Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Sarah Jane Smith I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Sarah Jane Smith I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Sarah Jane Smith I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Sarah Jane Smith I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Sarah Jane Smith I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Sarah Jane Smith I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Sarah Jane Smith I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Sarah Jane Smith I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Sarah Jane Smith I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Sarah Jane Smith I_vote_lcapSarah Jane Smith I_voting_barSarah Jane Smith I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Sarah Jane Smith I_vote_lcapSarah Jane Smith I_voting_barSarah Jane Smith I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Sarah Jane Smith

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SarahJane
Student
Student
SarahJane

Sarah Jane Smith Empty
PostSubject: Sarah Jane Smith   Sarah Jane Smith I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Character Name: Sarah Jane Smith

Species: Human

::Appearance::

Hair: Honeyshot Brown
Eyes: Storm Hazel
Height: 5'4"
Figure: Sarah Jane is rather slight and light, a dancer type.
Other: She can be identified at a distance from the intermittent screaming.
Clothing: A bit of a fashion horse, Sarah Jane likes to wear a tight cut over her small frame.  In her youth, she could lean toward the nearly inappropriate and the whimsical.  Experience taught her there was nothing quite so perfect as an excellent pair of jeans and a very expensive leather jacket. Practical as well.  One way never to describe her clothing choices with would be "predictable".  She has rather always enjoyed standing out.  

::Info::

Family: Orphaned young, she was raised by her rather beloved and opinionated Aunt Lavinia.  A fine young fellow under her Aunt's care by the name of Brendan Richards was as close to her as a brother.  And then, there was always the Doctor.  Always.  Luke would have been difficult to explain to her younger self, but the woman she was today could not be more thankful for her fine son.

Personality: Curiosity generally weighed in higher on the list then safe stealth practices.  The Doctor taught her by example along the way, and trials in later years would bring that message home.  Quiet in the dark, she now forged the way for her young friends in the same way she'd followed the Doctor's coat tail's in younger years.  If she knew then what she knew now, she would have been better behaved. Well perhaps not, but it was quite funny when she imagined the trials she'd put her friend the Doctor through.

In those days her heart, his hearts, seemed more important than quick or easy victory over those tyrants and lost souls they crossed paths with in their travels. The 'how' of it all being as equally important as choosing what to accomplish in the first place.  She'd railed against being left behind, about letting the Doctor go off on his own. Sometimes he made grave mistakes. Sometimes . . he would give too much, sacrifice everything as means to an end.  But he wouldn't, couldn't if she was there by his side.  Then he'd have to escape.  And blast it all, her Bannerman street gang did the same thing to her.  Bless their hearts.

Weakness: Sarah Jane has a terrible poker face.  She tends to wear her emotions quite clearly.  She is also bad at keeping quiet, be it delivered by the sharp side of her tongue, or an inadvertent scream when taken by surprise. She generally can't fight her way out of a paper bag.  Nuns can beat her up.
Likes: Walks in the forest, a good mystery, and men who steal Time Travel machines and try to save humanity, wherever he finds it.
Dislikes: The squiddy sort of aliens are her least favorite, plus the ones that met their doom in an explosion of bright and unexplainable alien goo.  She has learned not to talk about her vertigo, it didn't help to whine about it.

Dream: It's such a huge world out there, the Universe.  Everything, every place was new.  Information could be like a meal for her. Among other things, the Doctor was like a walking Encyclopedia of Everything.  Better company she could not imagine.  It was an unexpected balm to her soul when her son Luke turned out to have the same sort of vast tracks of knowledge.  She longed to make change as the Doctor had shown her.  To care for the Earth as the Doctor cared for the Universe at large.  To start with communication.  To end without violence.  To make room for the damaged to seek help.  To stay strong and look good while bringing messy end when all else failed.

History: Anyone who had perrused the TARDIS library, anyone who had pried the Doctor when he was deep in his cups, and anyone from the far future would know the history of one Sarah Jane Smith;  a poor impersonator, a stowaway, an orphan soothed by the care and respect of a gray haired, tall, magic man with a box,  A best and fierce friend.  A woman who could raise armies with a speech to a crowd, or in one ear whispered at a time.  A runner, an dancer, a soap box stander.

Don't get her started on the man with the scarf.  It is difficult to either draw her eyes from this instant's reality of him when they are together, nor dare in future days to look back for more than a glimpse at a time, though she never forgot, as she had promised. She thrived, with her Doctor achieving the impossible.  Two people out to change the very definition of existence.  Make it better, change that would last.

Any further information can be accessed by remote from a fine computer that goes by Mr.Smith. There you will find out about her cross-time adventures protecting the Earth and readying it for the 21'st Century.  Information is also available concerning the famous house at 13 Bannerman Street, the gang of school children who accompanied her on her adventures, her genius 'son' Luke (of whose parentage there is much speculation, considering his IQ), and a Robot Dog named K-9.  Records for the K-9 construct can be traced back over 30 Earth years.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: I put  "Doctor Who Role Play"  into my browser . This site came up on the second page.

---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------
The Doctor had gone down.  It hurt to see him on the ground.  He'd lost his hat, half of it in the deadly gloom, and his scarf spilled around him like a death banner.  Was he dead? Oh, please, let him not be dead.

"Doctor!" She somehow managed to shout in a whisper.

Her delicate dark brows furrowed with worry, fingers splayed with tension and giving a shake of her hands of impatience, her gaze darting back to the shadows, where it lurked. Whatever it was.  

That is when she remembered the Sonic.  It was in her jacket pocket.  She slipped a hand into the inside pocket, fingers easily finding the heavy metal that was warm and welcoming to the touch.  Sarah Jane blew out a breath between pursed lips. She wasn't sure what she was doing. The Doctor always seemed to simply make it hum and wave it about.  Using two hands, she aimed it at one of the lights that was sheltering neither her nor the Doctor.  At first try, it sparked and went out.  She aimed at another, fingers adjusting the opposite direction.  It was her last chance to get it right.   This time it flared brighter and brighter. The Sonic became hard to hold.  With grit teeth though, she could increase the size of it's pool of light quite  bit.  Not enough, however.  

Not caring what trouble she might get into she used the sonic to turn on the light in the shop,  then used her battery-weak torch to break the window.  No matter how she hurried she felt, she had to climb ever so carefully through the broken glass. She was nimble as a frog.  The pretty dresses would do her no good, though if she and the Doctor lived through this, she wanted to go shopping here.  She picked up a delicate, free standing mirror and hauled with her back outside. It was handy for breaking out more glass.  As she stood in the light outside again, she realized she was crying and dragged her sleeve across her eyes.

"Doctor?"

He did not stir.  

"Well, this better work." She said with a smile that was intended to be convincing and came out wry instead.

She set the mirror almost up against the lamp post, then spent some time working on the angle of it, looking at the streak of light it was making between her pool of safety and the light oasis the Doctor was splayed out cold in.  

She raised both hands over her head, sonic clutched between them, and made her own light blaze.  A cry came out of her as she raised the intensity, rattling her teeth and singing in her ears.  Then that path of light grew bright and long enough.  Sarah Jane Smith ran for all she was worth, managing to get to safety just before her old light exploded.

She nearly fell beside him, letting herself crumple down as her focus changed from worry for herself to worry for him again.  On her knees, she dragged his heavy head into her lap.

"Doctor?" He was pale and unresponsive. She gave him a patty slap on the cheek, her voice rising in growing panic.

"Doctor!"

She had trapped them both here now, but either he would live and find a way to get them out, or he was dead and she didn't care any more.

Last edited by CalamityJane on Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Sarah Jane Smith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jane Smith   Sarah Jane Smith I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:02 am

Nearly approved, but can you please supply a picture? Other than that, this is brilliant ^^ Just need a picture and you're all set.

-Nat of the Administrative Staff-
Back to top Go down
SarahJane
Student
Student
SarahJane

Sarah Jane Smith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jane Smith   Sarah Jane Smith I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:30 pm

Thanks! Very fun. With 30+ years to cover, I've chosen a picture that is how she sees herself any given moment.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Sarah Jane Smith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jane Smith   Sarah Jane Smith I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:38 pm

Approved ^^

-Nat of the Administrative Staff-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sarah Jane Smith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jane Smith   Sarah Jane Smith I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sarah Jane Smith
Page 1 of 1