Now, Which One Are You?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Now, Which One Are You? Empty
PostSubject: Now, Which One Are You?   Now, Which One Are You? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 8:54 pm

((CLOSED TO THE FIRST TWO TO JOIN))

Jimmy sighed quietly, watching Lucy as she walked through the lunchline. He couldn't tell anyone about his crush - no one. The kids at the foster home would laugh him out, and his 'parents' would only tell him that the third grade was much too young for having a proper love. He could never have his way, could he? He definitely couldn't tell Lucy. Never. But she was just so pretty and nice and she smelled like candy! Pushing his lunch around with his spork, he kept his eyes on the girl as she joined her friends across the cafeteria. Of course, her sister was there. Her twin sister. She was identical in nearly every way. She was pretty too, and she smelled just as much like candy, but she was not nice at all. For some reason, however, it seemed anyone either of them even looked at suddenly adored them. Jimmy had never talked to Lucy's sister, Lily, but he'd had a conversation with the sweet girl once. It was like talking to sunshine, as he recalled.

Lily leaned over and whispered something into her sister's ear, and the two shared a giggle. Oh, what a great idea! Getting up from her seat, Lucy headed towards Jimmy, his little heart racing in his chest. He quickly took a bite of his.. whatever this was... pretending not to have been staring at the black haired gem. 'Um, Jimmy?' He nearly choked on his food, spitting it out into his napkin. Fixing his glasses with a finger, the ginger looked up at his love. 'Y-Yes?' Giggling quietly, Lucy motioned towards the table containing her twin and a few other girls and boys, laughing and enjoying themselves. 'Come on, why don't you join us? It'd be fun!' Without hesitation, Jimmy picked up his lunch and nodded gratefully, nearly sprinting over to take a seat at the 'cool table.'

The second he'd sat down, Lily was introducing herself. 'Oh, hey Jim. What do you have there?' Sighing to himself, the boy looked up at what used to seem like such a cruel person, but was suddenly quite... nice. Blushing, he looked down at his tray before shrugging. 'I-I don't know, s-sloppy joe?' Grinning wickedly, Lily leaned forward on her elbows, just as Lucy did - the twin mimicking her exactly. 'Can we have it?' They spoke in unison, the noise quite eerie but no one seemed to pay much mind. Nodding eagerly, Jimmy pushed his lunch towards the pair, earning twin grins and giggles. The sisters' eyes flashed red, but it went unnoticed by their crowd.

Robin grumbled under her breath, tugging at the edge of her skirt. This bloody uniform would be the end of her! Then again, how else was she meant to sneak into a school and figure out what was going on with all of the sudden suicides? From gradeschoolers, no less! That was definitely odd. With her age, she should have been placed in the ninth grade in an American school, but luckily she was small enough to pass for sixth and slip into the elementary. Still, she was much taller than some of her peers. Not that she was complaining about that bit, not at all. Even as a student, though, she wasn't free to wander the halls. Therefore, she was determined to 'need' a bathroom break every class. Strolling down the hallway as quietly as her clomping dress shoes would allow, she made sure to peek into every classroom window she could reach before it became far too long for her excuse to make sense. It had been most of the day, yet she'd spotted nothing more odd than the occasional creepy twins. But that was twins for you - especially identical ones in sync. It gave her shivers. Rolling her eyes, she made her way back towards her class to learn about the wonders of long division. At least she didn't have to pay attention and could blend in rather well - this was a piece of cake.

Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: Now, Which One Are You?   Now, Which One Are You? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 9:45 pm

Leatha had been giving health talks to sticky young apes for the past week. At first she couldn't get into the schools, the principals had said that her reptilian looks would frighten the more sensitive of the children. Leatha was employed by a small health clinic as a receptionist. It had given Leatha the job of talking to the small apes. Being the skimpy place that it was, it didn't want to put one of the more humanoid and better experienced workers on the job so they sent Leatha to the schools. When the problem of Leatha's species had come up they had sent Leatha to go looking through a few boxes of confiscated gadgets they had seized from one the patients. Leatha had eventually found a device that fitted the vague description given to her by her superiors. A perception filter. A device to alter her looks. This would land her a job for sure. Although Leatha hated working with children it was better than being stuck in the office all day.

Leatha had woken up that day, full of apprehension for what was to come. She had put on the filter the night before and had struggled with her new form. The mass of thick curly hair a top her head had repelled her. Her skin had changed from it's usual texture into nothing but smooth, dark skin stretching over her body, save for a few moles and scars. She was surprised by the feeling of being warm blooded. It was strange, being able to produce her own hear. Leatha had been trying to figure out how to put up her unruly hair when her alarm had gone off, signalling that it was fifteen minuets until she had to be at the school. Leatha struggled into her smart work clothes, cursing the sensitivity of this new body. Usually she could bang her toe on the side of the coffee table barely batting an eyelid, now she could barely wear the tough work shoes without flinching.

Leatha held her breath as she walked onto the train. At least five men lay unconscious on the ground en route to the bus stop Leatha was waiting at because they had decided it was okay for their wandering hands to find a place on her body. "Bloody apes" she snarled as she had climed onto the bus. The bus stopped just outside the school. It was a small collection of buildings, children scurried around the perimeter. Leatha struggled through the throng as she tried to locate the principals office. She had to get a visitors tag or risk being thrown out.
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Now, Which One Are You?   Now, Which One Are You? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 3:51 pm

Harleen smiled happily as she began her first job in teaching maths to her first ever job as a teacher. She rushed into the school building and she went down a corridor and she noticed a familiar girl with red hair, she smiled a little at the girl, "Hello." She waved before passing her into the classroom to teach the first subject of long division. "Hello class." She said happily and some of the boys in the class wolf-whistled at her and she let out a small blush.

She began to teach her lesson and she was smiling the whole way through, making the class laugh every so often with her jokes and a girl needed help with her division so Harleen walked over and bent over slightly to read the girl's maths book and she pointed out what was wrong and what she needed to do, she explained in detail but in a less complex way for the girl to understand.
Back to top Go down
http://kurokonobasketrp.forum-board.net/
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Now, Which One Are You?   Now, Which One Are You? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 4:02 pm

Robin raised an eyebrow as she made her way into class. That voice, where had she heard it? Shaking her head, she took her seat and waited for the boring lecture about to come. Her eyes widened as she realized the voice was her teacher. Harley?! What was she doing here?! That was certainly odd... Oh well, not like she was complaining. Although she'd have to pack away a few of the pranks she planned on doing... If you were going to be a sixth grader, you had to make it believable. Still, it didn't change the fact that this math was boring and stupid, so she sighed quietly and laid her head down on her desk, waiting for the next chance to get out of class and look around. Maybe she could get 'Mrs. Quinn' to let her out? Not super likely but possible if she explained the circumstances. She saw her chance as she came over to help the girl next to her understand what was probably one of the easiest and most basic forms of math ever invented. Sixth graders, really...

Politely waiting until she was done - not patiently though, not at all - she tapped the girl on the shoulder to get her attention. 'Harley, something's wrong here. Very wrong. I need to get out of class. You know I'm not lying - why would I waste my day in this place?' She pleaded, her bored expression suddenly serious.

Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: Now, Which One Are You?   Now, Which One Are You? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 5:30 pm

As Leatha was walking down the somber and almost deserted halls of the building built for the older kids in this elementary school she heard a wolf whistle coming from the room next to her. It was almost certainly directed at some poor female ape. Could these uncivilized creatures not even master the simple act of respect? Of course they couldn't, Leatha didn't know what she had expected. Leatha wasn't planning on asking for directions, but she guessed, since the boys were probably being thrown out any second, she could ask to tag along with the disrespectful young creatures. Leatha trailed down the wall until she found the door that led into the class room. It was a dull grey-blue thing and looked as if it hadn't been replaced since the 50's.

Leatha knocked on the door in a short, smart fashion and waited for a few seconds before opening it herself. The class room was almost filled with children, a small buzz floated to Leatha's ears, suggesting most children weren't focusing on their...Leatha looked up to the board, math...Most of the children weren't focusing on their math work. "Uh..Hello?" she asked unsure of herself in her new body, the class all had their heads turned in her direction. A low, sharp wolf whistle rang out through the class room. Leatha shot the boy a look spiteful glance before speaking again. "Hello, Miss. I was wondering if some of your..." Leatha thought for the right words to describe the boys "...Canaries, could show me to the principals office before I drop them there." Leatha frowned, hoping the teacher would get the hint. These apes had become so desensitized to the rudeness of others that she was surprised that swearing still wasn't allowed in public places.
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Now, Which One Are You?   Now, Which One Are You? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 9:24 am

Harleen turned to Robin as soon as she had helped the girl with her division and she smiled gently at Robin, "Hello Robin, nice to meet you-" She was cut off and she blinked in surprise, "S-something is wrong?" She whispered in curiosity, "Nothing seems to be wrong..." She sighed a little and then looked up at the door as a woman she didn't know walked in, she smiled a little, "Ah hello, miss. I know my canaries can't do that, but I think Robin could show you." She said as she smiled down at Robin, she lent down to her ear and whispered, "You have the opportunity, now go." She winked before going back to the front of the class.

"Now class..." She began to teach the rest of the maths lesson as quickly as she could because it was only minutes before the bell for the last class would ring and she needed to make sure the students were understanding the work and she went around and helped a few of the sixth graders.
Back to top Go down
http://kurokonobasketrp.forum-board.net/
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: Now, Which One Are You?   Now, Which One Are You? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:37 pm

Leatha nodded her head. A bit annoyed that the teacher didn't get her hint. Her eyes, however lit up when she saw the girl that the woman was referring to. Leatha gawked before turning back to the teacher. "Thank-you..." she trailed off, wondering if the teacher knew about the girl. Leatha cursed her unreceptive ape ears as the woman murmured something to the girl, she wished she could hear what they were saying. Stiffly walking out of the room, Leatha waited a bit further down the corridor for Robin, her head positively buzzing with questions for her. When the girl reached her she started trying to put her question in the nicest way possible before she just came out and said it. "Weren't you called Koitya last time we met?" she asked, trying to figure out why the girl would lie about her name, Then again, I did just walk up to her on a deserted street one night, Leatha thought, She probably had the right reason to lie to me

Leatha looked nervously around the halls, her eyes scouring the notice board. Looking for a way out. Afraid she had made a mistake of outing herself to the girl Leatha decided she would need some sort of plan B. Nothing was coming to her. She probably didn't recognize me, she probably has no idea who I am Leatha thought, mentally kicking herself. Leatha straightened the badge that said 'Ms Isabelle Smith' on her shirt. The hospital had decided that she would need an ordinary name to pass as a human.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Now, Which One Are You?   Now, Which One Are You? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:48 pm

Robin nearly raised an eyebrow, not knowing how Harley didn't catch it. Whatever, no big deal, she was just trying to help. Getting up from her seat, she murmured a thanks before joining the woman who entered a moment ago. For some reason she felt a tiny bit familiar, but she just couldn't place it. Not a problem, though. She just needed an excuse to go around and snoop for a bit after showing her the office. Crossing her arms, she followed the woman out before taking the lead and heading for what she hoped to be remembering as the lobby. 

The second her words were uttered, she nearly lost it. Oh God, no, not that thing. Not again. Everything it caused - death, destruction... her own family... Taking a deep breath, she closed her eyes and slowed her pace, knowing she must have been overreacting, yet... She was on the verge of tears. 'I-I don't know w-what she did to y-you, I-I'm so s-sorry...' Her hands came up to cradle her head, mentally screaming at herself for acting this way. It was simply way too soon to deal with it all; she just couldn't. The mere mention of the demon's name brought up memories she'd tried so hard to suppress. Murders, all her fault, all by her own hands. Drawing in a shaky breath, she forced herself into reality, into the school, into her own mind before one of the other personalities judged it fit to take over. She could handle this, she had to. 'Just.. th-this way...'

PostSubject: Re: Now, Which One Are You?   Now, Which One Are You? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Now, Which One Are You?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Closed RP's-
Jump to: