Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
On Angel Wings We Weep I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
On Angel Wings We Weep I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
On Angel Wings We Weep I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
On Angel Wings We Weep I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
On Angel Wings We Weep I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
On Angel Wings We Weep I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
On Angel Wings We Weep I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
On Angel Wings We Weep I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
On Angel Wings We Weep I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
On Angel Wings We Weep I_vote_lcapOn Angel Wings We Weep I_voting_barOn Angel Wings We Weep I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
On Angel Wings We Weep I_vote_lcapOn Angel Wings We Weep I_voting_barOn Angel Wings We Weep I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

On Angel Wings We Weep

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

On Angel Wings We Weep Empty
PostSubject: On Angel Wings We Weep   On Angel Wings We Weep I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 1:15 pm

Earth, England, London, how could she show her face here? What year was she dropped off at? Would anyone recognize her face? Mal hoped not as much as she hoped so. To have no one remember would be a grace she was certain she didn't deserve but if they remembered then she would be shunned, perhaps taken away and punished as she should be. The Doctor said he'd never blamed her, said he forgave her, but who was he to give her such a thing?

Hood pulled up and hands stuffed in her pockets, Mal walked on with her head bowed, aimlessly and pointlessly wondering. What was it she should do now? What was the point of living this life? There was nothing left to do except curse that empty chamber of her gun. But what about Lucius?

Oh, my poor child, I'm so sorry.

He would be waiting for her still, completely unaware of what she was: a monster. That child was better off without her, wasn't he? Most people were.

Coming out of her distracted thoughts, Mal stopped in her tracks and looked around. The industrial area.. how long had she been walking? There was nothing here but a few warehouses, yards, trucks, what-have-you. Maybe she should just find an alley and sit. Well, what else could she do? Mal had no home, no place to go, no one expecting her or wanting her so the alley wasn't even half a bad idea.

So, with that decided, she walked on until she found herself in the crevice of two buildings. She pressed her back against a wall and slid down, resting her head on the dumpster she was nestled beside. Maybe if she was lucky sleep would find her.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Maidenhead
Newb
Newb
Valerie Maidenhead

PostSubject: Re: On Angel Wings We Weep   On Angel Wings We Weep I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 3:50 pm

Valerie was again, out much later than a girl her age really should've, but then again, when did she follow the rules? The gig she'd attended had just finished, and she'd seen parents of a girl in her class, and they'd obviously seen her out in a pub this late at night. "Hey! Valerie Maidenhead, we know it's you!" she heard the hoarse voice of the slightly drunk father of Kim calling for her, and she sped up from her power-walk to a sprint, trying to find a good place to hide. She was in the industrial area, and she'd been here a fair few times, and knew her way around, so she sped round a corner and found herself in an alleyway.
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: On Angel Wings We Weep   On Angel Wings We Weep I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 9:31 pm

A wheezing sound, the sound of hope, echoed from an alley in what seemed like an industrial district. From the machine with this groovy noise, stumbled a man in a hat. He always did fancy hats. Anyway, the man stumbled and fell onto a familiar girl. He'd been away for so long, yet, he always remembered a face. He'd remembered every face since the girl at Demons Run. "Why hello Mal, remember me?" He said smiling , still on top of her. This man, was The Doctor. The last of the Doctors.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: On Angel Wings We Weep   On Angel Wings We Weep I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 1:14 am

Jess giggled madly, her arms crossed as she strolled along, seeking out something more entertaining to do. Of course, everything was hilarious, but Robin didn't seem to think so. She practically hated everything compared to her. But fine, if she wanted it her way, she'd have to find something properly fun. Boring little child, she was.

Oi, rude. Why can't you just leave me alone?
Because you're being depressing again.
But maybe I don't WANT you to barge in and try to fix everything. Just because I get a little overwhelmed for a minute-
Oh come on, you were bawling! You witness ONE murder and suddenly it's the end of the world!
Oi! What do you want me to do, laugh?! No, don't answer that. Imbecile...

Smirking to herself in satisfaction, Jess kept on her walk until she spotted a bit of the industrial area. There, that would be fun! Of course, Robin had other thoughts, but she wasn't the one in charge right now. It had been ages since Jess had been able to hang around here - where those rocks in the same place as last time? For once, she had a sling shot on her and was determined to show the pathetic core personality that damage could actually be entertaining. Besides, it wasn't like they were going to do much else than leave a dent and make a noise - if they even made a dent, that was.

Taking a quick peek around a corner, she shook her head and rushed the other way, finally placing the memory of where she saw those pebbles last time. To her slight disappointment, they had been moved from the spot to be replaced by a new building. Oh well, still plenty other fun things to do around here - it was a shame she couldn't try to hit a bird now, though. Shrugging her shoulders, she turned to explore the other bit she'd seen before she heard the noise. The noise. Doctor? Her giggling resumed as she hurried towards the screeching sound echoing in the alley, a bright grin on her face.

But then she spotted her. Not even Jess could have managed to hold the smile at something this sad. Her eyes flickered back and forth between her two old friends, one as cheery as ever, but the other more broken than she'd ever seen her. Usually people get better once you give them time, but to her, she only looked worse. Then there was that other girl - who was she? Jess didn't pay much mind to her and instead tried to decide if leaving Mal alone would be better.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Maidenhead
Newb
Newb
Valerie Maidenhead

PostSubject: Re: On Angel Wings We Weep   On Angel Wings We Weep I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 7:42 am

By now, Valerie was beyond freaked out. She'd seen a strange machine appear and a man in a hat step out and talk to the other girl in the alley, then someone else was there. Val had never really seen anything of the sort, so she just stared at what was around her. It just didn't seem real, but what was more important to her is how they were looking at each other. She was the only one who didn't know what was going on at all.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: On Angel Wings We Weep   On Angel Wings We Weep I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:19 pm

Mal heard the scuffle of footsteps at the alley entrance and froze. Maybe today wasn't the grandest to wear her yellow sweater, she'd stick out like a sore thumb and all she really wanted was to stay hidden. Who the hell came into an alley anyway? Okay, dumb question considering the kind of people she use to hang around. She turned her head to the entrance of the alley, spotting the slender form of a girl before the tell tale noise of a mysterious blue box sounded and next thing she knew her lap was full of Time Lord.

"Doctor." It was a statement, it was a question, it sounded monotonous and not at all surprised. How could she be shocked when she was conditioned to expect the unexpected? Hell, she'd accomplished the unexpected and impossible. "What are you doing here? Better yet, what have you heard? I mean.. do you know how many years have passed? Do you have the smallest of ideas what's happened.. what.. I.. never mind, just tell me what you know, Doctor."

She hoped the answer was nothing. Better yet, she hoped it was 'nothing' plus the removal of his body from her lap so she could make her getaway... what was the point of sticking around? There were way more people in this area then she had hoped.
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: On Angel Wings We Weep   On Angel Wings We Weep I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 3:38 pm

"Mal, I don't really know how long It's been, sorry I haven't been around. And I haven't heard anything. Why? Has something happened?" He asks. He gets up off of Mal. How long had it been? 400 years since he last saw her? Wait, there was someone else here. An unknown face. Weird, he swore he'd seen her before. Oh well. Something serious probably happened with Mal, so he would introduce himself in a second. "Mal, did something happen while I was gone? " His tone a lot more serious than before.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: On Angel Wings We Weep   On Angel Wings We Weep I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 12:18 pm

((Sorry, guys, things have drawn me away a bit but I'll get my butt in gear Razz))

"... It's nothing to worry about, Doc, alright? I've had- uh- a few of your other incarnations with me. It's fine. It's nothing." Mal's voice was hushed as she spoke, her head lowering. She decided to stand with him and turned her attention to the stranger at the end of the alley. Was this some sort of bloody meet up she wasn't aware of? Well, that always seemed to be the case with the Doctor around..
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: On Angel Wings We Weep   On Angel Wings We Weep I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:26 pm

Robin quietly started into the alley, Jess having let her take control. She wasn't up for dealing with something like this, but then again, neither was Robin. '...Mal?' Her voice, although rather quiet, was still louder than she wanted it to be. Anything she did around the woman anymore had to be delicate. Like walking on broken glass. And that's basically what she was, at this point. What was she going to do, then? It didn't matter how she tried to comfort her, she'd just twist it again and make it impossible for her to look at herself as the victim. So not that then. But how were they just going to have a conversation? She slowly advanced, thinking through any action she could take to help. Nothing would. Instead, she simply stood there and looked at her, her face void of expression. It was bloody hard to do that right now, but it didn't matter what she did, it'd get twisted. Smiling reassuringly would be deemed cruel, looking sad and upset would be deemed annoying as she clearly didn't want any pity. So she just looked, waiting for the next piece of glass to step on that wouldn't shatter beneath her feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On Angel Wings We Weep   On Angel Wings We Weep I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On Angel Wings We Weep
Page 1 of 1