Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Andensia Lewis I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Andensia Lewis I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Andensia Lewis I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Andensia Lewis I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Andensia Lewis I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Andensia Lewis I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Andensia Lewis I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Andensia Lewis I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Andensia Lewis I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Andensia Lewis I_vote_lcapAndensia Lewis I_voting_barAndensia Lewis I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Andensia Lewis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AndyDoubleCrossedMoon
Newb
Newb

Andensia Lewis Empty
PostSubject: Andensia Lewis   Andensia Lewis I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 10:41 pm

::IMAGE HERE::
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Character Name: Andensia (Andy) Lewis

Species: Human
Status: Just an average girl, living in a small town, in her average normal house with her average amount of money.

::Appearance::
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5'7
Figure: What type of body do you have: What's that supposed to mean? I dunno. Normal. Thin.
Other: do you have tattoos or scars: no.
Clothing: How do you dress: T-shirts and jeans, normally no print, sweaters when it's cold, never bright colors usually neutral colors or blues and purples and greens. Not neon. Likes to wear scarves, and basically wears sunglasses all hours of the day. Inside, outside, and even when it's dark.

::Info::
Family: her mother and father live nearby.
Personality: Andy is very abstract. She loves getting lost in her thoughts, and often does. Always by accident, for she finds that she can never daydream when she tries. She loves books, and reading, and writing. But hates math more then almost anything, always has. Her grades in school weren't the best, but they were enough. Andensia Lewis isn't the smartest girl, or most talented, or strongest. But she is what she is and she can accept that. She has imagination. She can dream.
Strengths: Courage, that can overcome fear even when she feels like panicking, and crazy ideas that get her out of tough messes, even if it takes her a while to think of them.
Weakness: She has asthma, so she cannot run for very long, and doesn't have much upper body strength. Her worst fear is drowning, or being in any confined space underwater.
Likes: Music, reading books, writing stories, and imagining other worlds and impossible realities.
Dislikes: Loud noises, swimming and being alone.
Dream: All her life she has dreamed of getting out of her average house in her average town in her boring average life. Seeing something truly extraordinary.

History: Andensia was born in the countryside. Her parents lived with her grandparents for 6 years while they went to college. Since they were often away, her grandmother practically raised her those 6 years. After finishing kindergarten there, she moved south to a small town in the suburbs of California. There, she lived to this day, at the age of 19. Her parents eventually divorced, and her half sister moved in with her dad, who Andensia didn't ever really know well. At the moment she's sort of... well... alone.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: google.
---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------
This section is for you to show us your roleplaying skills. What is going to happen is you will read a standard problem for your character to react with. What we are looking for is a proper Roleplay reply, standard character, explaining what you would do in the situation.
Rules: Please make your response at least a six to nine sentance paragraph.
Please make your responses in 3rd person (ex: Sonya blinks her eyes.)
You need to explain your roleplay, use as many details as you possibly can to describe what you are doing and what is going on around you.

Andensia looked across her backyard, hearing the wind blow through the nearby trees, and the occasional roaring of passing cars. It was dark, yet even so she wore sunglasses, hiding her eyes almost completely from sight. The 19 year old sat on a bench in her backyard, where the grass had begun to grow a bit too tall for comfort, and a maple tree stood at the center of it all.
Lately, she had been unfeeling, comepletely bored with absolutely nothing to do. Living in one of the most boring towns ever had it's perks thought right? Wrong. She closed her eyes and listened to the wind all around her. Hm.. she thought, It sure does sound funny. It seemed to be making a sort of.... wheezing noise. Like an engine.. The sound grew louder and she opened her eyes in surprise, sitting straighter. The wind picked up and moved all around her, her hair blowing in the strong breeze. And then, there was a big blue box, that had appeared right next to the familiar old maple tree.
Oh, you've gotta be joking..

Last edited by AndyDoubleCrossedMoon on Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Andensia Lewis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andensia Lewis   Andensia Lewis I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 10:47 pm

Not Approved

You missed a bit of the template - the RP section. Please go and add that in, and possibly put a tad more detail into your history if you can.

-Nat of the Administrative Staff-
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Andensia Lewis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andensia Lewis   Andensia Lewis I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 11:23 pm

Not Approved

There was a prompt given. I don't believe you're reading all of the template. Please go back and use the ENTIRE RP section. Thank you.

-Nat of the Administrative Staff-
Back to top Go down
AndyDoubleCrossedMoon
Newb
Newb

Andensia Lewis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andensia Lewis   Andensia Lewis I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 11:37 pm

OHH that was a PROMPT.
okie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Andensia Lewis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andensia Lewis   Andensia Lewis I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Andensia Lewis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: