Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Universe Through Abaddon I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Universe Through Abaddon I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Universe Through Abaddon I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Universe Through Abaddon I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Universe Through Abaddon I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Universe Through Abaddon I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Universe Through Abaddon I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Universe Through Abaddon I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Universe Through Abaddon I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Universe Through Abaddon I_vote_lcapThe Universe Through Abaddon I_voting_barThe Universe Through Abaddon I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Universe Through Abaddon I_vote_lcapThe Universe Through Abaddon I_voting_barThe Universe Through Abaddon I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Universe Through Abaddon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The Universe Through Abaddon Empty
PostSubject: The Universe Through Abaddon   The Universe Through Abaddon I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 11:37 am

The Universe Through Abaddon Benedi10

Chapter 1: Beginning of The End
The twin moons of Polushi rose above the frozen tundra, shinning, glimering off of it's ground. The green, three branched trees surfed the oncoming winds from the north, the snow beneath it adding to the wind an extra chill as it moved along the current and into the air. A few feet behind the tree, a medium sized village stood mighty and proud, the gates in front of it stopping any trespassers from entering. Guards patrolled the edges of the gate, their eyes kinely set on the frozen tundra in front of them. "Excuse me mister" A small voice penetrated the attentions of the guards, their heads now glancing over their shoulders to see the face behind the voice, "What is it kid? Don't you know we're on duty. You can bother us now" one guard replied to the small boy behind him.

The boy lowered his head, twiddling his thumbs as he looked down at them, "Yes..i know sir" he replied in a mumble before looking back up, "I wanna be just like you someday though! Fight monsters! Save the town! Maybe even save the planet someday!!!". The guard chuckled, shaking his head as he peered back to the frozen tundra, "You've got good dreams kid, i'll give you that. But nothing happens on Polushi...nothing ever does. To find monsters you best go someplace else. But not here". Suddenly a bright light ripped through the atmosphere, hurtling down towards the tree in front of the gates of the village. The boy's eyes widened, "Get back inside!" the guard cried, his blaster now hoisted up in front of him as his eyes too widened.

The light crashed directly into the tree, splitting it in half, green ooze branching across both half's of the tree as the light from the rock glowed brightly in the night. The guard gulped down the fear boiling up inside of him, finding the courage to venture out of the gate and next thing he knew he was approaching the rock, his boots crunching on the snow beneath him. "Whose there?! Show yourself!" The guard exclaimed, "Up....up..upgrading!!!!" a voice shouted from the tree before a metal hand grasped the side of the remaining tree. The guard's eyes grew wide, his feet already back tracking as the metal figure forced itself out into the open. Suddenly, the guard found himself plummeting back first into the snow, a lone rock tripping him as his eyes focused on the metal man stomping out towards him. "Delete! Delete! Delete!" The Cyberman proclaimed, its arm extending outwards, "Ahhh!!!!" the guard cried before he was silenced by a blaster shot.

The boy ran, ran fast as he could through the town, weaving in and out of groups of people, none of them knowing of the coming danger. Finally entering his house, the boy thrust open the door, his mother and father sitting firmly on the living room couch. "Why the hasty entrance son?" His father asked, a slight smirk on his face before screams suddenly echoed throughout the entire town. The father shot up from the couch, signalling his wife to stay put as he rushed to the frame of the doorway. Looking out, the man's eyes widened as flames engulfed the surrounding houses, "What in the name of-" he began before a sudden bolt of energy ran through him. A blaster shot. "Dad!!!!!!!" The boy cried as his father collapsed on the ground behind him, a Cyberman taking his place in the doorway. "Delete!" The Cyberman proclaimed, thrusting out it's arm as the mother protected her child in a hug, tears rushing down both of their faces. Suddenly, the Cyberman fell, stone cold onto the ground beside the father, giving way to an old man and a young woman to enter. The young woman entering the house with a large stick and the old man holding the sides of his coat with both hands. "Wh-who are you" The boy managed, peering up at the two people, "I'm The Doctor and this is my granddaughter Susan. It seems you are in need of assistance, hmm?".
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Universe Through Abaddon   The Universe Through Abaddon I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:09 pm

Chapter 2: The Destroyer of Polushi

The legends of Polushi rang true throughout the universe. People of great intelligence and pride, but also courage. But what they failed to understand was that in the end, the very last day of the planet, its people, the very people that legends mark as this amazing civilization. They caused it's end. The people attributed to the demise of their own civilizations by placing their trust in one man, a stranger, a stranger who came to help on the day they needed it most; but it wasn't his help that they needed. And that man stood in the doorway of Abaddon's house, his body covered up and protected by his mother as they peered up at the elderly man and his granddaughter. "What's your name little one?" The Doctor asked, taking a step forward, "A-abaddon" the little boy replied, shuffling through his mothers grasp to get a better look at the man. "Well little Abaddon...there's no need to cry. No need to worry. And you know why? Because i'm here. Trust me....i'm The Doctor". Abaddon smiled, for the final and last time as he ran up to the man and embraced his legs in a hug. The Doctor chuckled as he turned to Susan, "Is the TARDIS calculation ready?" he asked her, "Yes grandfather" Susan replied.

"Good. Let's get to work" The Doctor proclaimed, turning and walking back out into the center of the town where three Cybermen marched through, blasting everything in their sight. Abaddon froze, the very minute he saw the metal men he stopped dead in his tracks as he gazed out at them. The Doctor and Susan spun on their heels, about to bolt back to the TARDIS, which parked behind Abaddon's house until Susan spotted the young boy, "Come on!" she insisted, grabbing his hand and tugging him along and breaking him from the gaze. Once in the center of the town, the Cybermen stopped, peering around before planting down a small circular device onto the ground, "Begin harvesting!" one exclaimed as the circular device began to transform before them. One moment it was a small disk, the next it was a medium sized capsule with a laser in the center of it. With each blast from the laser, the ground shook beneath the feet of The Doctor, Susan, and Abaddon as they rushed through the town, the sight of Abaddon's mother falling back in the distance. Opening the doors of the TARDIS, The Doctor and Susan immediately began working on the plan they had devised moments before arriving on the planet while Abaddon stood and stared at the interior in complete awe. "We have a signal that will disrupt the Cyberman's systems but we need someone to carry it directly into the Cyberman. The heart of where they are" The Doctor explained, shouting over his control console to Abaddon who snapped out of his gaze, "Wha" he replied, "But..but that's in the middle of the town!".

Susan stopped, turning to the young boy with worried eyes as she listened to his reply, "You've got to. The Cybermen are ruthless machines. They will spread across the galaxy and wipe out all life" she said as she walked over to him. The Doctor glanced over at the boy, "You're people will be safe. I promise" he told him with a slightly reassuring nod, "Ok" Abaddon said. Susan nodded and gave Abaddon the device. A small rectangular looking communicator with a red diode at the end, "Toss it in the center of the Cybermen and it should kill them instantly" Susan said with a smile. Turning, Abaddon rushed out of the TARDIS, giving his mind no time to speak out against the plan and with the Cybermen in sight, the time was set, it was now or never. Running up to the Cyberman, Abaddon tossed the device just as Susan and The Doctor told him to. Suddenly, electricity shot from the laser drilling device and connected to the communicator. Sparks flew and hit the Cybermen as the communicator fell, but when it touched the ground, it had a completely different affect.

BOOM The ground shook beneath Abaddon's feet and flashes of light blinded his sight as he fell to the ground. "Argh!!" He cried, hitting the ground with a thud, the sound of the TARDIS dematerializing echoing through his head as he glanced back just in time to see the infamous time machine leave, "Doctor!!!". Peering back, Abaddon glared at the device one final time before one last flash of light engulfed the entire town, and eventual planet. There Abaddon laid, spinning in and out of consciousness, his mind and soul fighting off death with all his might until finally, day light shown through his eyes. "ugh" Abaddon grunted, grabbing his waist as he stood up peered around. Houses lay burnt to crisp, nothing but dust laying where they formally stood. Tears began to mount in Abaddon's eyes as everything he saw resulted in the same conclusion, "Mom?!?!" he cried, spinning around in hope to see her still standing where he last saw her, hoping she was alive, "Mom?!!!!". No reply, just the sound of a howling wind and a distant oncoming storm.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Universe Through Abaddon   The Universe Through Abaddon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 11:52 pm

Chapter 3: Survival

The nights were cold and the days were even worse, especially for the young boy who huddled in the corner of a cave, his stomach growling at him, begging him for food. Cringing, he held his stomach, "Urgh!" he grunted, peering to the opening of the cave in agony. "I will hate that man til the day that i die..." Abaddon mumbled before a voice penetrated his ears, "Who?" the voice asked, causing Abaddon to jump five feet up into the air. "Ahh!!! Who are you?!" Abaddon proclaimed, scurrying to the opening of the cave in fear, "Do not run. Do not be afraid. Do not trust. Do not give in" the voice hissed, echoing throughout the cave. Abaddon stop, frozen in place as he took in what the voice was saying to him, "W-who are you?" he stuttered a reply. Suddenly the darkness parted ways in the back of the cave, spreading apart to give way for a form of a man to step through. The man was tall and thin. He sported a black robe with silver shoulder pads on top and a black cap covering his hair. His dark eyes burned into the soul of Abaddon as he approached him, "I am...The Valeyard..and i shall teach you everything you need to know about The Doctor". Abaddon smiled, grinning both on the outside and on the inside about the opportunity to learn about The Doctor. No matter who this man was, Abaddon was sure he would help.

5 years later....

Abaddon sat at the edge of the cave where he had spent most of his life post The Doctor's destruction of his people. There he learned from a strange man, the ins and outs of the Time Lord and who exactly he was, "I have taught you all i can teach you" Valeyard spoke from behind, approaching Abaddon and stopping once standing beside him, "You have learned much but now it is time to put it into action". Abaddon nodded, "Where can i find him?" "Earth" Valeyard quickly answered, "Now go.". As quick as he came, The Valeyard disappeared into thin air, his form wavering with the wind until nothing remained where he formally stood, leaving Abaddon alone for the final time. "The universe shall see him in his true form. The universe will be awake for the first time in hundreds of years. And i..am the one to deliver the message" Abaddon growled, standing up with authority as a ship passed overhead. For the past few years, patrols had passed through the planet, checking on the stability of the planets core but every time Abaddon tried to approach them, The Valeyard stopped him. But now, he was alone. He was free.

"H-how can you be here?!! You're a P-" The man from the ship proclaimed before a rock smacked the side of his head. With a thud, the man fell to the ground and Abaddon quickly ran over, grabbing his blaster and promptly shooting the man directly in the head without further thought. "Thank you for my transportation" Abaddon hissed, making his way up the ships ramp, his eyes dancing over the surrounding crates in the loading bay, "Tools of my trade" he mumbled to himself as he passed by crates filled with seized guns and ammunition. Walking up to the stairs, Abaddon stopped, turning back to a small compartment which held a black coat and other articles of clothing including boots and an armored dark brown chest piece. Abaddon grinned menacingly as he put on each of clothes then made his way to the cockpit of the ship. Accepting the last known coordinates from the flight record, Abaddon pulled down the lever and the ship lifted up with a gust of power from the engines before turning and jetting through the atmosphere.

There began his trek, there began his seemingly endless hunt for the man who killed his people. His hunt for revenge against...The Doctor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Universe Through Abaddon   The Universe Through Abaddon I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:52 am

((Chapter 4 coming soon))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Universe Through Abaddon   The Universe Through Abaddon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 7:49 pm

Chapter 4: He Is Here

The days were long, the nights were even longer as Abaddon searched for the man who destroyed his planet. Restlessly he searched, dividing planets to find him but coming up with nothing every single time. "Where are you Doctor" Abaddon hissed from inside of the cockpit, his hands gripping the controls as he piloted the ship towards yet another planet, "I will destroy every single planet and civilization i find if that's what it takes. I will find you. I will have my revenge". The ship burst through the planets atmosphere where it was immediately hailed from a docking bay station, positioned in between two mountains, acting as a bridge of sorts, connecting them together. "Ship number two nine eight. You have clearance into docking bay five" A man hissed through the com-link on Abaddons ship, granting it access into the docking bay where it would soon land and release Abaddon who glared around the scenery.

To the left of the docking bay were a pair of doors, leading out into a central lobby in the center of the docking station. Glass walls allowed all inside to view the valley beneath the mountains and the sight of incoming ships, in all sense of the word it was a sight to see. A sight that did not change Abaddon as he peered around the main lobby, his sights were set on The Doctor and where ever he was, all and or any of him. Choosing a group out of the seemingly endless ones in the lobby, Abaddon walked over to them, shoving a few people out of his way as he did so. "The Doctor" He said plainly as he entered the group, grabbing all of their attentions almost immediately, "P-pardon?" asked one of the women in the group, "The Doctor. Have you heard of him?". The woman chuckled, "Course, everyone has. After all, he did teach this planet how to speak Earth English", Abaddon immediately became intrigued to what the woman replied, "What english?" he asked, "Earth...haven't you heard of that? It's where his friend said she was from when i asked her" the woman chuckled once more.

Abaddon nodded his head, "Thank you for your time" he replied, turning and beginning to walk away before her voice called him back, "Wait! Who are you!? Why do you want to know about him?!" she called. Abaddon glared over his shoulder, "Because i'm going to kill him" he hissed before continuing his stride out of the lobby. The woman began to chase after him, "Wait, what are you doing?!" hissed her boyfriend, grabbing her arm, "We've got to warn him! He helped us build our homes back from that invasion! We've got to try something!" she exclaimed, yanking away from his grasp and chasing after Abaddon. Clicking the button on his key pad, the ship ramp parted down and welcomed its master on board the ship just as the woman entered the docking bay. "Wait!!!!" She cried as the ship lifted up and turned to face her, "Please don't!!!!" she yelled once more, this time staring into the cold eyes of Abaddon as he grinned through the cockpit looking out at her.

Once the ship was backed out of the docking bay, Abaddon lifted up the missile switch, glaring back out at the woman in the docking bay before glancing back down to the switch and pressing the button. Two missiles fired from the ship. One striking the edge of the docking station to the right mountain side, the other hitting the main lobby directly. The docking station fell in flames, brushing up against the left mountain side before exploding once reaching the valley at the bottom, reflecting off the cockpit glass before the ship zoomed through the smoke and rushed up into the atmosphere of the planet. "Set new destination" Abaddon spoke into the control panel in front of him, "Earth". The ship accepted the new coordinates and hit into hyper drive, speeding past the stars as Abaddon turned to the weapon room on the ship. The blasters green lights lit as new ammunition was slammed into it. Grenades were hooked onto his belt, dangling as they awaited the buildings and or people they would be thrown into. Detonation packs were strapped up against his coat, concealing them from anyone who would be able to see it. Then finally, daggers of various sizes were slipped into his sleeves, space in his boots and lastly in his pockets as the ship roared in front of Earth.

"Finally" Abaddon hissed, closing his eyes as he inhaled deeply then exhaled and opened his eyes, peering over to the controls as he walked back to them, "The time has come...my time...and the fall....of The Doctor".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Universe Through Abaddon   The Universe Through Abaddon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 7:51 pm

Look for Triumph of The Silents lead in to tie in with this story as well as The Dark Matter Saga. An Event will take place once Triumph is over so please catch up on DMS and this backstory as well as, if you'd like, take part in triumph.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Universe Through Abaddon   The Universe Through Abaddon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Universe Through Abaddon
Page 1 of 1