When Humans Sleep

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eleven
Student
Student
Eleven

When Humans Sleep Empty
PostSubject: When Humans Sleep   When Humans Sleep I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:13 pm

( Closed to Harleen Quinn & I )

Stuffing his hand directly into the compartment, the Doctor grinned, digging around through children's toys and just about everything else. As he shoved a few pointless boxes to the side, the TARDIS groaned, shaking at her core as the Doctor briskly stood up. "Oh, stop fussing!" He insisted, a strand of hair dropping into his eyes as he shut the compartment, rushing up the steps to the console. "I was trying to find that Easy Bake Oven. Clara would appreciate it." He muttered, actually believing what he was saying as he flipped a lever. The TARDIS moaned loudly in reply, though it was quickly cut off due to the sound of the flight. "She would too!" He gripped levers he hadn't truly touched before, almost assuming they didn't exactly do anything. There was the green lever, which he often stuck rather large key rings around. There was the deep blue lever, which nearly matched the outside colour of the TARDIS, and as far as the Doctor was concerned, that didn't do anything either.

As soon as the noises ceased, and the TARDIS no longer shook, the Doctor rushed out the doors, glancing around with alarming curiosity. "This isn't Clara's." Of course, he should have assumed he wouldn't land where he wanted to, but instead of complaining or trying to go back, he began walking down the road. It was empty, only a few parked cars near the curbs. People roamed the sidewalks, and just for a fleeting moment, things in... Wherever he was, seemed pleasant. Probably London, it always ended up being London.
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

When Humans Sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Humans Sleep   When Humans Sleep I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:24 pm

Harleen wandered down the street with her white hat on and she sighed as she kept her head down so no one noticed her, being a model for a worldwide magazine was hard. One day you are doing shoots, the next eating dinner at people's houses and then the next you get harassed by fans. When she walked down the last street she needed to get home she noticed a lone police box in the nearby area, she smiled and ran over to the familiar phone box and then she looked to the unfamiliar man that was nearby, she quickly walked up to the man and tapped his shoulder. "Hello sir, have you seen a man in a brown trench coat come out of that box?" She asked him curiously, tilting her head slightly with her signature grin.

She sensed something familiar about this man. C-could it be him? No... it can't be...! Harleen looked at the man with surprise on her face. "D-d-doctor?" She stuttered out slightly. "I-is that you?" She slowly started to smile happily at the man, "You've changed again..." She said with a grin. "It's me... Harleen Quinn." She smiled at him. "You called me Harley and I didn't mind it." She giggled slightly.
Back to top Go down
http://kurokonobasketrp.forum-board.net/
Eleven
Student
Student
Eleven

When Humans Sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Humans Sleep   When Humans Sleep I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:36 pm

The tap on his shoulder dragged his mind back, and quickly, the Doctor spun around. "Have I seen-" He broke off as she continued anyway, beginning with the stutter of his name. A smile tore across his face, something like recognition. "Harley!" He exclaimed, pulling her into a tight hug briskly before pulling away to look at her. "Yes! Changed." With one hand on her shoulder, his other went up to slap his cheek. "Like it? I like it." And with absolutely no focused thought, he spun away, doing a full circle on his heels before turning back to face her. His hands shot up to touch what he had of his eyebrows, "These are delicate." He whispered, as if it was some big secret that he was only going to share with her.

"You've got a hat! Big, white hat!" He jumped towards her again, running his hands over the air above his head, "I had a fez once."
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

When Humans Sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Humans Sleep   When Humans Sleep I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:44 pm

Harleen's eyes widened in slight surprise as he hugged her tightly, she giggled and grinned as she hugged him back just as tight. She watched him slap his cheek, "Hey don't slap your cheek." She gently touched his cheek and she smiled, "It has been a while, Doctor." She said to him before nodding, "I do like this change actually." She grinned at him happily and she giggled as he touched his eyebrows, "Aw are they now?" She smiled and touched his eyebrows gently.

Harleen looked up a little at her hat and she giggled, "Yeah! I started wearing it so people didn't notice me and tried to get an autograph." She smiled at the Doctor, "I can see you wearing a fez. Also, I am loving the bow tie." She giggled as she looked at the bow tie. "It is very cool!" She grinned at the Doctor.
Back to top Go down
Eleven
Student
Student
Eleven

When Humans Sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Humans Sleep   When Humans Sleep I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:06 am

The Doctor fixed his posture, straightening his bow tie with a proud smile. "Bow ties are cool." He agreed, dragging out the words before snapping his fingers. "Oh, yes! Right. The autograph thing." With enough energy in his system from running into Harley, he spun in another quick circle. "Remind me to get one." He snapped his fingers, as if he were leaving a mental note, though he sincerely wasn't.

In all, he was just messing with her. "It has been a while. Long, long time..." He trailed off, not truly sure the timelines in everything, though he had phrased it as if he had kept decent track of it all. And after what seemed like forever, the Doctor finally locked eyes with her. "How... Long exactly?" He rubbed his thumb and index finger together, the pointless grin still locked on his face.
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

When Humans Sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Humans Sleep   When Humans Sleep I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:11 am

Harleen smiled as he straightened his bow tie and she giggled a little, "Oh I will remind you." She smiled, "I do have a magazine with me in it that you could read but er... some pages you may wanna skip so you don't get mentally scarred or anything..." She looked to him with a small grin as she joked with a giggle, but in honesty the pictures were kind of irritating to her but she never liked how she looked.

When they locked eyes she blushed slightly before clearing her throat and answering his question: "It has been nearly two years, Doctor." She said with some sadness in her voice and she noticed his goofy grin and she smiled a little, she had truly missed him and she never thought she would see him again, especially in a different look.
Back to top Go down
Eleven
Student
Student
Eleven

When Humans Sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Humans Sleep   When Humans Sleep I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:35 am

"Right, two years! Knew that!" The Doctor clapped his hands together, stepping towards Harley and draping an arm over her shoulders. "Anything to do here? Have you got a flat?" He expressed the questions with genuine curiosity, slowly beginning to walk down the sidewalk with Harley in tow. "I know a man with a flat. He's got six toes and twelve fingers on each hand." All too soon, he realized he was rambling. It didn't take a genius to notice he didn't care. His grin was gone, eyes wandering over every single object in the scenery. But as he continued down the sidewalk, he decided on the very last minute to take a detour to wherever he was directing them. It was to the TARDIS, on the other side of the street. "Hang on! I think I remember where the oven is!" He pulled his arm from around her shoulders, rushing towards the blue box with a joyful hop in his step. The Doctor jabbed the key into the hole, unlocking the TARDIS and heading straight in. The TARDIS immediately groaned. "No, stop that!" He yelled across the controls room, jogging down the steps back to the very compartments he was messing with before.
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

When Humans Sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Humans Sleep   When Humans Sleep I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 11:48 am

Harleen looked to The Doctor and blinked as he clapped his hands together, that was one thing she would have to get used to: The Doctor was flapping his hands about. She looked to his arm as he draped it over her shoulders, "I have a house... you should know that, Doctor." She sighed with some sadness, she knew he didn't care and she knew that as soon as his goofy grin had disappeared and she noticed him look around. "T-the oven...?" She couldn't even finish her question as he dashed off towards the TARDIS and she blinked but followed him and she ran to the TARDIS and she smiled, she walked in and shut the door behind her. "Ah... you have decorated. I like it." She smiled before going up to the console and she patted it gently. "Hello sweetie, I have missed you. You look as pretty as ever..." She grinned at the TARDIS happily.
Back to top Go down
Eleven
Student
Student
Eleven

When Humans Sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Humans Sleep   When Humans Sleep I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:47 pm

The Doctor glanced up, hearing her enter the blue box as he ran straight to another compartment. Though quickly, he turned down to stare into the depths of a certain container, stuffing both hands in to greedily pull out a simple looking Easy Bake Oven, dark pink in design. Another grin planted itself on his face, poking at the few buttons it had before setting it down on the floor. Leaving it there, the Doctor propelled himself back up the steps, jumping roughly onto the cement flooring of the controls room. "Check the oven off the list. Belated Christmas present." He murmured, watching Harley pat the console gently as he ran the palms of his hands together. "Hopefully." He added, taking slow steps towards the console with a fragile smile. "What do you say, Harley? Would you like to go on an adventure?"
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

When Humans Sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Humans Sleep   When Humans Sleep I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 2:10 pm

Harleen heard The Doctor run to another compartment and she smiled slightly as she waited at the console, looking around at the new design of the inside. She looked towards The Doctor and she smiled at him gently, "Sure I would love to." She said happily with a grin, The Doctor's fragile smile didn't put her off but it worried her a little but she shook it off. She looked around the TARDIS once more to get the new design into her system. "You really have treated this beauty well haven't you, Doctor?" She said as she turned to the console and she patted the TARDIS console she then got a groan from the TARDIS and she giggled, "I am glad he does." She said to the TARDIS with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Eleven
Student
Student
Eleven

When Humans Sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Humans Sleep   When Humans Sleep I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 2:56 pm

As soon as the answer escaped Harley's lips, the Doctor was running to the other side of the console. Flipping any lever he could find, the Doctor focused his eyes on the screen as he dragged it over with his free hand. And like always, he gave no warning as the TARDIS threw herself into flight, the Doctor gripping the console as he looked across it at Harley. Once again, the grin had returned.

It didn't take long for the shaking and rattling to die down, the TARDIS finally coming to a standstill. The Doctor fixed his posture, pulling the screen over to look at it. "Oh, that's interesting. We're at a market!" Without wasting another second, the Doctor wandered right passed Harley towards the doors. "Star-Line 86!" He called over his shoulder to Harley, tugging at the handles to pull the doors open.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

When Humans Sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Humans Sleep   When Humans Sleep I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Humans Sleep
Page 1 of 1