Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Attack of the Flora I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Attack of the Flora I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Attack of the Flora I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Attack of the Flora I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Attack of the Flora I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Attack of the Flora I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Attack of the Flora I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Attack of the Flora I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Attack of the Flora I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Attack of the Flora I_vote_lcapThe Attack of the Flora I_voting_barThe Attack of the Flora I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Attack of the Flora I_vote_lcapThe Attack of the Flora I_voting_barThe Attack of the Flora I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Attack of the Flora

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ivy
Beginner
Beginner
Ivy

The Attack of the Flora Empty
PostSubject: The Attack of the Flora   The Attack of the Flora I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:19 pm

The things that Torchwood have done are absolutely terrible! People are agreeing with their schemes and the more knowledgeable people are going against their terrible plans.
Someday, someone will go against them and attack them with everything they have got. That one person is only defined because of her beauty but also because of her ugly side too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ivy had gathered all her lipstick that contained all the different deadly toxins and poisons she had created and she put her mind-control lipstick on first; she needed to use that so she could control the guards on the outside of the Torchwood building, so she could get inside with more ease and more gun power.

Ivy smiled to herself in her mirror as she had her bright red, mind-control lipstick on. She checked herself to make sure she looked well for her attack - which is what she mostly does before any Eco-terrorist attack she does. Ivy finished checking herself out in the mirror before she went to her plants, she was ready to arm herself. She looked to the plants with thorns and she smirked, she found a large thorn which looked the size of a sword; she plucked the thorn off the plant and she plucked a rock hard, pretty petal that she would use for a shield.

She walked up to her large rose flower and she walked up the stem of the gigantic flower and when she reached the rose she sat in the middle, "I am going to enjoy doing this!" She grinned evilly to herself as the gigantic rose closed it's petals around her - so she was concealed inside - and the huge plant went down into the ground as it began to transport Ivy towards the Torchwood building. The ground began to rumble as the plant traveled underneath the concrete of the streets as it passed them as it neared the Torchwood building. People started to shake and fall from the rumbling and they started to scream: "Earthquake!" Before they rushed inside their homes.
Back to top Go down
Randi&Corrine
Beginner
Beginner
Randi&Corrine

PostSubject: Re: The Attack of the Flora   The Attack of the Flora I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:10 pm

Randi was just getting off work as she heard the screams and felt the earth tremble beneath her. She backed into the doorway of the shop.
"What the-"
She stood in shock as she realized the quake was moving down the street. She shook her head and shouldered her bag as she ran after the phenomena. She wanted to know what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Beginner
Beginner
Ivy

PostSubject: Re: The Attack of the Flora   The Attack of the Flora I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:23 pm

The gigantic rose that was carrying Ivy inside had arrived at the Torchwood building, the stem of the plant and the massive leaves broke up from below the concrete and it grew and winded itself around the Torchwood building, the rose flower carrying Ivy had been at the top and it moved up to the rooftop of Torchwood and it opened it's petals up to show Ivy inside, three guards grabbed their weapons and aimed at the huge flower. Ivy stepped out with her petal shield and her thorn sword.

"Hello, boys!" Ivy grinned before running at them and beginning hand-to-hand fights with them and they were pretty good until one of them was put in a headlock by Ivy, she pulled their lips to hers and she kissed them for a couple of seconds before the guard's eyes turned bright yellow and he looked almost zombie-like. "Right. Now, capture your co-workers!" She ordered her mind-controlled minion and he slowly nodded, he grabbed his gun and the two guards backed away slightly before they were pinned by vines that had come out of the gigantic plant that Ivy was stood in front of. She smirked evilly at the men as she kissed them both, making them under her control and the vines slowly let them go. "Now, my boys. It is time to invade your pathetic Torchwood." She said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Harry Turner/Russell
Beginner
Beginner
Dr.Harry Turner/Russell

PostSubject: Re: The Attack of the Flora   The Attack of the Flora I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:00 pm

Harry stood in the darkness spectating the lady wearing leaves and plants with red hair. He crossed his arms stroking his chin "Hmmm...very very interesting indeed". He smirks watching her beat up those men and kissing them and can't help but actually have feelings for this woman. He continued watching with interest. But then...he heard her say "Time to invade Torchwood". He smirked and chuckled walking out of the shadows slowly. "Well well well...someone who shares the same equal hatred of Torchwood as I do" he says.
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Beginner
Beginner
Ivy

PostSubject: Re: The Attack of the Flora   The Attack of the Flora I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:11 pm

Ivy heard a voice from behind her and she quickly turned, her thorn sword and petal shield at the ready. "Who are you?!" She growled a little at the man, he seemed quite mysterious but he said how he had the same hatred against Torchwood like she did and she smirked a little, "What did Torchwood do to you exactly?" She asked him curiously, tilting her head like a curious animal.

Ivy's mind-controlled guards had their weapons aimed and ready to fire at their mistress' command, Ivy noticed this and sighed, "Lower your weapons..." She ordered them, while lowering her own, and the three guards nodded, "Yes mistress." They said in unison as they lowered their guns and kept them in their grip, just in case. Ivy grinned evilly and looked to Harry, "So... want to destroy Torchwood with me?" She asked as she held out her hand for him to shake a deal.

The gigantic rose plant she had been inside to get to the building had started to shoot vines inside the building and shoot knock out spores into the offices, getting a few of the workers before they fled their rooms.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Harry Turner/Russell
Beginner
Beginner
Dr.Harry Turner/Russell

PostSubject: Re: The Attack of the Flora   The Attack of the Flora I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:15 pm

Harry smirked shaking her hand softly, "Name is Dr.Harry Turner...I used to work for Torchwood" he says. "I wanted to create something that would change the world wanted to create Daleks with the minds of a human". He shudders "Until...Jack Harkness figured out what I was doing and had me sent away to an Insane Asylum". He smiles to Ivy "You definetly seem like the type of person I would enjoy being around indeed". He smirks then looks into her eyes "So...whats your plan to destroy Torchwood?"
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Beginner
Beginner
Ivy

PostSubject: Re: The Attack of the Flora   The Attack of the Flora I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:22 pm

"Ah... it sounded like a wonderful plan." She grumbled a little before looking to her guards, "Two of you go down to each level and kill any survivors of my knock out spores!" She ordered them harshly with a glare and two of them nodded and went down the staircase to the top floor, they searched for survivors. One of them stayed behind to guard his mistress Ivy.

Ivy looked to Harry and smiled a little, "My plan is to kill every single one of them, destroy every single plan and make their building crumble to the ground!" She said with an evil grin and a evil chuckle. "Oh, I am going to love today!" She said with some joy before crossing her arms and looking back into Harry's eyes, "I think you are trustworthy... but one slip up-" She paused to gently tap his lips with her finger, "And a kiss will be put on those pretty lips of yours and you will become like that piece of trash." She pointed towards the mind-controlled guard that stood there with his yellow eyes on Harry.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Harry Turner/Russell
Beginner
Beginner
Dr.Harry Turner/Russell

PostSubject: Re: The Attack of the Flora   The Attack of the Flora I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:27 pm

Harry looked to the man and then to Ivy smirking. "Well then as you can see I am nobody's servant". He crosses his arms looking at her "And I do not attend to become one so if you want to be on my good side I suggest not provoking me in any way my dear lady". Smirking he strokes her cheek softly and then sighs a bit. "Now...down to business at hand?"
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Beginner
Beginner
Ivy

PostSubject: Re: The Attack of the Flora   The Attack of the Flora I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:36 pm

Ivy smirks back at him and nods, "I knew you would say that. Every man does." She sighed a little before feeling him stroke her cheek and she blushed a little - her blush being bright green in colour. She blinked a little because no man had ever done that to her, well that was until today. She then quickly snapped back to the situation at hand, "Ah yes!" She suddenly exclaimed with a grin. "We need to go and destroy everything inside Torchwood! Including their stupid toys!" She said with a chuckle, she rushed to the staircase, "Come on, pretty boy." She smirked a little at Harry and winked a little at him before she went down to the stairs to the top floor.

Her mind-controlled guard had gone down first and checked the area, "It is clear, mistress." He said as he finished his quick scan of the room. Ivy smiled, "Good." She said as she looked around, she saw a vase with plants in that were clearly dead, she looked at the vase sadly, "These monsters can't even handle their plants properly..." She said as she stared at the vase with dead flowers inside.
Back to top Go down
Randi&Corrine
Beginner
Beginner
Randi&Corrine

PostSubject: Re: The Attack of the Flora   The Attack of the Flora I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:38 pm

Randi finally made it to the Torchwood building wrapped up in vines as terrified people ran out screaming. She hesitated as she stared at the strange sight. She knew people were probably trapped inside and ran in shoving her way through the people rushing out. She ran up the stairway, stopping at each floor to help those hiding under their desks.
"Hello? Anyone there? I'm here to help!"
Back to top Go down
Dr.Harry Turner/Russell
Beginner
Beginner
Dr.Harry Turner/Russell

PostSubject: Re: The Attack of the Flora   The Attack of the Flora I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:41 pm

Harry chuckled and followed her going upstairs. As he got up there he looked around as well. "Hmmm...interesting" he says. He looks at the vases and shook his head making tut noises "forgot how much they were dirty house keepers". He smiles looking at Ivy "what are we doing first?"
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Beginner
Beginner
Ivy

PostSubject: Re: The Attack of the Flora   The Attack of the Flora I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:08 pm

The two mind-controlled guards that Ivy had sent down to search earlier had heard Randi's calls. They both glanced to each other and nodded before they went down one set of stairs and saw her, they aimed their guns at her, "Don't move!" They shouted in unison, their bright yellow eyes were glaring at her. "Or we will shoot to kill!"

Ivy looked to Harry, "We are going to get rid of their data files, their equipment and then we will destroy the building. So, we will need to find the database and clear it all first." She said as she looked around, "You worked here... do you know where that room would be?" She asked curiously as she tilted her head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Harry Turner/Russell
Beginner
Beginner
Dr.Harry Turner/Russell

PostSubject: Re: The Attack of the Flora   The Attack of the Flora I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:13 pm

Harry nodded and smirked pointing to a room. "Over there is where all of the files and everything you can possibly know about this wretched place". Harry takes her hand softly and walks to the room. He smiles opening the door revealing a room with file cabinets. "Ah here we are my dear" he says.
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Beginner
Beginner
Ivy

PostSubject: Re: The Attack of the Flora   The Attack of the Flora I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:21 pm

Ivy smirked as she found out where the files were. She blushed her usual bright green shade as he held her hand and walked her to the room, she smiled a little at him and she looks around the room, "Hmph. I think I know enough of this trash hole." She grumbled before snapping her fingers and large vines came through the floorboards and they started to attack the filing cabinets, trashing up the room in seconds and Ivy saw something which made her raise her hand to signal her plants to stop, and so they did.

Ivy narrowed her eyes as she walked closer to a file which had her real name 'Pamela Isley' on it. She hesitated before opening the file and she saw the contents inside, it said about her family, her history, everything! Even the injections of poison and toxins that had been put in her body, also it showed some pictures of her in a torture room, which she didn't like the memories of. She turned to Harry, "If you want to know more about me.... read it." She sighed a little as she passed Harry her personal file.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Harry Turner/Russell
Beginner
Beginner
Dr.Harry Turner/Russell

PostSubject: Re: The Attack of the Flora   The Attack of the Flora I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:25 pm

Harry looked at the file and frowned "You poor poor lady". He hugs her softly. "I know what it is like to be tortured...they tortured me when I was in prison". He smiles placing what hand on her head stroking the base of her hair tenderly. "You know...we have so much in common".
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Beginner
Beginner
Ivy

PostSubject: Re: The Attack of the Flora   The Attack of the Flora I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:32 pm

Ivy made sure everything was ripped up, besides the file she had given to Harry, and she sighed a little. She turned to Harry to only be surprised by a sudden hug from him. Ivy blushed again, which was becoming common when it came to Harry being around. She hugged him back gently - after some hesitation - and then she looked to him with worry in her eyes, "Oh... I am sorry. I didn't mean to bring back any bad memories." She said as she looked into his eyes.

She saw his smile and she smiled back at him as he stroked the base of her hair, "Yeah... I noticed that too." She said with a soft voice. Ivy did actually mean that too; she had noticed the amounts of similarities they shared between them and she actually liked the fact that they had so much in common.
Back to top Go down
Randi&Corrine
Beginner
Beginner
Randi&Corrine

PostSubject: Re: The Attack of the Flora   The Attack of the Flora I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:36 pm

Randi froze and slowly stood up, avoiding any sudden movements. She looked at the men in the eye, shivering at the unnatural color.
"What's going on here?! I demand to talk to whoever is running this.."
She looked around still in amazement this this was actually happening. She was scared but she wasn't willing to let the men holding her at gunpoint see that. She looked at them defiantly.
"Well?"
Back to top Go down
Dr.Harry Turner/Russell
Beginner
Beginner
Dr.Harry Turner/Russell

PostSubject: Re: The Attack of the Flora   The Attack of the Flora I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:45 pm

He smiles "But dont worry they got what they deserved". He sits down "Captain Jack Harkness is the reason I was sent to that awful place". "Evidently he eavesdropped on me while I was working on my plan and he told on me". He smirks "So then I decided it was time to walk upright and escape and so I did". He tilts his head and smiles a bit "You never really had relationships with a guy have you?"
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Beginner
Beginner
Ivy

PostSubject: Re: The Attack of the Flora   The Attack of the Flora I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:49 pm

The two armed men kept their weapons aimed at Randi's head, they both spoke in unison: "You can not see who is in charge because we don't think that our mistress would like to be interrupted!" They both growled angrily at Randi and put their fingers to their triggers, waiting for the right moment.

Ivy looked to Harry and she listened to him, "I have heard of Harkness... he sounds like a right idiot." She grumbled before hearing his question and she blushes, her cheeks filling with a light green colour, she runs a hand through her hair and sighs, shaking her head, "No, I haven't... but you can see why. I am a monster... no one would ever love me..." She hugged herself and looked away sadly.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Harry Turner/Russell
Beginner
Beginner
Dr.Harry Turner/Russell

PostSubject: Re: The Attack of the Flora   The Attack of the Flora I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:54 pm

Harry sits by her wrapping his arms around her. "That isn't true". He smirks "I admit the first time I laid my eyes on you my heart fluttered"he says. Harry takes her hand softly and kisses it "I never knew what love was until I saw you for the first time". He smiles looking at her "What do you say after we destroy this place we...go and spend some time with eachother?"
Back to top Go down
Randi&Corrine
Beginner
Beginner
Randi&Corrine

PostSubject: Re: The Attack of the Flora   The Attack of the Flora I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:57 pm

Randi glares at the men and crosses her arms.
"So.. You and your.. mistress are willing to kill the innocent?"
She gulped and squared her shoulders, speaking with strength.
"If that's the case, I'm prepared to die doing what's right. Hope you're prepared to live, knowing that fact.."
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Beginner
Beginner
Ivy

PostSubject: Re: The Attack of the Flora   The Attack of the Flora I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:01 pm

Ivy looked to Harry as he wrapped his arms around her, she looks into his eyes and smiled a little, "I-I guess the same happened to me... if I had a real heart." She let out a small giggle at her own joke before Harry kissed her hand and she blushed brightly. "I haven't felt love before but... I guess the reason my cheeks blush is because of you." She smiled at him and she looked to him and she nods a little with a happy smile, "Sure. I would like that." She said before hugging him gently.

The armed men looked to Randi and they both lowered their guns, "W-w-we are only following mistress Ivy's orders..." They both said in unison, the yellow in their eyes began to flicker as they were fighting the mind control toxin inside of their systems. "S-she is controlling us..." One of the men breathed out.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Harry Turner/Russell
Beginner
Beginner
Dr.Harry Turner/Russell

PostSubject: Re: The Attack of the Flora   The Attack of the Flora I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:10 pm

Harry smiled at her and nods "Wonderful" he says. Smiling he kissed her cheek and sighed in content. "So...shall we continue with this place?" With that said Harry stands and helps her up.Smiling he says "What next?"
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Beginner
Beginner
Ivy

PostSubject: Re: The Attack of the Flora   The Attack of the Flora I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:15 pm

Ivy smiled at him and she grinned cutely as he kissed her cheek, she looked to Harry and nodded a little and she stood up and smiled at him gently, "Well, let's go see if my armed men have caught any stray trash." She said with a small smirk and she walked out the trashed room and she walked down the stairs, her mind-controlled guard had been waiting outside the room and then followed her with his gun ready. There were voices and Ivy saw a woman and her two men who were losing her control over them, she sighed and made vines appear, slamming the men into the wall, "It was worth it while it lasted." She grumbled as she covered them up in vines and kept their bodies pinned to the wall. Ivy's last mind-controlled Torchwood guard aimed his gun at Randi.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Harry Turner/Russell
Beginner
Beginner
Dr.Harry Turner/Russell

PostSubject: Re: The Attack of the Flora   The Attack of the Flora I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:18 pm

Harry walked with her and looked at Randi. "Hmmm planning on ruining our plans are you?" He chuckled "Man this never gets old" he says. He crossed his arms "You know...if you love this place so much you can join it...when it is burned to the ground. He chuckles looking around "Yep...never changed a bit".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Attack of the Flora   The Attack of the Flora I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Attack of the Flora
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: