Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

The Reunion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 1:24 pm

Harleen smiled and looked to the application form and she looked to Brax with a smile. "Thanks Brax, I appreciate it." She said happily before giggling a little.

When they reached the crime scene she watched Brax take many photos and she had spotted something quite strange. The lack of blood on the victim and also the broken shards of glass. She glanced to Brax and nodded, "There is something quite odd. There is no signs of blood on the victim's body or on the broken shards of glass, which is very odd in this sort of situation." She scratched her chin a little as she tilted her head slightly, examining the body without touching it.
Back to top Go down
http://kurokonobasketrp.forum-board.net/
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 1:33 pm

Braxien grinned, proud at Harley's observation. He stood back up, stretched and continued wandering around the room. The body hadn't been thrown into the room, he had eliminated that as a theory. He, too, eliminated the suspects as there wasn't any at the time. But a tint of red on the window caught his eye. He approached it and put the shard of glass with the blood, or what he assumed to be blood, into an evidence bag.

"Blood on the window. A sample, but I will head back to the lab and analyze it now." Braxien said with a nod of confirmation.

He walked outside, a sigh escaping his lips as he took off the white overall and stuffing it into a bag which read: TRASH

"This guy or gal is no professional. It was most likely by accident but nonetheless, we need to get that evidence examined over and over. I will be heading to court on another case but you will be made to wait outside, I hope that is alright with you…" Braxien said, pulling out a tie and adjusting his collar to put the tie around his neck. He hopped into his car, pulling the door open for Harley and then reeving up the engine.

After, he put on the suit jacket and proceeded to gather all the files for the case that he was going to explain.

"How do I look?" He said, glancing at Harley from the reflection of the mirror.

"Look forwards into life, not backwards...otherwise you may find your face planted into the back of a lamp-post." -Flannagan
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 1:40 pm

Harleen smiled at Brax and she followed him outside and she nodded at Brax with a small smile. "It is fine, it isn't the first time I have been told to wait outside of a court session." She crossed her arms before looking to him as he adjusted his collar and put the tie on. She giggled a little and she went into the front passenger seat of his car and she looked him up and down before smirking. "You look handsome as always." She said with a small giggle and a smile before looking out the window of his car. She noticed the greenery and the people that walked past. She also noticed one photographer that took a sneaky picture of her and Brax while she was sat in his car and she shrugged it off with a sigh - she would have to get used to all the gossip the next day anyways.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 1:51 pm

"Handsome, huh?" He laughed slightly. He pulled up at the car park behind the court and got out, shutting his eyes for a moment, reaching in for his 'professional' mode. It was his 405th visit to court, funny how he could remember the amount.

Braxien jumped the stairs, taking them two at a time. The doors held open and he entered a lift, it was crowded and he felt slightly invaded for personal space.

Ding!

Everyone piled out and he made his way down the corridors, he stood outside the doors until they were ready to start and he quickly patted Harley on the shoulder and walked in.

TWO HOURS LATER...

It was a break, he walked back out, glugging a bottle of water down as it was hot and the tension had built up in the room.

"So…where do you recommend for lunch?" Braxien said. The sentence blunted when a photographer ran up to them both and snapped a picture, the flash blinding him for a moment. "Anywhere close?"

Braxien sat himself down on the chair besides Harley, although he didn't have to be there now, he wanted to see the outcome of the accused and the effect it has on the victim's family. The suit was rather uncomfortable but he was slowly getting used to it.

"Look forwards into life, not backwards...otherwise you may find your face planted into the back of a lamp-post." -Flannagan
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 2:01 pm

Harleen followed Brax into the court and this was at least the fifth time she had been in one. She went in about three times concerning her father's death and one time for her mother and little sister's disappearances. The most recent time was for something terrible which she would never want to tell anybody about. But the news knew of it.

She sighed sadly at the memories as she followed Brax inside and to the lift. Once everyone piled out on their floor, she followed Brax and faked a small smile to him before he left her outside and she sat down on a chair, waiting. She had gotten thirsty and gotten a cup of tea and finished it before looking to Brax once he had come back out. "There is a cafe down the road, we can go there. I went there after I had a break from here." She gestured to the court room before standing up off her seat, ignoring the photographer.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 6:25 am

"Court must be bringing back some memories, sorry." Braxien said, as flashes of the cameras swarmed around them. He was blinded, his head was still spinning from all the facts and questions that were asked of him.

He nodded at her idea of the cafe, "I haven't had breakfast. Strenuous stuff, what I do. Its running from crime scene to…have you filled out the form yet?" He proceeded to sit himself down at the booth and ordered a rack of rib-eye and a sprite.

Braxien quickly took off the suit jacket and placed it besides him. In his head, questions of both the court case and his relation with Harley were stirring…

Go on…ask her out.
'Can't, I will soon be her boss.'
Can't or won't? I think you need someone in your life.
'No, I don't. I travel, I solve crimes, what time is there for a relationship?'

Braxien shook his head slightly, to clear his head from asking any more questions. He glanced at the waitress who was approaching with his food and he began to tuck in, hoping none of the sauce got on his suit.

"You still want to work for me? I have to say, some scenes are quite…you know."

Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 6:36 am

Harleen nodded, "Just some..." She murmured before following him to the cafe down the street. She had filled out the form while he was in the court. "I finished the form while you were away, I might as well have done it." She smiled a little and when they sat down she ordered for a portion of pasta with ham as a topping.

She reached into her pocket and got her form and passed it to Brax, "I filled out the form, so I think that is a 'yes' to your question. I would love to work with you." She smiled at him gently. "Besides, you are an amazing man, Brax." She said this with a grin before seeing her lunch and she grabbed her fork and began to eat her ham and pasta.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 11:34 am

((End it there? I think it would be better to…Razz Great job as always Razz ))

Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 3:01 am

[[ Yeah let's end it here Razz Great job as always Braxy Razz ]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Reunion
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3