Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Dancing with the devils Empty
PostSubject: Dancing with the devils   Dancing with the devils I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 4:37 am

((Closed for Robin and Brax))

Braxien wandered around the streets of another planet, hands in his pockets. He wasn't sure what he was going to do anymore. It was a rather pleasant day, he minded his own business as the others minded theirs. It made an uncomfortable thing to do especially when he had gotten lost a few times.

"Hey! Wanna buy? 34 Creds!"

Braxien held out a hand and stared at the object in wonder, it shone brightly. But he didn't have the money to buy it and haggling won't help with the matter.

"Where did you even get this? I think it's counted as contraband in most planets..." Braxien handed the object back and walked off, not waiting for a response. Well, he broke that rule.

It watched as the strange man picked up the object. It was going to be his at any cost and he would have to kill to get it back. The vendor had killed it's own brethren to get it. It will have it's revenge. No, the man didn't buy it. An easy kill.

Braxien sat himself down at the nearest bench, he observed the vendor very carefully. He blinked and immediately got back up, the vendor had disappeared and all that was left behind was an ominous red cloud of smoke.

"What the...?" Braxien got up hurriedly and forgot to look both ways when a car came around the corner. "Oi, crossing here!"

Alien police had already started to gather, using a large vacuum to suck up the remains of the vendor.

He bumped into a few people or aliens on his way, showing his detective ID to the police on scene. Before he got there, he tripped and rammed into a red-haired girl.

"E...excuse me..." Braxien said, regaining his balance.

"Look forwards into life, not backwards...otherwise you may find your face planted into the back of a lamp-post." -Flannagan
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the devils   Dancing with the devils I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 4:51 am

Robin yelped as she was knocked to the ground, arms coming up to shield her face. The second she hit the ground, she was scrambling to get to her feet and continue with her get away. Normally she was running from the law or some deadly alien, but no, this time she was running from something much worse. Of course, running wasn't going to fix anything. Not when the thing is a memory. She was hyperventilating and nothing was seeming to calm her down. Then again, after what she'd been through, a simple murder like that was enough to send her spiraling out of control. 

It was odd, how she had to think these days. Like there were three people living inside her head. Not really, though, they were all her. But it never felt like it. It was almost like there were proper people in there, with proper separate lives and bodies. At least they could get along most of the time. They had to protect each other, after all. Robin was there whenever Cameron calmed down, Jess was there if anyone became overwhelmed with sadness, and of course, Cameron was there to take care of the rage. Of course, that didn't mean any of them made anything better for the others. Right now, Robin was trying to keep Jess away from her, convince her she was fine. It was no fun being dormant in your own mind. 

Her eyes quickly scanned over the man who'd knocked her down, deciding he must have been in a hurry too, right? But what was there to run from here? It wasn't too bad of an area - something must have happened with the merchants again. No matter. She didn't want to stay here. She wanted to skip time to when the Doctor realized he left her on the wrong planet again and whisked her away. As soon as her feet could grip the ground, she was off sprinting unknowingly towards the ruckus.

((I tried))

Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the devils   Dancing with the devils I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 5:01 am

((No probs Razz ))

Braxien walked with some authority to the scene, asking the policemen/woman/alien what had gone on and that he could help.

"Who let him in 'ere? This is a restricted area, sir. Please leave."

Braxien grumbled in frustration as he turned to leave, and saw that the girl he had knocked over had disappeared.

"Officers, I'm Braxien Lythis. Take a good look at the ID card," Braxien gave them a smile before grabbing their evidence and sitting on the ground, like a child playing with his toys.

"He's pure mental that one! Get him into the mental institute."

He looked up at the person speaking and back to the vial of red smoke. This wasn't an accident, apparently during his chemistry lessons, when the smoke turned red, it wasn't an accident or was it? The smoke would turn black if it was suicide and stay clear when...ugh, chemistry.

He should have listened more. "Okay, can I get back to you with the results?"

Braxien turned on his heels and made his way back through the crowd and in the general direction of where the girl could have run off too. The police had jumped into their cars and began the chase.

"All I wanted was to help..." Braxien muttered.

Pressing on his device, he did a short teleport, all the device seemed to do nowadays. He was round the corner and the sirens seemed to be stationary. he pulled the vial back out of the pocket, the red...could resemble blood, death, love, romance...the devil.

Devils can't exist...they've been told in many of Earth's lore but never an actual encounter with one... Braxien shook his head at the thought and continued to run, hoping to find the girl and say a proper apology.

"Look forwards into life, not backwards...otherwise you may find your face planted into the back of a lamp-post." -Flannagan
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the devils   Dancing with the devils I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 5:11 am

Robin continued rushing clumsily through the streets, trying to avoid as many eyes as she could and failing terribly. Her heart was pounding in her ears, the pool of blood still fresh in her memory. She simply couldn't shake it. It was obvious Jess would be popping up soon, so long as she hadn't been frightened by the gory scene. Robin kept glancing over her shoulder, checking for anyone following her, before realizing one of the men from earlier was going in her general direction. Oh God, no.

She moved her feet quicker before she had even turned around, managing to ram herself into a wall. Yelping in pain, she jumped back and tried to process what had just happened. Oh. So this was a dead end. That kind you see in corny television shows when they need to force someone into a situation. She never thought those would be real, but there it was. It took a moment to register, but she realized that she was hurt. Properly hurt. Her hand gingerly probed the side of her head, finding the bump right away. What she wasn't prepared for was the small trickle of blood down her cheek, causing her to yank her hand away in shock. Then she remembered she was being followed. Spinning around, she scanned the figure with wide, wild eyes, on edge and unprepared for anything he might do.

Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the devils   Dancing with the devils I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 5:20 am

Braxien skidded to a halt when he had finally caught up with the girl, sweat ran down his forehead.

"Hey, I just wanted to find you to say that I'm sorry about...earlier."

He didn't understand why the girl was so afraid of him, he wasn't exactly a police officer but being the detective he was, he saw a trail of blood going down her cheek. He stepped cautiously forward, hoping it wasn't enough to scare the girl even further.

"Can I approach and look at your bump? Please?" Braxien asked, staying where he was.

He pulled something out of his pocket, the vial from earlier. Braxien wasn't too sure about what he was going to do, a trade perhaps? No, the police would want their evidence back and it would be clear that the girl had something to hide.

'She's scared of me, isn't she?' Braxien thought.

Yup. Thinks you may do something to her.

Braxien took another half step forward. What could see have done to make her so afraid?

"Hey, I'm not...I...just wanted to say sorry. That's all." Braxien said, stepping away from the alley and walked around the corner, leant against the wall and quickly bought a bag of chips for the girl.

A bag of chips? Really good apology, Brax. Good Job.

Braxien rolled his eyes.

Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the devils   Dancing with the devils I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 5:29 am

Robin took a step away from Brax, looking him over warily. Normally she'd just shake hands, make friends, and move on. But the image of the poor man in a pool of his own blood was clouding her judgement. What if he did something? What if he killed someone? What if he was the one to be killed? She needed to focus on something else, think about puppies or something. Ew, no. Not puppies. At least not the kind from her time - blasted 4 eyed furry lizards. There, that was helping already, yeah?

Slowly trying to calm her breathing, she watched him as he left the alley, leaving her a spot to get out and run. But where was she even going to go? On top of a building might have been the safest place right now, but when was she going to have the opportunity to get up there without being noticed? Well now, she supposed. She'd just go onto that building right next to her and wait for the TARDIS. Slipping her jacket off, she kept her eyes on the direction he had gone before deciding it to be save and unfolding her wings, quickly flapping up to the roof and hiding them once more. She moved over to the ledge, getting on her hands and knees and peering down to watch what he would do now.

Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the devils   Dancing with the devils I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 5:38 am

Braxien waited, and waited. He heard the flap of wings and spun around, peering around the corner to the alleyway.

"Now, that was cool." Braxien said, nodding.

He opened the bag of chips and held it up, swinging them around. The shopkeeper shook his head, thinking that the man was a nutter. The pedestrians, too, glanced at him weirdly.

He shrugged his shoulder and replied: "Only trying to offer someone food."

With that, he began to walk back to his office. It was another one, built on every planet. Shame as it stunted his use of the teleportation device, not that he was going to use it in any time soon.

Bleep! Bleep!

"I got rid of you!" Braxien said, squatting besides the cosmic radiation machine. "You keep appearing where ever I go, no matter how many times I use the teleport."

Bleep! Bleep!

Braxien picked it up, a bright light surrounded him and he found himself falling through the clouds and back to the ground, he fumbled at the necklace, praying that it'll work but...it didn't. He glanced at the machine and pointed to it in mid-air.

"You are a bad omen."

Crash!

He fell into the nearest garbage cans, he resurfaced, a banana peel on his head and he sighed. Braxien picked the machine up and hoped that it wouldn't happen again.

"Where did I place my bag of chips....?" Braxien moaned, he had a few broken bones, thus he fell over and lay on his side. "This isn't happening...I hate you."

Bleep!

Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the devils   Dancing with the devils I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 5:49 am

Robin frowned as she watched the man curiously, trying to see what he was doing with... whatever that thing was. It didn't take long for her to figure out - for soon he was simply gone. Where did he go? Blinking, she slowly pushed herself up, eyes locked onto the ground below. That certainly wasn't good. A few seconds later and he was falling through the air, crashing down into the hard floor. Her eyes widened and her heart skipped a beat as she moved to lean over the edge, spotting him laying in the midst of a pile of knocked over trash cans. 

Well what now? Was he dead? Oh God he was dead, wasn't he? Robin began to panic again, only relieved slightly by the movement she saw down there. Still, what was she going to do? She couldn't just leave him there - she had to do something! After some quick debating, she yanked the jacket off her shoulders and jumped down, extending her black wings to try and soften the landing. Luckily, she'd gotten down with no more than a possibly twisted ankle. She didn't care - she needed to know he wasn't dead. Quickly limping over, she crouched down next to his broken form, unsure of what to do. 'A-Are you alright?'

Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the devils   Dancing with the devils I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 5:59 am

"Owww...." Braxien said. He tried to get back up, but his legs were broken and the pain was excruciatingly painful. "You...alright?"

Braxien slowly opened his eyes, allowing for his eyes to adjust to the light and saw the girl next to him. As much as this was a surprise, he couldn't really react. His body seemed to be in shut down. He grabbed hold of the machine, laying perfectly intact and bleeping away.

Handing it to her, his body functions came back. He held the trash can to steady himself. The vial somehow was alright as well. "Stupid thing, that machine. First encountered it when cosmic radiation was around the place. But it keeps on following me, no matter where I go."

A few staggered steps. Pain. Okay, so at least all of this was actually happening and he wasn't dead. Unless, being dead meant that you could still feel pain, then in that sense, he was dead.

"I'm Braxien Lythis. Brax for short. My office is around here so I'm sorry...to have wasted your time." Braxien said, extending his hand for a handshake.

He turned around and staggered across the street, halfway across, he had discovered the machine was in his pocket. Not a good sign.

Slam! Crash! Thump!

A car had just ran him over and if he could get over how much pain he was in, he surely would have screamed.

It watched from afar, curious to see why the human male seemed to be in trouble of getting across the street, humans were a bit clumsy when they hadn't looked both ways. That's why he had wings, easier and no roads needed to be taken.

'I really think this thing is cursed or in love...I need to dispose of it permently before I somehow start world war 4.'

Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the devils   Dancing with the devils I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:28 pm

Robin yelped at the crash, looking over towards the street the moment she heard the ruckus. Oh God. Bloody thing was a nightmare! This was why she should be paying more attention to the real world than her thoughts. Rushing over to him, she tried to get the traffic to calm so she could get him out of the way. His mumble wasn't very loud, nor was it clear, but it was enough to make her giggle a bit. Oh, WW4, that was a good one. Well not good - it was a war. But out of all the things that could have started it.... It was bloody ridiculous. No, focus. Man. Street. Car. Shaking her head, she tried to get a grip by hooking her arms under his armpits but that wasn't working at all. 'Can you walk? Should I go get help?' She didn't know what to do now, if she couldn't get him out of the way. Well... No, dragging wouldn't work very well at all. That would just hurt. It didn't matter though - he could be dying for all she knew, and that was enough to strike fear into her hearts once more. What was with all the injuries today?

Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the devils   Dancing with the devils I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:38 pm

Braxien glanced upwards, it was the girl. Many people were already gathered but he extended his arm.

"Braxien Lythis. Nice to meet you."

He stood up abruptly, he didn't really like being encircled and he had things to do, such as the vial. As he checked his pockets, he had a head rush and fell back over again. The vial wasn't there! He started to frantically check his pockets again.

"No help. Busy." He muttered.

The machine needed to be--that wasn't good. The machine was pointing, somehow, upwards. Cosmic radiation meant only one thing in Braxien's mind. Alien invasion.

"Aliens...vial...devils." His head became feverish. It wasn't hot but because his body was adjusting to all the rapid movements since arriving on the planet. Why couldn't they find one where the planet was made out of sponge. "Bad...news....machine is."

The stupid machine was the cause of the alien invasion, who even created this thing? Besides, he had only gotten it off the alien junk pile on another planet. Ever since, bad things were happening and no way of preventing them.

"Stand aside, ambulance drivers."

Braxien flinched, last time the drivers weren't drivers but aliens in disguise. He opened his eyes, pupils dilated and he scrambled backwards, pain searing up his entire body.

Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the devils   Dancing with the devils I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:47 pm

Robin didn't know what to do. The man was going to kill himself with all this foolishness. What was he even talking about?! She tried to tune out the crowd - and did so rather successfully, since she'd had a lot of practice tuning out those bloody voices in her head - and crouched next to Brax's head, lifting him up enough so he could lean on her to sit up. 'Calm down, they're not here to hurt you, yeah? Just going to help.' She pat his shoulder as comfortingly as she could manage before looking up at the supposed drivers. To be honest, she had a feeling they weren't going to be much help. Or was that just her? Falling from the sky wasn't exactly a common injury, but being hit by a car had to be. They could at least give him a hand in that, right? If the lost him, she swore to whatever deity she was supposed to believe in this time she'd find them and make them pay for it. Cameron would probably be in charge by that point anyway and it wouldn't be like she had a choice.

Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the devils   Dancing with the devils I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:13 pm

"Broken limbs, nearly all of them." Braxien said.

The ambulance drivers got him on the stretcher and they invited Robin in as they presumed she was the closest to the the injured man.

"So, could you tell us what happened and how you managed to survive with so many injuries? You just had a car crash but most of your bones are broken. And that machine of yours..." One of the ambulance drivers went to touch it, but Braxien's hand shot right and covered the machine in a way to say that it was not theirs to touch.

"No. I was just building that for a project. Nothing to worry about..." Braxien lied. "Was there much blood?"

The driver shook his head. "Nope, you seem intact but we have to rush you to ER as you are in bad conditions and I am afraid they may get worse."

The sound of faint sirens echoed around the ambulance as they whizzed to the nearest hospital. He couldn't stand the stretcher but it was quite comfortable.

Don't fall asleep now, Braxien.

Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the devils   Dancing with the devils I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:52 am

Robin frowned as they rode in the ambulance, simply listening in on the conversation. She didn't really know what to say - she'd only just met the man. At least she'd be able to know if he made it or not - that would have eaten at her forever. Still, if he died, it wouldn't be much better. Staring blankly at his broken body, she wondered vaguely about what just happened. For one, what had the device had to do with any of this, and for two - no, not for two, that sounds stupid - why was he scared of the ambulance guys? Sure, maybe they were aliens - in fact she knew quite a few hospital workers or related people who were - but that didn't make them bad. Well... usually. Sometimes they stole your organs. Anyway! Shaking her head slightly, she forced herself to focus on the present with a small frown. Why was it so bloody hard to focus lately?

((>.> thats the best I've got))

Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the devils   Dancing with the devils I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:20 am

Braxien had drifted off to sleep, his eyelids heavy. But he could still hear and make out what was going on around him…

Doctors and nurses surrounded him, each bickering over what was to be done with him. "It's clearly not just a car crash that he has been in, look at how many injuries he has!" One of the nurses said. Another one turned to Robin and asked what other injuries he had been in and the others decided to send him to the operation room.

A flashback reminded him of when he had to accompany his friend to the hospital as they were 'gate-hopping' and she had caught a nail and tore open her hand--

Braxien woke up with a start, a faint beeping was next to him and he thought he was back on the road but saw that he was bandaged up, attached to a DRIP. How could he have survived this?

"You are one lucky man, we got you here in time before anything major had happened…"

"Where's the red-haired girl?" Braxien asked, turning his head to one side.

Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the devils   Dancing with the devils I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 8:47 am

Robin scowled again, hand coming up to the side of her face to scratch at the bandage there. Of course they would insist that she needed help with her cut - they were doctors. It wasn't anything serious, she wasn't even light headed, but no - now she was stuck with this stupid thing. Her hand idly scratched at the tape as she quietly probed the room, bored to the point where she could be sure if she had really seen what she thought she did or if a certain voice had made the illusion. If Jess could just bloody stop trying to cure her boredom, maybe they'd get somewhere. Shaking her head, she let her hand fall away from the now missing bandage and hurried out of the storage room. Or a storage room. She didn't know much about hospitals.

One she was back in the ever so dull waiting area, she was immediately found and whisked off by some nurse. Apparently that man was awake. Who was he again? Brax? She would probably never remember, to be quite honest. Shame. Once she was led into the room, she honestly had no idea what to say. What do you say to people in hospitals? '... How are you feeling?'

Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the devils   Dancing with the devils I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 11:42 am

"How are you feeling?"

Braxien let out a long sigh and turned his head slightly at the approach of the red-haired girl. He stiffly nodded his head and used his free hand to point to the DRIP and motioned that he had gone through 2 bags of liquid.

"If having six major operations is good, well…I'm good."

The nurses wandered around the ward, many of the patients looked at him in odd curiosity, they probably had read his status chart or whatever they put to identify what sort of injuries he had. He must have really spilt the beans whilst under anesthetic because it read:

Car crash-fell from the sky(?)

He let out a small laugh and nodded. "I never quite caught your name…Are you alright?" He motioned to the injury the girl had. He then closed his eyes and breathed in the odd scent of hospital and it's odd food smells. Braxien had to admit that the food there wasn't so bad but there was something going on, something that didn't fit.

He remembered that no one in the crowd had a cell phone and yet the ambulance was already on scene only a few minutes after the accident. He sat up and pulled out the DRIP wire, making the alarm go off but he was already standing. Nurses rushed over to him and attempted to get him back into bed, but he refused.

One of the nurses's eyes went dark red and he found himself forcing himself to turn around and get back into the bed. "No…no…don't…"

He shook his head and the nurse had walked down the corridor. "One of the nurses aren't what they seem. Did you see? The red eyes!"

Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the devils   Dancing with the devils I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 3:27 pm

Robin frowned, taking a step back as he attempted his escape. Something was wrong about this whole situation. Maybe it was the fact that Jess just wouldn't shut up, maybe it was the lunatic who falls from the sky, or maybe it was the demonic nurses. Either way - it wasn't pleasant. Nodding her head silently at Brax, she moved over to his bedside to inspect the DRIP. No way she was just going to trust what they were putting into him. Then again, he probably needed it... She sighed in annoyance, simply figuring out how to disable the thing in case it proved to be lethal. 'Alright... So demonic nurses. That's a new one.' She turned to him, a slight frown on her face. 'What do you think? Ever seen something like it before?' Her eyes were immediately searching the room - the nurses lost all trust she could have had in them, and she wasn't about to let them hurt the man. After locating a wheelchair and his clothes - thank the Lord for that one - she plopped down in a chair near the cot and kept an eye on the staff. They weren't getting away with anything.

Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the devils   Dancing with the devils I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:56 pm

"Never…in my life have I seen something this creepy." Braxien stared at the hallway in shock. He began to get up from the bed, carefully undoing the DRIP and staggering down the corridor.

He glanced both ways and headed left and up the stairs, various nurses began to look at him but in order to prevent being sent back to his bed, he turned his line of vision away just as their eyes began to go red.

"Why don't you look into my lovely eyes…just take a peek." Said one of the nurses.

"No way, you are not a nurse…but I'm heading up to my room." Braxien replied, his eyes squeezed shut. He carried on up the stairs until the door read:

Manager's office

Braxien swallowed back a lump in his throat and pushed the door open. The sight in front of him was bough to open and shut his mouth a few times. The manager was everywhere, all over the door, bookshelves and on the carpet. He was killed or had spontaneously combusted.

"You shouldn't be up here, get back to your bed."

"No!" He yelled, anger filling him as he lashed out, knocking the nurse back into a wall. Her eyes glowed red and so did her body, slowly transforming into…the devil?

"Actually, I may return to my--argh!" Braxien was flung into the wall. "You shouldn't treat your patients like this…"

Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the devils   Dancing with the devils I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 11:16 pm

Robin raised an eyebrow as he tried to get out of bed a second time. Didn't he know what happened last time? Did he not JUST try doing this? Shaking her head, she made to follow him and make sure he didn't get himself hurt. In the mean time, she decided to take a peek at the nurses. What was going on with their eyes? It was a good thing they were too interested in Brax to bother with her... Or maybe it wasn't. She yelped as he was tossed into the wall, staring wide eyed at the creature forming in front of them? So, what, were they all the Devil? That was bloody insane! Stepping in front of the poor man, she eyed the creature warily. 'Oi! L-Leave him alone!' 

((This sucks but I felt bad for not replying >.>))

Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the devils   Dancing with the devils I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 5:29 am

Braxien heard a familiar voice as a shadow fell over him, he glanced up and gave a small smile in response to what he saw. He then peeked around to see the transformation was already finished and there wasn't just one of them to deal with, there were three.

"Hand us the male...we will not hurt your companion." They hissed.

Braxien got up and started towards them, passing a broomstick on the way. He went to pick it up however, he needed answers and having them agrivated wasn't such a good idea. Braxien walked up to one of the devil lookalikes, going far beyond their personal space.

"Who are you? And what use do you have of me? You, three, have committed first degree murder..." Braxien waited for his words to have sunk in, but had the opposite effect of what he thought were to happen. They smirked and began to cackle.

"Funny male...The drifter wants to know our evil plan, whoops, did I let the cat out of the bag too early?" one of them said.

He crossed his arms, the nickname wasn't too familiar with many of the aliens but this was way too out of the world for him, he did the only thing he could and stared at the ground in front. A way to say that he was defeated. Braxien had no clue how to defeat creatures, centuries old and why they would be after him of all things.

"Ooo, evil plan. I am so scared..." Braxien muttered sarcastically, following the now transformed nurses back down to the corridors.

Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the devils   Dancing with the devils I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 11:32 pm

Robin simply stared. This man made no sense. One minute he was going up, taking a stand, the next he was cowering away. Rolling her eyes, she crossed her arms and followed them behind, a scowl set on her face. To be honest, she couldn't be any more lost, but she'd be damned if she wasn't going to do something about this. 'Oi! You lot!' She called after them, starting to formulate some questions in her head. If nothing else, she'd make sure she annoyed them. 'What do you think you're doing? Just walking away with my friend like that? Last time I checked, he didn't belong to anyone. What's keeping me from dragging him away right here, right now?' A challenging smirk was settled on her lips, her eyes flickering back and forth between the group. 'And what's going on with everyone else? Do they just not see the demon people or have you stolen their minds already? Seriously, you think you own everyone, don't you?' Shaking her head, she took Brax by the wrist and tried to drag him behind her. They didn't seem too interested in her, and even if they were, she could defend herself. Probably...

'Now, I believe it's time for Brax here to start his physical therapy. How about a brisk run, hm?' With that, she was sprinting off in the opposite direction, really hoping the man got the message.

Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the devils   Dancing with the devils I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:03 am

He took his time thinking of an excuse to get out but now there was no need, he had one. Robin had supplied him with one...RUN.

Braxien turned on his heels, laughing histerically at the emotions that flickered through the devil-nurses faces. He still had no clue to who they were and he wasn't going to find out any time soon. He ran out of the hospital, panting and spat at the ground. Although he was injured, he was definately healing quickly.

"Thanks, alot." Braxien said, turning to face Robin. "I think that they transform rather quickly, giving no time for their patients to realise what they are."

He still, at the back of his mind, was trying to figure out a way to getting all the patients out and for some reason, he had a bad feeling that the patients had been there for more than they were supposed to. Braxien could have contacted the alien SWAT team he had on his phone but they were probably doing something else at this time.

"They were devils right? I mean, i wasn't hallucinating...was I?" Braxien found himself saying. "Red things with tattoos...I wonder whether they have tattoo parlours where they are from..."

He laughed as he turned to face the building. It was probably wrong as he had fallen from quite a high place, must have damaged his face somehow.

Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the devils   Dancing with the devils I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 8:38 pm

Robin couldn't help but smile to herself, feeling rather clever for being the one getting them out of trouble for once. See, and Sonya said the Doctor was a bad influence. Well... Anyway. Once they made it outside, she realized she had no idea what to do now. 'Alright, any ideas? I haven't got any contacts - unless you want a delusional Time Lady on your hands, too.' She was about to say something else that really didn't matter when she backtracked. 'Hold on did you say Devils? Please tell me you're not lying because I will have to slap you if you're bringing religion into this.' It wasn't that she hated religion - alright, maybe it was - but she couldn't really say that to anyone without being yelled at for her opinion. Opinions and religion were the two top causes of War in her book, and although you couldn't get rid of opinion, you could at least pretend there was no religion. 

'What even is a Devil? Like a God? Or worse? Well if they're stuck here in a hospital, it must be important. Either that or they're not as powerful as everyone assumes they'd be...'

Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the devils   Dancing with the devils I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:07 pm

"I think I am not lying. They looked like devils, so thus, for me, they are devils." Braxien said. He was busily typing up a text message to one of the units within the alien SWAT team. He spun around in a circle, a slight grimace escaping his lips.

"A devil…not sure, never encountered one. They could possibly trying to get more powerful, could have fallen through a portal? See, there are only three of them so, by sucking up the illnesses of the patients, they get better but really slowly. A theory of course."

He smiled, feeling quite proud of himself but soon quickly became serious when the reply came back through, they were on there own. They couldn't wrap their heads around 'devils in hospitals' and perceived Braxien to have lost his mind.

Braxien stamped his foot in frustration, going to sit down on the nearest steps, defeat in his eyes.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the devils   Dancing with the devils I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dancing with the devils
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next