Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Dreamer  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Dreamer  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Dreamer  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Dreamer  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Dreamer  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Dreamer  I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Dreamer  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Dreamer  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Dreamer  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Dreamer  I_vote_lcapThe Dreamer  I_voting_barThe Dreamer  I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Dreamer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Randi&Corrine
Beginner
Beginner
Randi&Corrine

The Dreamer  Empty
PostSubject: The Dreamer    The Dreamer  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 10:28 pm

Randi stood at the cashier counter, folding the garments left at the counter before taking them back to the racks and shelves. She sighed softly to herself as she stared out the window. She checked her phone for the time. 2:15, break time. She went to the break room and grabbed her sandwich and went out the back door. She sat beside the door and ate her food in solitude. Same old routine. She lit a cigarette and looked to the sky wishing something would happen, anything to break to norm. Her mind wandered to the strange dreams and nightmares she'd been having lately. Such strange creatures scurrying around her house at night. She frowned, the dreams felt so real. She jumped as a noise sounded from a trash can around the corner. She got up to go investigate.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

The Dreamer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreamer    The Dreamer  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 11:27 pm

((Sorry, saw my chance and couldn't resist >.> Let me know if the noise was meant to be important to the plot >.>))

Cameron sighed quietly, eyes narrowed as she watched the girl smoking outside during her break. Ugh. Smokers just made her sick. At least she was doing it outside, but who said she always did? There were simply too many bad things that came from those poisons for them to be worth it, and sometimes she forgot how someone could possibly be addicted to such gross toxins. Then again, this century, how could they not be?

You shouldn't judge someone like that.
Maybe you shouldn't just barge in and start telling me what to do.
Well it's rude, so stop it. Why are you angry at her? What did she do to you?
She polluted the air we're meant to be breathing, that's what.
Oh come on, its quite funny if you think about it!
How in the universe is that even remotely funny?
How is it not?! No, don't answer that, I'm just going to show you since you refuse to listen.

With that, Jess took the role of active personality and assessed the situation. Oh come on, how could she be mad at that? Not exactly hilarious but nearly worth a giggle. Attempting to move to get a better view, she quickly realized that her leg was in just the right place to jolt one of the cans, making a rather loud noise. A small giggle forced its way from her throat as her hands came up to cover her mouth, her face beginning to turn red from the effort not to burst out in full on laughter. How could no one else share her sense of humor? Nearly everything was funny in some way - how could no one else see that? Pity for them, she supposed.
Back to top Go down
Randi&Corrine
Beginner
Beginner
Randi&Corrine

The Dreamer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreamer    The Dreamer  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 11:53 pm

(( Eh It was just something I left to the next poster to choose lol I'm lazy xD))

Randi flicked her cigarette to the ground as she cautiously peered around the corner.
"H..hello? anyone there?"
She saw the girl and smiled, she relaxed as she had half expected to see the creatures from her dreams.
"Oh thank god.. I thought you were..."
She hesitated, trying to think of something else to say other than what she was thinking.
".. A rat. We've been having problems keeping them out of the bins lately."
Back to top Go down
5th Doctor
Student
Student
5th Doctor

The Dreamer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreamer    The Dreamer  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 12:53 am

The Traveller gasped for air as he landed in the rather dim corridor. He had hoped that the trash cans he knocked over upon arrival weren't too noticeable; he rarely was so clumsy on these adventures.

He stood up and brushed off the debris from his jacket. "My god, I was just getting to like this jacket too." He felt disgusting at the fact that there was old garbage all over the jacket. He threw it off and into the debris on the ground.

He looked up and saw the shadows of some people down the way. He walked quietly and swiftly towards them, hoping they had not heard the loud clutter he had created earlier. At that moment, a small metallic object twirled out of his pocket and fluttered above his head. "Nice going sport! You're off to a good start!"

"Hush you." He grabbed the little object and stuffed it back into his pocket. He turned the corner to face the two ladies...
Back to top Go down
http://chestertonorchatterton.tumblr.com
Randi&Corrine
Beginner
Beginner
Randi&Corrine

The Dreamer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreamer    The Dreamer  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 1:25 am

Randi noticed the man approaching and flashed him a smile. Why is there so many people in the alley today? It was always empty when she came out.
"Well looks like I got here in time for the party."
She looks at the sky as if it would give her something to say. She shifted her foot across the ground awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

The Dreamer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreamer    The Dreamer  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 6:28 pm

Jess couldn't help but giggle. 'What is with you people and rats? They're harmless little things! Now, if you want to see something scary, go try hanging around the frozen tundra on Mars. Now there's a nightmare if there ever was one. Still quite hilarious, though, big green men and their silly armor-' She probably could have gone on forever in that rant but she was cut off by the sound of clanging bins around the corner. Who was that then? Her grin only widened at the sight of the man, giggling quietly at his appearance. 'Rough landing? Or did you aim to do that?' It wasn't long until it was probably clear she'd gone mad, her laughter a never ending noise in the background.
Back to top Go down
5th Doctor
Student
Student
5th Doctor

The Dreamer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreamer    The Dreamer  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 7:37 pm

"Party? Right! Yes, festivities. Absolutely!" The traveler seemed a bit disheveled. He quickly regained his composure. "If you don't mind me asking, where exactly am I? My interstellar tracking bea---I mean, i've lost my map and I'm new to the area."

He pulled out a small yellow box and typed in some numbers on the device, then put the device back into his pocket. "The last place I remember being is Wimbleton, downtown."

A small muffled voice came from the Traveler's pocket. He slapped it and mumbled under his breath "SHHH!"
Back to top Go down
Randi&Corrine
Beginner
Beginner
Randi&Corrine

The Dreamer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreamer    The Dreamer  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 7:53 pm

Randi raised a brow and shook her head a bit in disbelief. Great.. they're both crazy she thought.
"Mars? that would be fantastic compared to this boring planet."
She turned to the man with a concerned look. Hell, maybe she was the crazy one.
"Last I checked this was London, but I'm not so sure of my credibility anymore..."
She noticed the voice coming from his pocket and stared in its direction.
"What was that??"
Back to top Go down
5th Doctor
Student
Student
5th Doctor

The Dreamer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreamer    The Dreamer  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 8:02 pm

"London? Holy hell, I'm way off." He returned to his device, typing in numbers and twisting the dials. "Um...it's my...cat. It's my pet cat. Never mind her, she's always COMPLAINING."

There was a sudden rise in his voice as he looked down to the pocket where the noise came from. There was a small chirp, and the pocket went quiet. "My apologies, how do you do? I'm...Locke." He gave both ladies a charming smile, or at least as much charm as he could muster.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

The Dreamer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreamer    The Dreamer  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 10:06 pm

Jess couldn't stop giggling, finding the man's terrible lying bloody hilarious. 'Is that really a cat though? I mean, I'm not a moron - mad, yes, very much so - but not a moron. Don't bother sparing the details,' She laughed, crossing her arms and walking up to him curiously. What could be in his pocket? It certainly wasn't her job to know but she couldn't help herself. A finger poked his pocket, a slight frown on her face as she quieted her laughter for the moment. 'What've you got here?' She looked up at him, poking the lump once more. For a moment, she nearly forgot the ordinary human behind them. Snapping her head around to look at her, she offered a wide grin. 'I wouldn't think Earth so boring, who else bothered to invent socks? Seriously, not a whole lot of people cared to do that - why wouldn't you want socks? It's like a coat for your feet!'
Back to top Go down
Randi&Corrine
Beginner
Beginner
Randi&Corrine

The Dreamer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreamer    The Dreamer  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 11:07 pm

Randi looked him over skeptically as he said the voice was a cat. Yeah right she thought. She was very curious by now. She looked at the girl and smiled.
"Yeah, socks are great.."
She pointed at the gadget the man held in his hand.
"What exactly is that thing?"
Back to top Go down
5th Doctor
Student
Student
5th Doctor

The Dreamer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreamer    The Dreamer  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 11:12 pm

"Well, it's sort of a cat. More of a pet really. Kind of a pest. She's been my companion for several years now...at least I think it's been several years." The man could see that his lies were not getting through to her, but he thought the longer he could delay her from asking any serious questions, the better.

"Umm...this thing is...a thing that measures time radiation. Particularly the types from spacecrafts that travel through the time vortex. Or even time sensitives will radiate similar radiation. I just ran into some bloke with a blue box that sent my readings off the charts." The device in his hand began to beep and trill quietly. "Have you ladies been near a suspicious looking man with a blue box?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Dreamer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreamer    The Dreamer  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dreamer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: