Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
juliet harkness (other dimension) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
juliet harkness (other dimension) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
juliet harkness (other dimension) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
juliet harkness (other dimension) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
juliet harkness (other dimension) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
juliet harkness (other dimension) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
juliet harkness (other dimension) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
juliet harkness (other dimension) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
juliet harkness (other dimension) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
juliet harkness (other dimension) I_vote_lcapjuliet harkness (other dimension) I_voting_barjuliet harkness (other dimension) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
juliet harkness (other dimension) I_vote_lcapjuliet harkness (other dimension) I_voting_barjuliet harkness (other dimension) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

juliet harkness (other dimension)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
juliet harkness
Newb
Newb

juliet harkness (other dimension) Empty
PostSubject: juliet harkness (other dimension)   juliet harkness (other dimension) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 8:41 pm

dont have one working on it sorry

Character Name HERE juilet harkness

Species: half human half what ever jack harkness is

::Appearance::
Hair: long dyed black hair half way down her back with tips dyed hot pink
Eyes: dark brown eyes
Height: 5'11
Figure: What type of body do you have curvy and slim but sightly muscular
Other: do you have tattoos or scars i have a scar going from my right shoulder diagonally down to my stomich
Clothing: How do you dress a skin tight black bullet proof jacket and matching pants while on duty with hair in a pony tail while off duty i where a navy spaghetti strap shirt with sequins camo skinny jeans a faded light brown average sized army jacket and black high tops my hair is slung over my shoulder and im whereing black nerd glasses while on duty i where contacts

::Info::
Family: you can make this up jack harkness mother is un known and she has no siblings as far as she knows
Personality: 1 paragraph or more she is harsh when it comes to the doctor because of what happened in the past she cares a lot about her torchwood team  and she doesn't like new comers but she accepts them when she has to involve or meet an one i will be very harsh about it and rude because of what happened when she met the doctor if she doesn't like someone she will hurt them a lot
Strengths: 2-4 her hatred towards new people, mussels, good aim
Weakness: 2-4 ianto jones, her torchwood team, the 10th doctor
Dislikes: 2-4 new people, annoying people, broccoli, champagne
Dream: what keeps you going to get her revenge on the doctor

History: try to make this thorough she was born and grew up with out her father then when she turned 13 she ran away from home to find him she then helped him on the torchwood team after although of bickering and each year for her birth day she got more jeans she despised it but on her 16th birthday she got a handgun she was delighted  she sadly had to use it sooner then she expected because the daleks invaded they fought beside the 15th doctor but her father died she doesn't know how because she thought he was immortal but after they won she went to look and she found his head his body was no where to be found and neither was the doctor she was out raged she then started training and got madder and madder at the doctor not much happened in between the years that her father died and when she got pulled through the rift when she got pulled through the rift to the dimension that pretty much every thing happens in she was furious but when she found her dad and touchwood she was so happy she forgot about her rage that's up to where it is now she got a job because jack harkness wouldn't let her in torchwood because he thought she was insane

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: Explain how you came across our website. i looked up doctor who role lay and i clicked on the link to the old website

---------------------------------------------------
This section is for you to show us your roleplaying skills. What is going to happen is you will read a standard problem for your character to react with. What we are looking for is a proper Roleplay reply, standard character, explaining what you would do in the situation.

Rules: Please make your response at least a six to nine sentance paragraph.
   Please make your responses in 3rd person (ex: Sonya blinks her eyes.)
   You need to explain your roleplay, use as many details as you possibly can to describe what you are doing and what is going on around you.

The Doctor is stuck under a flickering streetlamp, you are on the opposite side of the street. It's midnight, no moon or stars, the only lights around are the lamp the Doctor is under, and the light in front of a closed store you stand under.

The only way to the Doctor is to cross the dark street, easy, right? Wrong. This planet is well-known for being infested with Vashta Nerada. Any shadow anywhere could be infested with them. You have a small pack on your back with several items in it that you could use to get to him.

A carrot
   The Doctor's Sonic screwdriver
   A chicken leg
   A flashlight
   Book of matches
   A rubber duck
   a raincoat
juilet started to worry and panic "what if the street lamp went out what if the store light went out" then she thought what if i pass him the sonic screw driver and the flashlight. the flash light for light if there is vashda nerada and the sonic screw driver to check if there were. she then tried to figure out how to get it across. she then had here a.d.d. take over for a second how did you get over here again maybe he could do that. she quickly shooed the thoughts away and found the right trajectory. first she threw the flashlight in-case she couldn't get the screwdriver all the way over. the sonic screw driver then seemed like a bad idea. she didnt know if the could eat metal so instead she tossed the chicken leg over  it landed in the shadows. luckily there were no vashta nerada. she told him to still use the flash light in case just hold it above him so it would cover all of him.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: juliet harkness (other dimension)   juliet harkness (other dimension) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:28 pm

Not approved.

For one, you don't have a picture. Which is necessary. Of course, you can go back and add it later, though. But it's not really the issue.

Secondly, and I'm trying really hard not to be rude, but your writing is very difficult to read. Please go back and edit it, using some punctuation, capital letters, and maybe some more cohesive thoughts? Just edit it as best as you can. You also used no dialog whatsoever, but instead said 'she told him'. That can be okay every once in a while, maybe, but we prefer you to use quotation marks, such as "Juliet shouted, 'Hold the flashlight above you to cover yourself!' or something similar.

In addition, your history... doesn't really make sense. I mean, I suppose it could, and I probably missed a few bits while trying to read it, but I don't think I saw anything about her coming into this dimension, let alone how Jack managed to die or why he was suddenly alive. Again, I could have misread it, but - I'm sorry - your writing here is, well, unacceptable.

I'm trying to be nice, I really am, but I cannot approve this character. Go ahead and edit it, and fill in the plot holes and fix the technical errors. If I missed some of it, don't worry, just make sure it's more easily read before someone tries to check it again, alright?

-Nat of the Administrative Staff-
Back to top Go down
juliet harkness
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: juliet harkness (other dimension)   juliet harkness (other dimension) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 1:27 pm

i'm sorry about the writing it was like 1am when i wrought it i also suck at spelling i'm sorry ill go back and revise it. i forgot to add the fact that when she had found his head. he was pulled through the rift so that's why she just found his head. he lost his memory so that's why he didn't know her. the picture is still coming along. i'm gonna try to dress up in the costume but i have to find all the necessary stuff or i will make it on a character creator online here is the revised version.

Character Name HERE juilet harkness

Species: half human half whatever jack harkness is

::Appearance::
Hair: long dyed black hair half way down her back with tips dyed hot pink
Eyes: dark brown eyes
Height: 5'11
Figure: What type of body do you have curvy and slim but slightly muscular
Other: do you have tattoos or scars? She has a scar going from my right shoulder diagonally down to my stomach
Clothing: How do you dress?  A skin-tight black bulletproof jacket and matching pants while on duty with hair in a ponytail. While off duty she wears a navy spaghetti strap shirt with sequins, camo skinny jeans a faded,  light brown average sized army jacket, and black high tops.  Her hair is slung over her shoulder and she’s wearing black nerd glasses while on duty she where contacts

::Info::
Family: you can make this up jack harkness mother is unknown and she has no siblings as far as she knows
Personality: 1 paragraph or more. she is harsh when it comes to the doctor because of what happened in the past. She cares a lot about her torchwood team and she does not like new comers but she accepts them when she has to. When she has to involve or meet any one new, I will be very harsh about it and rude because of what happened when she met the doctor if she does not like someone she will hurt them a lot
Strengths: 2-4 her hatred towards new people, mussels, good aim
Weakness: 2-4 ianto jones, her torchwood team, the 10th doctor
Dislikes: 2-4 new people, annoying people, broccoli, champagne
Dream: what keeps you going to get her revenge on the doctor

History: try to make this thorough. She was born and grew up without her father.  When she turned 13 she ran away from home to find him. She convinced him to let her on the torchwood team. Each year for her birthday she got more jeans. She despised it but on her 16th birthday she got a handgun she was delighted.  She sadly had to use it sooner then she expected because the daleks invaded. They fought beside the 15th doctor but her father died.  She does not know how because she thought he was immortal but after they won the battle she went to look. She found his head his body was nowhere to be found and neither was the doctor. She was out raged she then started training and got madder and madder at the doctor. Not much happened in between the years that her father died and when she got pulled through the rift. When she was pulled through the rift to the dimension that pretty much everything happens in she was furious but when she found her dad and torchwood she was so happy. she forgot about her rage that's up to where it is now. she got a job because jack harkness wouldn't let her in torchwood because he thought she was insane.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: Explain how you came across our website.  i looked up doctor who role play and i clicked on the link to the old website

This section is for you to show us your roleplaying skills. What is going to happen is you will read a standard problem for your character to react with. What we are looking for is a proper Roleplay reply, standard character, explaining what you would do in the situation.

Rules: Please make your response at least a six to nine sentance paragraph.
  Please make your responses in 3rd person (ex: Sonya blinks her eyes.)
  You need to explain your roleplay, use as many details as you possibly can to describe what you are doing and what is going on around you.

The Doctor is stuck under a flickering streetlamp, you are on the opposite side of the street. It's midnight, no moon or stars, the only lights around are the lamp the Doctor is under, and the light in front of a closed store you stand under.

The only way to the Doctor is to cross the dark street, easy, right? Wrong. This planet is well-known for being infested with Vashta Nerada. Any shadow anywhere could be infested with them. You have a small pack on your back with several items in it that you could use to get to him.

A carrot
  The Doctor's Sonic screwdriver
  A chicken leg
  A flashlight
  Book of matches
  A rubber duck
  a raincoat
Juliet started to worry and panic "what if the street lamp went out what if the store light went out" then she thought what if i pass him the sonic screwdriver and the flashlight. The flashlight for light if there is vashda nerada and the sonic screwdriver to check if there were. She then tried to figure out how to get it across. She then had here a.d.d. take over for a second how did you get over here again maybe he could do that. She quickly shooed the thoughts away and found the right trajectory. First she threw the flashlight in-case she couldn't get the screwdriver all the way over. The sonic screwdriver then seemed like a bad idea. She didn’t know if they could eat metal so instead she tossed the chicken leg over it landed in the shadows. Luckily, there were no vashta nerada. “Use the flash light in case they come but hold it above your head so its covering your whole body” she yelled across the street. He crossed the street “now what do we do?” she asked him as she slumped down on the ground.

Last edited by juliet harkness on Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: juliet harkness (other dimension)   juliet harkness (other dimension) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 5:08 pm

Alright....

Well... Not Approved >.>

For one - next time, you can just edit a previous post and we'll check it out so you don't have to type the whole thing out again. Even if you did copy and paste it... ANYWAY.

Two - In your history, you mentioned Jack being pulled through the rift. You'll have to delete that bit, since that is not what happened in the show and therefore cannot be changed here.

Three - In your example RP, you used a bit of godmodding on the Doctor. Although I don't think it's a reason to be unapproved, since you may have been using it to show how you interact with him for all we know, just keep an eye out for it. Any godmodding of other characters simply won't be tolerated.

Now, there are some other bits I may have forgotten/don't think are proper reasons for unapproving you, so I'm going to have someone else take a look, alright? They might be of more help.

Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

PostSubject: Re: juliet harkness (other dimension)   juliet harkness (other dimension) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 9:01 am

You'll need a picture of some kind. And the bit about Jack being pulled through the rift doesn't really work I'm afraid, you'd need the agreement of who-ever was role-playing as Jack, it's easier just to keep it as the Jack from our world as the Jack from yours is supposed to be dead since you found his head anyway looking at your history. Once that's sorted then you're probably about ready for approval.
Back to top Go down
juliet harkness
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: juliet harkness (other dimension)   juliet harkness (other dimension) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 7:12 pm

alrught so just take out that part and im still trying to find a carictor creator that would work i promise ill get it up some time in the next 2 months oh and robbyn how am i godmodding just a uestion not in a rude sort of way i like to know so i can change it
Back to top Go down
juliet harkness
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: juliet harkness (other dimension)   juliet harkness (other dimension) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 7:13 pm

alright so just take out that part and im still trying to find a character creator that would work i promise ill get it up some time in the next 2 months oh and robbyn how am i godmodding just a question not in a rude sort of way i like to know so i can change it
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: juliet harkness (other dimension)   juliet harkness (other dimension) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 8:52 pm

1 - Godmodding is the controlling of a character that is not your own. By controlling the Doctor, you were godmodding. In this instance, I don't believe it's a big deal, but in the future, just don't do it, alright? All you have to do is make sure you ONLY write for your own character while you're roleplaying.

2 - I'm not sure what you mean by 'character creator', but just so you know, besides naming - which you know, would be fine to Google or something - you must create your character by yourself. Inspiration is fine, but don't steal from other people.

Back to top Go down
juliet harkness
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: juliet harkness (other dimension)   juliet harkness (other dimension) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 5:17 pm

i dont ever do that but i added that part for giggles and by character creator i mean like a dress up game that kind of thing
Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

PostSubject: Re: juliet harkness (other dimension)   juliet harkness (other dimension) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:45 am

I presume you mean for a picture. That's fine. Get that up and you're probably ready
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: juliet harkness (other dimension)   juliet harkness (other dimension) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

juliet harkness (other dimension)
Page 1 of 1