Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Dancing with the devils - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the devils   Dancing with the devils - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 9:50 pm

Raising an eyebrow at Brax, she peered over at what he had on his phone there. Too bad she didn't get a good enough look. 'Who are you phoning? They're not gonna be much help, are they? We need to take action - now!' Rolling her eyes, Robin stomped over to him and aimed a slap right at his cheek. 'Oi! I don't know about you, but I'm not letting all these people die. Are you helpless? Cause you don't come off like it!' With that, she spun around and sprinted back inside, ducking into the first room she could. Now that they knew she was a threat, she'd have to be careful. Not like she wasn't used to sneaking around - but the threat of devils didn't exactly help her quiet her breathing. Looking around quickly, she noticed she was in some sort of janitorial closet - alright, what does that give her, a broom? A mop? Brilliant...

Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the devils   Dancing with the devils - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 12:44 am

Braxien felt a force upon his cheek as his head was whipped around the other way. Once he had recovered, he looked in surprise to see Robin running off into another room. He got up stiffly, stretched and went after her.

"Was that even a compliment?" Braxien wondered as he ducked into the nearest room possible, it wasn't the janitorial cupboard but the medicine room, which was far, far worse.

Nurses where heading closer and closer, the door opened and they grabbed the necessary medicine and walked out. Braxien crawled out of underneath the cupboard, taking a painful breath as he did so. He started to search through each cupboard and tried to find something to help against aliens…no, the devils. There was only one thing, a syringe, filled with some knockout liquid. He only could take out one of the devils, which evens the odds a bit.

Braxien slipped out of the room and started walking down the corridors, he tapped a familiar faced nurse and she turned around, her eyes glowing red…but nothing happened. Braxien quickly remembered the syringe and plunged it into the woman, who fell into a heap.

"Worked better…I should really get…going!" Braxien ran out of the room, as the final two nurse-devils screamed in unison, shattering the glass around him. They transformed and chased after him. He ran into a dead end, they licked their hungry lips as he was still counted as ill but Braxien thought quickly, sliding underneath them and started to run again.

"Uh, Robin a bit of help!" Braxien said, facing any old direction.

"Stay still…your injured…let us heal you…" They hissed. It was enough to send a shiver down Braxien's spine.

"Look forwards into life, not backwards...otherwise you may find your face planted into the back of a lamp-post." -Flannagan
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the devils   Dancing with the devils - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 11:10 am

Robin's eyes popped open, hearing Brax's pleas. That man was a worse trouble magnet than the Doctor, she was sure of it. In her panic, she turned around and got the lights on rather quickly, looking to see what she had to work with. Still, only a broom, a mop, a bucket, and... whatever those cleaning supplies did. Oh wait - that would be perfect. She smirked to herself, already beginning to gather up the objects. She didn't have any water for the mop, but that could be fixed later if she really needed it.

The redhead rushed out of the room, pushing the heavy janitor cart in front of her, now piled with whatever sprays she could find, the broom and mop resting in the bucket on the side. 'Oi! Didn't I tell you lot to leave the man alone?' She called, pushing herself to go faster as she attempted to catch up with them. The only thing she had her doubts about was if the spray would do anything... Oh well, might as well find out. Her mouth curled into a grin as she spotted the chase, racing to get behind the devils as quietly as she could - which didn't really work as she had already gotten their attention. But that was good - she needed them to face her. Grabbing one of the bottles - window cleaner? - she aimed it at one of the creature's eyes and shot, quickly doing the same to the other before tossing it back on the cart. 'Brax, catch!' She tossed another bottle towards him, not actually seeing what it was, though she could rule out window cleaner. It wasn't important; they needed to run now. Her hand grasped the long 'hilt' of the broom, wielding it a bit like a sword and bashing one on the side of its head, knocking it into the other. Ha, no one could say that didn't look funny. With a smirk, she took off in the other direction. 'Grab the mop!'

((... I couldn't not do this >.>))

Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the devils   Dancing with the devils - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 12:56 am

Braxien catch the incoming bottle and smirked, although thinking it was strange but did so nonetheless. He cringed when Robin hit one of the devils.

"Like its not angry enough?" Braxien asked as he grabbed the mop and began to run after Robin, still wondering what her plan was. "Why the mop? Its not going to help…I guess its something…Look out!"

He skittered to a standstill as the red particles flowed around, similar to a tornado, and then revealing remaining two nurses. Braxien stood there, gaping, in awe. He wasn't sure why he was standing frozen to the spot but quickly turned and avoided any sort of eye contact.

"Robin, I think we need a plan B and don't ask me what it is because I have no clue!" Braxien turned on his heels, sweaty palms still managing to hold the mop and bottle. He wondered whether the devil ladies had any sort of humor, if so he would attempt to spray on the liquid within the container and wipe it off, similar to cleaning a window.

It shrieked behind him, he accidentally whacked it on the head with the butt of the mop, which sent it falling back down the stairs. Braxien had reached the top floor, no way out but to jump, the devil ladies were not taking their chanced with him anymore.

"Robin, we may have to fall from the sky stunt…"

His back was against the window sill, he swiped the mop in all directions , catching them on the head and in the stomach.

"Look forwards into life, not backwards...otherwise you may find your face planted into the back of a lamp-post." -Flannagan
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the devils   Dancing with the devils - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 1:09 am

Robin yelped, following Brax with wide eyes. Alright, now she was scared. But then she realized - why weren't they doing anything to them? 'If you're all so mighty and powerful, how come you're just chasing us, eh?' She questioned, holding the broom out in front of her for protection. 'I mean, I could probably hurt you more than you could me, yeah? You're just standing there like idiots!' With that, turned to Brax, offering a bright grin. 'Fall backwards out the window, and don't look behind you. Now!'

Leaning back, she jabbed the broom at the devils one last time before opening the window and jumping out, quickly using her wings to stop herself from splatting on the pavement. She ignored the stares from the civilians below and moved to catch Brax as he fell. Then she remembered she probably couldn't hold his weight. No problem - she'd have enough momentum to shove him in that other open window a few stories down. That'd buy them a bit of time, yeah? Enough to figure out something they could do, anyway.

Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the devils   Dancing with the devils - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 11:56 pm

Braxien did as Robin said, falling backwards out of a window. He ignored all the people down below's gasps or cries, it was kinda their only chance of surviving.

He twisted around mid-air, surprised at how close the ground was. At least you won't hit your head. He yelped as he was finally jolted back up and tossed into another building's window. Braxien fell on the wooden floorboard with a thump. Standing up, he rubbed his head and took in his surroundings. An abandoned school, by the looks of things but who really cared when you were running away from what could be classified under devils.

"So what now? I know they may seem weak but…" He pointed a finger at Robin and then to himself. "They were after us, only us. Loads of people outside who wander in but none of them get taken. Why?"

He got up and sat back down at a table with a chess board, the pieces already moving by themselves. His brow knitted together.

"Is this…?"

Finally they were done, one of the 'ghost hands' had managed to get a checkmate. Braxien had to admit how creepy it really was.

"Did you…no, this could be a message? A message that we are a…you know what? forget it, I'm just rambling…"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the devils   Dancing with the devils - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dancing with the devils
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2