Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Ivy's Lipstick and Plants I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Ivy's Lipstick and Plants I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Ivy's Lipstick and Plants I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Ivy's Lipstick and Plants I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Ivy's Lipstick and Plants I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Ivy's Lipstick and Plants I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Ivy's Lipstick and Plants I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Ivy's Lipstick and Plants I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Ivy's Lipstick and Plants I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Ivy's Lipstick and Plants I_vote_lcapIvy's Lipstick and Plants I_voting_barIvy's Lipstick and Plants I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Ivy's Lipstick and Plants I_vote_lcapIvy's Lipstick and Plants I_voting_barIvy's Lipstick and Plants I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Ivy's Lipstick and Plants

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivy
Beginner
Beginner
Ivy

Ivy's Lipstick and Plants Empty
PostSubject: Ivy's Lipstick and Plants   Ivy's Lipstick and Plants I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:53 pm

Name: Poisonous and Toxic Lipsticks

Abilities (what does it do): There are various lipsticks, all different shades of pinks and purples and reds. Each lipstick has a different effect. The ones that Ivy uses the most has to be the bright red, mind control lipstick and the bright pink lipstick which is used to poison the victim and kill them within a few minutes.

Appearance:
Ivy's Lipstick and Plants Desc_410

Each lipstick is colour coordinated and each one will have a label on their transparent lids. For example, the mind control lipstick will have the initials MC carved into the lid in black font colour so it is clear to Ivy when she is picking out her lipstick.

Name: Deadly Plants

Abilities (what does it do): There are various type of plants that Ivy uses. Some are used to constrict and attack her enemies. Some are vines that constrict, some are just ones she can use for decorating her greenhouse. Her most favourite is her gigantic rose flower which she uses to transport around the city of London. She gets the rose to open itself up and she sits in the middle, the rose then closes itself up - with her still inside - and she is then transported underground to wherever she wishes to be.

Appearance:
Ivy's Lipstick and Plants Rose-f10

The description of the plants can differ from size and from colour and what type of plant they are. The most common plant that Ivy uses has to be the giant-sized rose flower that she usually uses to transport underground in. How the rose transports her is simple, it simply digs itself underground and it uses its leaves to push along the ground. Another plant she uses are vines which constrict her enemies and she has special vines with little pod-like things that spread out her knock out spores.

Last edited by Ivy on Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Ivy's Lipstick and Plants   Ivy's Lipstick and Plants I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:00 pm

Nearly approved, but can you please describe how the rose transports her?

-Nat of the Administrative Staff-
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Beginner
Beginner
Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Ivy's Lipstick and Plants   Ivy's Lipstick and Plants I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:02 pm

I have edited it Smile
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Ivy's Lipstick and Plants   Ivy's Lipstick and Plants I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:04 pm

Approved ^^

-Nat of the Administrative Staff-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ivy's Lipstick and Plants   Ivy's Lipstick and Plants I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ivy's Lipstick and Plants
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation-
Jump to: