Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

They Strike Again! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Strike Again!   They Strike Again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 5:10 pm

Harleen let out a groan and opened her eyes a little to see Brax and then suddenly she felt him kiss her forehead, she blushed slightly and opened her eyes a little wider in surprise. "B-brax... d-did you j-just... kiss... my forehead?" She stuttered a little in a nervous way. She waited for him to say something before she smiled a little to herself, "I-I am glad he has been arrested..." Harleen sighed a little before looking to Brax and she smiled more, "B-brax... c-can you lean down little?" She asked with quite a quiet voice as if she wanted to whisper something to him.
Back to top Go down
http://kurokonobasketrp.forum-board.net/
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: They Strike Again!   They Strike Again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 5:18 pm

Braxien did as she asked and waited for a response, the room was silent but he knew that he was being monitored right now. But as the job was finished and the guy was arrested, he was off-duty. He fiddled with his device around the neck, nearly long forgotten but not quite. He hadn't been off-world recently and after this ordeal was over, he was heading for the Asteroid pub.

He focused on his breathing, in and out, in and out. His heartbeat had slowed back down to normal pace, his thumb had stopped twitching and he was ready for what ever Harley wanted to say to him.

"What do you want to say?"

"Look forwards into life, not backwards...otherwise you may find your face planted into the back of a lamp-post." -Flannagan
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: They Strike Again!   They Strike Again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 5:22 pm

Harleen waited for him to lean down to her and she smiled a little, she leaned up and whispered in Brax's ear: "Brax, I really like you. But I hope when you leave me once more, I hope you have a nice time at that Asteroid pub you always talked to me about... but, I will miss you..." She smiled at him gently, a sad look in her eyes, and she looked into Brax's eyes, she blushed as she noticed Brax's face was so close to her's.

Harleen's heartbeat raced a little and she slowly grabbed at Brax's shoulders and she pulled him into a gentle kiss on the lips. I-I am actually kissing him? So... this isn't a dream huh? She smiled a little to herself as she kissed Brax gently.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: They Strike Again!   They Strike Again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 5:49 pm

Braxien's heart almost stopped when he heard that he'd been talking out loud about the Asteroid pub, she knew…Unknowingly, he actually liked her but rough layers had covered his heart from all the scenes he had worked on.

He then felt both of lips touch and both eyebrows rose. Myriam, who was watching, turned away, allowing for a little common courtesy, she ordered whoever was watching to do so until they were finished.

"That was…" Braxien was at lost for words, he smiled and started to get up. "Amazing and I hope to see you around soon? I'll be back really soon. Take care of yourself, I'll only be at work. Me and my stubborn mule!"

"Look forwards into life, not backwards...otherwise you may find your face planted into the back of a lamp-post." -Flannagan
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: They Strike Again!   They Strike Again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 5:58 pm

Harleen blushed brightly and smiled a little shyly at Brax, "Uh, sorry I didn't mean to do that... I-I mean I did mean to... but..." She sighed a little and stood up slowly, her body wobbling a little and she almost fell over but she grabbed onto Brax's shoulders and she kept herself upright and from not falling to the hard floor. She was so glad Brax was there unless she would have possibly broken her nose or something, which wouldn't have been a pretty sight.

"You have a very stubborn mule." She smirked a little before hugging him close, "Just, remember to call me this time... ok?" She smiled at him gently, "You do have my number. You asked me for it." She winked at him before giggling a little, "You seem quite clueless..." She whispered to him and patted his shoulder, she gently kissed his forehead, "Goodbye Brax... I-I hope I see you again." She said as she looked into his eyes, "As long as we keep in contact... w-we should be fine, right?" She tilted her head a little.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: They Strike Again!   They Strike Again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 6:00 pm

((I think this is a nice point to end it, we can alway continue if you want? We can always come back to it after a hiatus, a ending but not an ending?))

Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: They Strike Again!   They Strike Again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 6:02 pm

[[We could continue it on in a different RP which could be a sequel to this when they see each other again after a few months? I will try and think of a different plot we could use.]]
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: They Strike Again!   They Strike Again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 6:04 pm

((sure, but this allows us to free up and available to other RPs, ^^ It was a great RP and a great ending Smile ))

Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: They Strike Again!   They Strike Again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 6:04 pm

[[ Yeah it was a great RP Smile Thanks for taking part in it! ^^]]
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: They Strike Again!   They Strike Again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 6:06 pm

((My pleasure! ^^))

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They Strike Again!   They Strike Again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

They Strike Again!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3