Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

The Reunion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:55 pm

"Hug it out?" Braxien said with slight confusion before picking up a dirty towel and smothering his face, making it sooty.

He did it to convince that it was a trick of the eyes and they were up here all along. "That was good but it wasn't really necessary..."

He then went to 'work' fixing and touching up the ship, making sure that it wouldn't fall apart when the Sontarans came and took it to fight in a battle, hopefully not on Earth.

The colonel marched in as if he was invading an enemies base. Braxien put up his hands and tilted his head.

"What now, Maysmith? Can't you see I'm busy?"

"Apparently, you were found snooping around the storage facilities...Visitors aren't allowed, how did you get down there and past security?"

Braxien tutted slightly and turned to get back to work. "Now, a magician will never reveal one's secrets and I am no magician but I'd follow that rule. What do you think, Harley?"

He threw her one of the towels and hopped down from the roof and joined Harley. "Because what I think is you are the one hiding the secret. We've got the file and it's blank. Not associated with anyone. Tell me and correct me if I am wrong, you're the one responsible."

"Look forwards into life, not backwards...otherwise you may find your face planted into the back of a lamp-post." -Flannagan
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:06 pm

"Hug it out? It means hug for two whole hours and wait..." She sighed at his confusion in annoyance before watching him wipe his face with the dirty towel and she blinked at his sooty face. "Your face is all dirty now..." She murmured with a sigh, "I'm sorry but we wouldn't have found my dad's file otherwise..." She said with annoyance as she crossed her arms.

Then she looked towards Maysmith as he approached her and Brax. "We have our ways..." She glared at Maysmith, "Now... tell me. The daughter of one of the highest agents you ever had. Tell me. Why the hell is my dad's file blank?!" She shouted at Maysmith as she approached him, the guards near Maysmith raised their guns and aimed for Harleen/
Back to top Go down
http://kurokonobasketrp.forum-board.net/
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:24 pm

Braxien dived and pushed Harley out of the way. Bullets rang out in the small space, one or two hitting Braxien in the shoulder.

"Argh!"

He stumbled backwards but continued to avoid bullets by hiding behind the ship. "Hold your fire! Don't damage the ship, we need it for preventing the war! Stand down men!"

Braxien reappeared and went over to Harley, glaring at the colonel. The stare said everything, stating every emotion he was feeling. He extended his hand to give her a help upwards. Blood dripping from the bullet wounds, the pain finally registered by the nerves.

He dropped to one knee, holding his shoulder, taking off his jacket and covering the wound. "Just get the ship back to the aliens and get it over and done with. Harley, we're leaving. This guy is guilty."

He slowly got upwards, breathing heavily through his nose. He leant against the ship and made a couple of steps before he collapsed, blood pooling around him.

"Look forwards into life, not backwards...otherwise you may find your face planted into the back of a lamp-post." -Flannagan
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:37 pm

Harleen's eyes widened as the bullets went off and she saw Brax get hit in the shoulder, "Brax!" She looked to him with wide eyes of worry. She held his hand and pulled herself up and she sighed and looked to the men, "You are bloody idiots!" She shouted at them all, "Going under this filth!" She growled at Maysmith before she saw Brax collapse to the floor and her eyes widened, "Brax!" She rushed to him, "B-brax... please... don't die on me..." She looked to him sadly as she slowly and carefully picked him up in her arms. "J-just last long enough for me to get you to the hospital." She felt tears come to her eyes, she had seen this sort of scene too many times.

Harleen growled at the men of UNIT before she hugged Braxien close and she touched his teleportation device and she closed her eyes and opened them to see they were at the hospital. "S-somebody help him please!" She called out with tears falling down her cheeks and some doctors had come over to take Brax and put him on a hospital bed to take him to be treated. Harleen went to follow but a doctor told her to wait outside and so she did.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:49 pm

Braxien slowly woke up in a white environment, heaven? No, couldn't be, he still ached all over. A doctor's face appeared over him, a shadow cast over.

He struggled slightly but found that he was wired up to a DRIP, a liquid being fed into his arm. "Where am I?"

The doctor nodded and kept his head down, monitoring the heart machine. Another question popped up into his mind: Where was Harley? Has she been shot too?

He began to get up but stopped, his left arm was completely numb. "Harley, she alright? How she get me here?"

The doctor told him that they appeared in the reception and she was asking for help, they were admitted immediately. Harley was outside, waiting, the doctor told him next.

"When am I getting out? Could Harley come in?" Braxien asked.

"She can't. You are going to have to have an operation as one of the bullets had gone into your chest. You'll be let go after we've made sure you're fine."

Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:59 pm

Harleen paced around the room every minute or so before sitting down on the chair outside Brax's hospital room. She was shaking slightly and one of the doctors that had helped Brax had walked up to him and she smiled at Brax gently, "I will let your friend in after the operation, don't worry." She said gently before walking out the room to tell Harleen.

"So... the bullet got into his chest?" Harleen looked to the female doctor with sad, teary eyes, the female doctor just nodded and sighed, "Yes and we need to operate. So, we need you to wait outside this room until we have finished the operation." The doctor explained and Harleen sighed and nodded. "Okay, I will wait for him." Harleen murmured and the female doctor nodded and she went and got Harleen a blanket and a pillow so she could sleep if she needed to because the doctor knew it had been a long day for Harleen and Brax. Harleen smiled slightly at the doctor as she went back into Brax's room and Harleen slowly fell asleep on her chair with the blanket and pillow making her comfy.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 11:18 am

An hour after the operation had taken place, Braxien woke up and asked for Harley to be brought in. The doctor originally said that he couldn't but after some persuading from the nurses, Braxien was allowed to go and see her instead.

He hobbled out on two crutches and smiled when he saw her. "I never got the chance to say thanks." He then took a seat next to her, holding the crutches in one hand and put the other one around Harley's shoulders.

A group of photographers came running up and started snapping photos before the doctors and nurses quickly ushered them out of the hospital and off the grounds.

"Let them take pictures. Its not like I care, we have bigger fish to catch." Braxien then turned to the nearest nurse. "When will I be discharged?"

"In a few hours, sir."

Braxien grimaced at the pain, a nurse reacted but Braxien quickly declined further help. "So, how have you been whilst I was in the operating theater?"

Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 1:07 pm

Harleen yawned a little and woke up to see Brax walking out his room in crutches, she smiled happily but sleepily and she rubbed her eyes as she sat up on her chair and stretched a little with a cute yawn. She then realized she may have looked too sleepy and she brought her mirror out of her pocket as she looked at herself and she was fine. She smiled in relief before looking to Brax, "I never got to say thanks either... if you hadn't pushed me..." She looked down slightly but scooted closer to him as he put his arm around her and she smiled happily, she watched the photographers take their pictures before she looked to Braxien, she looked to him with worry as he grimaced in pain. She smiled at him gently, "I have been worrying and I was upset... I thought I lost you Brax... I-I don't want to feel like that again." She said before kissing his lips gently.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 11:04 pm

"You always seem to be losing me, but you never do. Anyway, I think I need a serious down-to-earth conversation with the head of UNIT." Braxien stared down the corridor.

Finally after being discharged, he began to use his crutches and looked both ways for cars in case it came whizzing around the corner. He then began to walk around the park, wondering where he was actually wanting to go.

"So, want to know how many stitches I had put in?"

Braxien chuckled slightly, there was no use for stitches when there were nano genes, however, the doctors seemed to be against it. He needed to talk, to rant rabid at Maysmith but that would have never led anywhere good.

"When we are talking, please…keep calm. i understand how much anger you are feeling but it won't help the situation. He shot a civilian, that's enough to sue."

Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 11:13 pm

Harleen sighed at Brax, she was surprised her kissing wouldn't give him any hints and she started to give up on trying anymore.

When he was discharged she followed him around and kept close to his side to make sure he didn't trip and fall or just collapse, she really worried and cared about him. She looked to him and giggled a little, "Nah I don't think I want to know." She said before looking to him with some confusion. "Y-yeah that is fine... I really do hate him especially that he shot you and I guess we could sue but you were shot... not me." She looked to him, "Which I am grateful and not grateful for..." She crossed her arms, "You should have let me get shot... but why didn't you?"
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 5:42 am

Braxien stopped walking around and crossed his arms, losing a little of his balance. He stared at her and then cut quickly to the greenery around them.

"Why? Why would you even want to go through the ordeal? I couldn't stand there and let one of my best...friends get shot, can I?" Braxien smirked slightly, as a flashback came rushing back to him. "Look, UNIT is just around this corner, we will calmly enter the building and ask to have a meeting with Maysmith."

They soon arrived at the building. He took his time getting up the stairs but soon realised that he could have taken the wheelchair lift and began to laugh. But when it started to hurt, he had to put on the most professional face.

"Good evening sir, what can I help you with?" The receptionist asked.

"Evening, I would like to book a meeting with Colonel Maysmith, please?" Braxien said, looking at his crutches.

"Sorry, he is a bit...busy at the moment."

Braxien sighed, leaning against the table. "I think you know what is going on here and in that case, I won't tell my police buddies that your boss had shot me. Set up a meeting with Maysmith, now."

His voice was a harsh whisper and the receptionist looked at him with some surprise but hurried off to settle the meeting. Braxien hopped over to a chair and contently sat himself down.

Within minutes of his request, Maysmith appeared and guided them to his office. Braxien slammed the door behind him, making the colonel jump slightly.

"What d'ya want?" He said, hand over the face.

"I want answers to mine and Harley's questions. You will answer them as I have gone...through a ordeal to get them. You shot me, you killed Harley's father...you shouldn't even be working for UNIT...you traitor." Braxien shot him a death glare before readjusting himself in the chair. He glanced over to Harley to see whether she was alright.

Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 9:45 am

Harleen sighed, uncrossing her arms, "I don't like seeing the guy I like being shot either." She murmured before she followed him by his side to the building and she helped him up the stairs and she could tell when he was in pain because of the seriousness of his face. She followed him inside and she took a quick glance around the room as she waited for Brax to make an appointment with Maysmith. She sat down next to Brax as they waited and when Maysmith eventually came to take them to his office, she snapped to her angry self and she clenched her fists angrily.

Once they got into the office, what Brax said made Harleen feel a little relieved but she was shooting Maysmith death glares the whole time they had got to the office. She growled a little under her breath and she was clenching her fists tightly, tight enough for her knuckles to whiten from the pressure and she was obviously going to lash out at Maysmith any moment.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 10:29 am

Braxien placed a hand on her white knuckles, knowing it wouldn't end well if he were to let her lash out. He glared at Maysmith, requiring all his military training in order not to shrink back from Braxien's gaze.

"What do you mean by traitor? I did not do any--" Maysmith was interrupted by Braxien, fed up of where the conversation was going, stood up.

"Didn't do anything? Do you want me to spell it out for you? I got shot because of you! You killed Harleen's father, tell me the truth, Colonel! Otherwise we'll have to take legal actions against you!" Braxien placed himself down, looking away momentarily to regain his calm. He locked back on to Maysmith and tilted his head forward.

"You got shot because you were saving the girl, we have to admit that her father was…an extraordinary man…but, I am not the traitor. Just to let you know, the Sontaran ship was delivered back to those aliens and they have left earth."

Braxien chuckled with a hint saying that he was not at all amused. "Left earth…are you quite sure? I was passing a wreckage and it looked vaguely familiar to an alien spacecraft…hmmm? I will have to take legal actions to this, now. Have a very nice day and I hope I never see your face again." Braxien waved at the colonel and slammed the door behind him.

Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 10:40 am

Harleen felt a hand on her knuckles and she loosened her grip on them and she looked to Brax and then to his hand and she smiled slightly. While Maysmith and Brax had their talk, Harleen was glaring at Maysmith angrily, she growled under her breath and she was ready to lash out once he had said he hadn't done anything but Brax had said everything she pretty much wanted to say. Before Brax closed the door behind them, she looked to the Colonel and she looked to him with a cold stare that could make anyone shiver.

Once the door was shut behind her and Brax she looked to Brax and she smiled slightly, "Thanks for stopping me... from, you know... from killing him." She said before gently hugging him and smiling at him. She made sure she didn't hurt Brax as she slowly let go of him and she kissed his cheek gently. "So... what are we doing now?" She tilted her head slightly, "Besides the whole legal actions..."
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 11:03 am

A grin spread on his face as he was kissed. He wondered what they would actually do…get an ice cream? They did that last time they met. But that was a very long time ago.

"Want to get ice cream? My treat, i insist." Braxien said. He the said, "I'm not leaving you to go back to work this time, it's my day off."

Braxien then hobbled past the receptionist, giving her a small salute and walked outside, bracing the cold air. He then carefully began to go down the stairs but turned and got the wheelchair lift and made his way down via that.

"There's a cool park around the corner, it has swings! C'mon!" Braxien hurried up with his pace but started to stumble and slowed down.

Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 11:09 am

"Hmm, sure!" Harleen said with a grin and she nodded, "Well I don't have work for another month." She giggled a little at him before she went out of the building with him and she shivered a little as the cold air hit her. She went down the stairs next to the wheelchair lift and she couldn't help but laugh as he went slowly down on the wheelchair lift. When she noticed him stumble she rushed to him, "Be careful, Brax...!" She said but she smiled a little in relief he hadn't fallen and she kept close to him just in case he did, as they walked towards the park. "I remember we went to a park the first time we met and we sat under a tree and had ice-cream." She smiled at Brax gently. "I do remember all those times we have been working together." She winked at him with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 9:38 pm

Once he had brought her another ice cream, he sat himself down but his mind wandered off, to the latest case before UNIT had interfered, he was really behind. His eyes had that glazed look, a slight shocked expression took over the grin he once had.

He was sure that Harley would look, but he couldn't snap out of his current state as facts and figures began running through his head, all the crime scene photos he went through. Maysmith had only held up the inevitable, he had a case to finish…but Harley, he couldn't leave her behind again. Braxien only wished he had a relax button.

"So…Harley…why did you get into the job, modeling? You did know you were going to be followed by the pap all around? Like that guy there…Oi! Get lost!" Braxien said, waving a crutch into the air.

He went over, still in a mild daze and sat on the swings, staring at the greenery all around them. He shook his head and managed to return to reality.

Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 11:01 am

Harleen smiled as Brax gave her an ice-cream and she licked at it happily, she then saw the expression on his face and her emotion turned sad. "B-brax...?" She called his name in a whisper and he didn't seem to hear as he asked her a question. She thought about it and while she thought about it, she followed Brax to the swings and she sat on a swing next to him.

She eventually replied with: "It was either modelling or military and both would have made me have paparazzi everywhere I go." She sighed. "I decided modelling because there are less risks of dying in modelling than there is in military. And my dad said I should always do what I thought was best... so modelling it is." She looked to Brax, with worry on her face, "Are you okay, Brax?" She asked him curiously. "You have been dazing off... I hope I am not upsetting you or anything..." She looked down slightly, she sadly licked her ice-cream until she finished it and she ate the edible cone.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 3:55 pm

He shook his train of thought and looked at Harley, giving her a small smile but said nothing. More pictures flashed through his brain.

"No, you're not upsetting me. I've just been sidetracked by the trip to UNIT as I have a very gruesome case to finish off but want to leave it for the time being."

He licked his ice-cream and finally flipped it over and started to eat the edible cone, he started to swing, allowing for the wind to brush against his face. He breathed in and out, exhaling deeply. Braxien stood up and gestured for them to head somewhere else, as he hadn't noticed the presence of many more people.

"But don't you have other options? I mean you could…you could quit and take a different path in life? A new view of the world? For example, you could travel the world without having the pap running after you at airports." Braxien suggested, tilting his head slightly.

Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:08 pm

"Oh right, I am sorry if I am stopping you from doing your work." Harleen sighed before swinging slightly as the breeze hit her face and she finished her ice cream. She noticed him gesture to go somewhere else and she nodded slightly and she followed him with a smile. "I have already been around the world, thanks to my work, I have been through space, thanks to The Doctor. So I think I am fine by saying: I like modelling." She said with a grin. "I mean, I would like other options but there isn't much to do, and even if I quite modelling, pap will still follow me because I am classed as a celebrity now." She said with a small sigh before looking back to Brax. "You said earlier that you didn't care that people thought of us as a couple and to be honest, I don't care either. It is funny and sort of cute." She said with a blush when she realized what she blurted out.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 11:42 am

Braxien stood, stared off into the distance slightly. "No…you never stop me from doing my work. I was doing my work and needed a break, that's all."

He drifted off again, eyes glazing over. "Do you want to work for me? I mean, you can refuse…I know how much your job means to you."

Braxien gave her a small smile and pulled her along as he rounded the corner, pointing at the lake that they first met at, he reminded her how two kids on their hoverboards had knocked him into the water. He gave a contented sigh, smiling properly at Harley.

He chuckled when he realized what Harley had said and went to pat her on the shoulder. "Well, you know where to find me and I still have to return that suit!"

Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 11:51 am

Harleen smiled at Brax and she thought about it before nodding, as she finally decided, "I would love to work for you!" She said happily with a grin. She followed him around corner as he pulled her around and she looked to the lake and she giggled at the memories, "Ah, I remember, this lake was the first time we met." She said happily with a soft smile. She looked to Brax when he patted her shoulder, "N-no, my father wouldn't mind if you kept it. Besides, I want you to keep it, just in case you ever forget about.... me." She looked down slightly before hugging him tightly. Harleen sighed and looked up to him, "I-I will never forget you Brax, always remember me." She said to him and she smiled slightly. She looked into his eyes and slowly lent in and kissed his lips deeply, her eyes closing as her lips pressed against his.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 12:39 pm

Braxien's grin broadened and he motioned to the office.

"That way!" He chuckled.

He grin faltered slightly on mentioning if he would ever forget Harley, who could he? She had made a strong impression of friendship and she was good company, minus the papparazi.

Once again, she had lent in and kissed him. He stood there, still slightly shocked and numbed from all of his cases to let a kiss get through to his brain to respond. He smiled stiffly. He was half-glad that she wasn't looking, otherwise she would have seen his baffled expression.

"So, in the building, we have had a few changes…" Braxien began to list out all the changes that happened in the building in the hiatus.

Ring! Ri--

"Lythis…what? Alright, alright. I'll be there." Braxien snapped his phone shut. He turned to Harley, smiling. "We've got a case. By the way, my job has changed from detective to forensic technician. It suits me more. C'mon, i need to grab my gear and show you how we do things."

Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 12:54 pm

Harleen giggled a little and smiled at Brax, "Well, forensic technician sounds like a nice job. But detective seems more like a thing that would suit me." She grinned a little. "I would be able to investigate things and if anyone tried to cause me trouble... well, you have seen what I can do." She winked at him slightly with a mischievous smirk before looking around. "This will be so much fun!" She said happily to Brax and she grinned at him. She was very eager to start her job with Brax and she followed him so he could collect his gear and then he could show her how they did things.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 1:17 pm

He grabbed his gear, slinging his camera over his head and placing it gently against his chest. He had put on a disposable white overall and walked through the streets, ignoring others glares and stares.

"Here's an application form." Braxien said, handing a sheet of paper to Harley. "I can do you one favor, to get you to the front of the queue."

He gave a chuckle, he had no intention of telling her about how gruesome some of the crimes were but she had already experienced one of it. As they arrived, he quickly got to work after telling one of his colleagues that Harley was with him on work experience.

He got to work, snapping photos of broken shards of glass and the victim's body. A detective walked up to him, demanding to know what had happened.

"Well, judging by the glass shatter, they broke out instead of in. The victim was also affected by strangling and by the look of…" Braxien continued for a while, listing out what could have happened.

But the odd thing was…there was no blood.

"Harley, notice anything? Out of the ordinary?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Reunion
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next