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Different Faces   Different Faces I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 2:38 pm

Feeling his face harden, the Doctor cast a dismissive glance over at Koitya before flicking a finger over one of the switches in front of him, resulting in the TARDIS doors flying open behind her and sending the creature teetering back above the massive black hole they now orbited about. "I warned you. Physical pain is one thing, but what you've done to her mind... It's inexcusable." With that said, he walked over and plucked the knife from her hand, studying it for a moment before flinging the weapon over her head into space, watching it get sucked into the gaping mouth that wanted more. "And this is the price you pay."

With that said, he reached out and pushed her teetering body back through the doors, not bothering to watch her be pulled into the eternal blackness as he walked away, the doors swinging shut behind him. Pausing for a moment, he shoved the emotion that rose up in him, the thoughts of 'killer' and 'heartless' that popped into his head and made his way into the Med Bay where he wrapped his arms around Robin tightly, staying silent as the young girl sobbed.

Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Different Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Different Faces   Different Faces I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 2:59 pm

Koitya's eyes widened as she toppled back, gripping the door frame to try and stay in the ship. Of all the situations she'd been in, this was definitely the worst. As the Doctor advanced on her, she realized that this really was the end. Her dagger was plucked from her and tossed away, just as she was only moments later. Her scream sounded more like a yelp as she was tossed into the hungry black hole, space eating her sounds and crushing her into nothingness.

Robin yelped as the Doctor hugged her, curling in on herself in fear. 'No no no no! Th-They're dead! They're all d-dead!' She sobbed, finally recognizing the Time Lord and wrapping her trembling arms around him in return. 'They're all dead...' She mumbled, slowly suppressing her cries. Her heart was aching, not in pain, but in loss. That bloody thing killed them both. Now who was left? Her deadbeat brother? With all the trouble he gets himself into, he was probably dead a long time ago. Now there was no one left. Not a single person left and it was her fault. What was she to do now? The only reason she kept on living was for them, thinking that maybe she could come back some day. But no, they were ripped away from her. They were gone. She sobbed quietly into the Doctor's shoulder, feeling so utterly and completely alone.

Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Different Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Different Faces   Different Faces I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 2:58 pm

Holding the young girl to his chest, the Doctor didn't know what to say that might help her through this. He knew what it was like to loose someone close to him, Mal, Ramona, his family and people. All gone so easily, so quickly he didn't even have a chance to stop it from happening. Granted... He was the one that pulled the lever on his entire planet, plunging them into eternal flames and flying off just like he always did. Tightening his arms slightly, he rocked from side to side, offering Robin comfort in silence, simply being there for her as she renewed every horror that creature made her body do. Everything, every person she attacked, every vile deed it might have done.

Resting his chin on her head lightly, he let out a low sigh, trying to find one spark of remorse for what he did, pushing her out of the TARDIS like that, but each time he nearly reached the dying ember, another round of quiet sobs or trembling from the girl in his arms pushed it away, put it out just a bit more until the spark itself died out, leaving him with a hollow feeling of revenge not finished.

Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Different Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Different Faces   Different Faces I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 4:07 pm

Robin sniffled, trying to shut herself up and calm down. She just needed to focus on something else. Something that wasn't her family dying. Something that wasn't them dying by her own hands.

That's not helping, you know.
Oh shut up, what do you know?
Come on, lighten up, will you?
Yes, because finding humor in death is totally normal.
Hehehe, maybe not for you. Why don't you just watch?

Slowly, Robin stopped trembling and sobbing. She no longer felt a reason to. Why should she? Everything was fantastic! Lifting her head, she looked up at the Doctor, a small smirk on her lips. A few moments later and she was bursting into a fit of giggles, shaking her head and covering her face in her hands. 'Sorry, sorry, I can't help it! Just look at your ears!' She had fell into full on laughter, a tiny, squeaking voice telling her she shouldn't be so happy at a time like this. But who cared? 'She never lets me say it, I always get yelled at. But look who's in charge now? Ha!'

Different Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Different Faces   Different Faces I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Different Faces
Page 1 of 1