Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
SECONDARY: Darren Hughes I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
SECONDARY: Darren Hughes I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
SECONDARY: Darren Hughes I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
SECONDARY: Darren Hughes I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
SECONDARY: Darren Hughes I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
SECONDARY: Darren Hughes I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
SECONDARY: Darren Hughes I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
SECONDARY: Darren Hughes I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
SECONDARY: Darren Hughes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
SECONDARY: Darren Hughes I_vote_lcapSECONDARY: Darren Hughes I_voting_barSECONDARY: Darren Hughes I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
SECONDARY: Darren Hughes I_vote_lcapSECONDARY: Darren Hughes I_voting_barSECONDARY: Darren Hughes I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

SECONDARY: Darren Hughes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

SECONDARY: Darren Hughes Empty
PostSubject: SECONDARY: Darren Hughes   SECONDARY: Darren Hughes I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 5:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Name: Darren Hughes

Species: Human

::Appearance::
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green
Height: 6'1
Figure: Slightly muscular but athletic
Other: Lots of scars on the body from various fights he had gotten into.
Clothing: Casual, black cargo pants and shirt

::Info::
Family: He had a family, two brothers and a half sister. Unfortunately both brothers had moved far away and the family fell apart after the mother's untimely death.
Personality: Hostile when felt threatened and cautious. He enjoys a good laugh and blending in with the crowd, not liking to stick out much.
Strengths: Able to hide emotions well, quick thinker and able to defend himself well.
Weakness: Little understanding of human interactions, gets annoyed at the mention of his family and hates to stand around a lot.
Likes: His family, a good laugh, reading and occasionally killing.
Dislikes: Feeling trapped, being on high alert, his quick to anger personality, prone to boredom.
Dream: To stop the urge to take offers on killing and one day maintain a normal average life.

History: Not much is known about his childhood apart from he was involved in a brutal crime, which he vaguely remembers but afterwards, he bottled it up. This led to his emotions being hidden away and occasionally on a farm, which he lived close by to, some of the sheep or cows had gone missing. Most of the villagers were suspicious of him and he barely was able to make any close friends.

When he reached the age of 15, his parents had moved away with the rest of the family to New York (Year 2310), this left him alone at a boarding school. He got bullied quite a lot, anger built up until one day he picked up a knife and (well, you can figure out the rest). The police arrived, taking him to a juvenile center where he managed to kill more.

Torchwood had located him escaping a few months later in the woods, they brought him in and managed to get those urges under control, however they kept him on high alert and gave him a room in order to release the anger on virtual dummies. He is still spending his days working under Torchwood and getting sent to deal with dangerous criminal aliens around the globe.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: On google and you can find it on my other character profile, Braxien Lythis.

---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------
This section is for you to show us your roleplaying skills. What is going to happen is you will read a standard problem for your character to react with. What we are looking for is a proper Roleplay reply, standard character, explaining what you would do in the situation.
Rules: Please make your response at least a six to nine sentance paragraph.
Please make your responses in 3rd person (ex: Sonya blinks her eyes.)
You need to explain your roleplay, use as many details as you possibly can to describe what you are doing and what is going on around you.

The Doctor is stuck under a flickering streetlamp, you are on the opposite side of the street. It's midnight, no moon or stars, the only lights around are the lamp the Doctor is under, and the light in front of a closed store you stand under.

The only way to the Doctor is to cross the dark street, easy, right? Wrong. This planet is well-known for being infested with Vashta Nerada. Any shadow anywhere could be infested with them. You have a small pack on your back with several items in it that you could use to get to him.
A carrot
The Doctor's Sonic screwdriver
A chicken leg
A flashlight
Book of matches
A rubber duck
a raincoat

Darren looked across the street, the light was flickering and he knew time was running short. He fumbled in his bag for the flashlight and flicked it on.

"Hey, Doctor! Wait up!" He called, picking out a chicken leg.

He threw it as far as he could, and when it landed, there was a pause. He blinked and it had been stripped, right to the bone. Darren gulped, this was something much worse than what he had dealt with.

He walked, keeping a circle of light around him with the torch. The Doctor was getting nearer, which reminded him about the sonic screwdriver he possessed. He took it out, making sure that the shadow creatures wouldn't get even a meter within. The noise was slightly unbearable but it was necessary if he wanted to get across. If he wanted to live.

Finally, he stepped on to the pavement, handing the Doctor his sonic screwdriver and smiled slightly.

"You know, how did you get past without getting eaten alive?"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: SECONDARY: Darren Hughes   SECONDARY: Darren Hughes I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 5:26 pm

Approved, although for future reference, secondaries don't need the RP bit.

-Nat of the Administrative Staff-
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: SECONDARY: Darren Hughes   SECONDARY: Darren Hughes I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 5:26 pm

Thanks, oh well. I enjoy doing extra RPs ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SECONDARY: Darren Hughes   SECONDARY: Darren Hughes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SECONDARY: Darren Hughes
Page 1 of 1