A wanted man

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

A wanted man Empty
PostSubject: A wanted man   A wanted man I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:26 am

((Closed to Kalroune and Brax/Darren))

Just a normal day. It was anything but normal day for Darren. Blood dripped off the kitchen knife he had, luckily concealed by the darkness of the alleyway.

Too many mistakes. This was the fifth mistake in a week.

It was true, the target had almost seen him, not that it mattered but it was a close shave.

"You should have killed him earlier." Said a voice from his comms device.

"Well you shouldn't have spoken to me when I was approaching, he could hear my breathing a mile off." Darren replied.

He rounded the corner, hiding the blade higher and higher up his sleeve. A man stood there, blindfolded. He slipped the blade down, catching it by the handle. It glinted in the air. A few people had begun to walk out a building and Darren lowered the knife. He swapped the knife for a sedative and went to plunge it in but something prevented him from doing so.

Come on. You want to do this, they won't mind. Besides, one more person's blood on your hands means that I'm satisfied. Do it. A voice within his head whispered, sounding almost ghostly.

"Look forwards into life, not backwards...otherwise you may find your face planted into the back of a lamp-post." -Flannagan
Back to top Go down
Kalroune
Beginner
Beginner
Kalroune

A wanted man Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wanted man   A wanted man I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 1:29 pm

"You know, it's awfully cruel to kill a blind man" Kalroune said to the man before he stepped out the way, Kalroune still didn't face the man,"Why are you killing people anyway? And you're certainly no ordinary serial killer, your cooling off periods seem to be less than a day and you aren't stuck to one preferred gender or race... or species. Is that crocodile I can smell?" Kalroune wasn't joking he could genuinely smell crocodile on the mysterious man.

"I think you might as well take out your knife because this dance will be no fun otherwise." Kalroune grinned as he turned around, "On guard!" Kalroune growled as he pulled out his cane and stood in the fencing position.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

A wanted man Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wanted man   A wanted man I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 1:37 pm

Darren sighed. "Well you got me--crocodile? Oh, that was my latest victim's blood, she wasn't very hard to kill."

The knife slipped back down his sleeve, once again catching it by the handle. He watched as the blind man stood in the fencing position. He was going to be an easy match, but rule number one: never underestimate your victims.

"You call this a dance? You can't even see. Serial killer, how did you guess?" Darren hissed and began to circle this man, his blade glinting in the streaks of light. The cane was impressive but the way this man held it, showed that he was more than a man picking a fight.

This was going to be fun. He had never killed in broad daylight, people had started to gather. Some whispering amongst themselves, near to recognizing Darren and some who started to bet on the winner.

"Touche…" Darren replied, his knife ready to strike by his side.

"Look forwards into life, not backwards...otherwise you may find your face planted into the back of a lamp-post." -Flannagan
Back to top Go down
Kalroune
Beginner
Beginner
Kalroune

A wanted man Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wanted man   A wanted man I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 1:57 pm

"I hardly call a crocodile a victim, I could kill one with my eyes closed." Kalroune laughed,"What's your name anyway lad? How old are you? You smell young?" Kalroune guessed, he angled his wrist so he was holding the cane in a downward pointing position, much like a wand.

Kalroune tried to strike the man's wrist but redirected, he wanted to enjoy himself, not make it boring. There were whispers coming from the people gathering "What's happening?...." "I don't... Perhaps we should..." "Yes...Let's do that... Call the police." was all he heard, Kalroune stood up in a normal position the moment he heard police, "Oh, is that the time?! I must be going, good day sir, you can answer my questions later!" Kalroune turned his head down to his pocket watch moments before running out of the crowed and into an alley way.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

A wanted man Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wanted man   A wanted man I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 2:39 pm

"Well, it was a walking species of reptilian. Why should I tell you my name?" Darren saw the slight change in direction in the cane that the man was holding.

This man made the first move, which he easily redirected but he couldn't stop thinking about the whispers that soon grown to shouts and someone had threatened to call the police, which was his signal to get out of there.

He hid the knife up his sleeve once again, before quickly retreating back into the shadows, watching the odd man run off. He was going to find him later on, but not now.

"Myriam, where the hell are you?"

The comm on the other side had too much interference from noise. The crowd was growing larger by the minute and he needed a quick exit.

"Myriam? Oh forget it…"

He dashed up the stairwell of a nearby building, he was thankful that the darkness covered him. The others ran past, not even recognizing that he was on a rooftop of some kind.

Back to top Go down
Kalroune
Beginner
Beginner
Kalroune

A wanted man Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wanted man   A wanted man I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:43 am

That was a lucky escape, Kalroune didn't feel like having another run in with the police again, it would have been the eleventh time that week, he also didn't like the idea of killing someone in broad daylight. Kalroune climbed up the ladder in the alleyway onto a roof, his ship was parked there, as he began to approach he could hear the someone running, it was probably the 'crocodile man', he decided to ignore him, he'd deal with him another time.
Kalroune walked into the leisure room and lobbed his fine dark-grey frock coat onto the coat-hanger, "Ship, has my parcel arrived?" Kalroune asked, "Yes sir, it arrived a few minutes ago." the ship responded, "Right well put it on the coffee table." Kalroune, walked towards the fridge and took out some cola, he then walked up to the the coffee table, out from the floor came a chair which he sat on. He took a sip from the icy cola then put it down reaching for the package that had just been teleported there, he slowly began to open up the mysterious package, as he pulled it out he started to feel the texture of the material, "It's just as good as I hoped it would be." Kalroune said to himself, it was a new waist coat, it was made of fine velvet and was a dark purple colour and had a widespread collar along with it came a dark mahogany coloured stick around thirty five centimeters long, Kalroune pressed a button on the stick and out shot three more sections, the ends where a dark mahogany colour and the two sections in between where white mahogany coloured, "It's light, but it's made of some of the toughest reinforced steel in the galaxy, some of the best warships are made of this stuff! This should last longer than the other canes, don't you think Ship?" Kalroune asked the ship, "Of course sir, my scanners detect that it has several modifications too it also." The ship told Kalroune, "Really? What kind of modifications?" Kalroune asked as he began to fiddle with it, suddenly the end of it shot out onto the ceiling and had some sort of fiber attaching it to the rest of the cane which shortly followed with Kalroune holding onto it, he was hanging from the ceiling, "Ah, it seems I've found out one of the modifications, a grappling hook."
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

A wanted man Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wanted man   A wanted man I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:58 am

Darren managed to see a figure dart towards a ship, but in his limited sight, he couldn't be sure. He had become careless, that was too close for his liking and the police mob were still out there, searching for him.

"Why don't you find someone else, you idiot! Besides! I will find more friends, unlike you, I don't care!"

A grin spread across his face as he spotted another potential victim, but he had to act fast. Without hesitation, he jumped down the staircase, taking it two at the time. He approached the figure, who had half-turned to see who made a noise.

"Who the hell are you, mate? Pick someone your own…" The figure's shoulders shrunk as he realized the danger he was in and turned to run.

Darren growled at the man before chasing him, he was fast approaching the ship but took a sharp left. Darren quickly took a stab at the figure, a painful hissed escaped the person's lips.

He kneeled beside the fallen person, scanning his body for life. Still breathing. "Now, I won't kill you…if you don't struggle of course."

Unfortunately, the person's eyes darted to the ship and jumped up, elbowing Darren off balance. The person thumped against the ship's doors.

"Lemme in! Please! There's a madman out here!" The person's eyes widened as a shadow fell over him.

A sudden silence followed. Darren caught the body and kept him upright. He smirked to himself, it was a good plan for him to get him to the ship.

"Sorry, I couldn't let him live. It would be a disaster for both of us, wouldn't it?" Darren said, his voice returned to monotone.

Back to top Go down
Kalroune
Beginner
Beginner
Kalroune

A wanted man Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wanted man   A wanted man I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 12:23 pm

Kalroune heard a banging at the door, "Ju...Just a minute!" Kalroune called out, he was trying to pull the cane out of the ceiling but it was secure, "I deal with it later." Kalroune mumbled to himself. Kalroune started to approach the door and then the loud banging stopped, he could also hear a muffle voice from outside, "Ship, what's beyond this door?" Kalroune whispered, the ship came up with a holographic interface in front of Kalroune, "I don't think an interface will help when I'm blind!" Kalroune growled a bit, this happened far too often, "My scanners detect one humanoid life form outside." The ship responded.
Kalroune opened the door, "Yes hello... wait a second, there are too people here ship! I can smell it! One of them is covered in their own blood and the other is... the other is... Crocodile man." Kalroune quickly ran at the mysterious man and laid a drop kick at him, "Ship close the doors!" Kalroune ordered, the doors close instantly, "You killed them, why?" Kalroune didn't understand this man, it started to rain, "Ah, perfect timing! I always 'see' best in the rain!" The rain always helped Kalroune, it was as though he could see again, he could tell where things were and weren't far more predominantly by listening to the rain drops hitting surfaces, he took off his blindfold and threw it to the side, his eyes were a horrid whitish-grey with scars all around, "I hope you're ready!" Kalroune warned, before bringing his arms up into a bartitsu fisticuffs position and punch straight at the man's gut.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

A wanted man Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wanted man   A wanted man I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 12:37 pm

Darren dropped suddenly to the floor as a perfect drop kick was performed by the man. He let out a small 'ouch' as he got back onto his feet, grinning manically. It was a long time since he had to defend himself against someone he was about to kill.

Rain started to pour, plastering his hair to his face. Darren quickly moved, encircling the man. He watched as the man threw off his blindfold and finally reveal his scars. They weren't gruesome, not to him. It was a sign that he was much of a worthy opponent to fight.

"Nice shot, you won't be able to pull that one off again." Darren said, ever moving so slowly. He pulled out the knife, still covered in the recent murdered's blood.

Darren dodged out the way of the punch, this man knew a fair amount about fighting. It was his turn, he swiped his blade, feinting one way then another. He quietened down for a moment, in a kneeling position to see what the man would do next. He replaced the body by holding him up against his own. A meat shield, so to say.

"Darren? Report!" It was Myriam.

"Bad timing, Myriam. Very bad timing."

"What the hell are you up to now? They've got WANTED posters around, a bloodhound gang is after you and you didn't report last night!"

"Paranoid as ever, Myriam." Darren said, switching off the protests of his boss. He once again tried and tried to get cheap shots off the man.

Back to top Go down
Kalroune
Beginner
Beginner
Kalroune

A wanted man Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wanted man   A wanted man I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 1:25 pm

"Who are you talking to?" Kalroune asked as he went in for a sweep of the man's head.

The rain was getting heavier by that time and lightning was flashing all around, Kalroune stepped back for a moment and then leapt in the air and came crashing down with a fatal elbow strike at the opponent, he missed.

"Dammit. Why don't you fight like a man, why not put down your blades?" Kalroune was trying to make his fight easier.

Kalroune changed stance again, this time he was doing a bit of boxing. He went in with a right hook, left hook then ending it with an uppercut before stepping back again. For a few minutes Kalroune decided to stop attacking and started dodging the enemy, his strikes where always a second behind Kalroune's.

"Oh for time's sake.Take that!" He was getting bored of dodging and struck the man square in the face, it was a good hit.

"Score!" Kalroune yelled, jumping up and down for a few seconds before stopping himself as it was improper and unsporting of him.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

A wanted man Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wanted man   A wanted man I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 2:17 pm

Darren started to notice this man wasn't an easy target after all, he had changed his strategy a few times. He slipped the knife back into his back pocket, reaching out for the syringe. But as he did that, he felt a solid punch hit his face, sending him flying backwards.

The syringe skittered across the floor and Darren looked up, a staircase. He grabbed the syringe and made it look as if he fled. He snuck around the blind man from above, no sound made from his feet. The rain made the crocodile smells fade and less powerful a stench. He swung down, catching himself from his fall.

Not a sound made. He was merely toying with the man, he smirked, although his cheek ached from the most recent blow.

Landing behind the man, he immediately plunged the syringe into his neck and waited for it to take effect. Police sirens wailed and howled louder before fading, shouts were arising and then, too, faded.

"Goodnight." He smirked. "By the way, that was my boss. I would leave but I can't bare for you to be seen on the ground…"

He kneeled down besides the man, checking through his pockets. How was that for score?

Back to top Go down
Kalroune
Beginner
Beginner
Kalroune

A wanted man Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wanted man   A wanted man I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 3:02 pm

The syringe plunged into Kalroune's neck, the man began to fade and whatever he was saying was becoming hard to hear, Kalroune then collapsed on the floor.

Several minutes later he awoke, he was in a bed. It looked like his home back on Earth, even more so, he could see, confused he tried to get up but was too tired.

"There, there Master Kalroune. You best rest after a fight like that. Honestly, you can't keep fighting you know." Someone was next to him.

Kalroune turned his head left to see a man in a suit, it was the old butler Sebastian, Kalroune got up out of the bed immediately and ran to the mirror by the walking wardrobe, he gazed into it again, he had his eyes again, the scars were no longer there and the iris was that bright red colour it had once been.

"I...I'm not blind? Wait! I'm young again!" Kalroune exclaimed.

"Of course you are not blind sir, and don't think you'll stay young forever, believe me young master, you'll go grey before you know it." Sebastian told him.

Sebastian never aged, he always looked young, that being said he wasn't human, he only took on a human form as he felt it was comfortable and far more pleasing than his actual form. Kalroune felt himself being dragged into the walking wardrobe.

"Wh...What are you doing?!" Kalroune wasn't sure what was happening.

"I'm getting you changed sir. Your mother said that if you are fit enough to walk you can go to school." Sebastian explained as he put a shirt on Kalroune.

Kalroune was driven to school in the family car, he still didn't understand what was going on, had he gone back in time? Was this all a trick from the... the... it was no use Kalroune couldn't remember anything before waking up in his room.
For the whole day Kalroune explored the school he didn't know what he was supposed to be doing at all, when the day ended the bell rang and he waited outside for Sebastian to pick him up, he waited for a few minutes and then he felt a vibration in his right coat pocket, it was his phone ringing.

"Yes hello?"

"Hello master, I'm afraid I am stuck in traffic, there seems to be a problem with a hover car on junction 42 level 8 and no one can get through, I am afraid you will have to either walk back or take the bus." Sebastian told Kalroune before hanging up.

Kalroune chose to walk, he knew a shortcut home so he decided to take that route. He was going through an alleyway, his house was just down the narrow path, as he walked down a hooded man approached.

"Oi! Posh boy, hand yer money over!" The hooded man demanded.

"But I haven't got any money sir." Kalroune told him, the man looked enraged.

Out of sheer fury the man pinned Kalroune against the wall and began yelling random slurs at him. The man forced Kalroune to look up at the sky, he then pulled out some sort of liquid and put two drops in his eyes, Kalroune began to scream violently, the liquid was burning through his eyes. The man then dropped Kalroune to the floor, while Kalroune screamed violently the man pulled out a knife and put two cuts around the screaming child's eyes, they would surely scar. Everything started to go black and things were fading away...

Kalroune jumped up crying out, he was back up on the roof and from what it seemed the man was gone. Kalroune searched around on the floor drastically searching for the blindfold, he found it and grabbed onto it tightly, much like him it was soaked into water and it was still pouring down with rain.

"Ship! Ship! Open up. Open up!" Kalroune was still in a state of shock after what he had just experienced, he stumbled onto the ship and then it flew off.

Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

A wanted man Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wanted man   A wanted man I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 3:21 pm

Darren cocked his head slightly at the odd movements of the man, what did it matter? He was going to be dead in a few minutes.

He had dragged him over into an abandoned cargo box and secured him tightly to the table, a grin plastered on his face. He muttered a few things as his eyes came alight with the knives laid in front of him. It was funny how no one had ever checked within the box, not even police. They had heard screams and struggles but no one dared to go near.

He slapped the man's cheek, hoping to get a response but disappointed when he hadn't. He encircled the man, summing his last moments up as a human being, the light occasionally hitting his face as the sun began it's royal ascent and the moon's descent from the throne.

"Wake up sleepy head." He said in monotone, slapping his cheeks once again, latex gloves made an odd sound against the skin.

Choosing of the knives, some of them where electrical blades, a quick death but he went with the butcher knife, a solid blade. The blade creeped higher and higher, his heart pounded with excitement but suddenly, he comms crackled.

"Freeze where you are, don't dare move or we will shoot."

Darren growled in frustration as his prey was ripped from under him, it was the space federation of police cops. They approached cautiously and parted, revealing his boss.

"Boss…what's going on?" Darren asked, the blade not lowered, inches move the man's chest. "I thought we had an agreement!"

"Darren, we did but ever since you put every police station across the galaxy on high alert, I'm afraid they are having to arrest you." Myriam said, calmly as possible. She hated the ways in which he killed and in such poor conditions, but she wouldn't have known anything.

Darren was lead away after a brief struggle over the knife, he calmed himself down and walked himself over to the police car, watching the police put up crime scene tape. Quite ironic due to the guy inside was still breathing and hadn't been stabbed. The man had gotten a lucky break. He scowled at the thought of him escaping and being as free as a bird.

Back to top Go down
Kalroune
Beginner
Beginner
Kalroune

A wanted man Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wanted man   A wanted man I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 4:17 pm

Kalroune awoke once more, it seemed that he had also dreamed that last bit, it seemed he was no longer on the roof, from what he could tell, the sound his panting seemed to echo so he knew he was in a small space, he could also smell what seemed to be sterilizer which a hint of blood, he was in an interrogation room, the previous interrogated fellow most likely had slammed their hand on the table and cut it slightly which would explain that faint smell of blood.

"Well, well. Mr Zebulon, you do have quite the record here don't you?" A female voice called out.

"I presume you are an acquaintance of the man who sedated me, or does everyone have that peculiar scent to them?" Kalroune asked.

"That is no mere man you are talking about there! He is a psychopath! And you are an idiot trying to fight him!" She growled.

"Hmm, what is his name?" Kalroune asked, curious to know the man's name once and for all.

"His name is Darren Hughes, like I already said, he's insane." The woman explained, although her explanation was a vague one.

"Ok, now, who are you?"

"My name is Myriam, you only need to know that. I'm his... was his handler and his boss." She told Kalroune. She got out of her seat and walked around the table, she slammed a file in front of Kalroune.

"My dear, I'm blind, I don't think showing me a file is really going to help me very much." Kalroune chuckled slightly. Myriam slapped him, he hit the wall, if he hadn't learnt the iron head technique he would certainly have been bleeding.

"I don't want to hear any back chat, you clear on that?!" Myriam was getting annoyed.

"The file is on two friends of yours; a man named Braxien Lythis and a vampire girl named Shauna. Where are they now?!" Myriam demanded, she hit her fist against the metal table leaving a slight dent in it.

"Braxien and Shauna? I can't say I have heard of them, you must be mistaken." Kalroune smiled smugly.

Myriam grappled Kalroune by the back of his head and slammed his head onto the metal table. Kalroune looked up, he seemed to be bleeding, he showed no sign of pain.

"Maybe you know them now?" Myriam hissed.

"That was uncalled for, but since you asked so nicely. Yes I know them, although, I haven't spoken to Brax in a while and Shauna even longer. I'm afraid I can't help you, now can you explain what Darren was doing to me?" Kalroune asked, his tone remained calm.

Myriam sat back down "Look, Darren, he's like a bounty hunter the only difference is that his reward is that he gets to kill whomever he wishes, he been working with Torchwood for some time now. And you were going to be his final victim for today, fortunately I had realized that you were who you are when I did otherwise you'd be a dead man."

"I doubt he'd kill me, I don't know if you checked but I've had a few alterations done to my person, and even more so, Darren would have stopped, he clearly wants to stop what he's doing, it's so obvious or don't you people understand psychology? Now I have one final question." Kalroune stood up.

"Which is?" Myriam asked.

"Where is my ship and my blindfold?" He asked.

"The ship is in the vehicle impound and that scarf you call a blindfold is in the evidence room, it looks like it sustained some damage though, it got struck by lightning when we were trying to retrieve it, are you sure you don't want a new one?" Myriam asked.

"Am I able to still wrap it around my eyes?" Kalroune asked.

"Yes, I guess so." Myriam replied.

"Then I'll have my father's scarf back please."
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

A wanted man Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wanted man   A wanted man I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 4:30 pm

Darren was placed in an interrogation and rocked back on the chair as far as the chained handcuffs would allow him.

The door slid gently open and a familiar face walked in, followed by another unfamiliar one. He smirked. "You have blood on your hand. Yet you accuse me of being the murderer…"

Myriam sighed, tired from her last interrogation. She pulled up a seat and they eyed each other for a couple of minutes, making the visitor slightly confused.

"Why did you do it?"

"Because he was a good and worthy opponent." Darren replied, continuing their gaze.

"Did you know your three kills were up and yet you still decided to kill? The contract is floating on thin ice, very thin ice."

"Still got blood on your hands."

"Does it matter? You can be hunted for sport after we are done with you. You could be contained in a room and locked up for the rest of your life but I will let this slide, one FINAL time." Myriam wiped her forehead before walking out the heated room.

Darren grinned, overjoyed that he was able to 'live' again. Now, he would just have to wait for another assignment and he will be out there hunting down the blindfolded man.

"Kind sir, let me go…please?"

The man who had been observing, took out some large key ring and began to look through each one. Darren rolled his eyes as the man flipped each key as slow as a mutated sloth.

Back to top Go down
Kalroune
Beginner
Beginner
Kalroune

A wanted man Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wanted man   A wanted man I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 5:18 pm

Myriam led Kalroune halfway down a corridor then stopped.

"I'm afraid I have to leave you here, I have someone else I must deal with. just keep heading down this corridor, once you reach the end you'll find a door, a man will hand you your blindfold and lead you to the ship." Myriam explained before leaving him to enter another interrogation room.

As Kalroune began to walk on he got that same familiar smell of crocodile, he knew she was interrogating Darren now. Kalroune picked up his blindfold at the counter, it was burnt on the ends but the fabric was still soft, it didn't bother him too much that the ends of the fabric had burn holes in it, in fact he quite liked the idea of it, he thought it gave him a bit more 'character' to his person, plus he couldn't see anyway so how the blindfold looked didn't really matter, he was just glad that it was in one piece still, it was the only thing that Kalroune had left of his father and he didn't want to lose that too.

"Here's your ship, I think it might be broken though, none of us have been able to activate it remotely." The officer looked slightly concerned

"No problem at all, it's voice activated and only responds to me specifically. C'mon ship, wakey wakey." Kalroune patted the ship slightly as though he was stroking it.

The doors opened and in he went. He climbed up onto the main command deck, and had a feel around to make sure that hadn't tampered with anything, it all seemed to be ok.

"Ship, take us to...hmm, take us to the old manor, I should pay a visit to mother." Kalroune was getting homesick.

"Certainly sir, I should also mention that your cane is out of the ceiling and lined up with the rest, repairs aren't necessary either sir, I'm sure you recall that you had already installed the auto-repair into my system a while ago." The ship explained.

Kalroune went down to the leisure level to relax after all the stressful events he had been through, he went up to the cane rack and slowly moved his hand across them until he felt the new one touch his fingers, he then engaged the training system, everything moved into the walls or under the floor then multiple holograms were projected across the room each holding various weapons. The first hologram was empty handed and ran towards Kalroune, he struck down in between where the hologram's should met the neck then struck it's face with the other end of the cane.
The second one approached carrying a baton and it was a lot faster, Kalroune clicked a button on the cane causing the other sections to descend into the cane so it was a long stick, he waited for the hologram to approach so he had a good idea of where it was and then threw the short cane at it, as the cane went the air it extended back into it's longer form.
The final Hologram was carrying a gun, it fired at Kalroune, he jumped out of the way, he picked up his cane and split it into two batons, out of these batons came small blades.

"Sir, it would seem you have blades on the ends of the canes." The ship told Kalroune.

"Well there's another modification." Kalroune exclaimed.

He then put the two dark ends together making it so the blades were at the end, he started spinning the cane swiftly as the hologram shot at him, it seemed to be reflecting the bullets rather well, even if they were holographic. Kalroune then plunged one of the ends into the hologram, that was all of them.
Kalroune had worked up a sweat, he decided to stop training and take a break while he was flying back home.

Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

A wanted man Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wanted man   A wanted man I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 5:41 pm

Darren had been through many showers but this was the worst, they wanted him to kill an alien rebel leader, an important figure in Earth's history.

The crocodile smell had completely gone, no one could detect him but there was one last exam to pass to see whether he was still ready for duty. He had to sneak up on many human lab rats and see whether they could detect him and if they could, how fast could Darren react.

"Well done, you passed the exam." Said the official behind the test.

Before they sent him on his way, they gave him a gift on which when he returns, he can have but he would have to complete his end of the deal first.

Darren picked up an unregistered holophone and called the blindfolded man, which he know knew as Kalroune.

"Kalroune, long time no speak. I was wondering whether you had forgotten me…or visiting a relative? No, I am not going to interfere, I have more pressing matters to attend to.

Back to top Go down
Kalroune
Beginner
Beginner
Kalroune

A wanted man Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wanted man   A wanted man I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 6:22 pm

Kalroune was sat on his chair reading, they were about to land when he heard the phone begin to ring

"Ship, answer the phone."

It was Darren, he didn't know how he got his number but he did, what could he be up to?

"Darren?! Wha...How did you get this number?! Wait, what do you mean you have more pressing matters to attend to?" Kalroune didn't understand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A wanted man Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wanted man   A wanted man I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A wanted man
Page 1 of 1