Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Anastasia Marie Crystl I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Anastasia Marie Crystl I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Anastasia Marie Crystl I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Anastasia Marie Crystl I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Anastasia Marie Crystl I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Anastasia Marie Crystl I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Anastasia Marie Crystl I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Anastasia Marie Crystl I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Anastasia Marie Crystl I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Anastasia Marie Crystl I_vote_lcapAnastasia Marie Crystl I_voting_barAnastasia Marie Crystl I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Anastasia Marie Crystl I_vote_lcapAnastasia Marie Crystl I_voting_barAnastasia Marie Crystl I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Anastasia Marie Crystl

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anastasia_Marie_Crystl
Newb
Newb
Anastasia_Marie_Crystl

Anastasia Marie Crystl Empty
PostSubject: Anastasia Marie Crystl   Anastasia Marie Crystl I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 9:43 pm

((Picture currently in drawing process.))

Species: Hybrid (Neko)
Occupation: None currently (wants to be actress or costume designer/model)

Height: 5ft 4in
Hair: Brown, long, straight
Eye color: Blue
Fur color (cat ears and tail): Brown with black tips
Figure: Small body, hourglass figure
Other: Musical notes/staff around her wrist with alto clef, and a pentagram on the back of her right hand
Clothing: Denim shorts, rainbow knee-socks, polo, bow-tie/necktie

Personality:
She's a fun-loving spirit who loves colors, unicorns, and "geeky things". She tries as much as she can to blend in with the others around her but seems to always stick out. She loves shiny sparkly things, jewelry, and has a knack for costuming and design. She's sweet, sly, seductive, funny, and though single, wishes desperately for a relationship. She loves jokes and pranks as well. Her intelligence compared to a normal human's would be off the charts, but when it comes to the universe she's lost; and that's why she studies. She can keep her calm in a regular situation, but once she steps foot off Earth, everything changes; she become a curious and dependent individual who desperately needs guidance and aid.
Usually she's seen as weak for frail, due to her appearance, and this depresses her. She's had a history with depression and still to this day suffers from it. She can't stand being called names, and whenever she seems someone being bullied she takes out the anger onto them (which isn't always best). She's never afraid to stand up for anyone (though she's extremely fragile and sensitive), and this has gained her a few other "outcasts" whom she calls friends. Her brother is the only figure she can look up to in life, and so he's her hero, though when it comes to hopes and dreams they're practically polar opposites. Anastasia enjoys annoying her brother and is seen as a troublemaker, but has only been caught a handful of times.

Hobbies: Travel, art, adventure, music
Dislikes: Criticism, being told her parents are dead, The Silence
Strengths: Magick, stealth, intelligence, speed
Weaknesses: Sonic-Screwdrivers (one touch from the light of a Sonic and it's like an instant painful doom), Dalek voices, low stamina (can run fast, but once she stops she's exhausted)
Dream: To find her family and planet and travel the universe
Studies: Magick/shape-shifting/astronomy/etc.
Home Planet: Hybridian
Family: Alexander Xavier Crystl (brother, 1200yrs old), mother and father (dead?)
Species Specialty: Regenerates often, each time a new species. At the age of 700 (if they learn this skill) they may choose one form and stay as it forever. Can die/regenerate up to 20 times (21 forms).

History:
When she was only 7 years old, Anastasia's parents sent her and her brother Alexander to Earth in order to save them; there home planet was to be destroyed in nearly an hour. Alexander began living quite contently on Earth as a human, While Anastasia knew her home planet was still out there; and so was her race. They both were able to scrounge up enough money to survive, and now Alexander thrives in an apartment in downtown Paris. Anastasia lives with her brother, and always has, because he's all she has. She's been in no relationships her whole life, yet secretly dreams of love very much. She made friends in school, but they all think she's just a normal human. Eventually she gave up on the idea of fitting in and is okay with being a freak, but still won't appreciate any form of name-calling or taunting, due to her sensitivity. She has to wear a hat to hide her cat-like ears and tuck her tail under her shirt to conceal her identity and protect her from The Silence. "It's a birth defect" is her response whenever she's asked about her slit-pupilled eyes. Her life-long journey and dream has been to recover the last bits of her family whom she lost those many years ago, because she believes her parents are still out there; and so is her planet. Alexander on the other hand disagrees, therefore she's alone, and just begging for someone to help her travel into the stars on a search.

How did I find you? ((The magic of Google.))

----------------------------------------------------------------

Anastasia stood under the light of the closed book store behind her. She knew she had to reach that man across the street, and she knew she had to use only her wits and the contents of her backpack to get to him. Careful to not set off the Sonic Screwdriver, she reached her hand deep into the bag and pulled out her flashlight. Flicking it on did nothing. "W-what?" she whispered to herself in slight worry; she wouldn't be able to cross without checking for the dastardly Vashta Nerada she had learned lurked within the darkness. Bashing it against her palm a few times, the light flickered on, shining onto the black paved road. Letting out a sigh of relief, she began to check the darkness for unusual looking specks, floating weightlessly in the cold winter air.
"Of course..." Anastasia said quietly. There they were; the Vashta Nerada. She knew if she dare cross the street now, she'd have to be quick. Then, an idea appeared.
Again delving into depths of her bag, she pulled out a chicken leg; the leftover portion of her lunch. "Maybe a distraction will get rid of you vermin, yea?" she said aloud to the little specks, not expecting a real response. Her arm rose to being her head, getting ready a large throw, when she changed her mind. A large throw wouldn't get there attention, but maybe a few feet away would work. Gently, she threw the chicken leg to the right of the swarm, hoping that they would go after it. She kept the flashlight on them and watched. After a second, she wasted no time rushing across the street and into the light of the streetlamp, feeling accomplished and safe. "You may want this." she laughed, panting slightly as she handed the Sonic Screwdriver back to its rightful owner. "And watch where you point that thing, you know what it does to me."
Back to top Go down
Anastasia_Marie_Crystl
Newb
Newb
Anastasia_Marie_Crystl

PostSubject: Re: Anastasia Marie Crystl   Anastasia Marie Crystl I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 9:48 pm

((Razz Just wanted to say my heart is pounding right now haha.))
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Anastasia Marie Crystl   Anastasia Marie Crystl I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 9:56 pm

Alright

One: The regeneration process is only noted in one species in Doctor who and that is the Time Lords. I'm sorry, but this can't be allowed for other characters. If we let you do it, then other people will try too.

Two: What species are you? Neko isn't one that is mentioned, there are the Sisters from New Earth, but they really didn't look Neko, they looked like cats that could walk and talk. You need an alien species. You are welcome to submit an alien species in Alien Creation using the Alien template that your character is though, that is acceptable.

Three: The Vashta wouldn't all be distracted by the chicken leg. Only a small portion of the mass would be, not to mention it would be stripped bare before it hit the ground. (Check the Library episode where River Song is first introduced) So throwing it, then making a run for the Doctor wouldn't really work. You'd be dead before you got two feet away from the light if there were any.

That's pretty much it, I know it seems a bit harsh at what I've said, but we try to keep things in a certain order around here. Please fix these things Smile
Sorry

-Sonya-
~Site Owner~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anastasia Marie Crystl   Anastasia Marie Crystl I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anastasia Marie Crystl
Page 1 of 1