Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
This Is The Story Of Bri Mattern and This Is How It Ends I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
This Is The Story Of Bri Mattern and This Is How It Ends I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
This Is The Story Of Bri Mattern and This Is How It Ends I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
This Is The Story Of Bri Mattern and This Is How It Ends I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
This Is The Story Of Bri Mattern and This Is How It Ends I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
This Is The Story Of Bri Mattern and This Is How It Ends I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
This Is The Story Of Bri Mattern and This Is How It Ends I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
This Is The Story Of Bri Mattern and This Is How It Ends I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
This Is The Story Of Bri Mattern and This Is How It Ends I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
This Is The Story Of Bri Mattern and This Is How It Ends I_vote_lcapThis Is The Story Of Bri Mattern and This Is How It Ends I_voting_barThis Is The Story Of Bri Mattern and This Is How It Ends I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
This Is The Story Of Bri Mattern and This Is How It Ends I_vote_lcapThis Is The Story Of Bri Mattern and This Is How It Ends I_voting_barThis Is The Story Of Bri Mattern and This Is How It Ends I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

This Is The Story Of Bri Mattern and This Is How It Ends

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The_Doctor_Is_Real
Newb
Newb

This Is The Story Of Bri Mattern and This Is How It Ends Empty
PostSubject: This Is The Story Of Bri Mattern and This Is How It Ends   This Is The Story Of Bri Mattern and This Is How It Ends I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 1:55 am

Diary Of Bri Mattern
December 25, 1972

This wasn't suppose to be how it ended, but I was stupid enough to not listen. Well, I guess I should start from the beginning.
It all started that night in the woods with my boyfriend, Leo Davy. We were walking through the woods at around 10:30 when we saw the thing, a cyber man as I now know to call it. Well let's just get to the exciting part. It was the Doctor, Leo, and I on this day in 2012. We were saving Britain from the Daleks that escaped from the past. They had found a way to time travel. That's when it all went wrong. I took the Doctor's screwdriver away to unlock a door while he was talking with Leo. I now know what they were talking but as River Song would say "spoilers". I unlocked the door and gave the screwdriver back to the Doctor. Him and Leo just stared at me. We went through the door and locked it.
" The Daleks are coming", said the Doctor. " Just run". Leo and I ran until we got to the cemetery.
That's when things decided to go downhill. First Leo kissed me. It's the first and last time that would ever happen. Then the cyber men came in.
" Not again " I said. The I decided to blink. All of a sudden I was gone. That's when I heard the Doctor in my head.
" Don't blink", the Doctor had said. That's when I remembered the story of Amy and Rory and how Amy went back for Rory.
" Maybe Leo will come back " I said discouraged. I began to cry. I hadn't cried since Leo broke up with me the only time for that yeah, well YOUR MUM! college girl. Leo wasn't coming.
So that's the story of life and how it ended.
Back to top Go down

This Is The Story Of Bri Mattern and This Is How It Ends
Page 1 of 1