Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: The Reunion   The Reunion I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 11:23 am

Harleen had been going higher in her modelling agency and she ended up in worldwide magazines. In London, her magazine was being sold everywhere, the magazine was just full of her shoots, some with underwear, some with dresses and even some without her top half being covered in clothes!

Harleen ended up being asked for autographs by nearly every man or woman that bought her magazine and she would smile politely and nod before signing their magazines or their notebooks, sometimes even their casts that they wore on their arms or legs.

Harleen wandered to a cafe where she regularly got some tea and she sat down at her table and she drank her tea and looked around, noticing a few stares - just like any other day - and she would gently smile at them when the people would wave a little at her and she'd wave back.
Back to top Go down
http://kurokonobasketrp.forum-board.net/
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 11:32 am

Braxien was popping into a cafe when a large thunderous crack was heard from outside, since it was in space, the light shone furiously bright. He went to use the teleportation device, it was still out of service.

A few police vehicles, their sirens wailing, hovered up to it and attempted everything to close it. Some of the aliens that had touched it had been sucked in and space right back out, mere skeletons.

He was in some sort of trance. Braxien was heading towards the crack, his arm outstretched, voices yelling of him to stay back but his hand touched the crack and a blinding light engulfed him. Behind him, the crack closed.

"Really?"

Blame it on bad luck or the crack actually likes him. Finally, he was rapidly headed into a city center, not many looking up to hear a scream come out of his mouth, a gray surface was getting ever so close.

Crash!

And there came the pavement, Braxien shook his head and stood himself up, trying to stop himself from looking an idiot. Passerby's looked at him oddly and made a small circle around. He glanced at his surrounding as he started heading in towards a small cafe.

Still something was tugging at the back of his mind, something of high urgency and importance. He sat himself in the furthest booth, rubbing his bruises and ordered a coffee.

"Hmm, something isn't right…I need to remember something!" Braxien surveyed the cafe, someone stood out, the name right on his tongue. "Harriet…? No…uh…Ha…HARLEY!"

"Look forwards into life, not backwards...otherwise you may find your face planted into the back of a lamp-post." -Flannagan
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 11:40 am

Harleen looked out the window next to her seat to see a man fall from the sky and hit the pavement, her eyes widened but she couldn't see the man and what he looked like because of all the people who surrounded him. She watched the man's figure get right back up and she blinked in surprise. She looked to the doorway of the cafe as the man entered. She only recognized the man as he sat at the booth on the other side of the cafe and her eyes widened, "Brax?!" She shot up from her seat and she went over to him and sat next to him, "Oh my god I have missed you!" She hugged him tightly.

"Where have you been?" She asked him with some worry, "Also, why the hell did you fall from the sky..?" She tilted her head curiously, she didn't even know how he survived the fall but she smiled happily because she was glad he was alright and wasn't seriously injured. Some people looked over to Harleen and Brax and some people smirked, a photographer for a local magazine took his camera out and took a picture of Harleen when she hugged Brax and Harleen suddenly let go of him and blushed bright red.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 11:54 am

"Heya Harley, missed you too!" Braxien's grin went one ear to another before snapping back to neutral. "Travelling and uh, you noticed me falling…from sky? Well, there was this crack and then i touched it, bringing me here. But I don't know what is happening. I need to give a message…I can't remember what about…"

He then glanced up as a man with a camera had taken a sneaky photo of them together. He too went bright red, then in annoyance, he got up and took the camera from the man."Oi, mate. You'll have to pay for it if you break it."

Braxien deleted the recent photo, throwing the camera back into the man's hand. "Never said I was."

He sat back down and offered Harley a drink. "So, what have you been doing? Work going well for you?" Braxien then glanced at everyone's newspapers, magazines and it all had Harley on it doing modeling.

"Modelling? Oh, I remember you telling me about your career around…what has it been? Six months?" Braxien grinned. He fiddled with something in his pocket and pulled it out.

It was some sort of alien scale, the origin of it, he didn't know which alien it was. He showed it to Harley, flashing images in his brain, they were all too fuzzy to depict a clear image. The scale…it had something to do with what he was going to say.

A loud bang once again erupted from the north of the cafe, Braxien's first reaction was to find out where it was coming from and what had caused it.

"Um, Harley…I think I remember what I was supposed to warn you about…there's a giant battle fleet of Sontarans right above Earth's atmosphere and they've…taken out all satellites in the sky. Well…c'mon! End of the world!" Braxien flashed her a grin before dashing towards the sound source.

Him running across streets were like a bad omen, cars skidded to a halt and the ones behind all crashed into one another.

"Sorry!" He called behind him.

"Look forwards into life, not backwards...otherwise you may find your face planted into the back of a lamp-post." -Flannagan
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 12:13 pm

Harleen watched Brax go to the man with the camera and even she thought he was going to break it but she smiled as Brax didn't break it but deleted the picture. She looked to him and shook her head as he offered her a drink, "I am fine thanks." She smiled at him softly.

"People must think we are a couple..." She whispered with a blush, "Photographers will be all over today with their photos and the journalists will be too..." She sighed in some annoyance before looking towards Brax. "It has been almost a whole year..." She murmured before hugging him gently, "I missed you Brax. But I am glad you are back." She smiled at him and gently kissed his cheek.

She eyed the alien scale that Brax showed her before the loud bang erupted from the north. Her eyes widened and she looked to Brax, she grinned back at him and nodded before running after him, she jumped on cars and flipped off them onto another one as she went towards the loud bang.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 12:31 pm

A spaceship was overhead, clearing the floor for landing. Braxien stood there, mouth agape, his feet were frozen in place.

"Really? I can't believe they would attack again! After I bloody negotiated with them!" Braxien said, stamping his foot down in frustration. He turned to see Harley jumping over cars, something he wouldn't be able to do for a long time. He couldn't wrap his head around that it has been a year.

Braxien hopped around in one spot, his eyes darting all around. "Say, which is the tallest and easiest to get aboard that ship?"

He needed to convince them once again that Earth wasn't attacking any distant relatives, which were the potatoes. They also wanted their ships that either UNIT or Torchwood had found in the wooded area of…where exactly was he anyway?

"Sontarans!" He called up with no hope of them hearing him over the sounds of the engines. Suddenly a hologram appeared and a Sontaran appeared on the screen.

Many of the pedestrians screamed, some gasping in shock at their features.

"Braxien, do you have our ships? These people have been attacking our distant relatives! Sonta-ha! Sonta-ha!"

Braxien sighed. "For the…last time! They are not attacking any relative of yours, you should be taking offense to that. They technically called you a potato, isn't that offensive?"

He turned to Harley and shrugged, asking for her opinion on this situation.

Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 12:43 pm

Harleen landed next to Brax and shrugged, "No idea..." She said simply before looking to see the hologram and she smiled gently at the Sontaran. "Well, for starters we are not attacking any of your relatives and we wouldn't attack you." She said with a smile before looking towards Brax. "What are we going to do? There are aliens up in a spaceship, up in space, trying to attack this place!" She whispered to him over her shoulder, she had no idea what to do, "If they attack, I swear to god..." She mumbled under her breath.

"I need a break from this stuff..." She said under her breath before looking around, she climbed up a ladder onto a high rooftop and she looked down at Brax, "Come up." She said with a grin as she looked down at the people below and they were either taking pictures of her on the rooftop or the hologram of the Sontaran.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 12:54 pm

Braxien followed Harley up the rungs of the ladder, the height of it made him feel slightly giddy and lightheaded but he pressed on. Right now, his top priority was to negiotiate peaceful terms and get them away from Earth. Surely there must be something he could say to make them go away, but being the bloodlusters they were, it was going to be a hefty task.

"I really hope they are not taking pictures of us and just the sontarans, completely…oblivious."

He wasn't sure what to do, but a ramp lay nearby the spaceship, it's door wide open. An idea popped into his mind, although Braxien wasn't a hundred percent sure that this plan would work and send him plummeting to the ground, again but he had to try.

He sprinted, full speed towards the ramp, managing to catch some air, before tumbling down and into the entrance of the ship, unguarded for some odd reason.

"Harley, you'll have to run up that ramp and jump as far as you can. That gap is quite deceiving." Braxien smiled.

The ship was nice and warm, although smelt of clone feed and many clones being produced. A Sontaran turned the corner. "Who are you? What are you doing here?"

"I'm Braxien Lythis and Harley, we come under peace laws of the…shadow proclamation." Braxien held up his hand, in a spock fashion. "See, harmless."

Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 1:12 pm

Harleen watched and she hoped Brax wouldn't miss, she smiled in relief and she nodded, "Okay, I am coming up." She called back to him with a grin as she ran up the ramp and she jumped off just in time and she grabbed onto the ramp and she pulled her self up onto the ship and she stood next to Brax, "It is very deceiving!" She said with a small giggle before turning at a voice.

A Sontaran? Looks like a walking, talking potatoe. She thought to herself before looking to Brax, she copied him and she held up both hands with the spock way of saying peace. "We are completely harmless."
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 1:29 pm

The Sontaran looked baffled before pointing the gun forward and leading the way to their leader. It knew exactly their intentions, mainly the man ape not the woman ape.

"See? Told you we're peaceful. I just will take only…five minutes of your leader's time before we leave." Braxien nodded to the figure in the shadows. The Sontaran left and the leader stepped out of the shadows.

"So…my troops want to be assured that the humans are not eating our relatives."

Braxien rolled his eyes. "Of course not, how many times did you tell them, hey? The potatoes on those plates are harmless, they cannot walk, cannot talk and clearly don't have bodies, so why relatives?"

"We have more pressing matters now. One of those human organizations has a very important ship to us and we are afraid that those humans are going to use those weapons within to destroy our fleet."

"You didn't have to bring he whole armada! It's like me bring my family to see you, they wouldn't be bothered. Just for one ship? That's extensive. Is there something me and Harley should know?"

The Sontaran leader nodded and gestured for Braxien to lean forward. "A war across this galaxy is going to happen. They are all after what is in that ship. Enough trouble, now leave."

Braxien raised an eyebrow but silently got up and made his way back to the entrance they had used to enter. The ramp was much closer now, so it was a small jump this time.

"So, another war is going to happen if we don't find the ship, up for a visit to UNIT?"

Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 11:01 pm

Harleen followed Brax by his side and she saw the leader step out in front of them, "Yeah... what Brax said... we aren't eating your relatives. I promise." She smiled a little at the lead Sontaran before she blinked, "Wait. Are you on about UNIT?" She asked curiously and quietly before looking around while the Sontaran gestured Brax to go closer to him.

Harleen crossed her arms, not liking the way the conversation was going and she sighed in relief as they were leaving, she jumped out the ship and looked to Brax, "A-a-a visit to UNIT? Well... I will need you to be my personal shield from all the bullets they would fire at me..." She sighed before looking to Brax, "I missed this, you and me fighting off bad guys." She smiled at him softly before hugging him tightly, "I missed you so much Brax." She looked up to him and kissed his lips gently.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 11:20 pm

"Bullets? Why would they form a barricade and shoot bullets at civilians?" Braxien abruptly said, acknowledging the hug and gave her a small smile.

He hailed down a taxi, the driver asking where they where heading and they were on their way. The taxi weaved in and out of the traffic. The smells and sound of civilization had piled on him quickly during that ride. He had been traveling to the remotest planets, exploring the jungles of the Earth and eating odd food but they all were deadly quiet, unlike London.

"Anyway, here's UNIT HQ. I knew somebody that worked here, retired a few months later but still…all the same, they should--"

The sound of loaded rifles and soldiers aiming the guns at them, Braxien frowned but raised both hands hesitantly. "Harley, I take back what I said earlier about UNIT. Now, look! A butterfly!"

Braxien knew it wasn't going to make them flinch but it was worth a try. "I've just spoken to the Sontarans and they want their ships back."

A chorus of laugh echoed amongst the soldiers before abruptly stopping and the leader stepped out.

"You did what? You spoke to those creatures? They want their ships back to destroy us! I doubt you would survive if you were to actually talk to them." The man gave Braxien a slight smirk.

Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 9:59 am

When Harleen got out the taxi, she heard the sounds of loaded rifles, her eyes widened and she hid behind Brax and gently held onto the back of his coat. "I told you!" She shouted at Brax from behind his back before she peeped out and saw the leader of UNIT. She growled under her breath and glared at the man, she slowly stepped out from behind Braxien, "Yes we have talked with them and if they don't get their ship back, something even worse is going to happen!" She shouted at the leader and she walked up to him and she clenched her fists, almost about to punch him. "I know you... you were the whole reason my father got killed and do you think I am lying when I say this: we spoke with the Sontarans and you need to listen to us before I punch your bloody head off!" She growled at the leader of UNIT angrily.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:10 am

Braxien watched in shock horror as Harley walked up to the leader, he extended his hand to stop her but decided not too. He watched in the silence that followed after Harley's rant. She had a history with UNIT, her father but the penny still hadn't dropped.

The leader tilted his head ever so slightly, a small movement, it translated into: follow me. Braxien stuck his hand out for Harley to go in front of him. The leader's strides were large, making a large gap within the men that followed behind.

"I'm Braxien and you must be…Colonel Maysmith?" Braxien grinned, glancing at the rifle he held, with his name scratched on to the side.

The colonel halted and waited for two of his men to break ranks and open the large hangar door which was in front of them.

"Found the ship in the forest, a few years back. Took it in, but we couldn't touch it, every time we did…one of the men collapsed. Dead. I'd advise you to--"

"Oops, too late." Braxien flashed Maysmith a hearty grin, as his eyes travelled down Braxien's arm to his hand. "Besides, what is a space ship going to do to me?"

He pulled open the door and warned the other soldiers to stay outside, including Harley in case anything gets activated by mistake. He found the ship to be in quite damaged conditions.

"Colonel, do you have contact with the Sontarans? I just need to give them an update…" Braxien called from within the space ship.

A phone was given to him and he informed the leader of the Sontarans about the ship. After that, Braxien was given 48 hours in order to repair the ship before it has to be returned…either that or it was full on war.

Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:29 am

Harleen continued to shoot glares at Maysmith before following Brax by his side and she held his hand tightly as she felt uneasy with all the armed guards, they could easily kill her and Brax if the leader told them too. She watched the hanger open and she looked to Brax, "Hey... don't go in there alone, Brax." She looked at Brax with worry as he walked in and she couldn't let Brax die, and she followed Brax towards the ship, "I am not letting you die... not alone." She looked to him and smiled at him gently, "We can fix this ship together, right?" She smiled at him and gently held one of his hands, "Let's do this... together." She giggled a little with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:39 am

Braxien hesitated slightly, he wasn't exactly sure what he was going to do, the ship was really advanced in technology compared to their current century.

"Maysmith, do something useful of yourself and get me a toolkit." Braxien said, fiddling with the wiring of the control panel. It flashed on, a glimmer of hope before it died again. Two hours later, Braxien's hands were soot-coloured from attempting to switch wires continuously.

He then gave that up and moved to the engine room, a large heater with a powerful mechanism to keep it in sustained combat. A combat ship. Their engines were much harder to repair and if they did, it might not work properly and endanger the Sontarans lives.

Braxien stopped working for a moment, stretching out his stiff muscles. "It's hopeless…even if the engine starts working and fails, we'll get the blame for it. Ah, did you get lost, Maysmith, took you long enough."

"I'm sorry, sir. A meeting took place."

Braxien nodded sarcastically, not fully trusting the colonel from what reaction he had seen earlier with Harley. He went back to work, dashing between console and engines, grabbing tools and going right back to work. Sweat covered his forehead and for once, he looked like a proper mechanic.

"My mo…always said for me to be a mechanic, I loved building stuff."

Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:47 am

Harleen watched Brax and she tried to help with the wires, she got soot on her hands but she didn't care, she had done mechanic work before and she had helped The Doctor fix the TARDIS before so this wouldn't be difficult, but she was wrong. The engine looked to futuristic for her liking and she couldn't fix it at all. Harleen gave Brax the tools and she smiled a little at the way he looked, "Yeah, my mum said I would be a model and my dad said I would be a soldier... I guess I went with my mum." She smiled a little and sighed, "I miss her, my dad and my little sister too..." She murmured sadly as she looked down a little, continuously passing Brax his tools from the toolbox. "Mechanic was never an option for me." She giggled a little as she joked.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 12:25 pm

Braxien chuckled, Harley had a good point. He took the tools and began frantically working on the ship, he had climbed onto the roof of it when there was a call for him.

"Hello…yeah, no…the ship will be fixed, commander, promise. Just! Hey, just give me a extra 24 hours, it's a big ship for just me." Braxien winked at Harley. The call ended and he chucked the phone back at Maysmith.

"Have you quite finished yet?"

Braxien rolled his eyes, nodding and then holding a finger to his lips. "Of course! This ship's ready for flight! I haven't even got the control panel to work, what do you think?"

He got back to doing his work as Maysmith walked off, all the soldiers falling in line with him.

"If I may ask, Harley…you don't have to respond, but…where are your parents?" Braxien asked.

Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 12:33 pm

Harleen giggled a little at Brax's wink and she smiled at him, "So... need any help, Brax?" She asked him as he started back on his work. Then he asked her the question and she looked down sadly, "Well, my dad is dead, he was murdered by a traitor of UNIT... my mother went missing when I was little and I had to look after my little sister... then when I finished the last year of high school... my little sister went missing too..." She said sadly, feeling tears come to her eyes, "I failed to protect both of them, my father told me to protect them... I-I failed them all." She put her face in her hands and began to cry, "I-I failed them... I let them go missing!" She continued to sob.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:54 am

"Traitor of UNIT?" Braxien turned around as Harley started to cry. He went over to her, handing her a handkerchief. "No, no, no...hey, why don't we do a bit of snooping? I've finished the ship. But we don't have to tell Maysmith."

Braxien grinned as he showed Harley a ID card of Maysmith, he had taken it when he walked past the colonel. He felt guilty for Harley as he had made her re-live her tragic past. He really didn't know how bad the situation was.

"Now, you mentioned this traitor, who was it? If you don't know, I took a scan of the building and the storage vault is right underneath this ship but five flights down. That's every single file on UNIT agents." Braxien said, wiping his hands and showing how they would infiltrate the building.

He remembered an easier way to do it, he showed Harley the teleportation device and asked whether she would like to take the quick route or a 'stroll' around the building.

"Shall we?" Braxien put an arm around Harley, beaming from ear to ear.

Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:29 am

Harleen took the handkerchief and she dabbed her tears from her eyes and cheeks, "I am so glad my makeup is waterproof." She joked and sniffled as she smiled up at Brax, "Thank you." She said before Braxien showed her the ID card and she smirked slightly, "Well, I have snooped around before but I never got close enough to get to the files of all the UNIT agents, well, before I reached there I was shot at but hey... why not try again?" She slowly stood up and smiled at Brax, "I remember that you showed me the same sort of thing when we negotiated with Torchwood." She giggled slightly, "And that 'X' is still scarred on my cheek but it is faint... can you see it?" She pointed to the faint 'X' on her right cheek that was a shade lighter than her skin.

When Braxien put his arm around her she grinned and nodded, "Sure!" She said in some excitement before her face suddenly went serious. "Brax... may I ask you a question?" She sighed a little, not waiting for him to reply to that question as she asked him another: "Why are you so kind to me?" "I mean... I am not exactly the friend people want to be around and is it not embarrassing for you that I am a model that gets followed by paparazzi everywhere I go?" "I mean it's fact there are pictures of us together now and the news will be saying we are going out... I know we aren't going out together but..." Harleen's voice faded off, she blushed red and looked away slightly as she stopped her self from talking anymore rubbish.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:14 am

"You still remember that, huh?" Braxien grinned. He chuckled at the joke Harley made about her makeup.

He peered closely at Harley's cheek to see where the faint X had been etched into her skin. He took a step back and exhaled, some of the exhale was bad memories and the rest was just air from his lungs.

Then Harley asked the question. He was about to reply when she carried on with her questioning and within that time space, Braxien was thinking. Thinking how he would explain it and thinking deeply about how much he would afford to reveal.

"Embarrassing? No, never!" Braxien said. His features became dark when he went to answer the next question. "I had a friend. Before the Law and before I ended up traveling, she looks a lot like you. You and her would have gotten along well. I don't really mind the paparazzi, they have nothing on me to write. It's the energy you bring…by the way, how did you know about the news?"

He started to type in the coordinates, slipping his arm back through Harley's and initiated the teleport. They arrived in the store room and Braxien peeked around the corner, coast was clear.

"Alright…they should have it all filed away in alphabetical order…what was you're father's last name?"

He began searching, managing to go through A and B fairly quickly. Braxien quickly put a finger to his lips and hid behind one of the large cargo crates they had, gesturing for Harley to get behind.

It was a UNIT soldier, one that patrolled the whole place. Little threat right now but big threat if he discovered them down here.

Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:08 pm

Harleen sighed and listened in on Brax and she smiled slightly, "Oh... I-I didn't know about your friend." She murmured and looked down slightly before looking around, "I have my phone on me and the news has already been posted about us." She showed Brax her phone, "Harleen Quinn and mysterious man... what a stupid news title." She grumbled before putting her phone away and then she went to linking arms with Brax as he teleported them into the store room.

Harleen looked around and then went to the files, "Quinn, so a Q." She smiled slightly at Brax before sneakily going over to the Q section until she heard someone coming and she slipped behind a crate. She watched the lone guard and she waited until he got close. She slid out from behind the crate quietly and she grabbed a metal pole, she ran up to the guard, her nimble figure making her able to run up to people without them hearing her.

Harleen put the pole at his neck and pressed so he slowly lost his breath and consciousness and he slowly fell to the ground. Harleen looked over to Brax and she smirked: "You can come out now." She said to him quietly before she went to the Q section and flipped through until she reached her father's folder. "Here is my father's folder..." She picked it out and opened it and on his picture it had the red letters DECEASED stamped over, she slowly passed the folder over to Brax.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:21 pm

Braxien took the folder and flipped to the page where there should have been who the man was associated with but the page was blank.

"Do you know that it was blank right?" Braxien asked. "Also, who did he say was affiliated with your father?"

Braxien shut the file and was about to exit the crate before he felt a gun pressed into the back of his neck.

"Don't move. Move and I shoot."

He rolled his eyes. He then motioned that he wasn't going to do anything and for Harley to stay where she was.

"Colonel, we have some intruders down at the storage section, what do we do with them?"

Braxien edged away from the gun, towards Harley and hugged her, quickly pressing the teleportation device and arriving back at the space ship.

"Alright, we are in trouble but if we can convince that we were up here all the time, we should be fine...still got two hours before the final deadline."

Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:45 pm

Harleen looked to the armed guard and her eyes widened, she growled slightly and noticed the signal from Brax that she shouldn't move so she stayed still, even though she wanted to break the man's arms because he was aiming a gun at her best friend. She waited and heard him and she growled, she wanted to lash out as she continued to glare at the soldier until she noticed Brax get closer to her and as he hugged her, her eyes widened in surprise but she hugged him back and she felt slightly happy when she hugged him.

When they teleported back to the ship she blinked and she looked to Brax and nodded, she noticed they were still hugging and she slowly let go of him and she blushed. "Ah yeah, I can persuade people." She cracked her knuckles with a smirk. "Also, how did you find my skills when I made the man pass out with the metal pole?" She giggled a little, "My father taught me that when I was very small." She smiled happily at the memories before looking to Brax seriously, "Well, what shall we do in the next two hours? M-maybe we could hug it out?" She smirked as she joked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Reunion
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next