The Blade that Cuts the Smile in Two!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Janine Smith
Newb
Newb
Janine Smith

The Blade that Cuts the Smile in Two! Empty
PostSubject: The Blade that Cuts the Smile in Two!   The Blade that Cuts the Smile in Two! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 4:08 pm

'All I have to do is kill a girl... that is simple, right?' Janine talked to herself inside her head as she wandered down the street towards her victim's house. Just killing the girl and leaving seems like a good plan in Janine's eyes, but Janine wanted to do something special after she stabs her victim to death. 'Maybe I could write on the wall with the girl's blood?' She smirked to herself at her wonderful idea. 'Oh but what to write? She apparently has a friend... The Doctor, was it? Well, I will address the words to him.' She let out a small chuckle as she gripped her dagger's handle tightly as it was in her pocket.

Janine hissed slightly through her evil grin: "Harleen Quinn... it is time to face your permanent end... just like your father did all those years ago." She sighed a little as she reached Harleen's house. She slipped around the back and she was glad that the night was covering her form. She adjusted her white shirt and shorts, she also adjusted her brown straps as they had gotten twisted. She always wanted to look her best before she killed her victim. She saw an open window and took it as an advantage as she jumped up and slipped into the house through the window, she then rushed towards Harleen's staircase, which she knew had a small cabinet inside, so she slipped in there and waited. Waited to kill.
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Blade that Cuts the Smile in Two!   The Blade that Cuts the Smile in Two! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 2:53 am

Harleen was completely unaware of Janine's presence, especially if Janine was in the staircase. Harleen never checked her staircase, she didn't like it being there but she never bothered to get rid of it. She walked down the stairs and her phone rang. "Oh and who could that be?" She sighed a little in annoyance as she had to walk to the other side of the house just to answer it.

She groaned and moaned as she strode along her hallway to her kitchen, where the phone was, and she picked up the phone and pressed the answer button, "Hello?" She said sleepily, she had to move the phone away so she could yawn into her hand and she did this so she didn't seem rude to the person on the other end of the phone call. She put the phone back to her ear as soon as she knew her yawn was over, she wiped her watery eyes as she spoke, "Who is this?" She asked because it was an unknown number, unless her home phone was acting up again.
Back to top Go down
http://kurokonobasketrp.forum-board.net/
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Blade that Cuts the Smile in Two!   The Blade that Cuts the Smile in Two! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 12:55 am

The Doctor stood over his control console of the TARDIS, his eyes wondering the various buttons, cranks, levers, and nobs that encompassed each panel. His hands rested nonchalantly in his pockets before The Doctor narrowed his eyes and rubbed the back of his head, "Isn't she supposed to be calling me when she has gotten the pass into the institute?" he asked himself. Turning to the scanner, The Doctor pulled it over and pulled up information on Harleen's whereabouts, his eyebrow raising as he read over the results, "A residence..blimey...have i lost track of time again?" he groaned. Shaking his head, he yanked down the main lever, sending the TARDIS spiraling through the time vortex and straight to Harleen's house.

Materializing in the backyard of the house, The Doctor opened the doors slowly and quietly as possible, the creak still a prominent sound as he closed the door once exiting. Peering up at the house, The Doctor nodded his head, "Yep. Lost track of time" he mumbled as he made his way to the back door of the house, only to find it locked. "If you're going to lock the door then make it sonic proof" The Doctor chuckled as he tucked his sonic screwdriver away after using it to open the back door, "Harleen!" he called out, hoping she would recognize his voice, "Oi! You were supposed to call!".

Back to top Go down
http://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Blade that Cuts the Smile in Two!   The Blade that Cuts the Smile in Two! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 5:16 am

Harleen found out the person on the phone wasn't The Doctor but just person trying to sell stuff through the phone, she sighed in annoyance and she hung up on the marketer. She turned around as she heard The Doctor's voice and she grinned happily, she ran to the back door and she saw The Doctor, "Doctor!" She said happily and hugged him tightly.

"Hehe sorry about that, Doctor. I forgot to do that." She rubbed the back of her head nervously. "Besides it has been a while." She said before hugging him once more, "I really have missed you." She said as she held him in a hug, "That is what I don't like about you travelling through space and time... it scares me if I don't hear from you for a while." She sighed sadly and looked down. "You know I don't want to lose you..." She murmured sadly and felt tears come to her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Janine Smith
Newb
Newb
Janine Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Blade that Cuts the Smile in Two!   The Blade that Cuts the Smile in Two! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 5:25 am

Doctor? Ah, must be her friend. But by the way she is speaking they could be lovers... hmm, that is a much better reason for me to spill her blood across her living room wall. Janine concluded what she was going to do in her head and she smirked wildly. She opened the door of the cabinet in the staircase and she only heard voices from the backdoor. She smirked and slid out from the cabinet, carefully closing the door behind her as she sneakily went upstairs into Harleen's bedroom and hiding under the bed. Her dagger was in her hand, ready to strike, ready to kill.

All I have to do is lay here and wait, wait for Miss Quinn and hope she is alone, so I can... chat... with her. Janine let out a small, really quiet chuckle as she imagined the conversation over and over in her head, the images of Harleen's body being cut up or being slashed at, oh she loved those images.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Blade that Cuts the Smile in Two!   The Blade that Cuts the Smile in Two! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 12:54 am

The Doctor nodded, "Yeah" he mumbled, glancing Harleen up and down with slightly widened eyes from her two rather tight hugs before patting her on the shoulder, "You won't. Trust me, a lot have tried before". Walking past her, The Doctor entered the kitchen, peering around until he located a banana and quickly snatched one up and peeled it open. Raising his eyebrow, The Doctor crossed his legs as he took another bite from the banana, "Meant to ask you something the last time i saw you" he began to say, speaking through the banana he currently chewed, "Your dad. You remember who he was in contact with just before he died? I mean..coworkers or friends?". Swallowing the banana fully, The Doctor cocked his head to the left, "Sorry. Don't mean to stir up any old feelings but i thought i'd ask because frankly...it worries me" he continued with a sniff, "Sudden death, not like he planned it because he had you lot to take care of. And there's something that has been nagging me about it ever sense i first met you".

Shaking it off, The Doctor took himself and the banana out of the kitchen, his eyes dancing over the rest of the house in awe, "Nice house by the way" he blurted out, "Never seen your house before. Bit bigger than i thought id imagine it to be honest".

Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Blade that Cuts the Smile in Two!   The Blade that Cuts the Smile in Two! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 9:05 am

Harleen smiled at The Doctor happily, she was so glad he was back. She followed him to her kitchen and she giggled a little, "You and your bananas." She smirked slightly before getting her own banana and she peeled it open. She took one bite and smiled a little at the taste. She hadn't eaten bananas in a while. She looked to The Doctor curiously, wondering what he was about to ask.

"My dad... well, all I know is he was part of the army and he used to work with UNIT." She looked down slightly. She sighed before continuing, "He had a lot of enemies though, mostly aliens that he fought against to give more knowledge on alien life to UNIT." She murmured before looking back to The Doctor sadly, "W-why does it worry you?" She asked him curiously, she never thought that The Doctor would worry over her father. "W-what has been nagging you about it since you met me?" She asked, she seemed to becoming very curious about The Doctor and all his sudden questions about her father.

She walked out the kitchen and looked to The Doctor and smiled a little, she took another bite of her banana and she looked around her house too, "Thanks Doctor." She said with a small grin, "I bought it a couple of months ago, I left a note at my old house, just in case my mother or little sister returned and the note has this house address, so I hope if they see it... they will come round and say hi." She said as she took her last bite of her banana. She put the skin into the bin and she looked to The Doctor, "I am just going to nip upstairs, you can look around more if you'd like. And I have a small present for you, but I can't tell you what it is." She said with a wink and a happy smile before she went upstairs and into her bedroom to get the gift.
Back to top Go down
Janine Smith
Newb
Newb
Janine Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Blade that Cuts the Smile in Two!   The Blade that Cuts the Smile in Two! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:51 am

Janine waited, hearing the faint conversations between the two, who she thought were lovers. She smiled a little in anticipation as she kept a tight hold on her dagger's handle. She waited until hearing what seemed like a feminine figure, coming up the stairs towards Harleen's bedroom. She smirked evilly and she pulled out the knife from her pocket, she watched from underneath the bed as some feminine feet walked past towards the drawers at the end of the bedroom.

Now is my time to shine! Janine exclaimed inside her head as she rolled out from underneath the bed and she raised her knife with an evil, wide grin. She slowly crept up to the bedroom door and closed it quietly. She sneakily began to creep up behind Harleen and she raised her dagger and went to strike down at Harleen from behind.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Blade that Cuts the Smile in Two!   The Blade that Cuts the Smile in Two! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:32 pm

The Doctor sniffed with a raised eyebrow as he watched Harleen walk up the staircase of her house before turning his attention back to the decor of the living room in front of him. Walking slowly over to the coffee table, The Doctor picked up a newspaper that was folded up and unfolded it to reveal a headline story about the pricing of products on black Friday. However, upon glancing down the rest of the page, a small article appeared towards the bottom. It spoke about the possibilities of a secret organization, even more subtle in nature than UNIT and Torchwood. The article immediately caught The Doctor's attention, his mind working back to the time when himself, Lily and Harleen encountered UNIT a few years back. Harleen had insisted that UNIT killed her father but when the subject was brought to attention, UNIT denied any participation in his death. "How would a newspaper reporter...not even a front liner know about Torchwood..much less, UNIT dealings" The Doctor mumbled, his eyes narrowing in thought as he set the newspaper back down on the coffee table, "There always were tales and legends of secret organizations back when i worked with UNIT....can't be".

Suddenly a chill ran down the center of The Doctor's spine, a chilling thought crossing the recesses of his conscious mind that forced him to turn his attention and body back to the staircase. "Harleen! Did your father ever talk about what organizations he dealt with while working with UNIT?" He called up the stairs, standing at its edge as he did so to better project his voice and reach Harleen.

Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Blade that Cuts the Smile in Two!   The Blade that Cuts the Smile in Two! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:38 pm

Harleen heard the sound of The Doctor's voice call up the stairs and she sighed, she hadn't noticed the mercenary that was creeping up on her from behind. She picked up The Doctor's gift in her hand, it looked like a box with Gallifreyan writing on it - which she had copied from seeing it around the TARDIS - and she put it down on top of her drawers. She smiled a little and called back to The Doctor, "No, I-I can't remem-"

She was turning around as she called back to The Doctor, then her eyes widened as she saw Janine begin to slash down at her with her dagger, she quickly dodged to the side, she grabbed The Doctor's gift and rushed out her bedroom, down the stairs and to The Doctor, "Here." She said with a smile, "There is a girl with a dagger in my bedroom!" She said with a shaky voice and scared eyes.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Blade that Cuts the Smile in Two!   The Blade that Cuts the Smile in Two! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 10:11 pm

"ooh, what's this" The Doctor mumbled with a surprised facial expression as he received the gift from Harleen, only to have his attention almost immediately stripped away from the box as Harleen spoke of a woman wielding a dagger in her bedroom. Glancing over his shoulder at Harleen, The Doctor quickly peered back up the stairs, his mouth slightly open and his hands slowly coming down with the box til they were at his side. "Well we can't have that can we" He finally replied, smirking as he placed the box, and both hands, into his pockets and nonchalantly strode up the stairs, sniffing as he reached the top of the stairs and turned right. Immediately he was met by the face of the intruder, wielding the dagger in her left hand as depicted by the still scared Harleen, who cowered behind him.

"Oh...hello" The Doctor mumbled, taking a step back and extending one hand out to keep Harleen back at a safe distance, "Nice dagger you have there. I'm The Doctor by the way, nice to meet you, what's your name?" he asked, grinning happily as he took one step forward towards the woman.

Back to top Go down
Janine Smith
Newb
Newb
Janine Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Blade that Cuts the Smile in Two!   The Blade that Cuts the Smile in Two! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 12:56 am

Janine growled as her prey slipped away from her. She slowly walked out of Harleen's bedroom, her dagger tight in her grip, and she saw a nice-looking man standing in front of her, she smirked widely and raised her dagger up, "You can call me Miss Smith. It is nice to meet you too, Doctor."

"Harleen Quinn is my target, so I will kill her now!" She shouted that sentence before front flipping over The Doctor and she landed behind him and in front of Harleen, she pounced at Harleen and pinned her to the ground, her poisonous dagger was ready to strike down at Harleen. Just do it! Janine shouted at herself. Kill the bloody woman! She deserves it! Just like her father did all those years ago! Do. it. now!
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Blade that Cuts the Smile in Two!   The Blade that Cuts the Smile in Two! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 1:13 pm

Harleen kept behind The Doctor and followed behind him when going up the stairs, and she kept away from Janine the best she could until Janine had jumped over The Doctor and in front of her, "H-how the hell did you-" She couldn't even finish her sentence before she had been pinned to the ground by this mercenary and she growled up at her and glared, "Get off me!" She shouted before seeing the poisonous dagger her eyes widened. Oh god! I am going to die! Doctor save me please!

"Doctor help me!" She said as she struggled in the girl's grip, being careful not to get cut by the weapon, and she hoped she could get away before being stabbed by the poisonous dagger. She recognized the design. I-is that the murder weapon on my dad's case file? Oh my god it is!
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Blade that Cuts the Smile in Two!   The Blade that Cuts the Smile in Two! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 1:16 am

The Doctor spun around in awe at the woman's amazing agility, staring down at her form as she poised her dagger to strike down Harleen, who was now pinned up against the floor. Thinking quickly on his feet, The Doctor yanked out the first thing he felt in his pocket, only realizing it was a banana in mid stride as he took a step forward. "Here. Have a banana" The Doctor mumbled, shoving the banana into the woman's mouth before reaching down and grabbing Harleen by the hand, slipping her out from under the woman's grasp; taking advantage of the woman's hesitation in killing Harleen. Backing up, The Doctor positioned Harleen behind him once more, this time more defensive about where she was than before. "Get down the stairs. My TARDIS is parked out in the backyard." The Doctor whispered over his shoulder to Harleen, moving backwards to the staircase to his right a few steps back.

"Come on. I think we can work this out ey?" The Doctor said now turning his attention to Miss Smith, as she called herself, "Why kill her? Why is she so important? Come on, you can come into this house and try to kill her than you can talk to me. Trust me, if anyone can help, it's me...".

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Blade that Cuts the Smile in Two!   The Blade that Cuts the Smile in Two! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 8:04 pm

((Grabbing notification. Had to make new account. Although this seems pretty dead. Hopefully Janime can get back on Razz))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blade that Cuts the Smile in Two!   The Blade that Cuts the Smile in Two! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Blade that Cuts the Smile in Two!
Page 1 of 1