Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Sanity is only a state of mind I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Sanity is only a state of mind I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Sanity is only a state of mind I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Sanity is only a state of mind I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Sanity is only a state of mind I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Sanity is only a state of mind I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Sanity is only a state of mind I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Sanity is only a state of mind I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Sanity is only a state of mind I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Sanity is only a state of mind I_vote_lcapSanity is only a state of mind I_voting_barSanity is only a state of mind I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Sanity is only a state of mind I_vote_lcapSanity is only a state of mind I_voting_barSanity is only a state of mind I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Sanity is only a state of mind

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Sanity is only a state of mind Empty
PostSubject: Sanity is only a state of mind   Sanity is only a state of mind I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:02 am

"The patient has been increasingly aggressive to any attempts to administer any aid."

"If it comes down to it, we'll have to just knock her out. Inform the staff we are going to need every available hand."

"Yes, Sir."

With a low sigh, the man set down the phone and glanced out the window, watching the rain dripping down the glass in silence for a moment, his eyes not even seeing the storm but focusing on his thoughts instead.
The girl had been admitted to his psychiatric ward three months ago under the pretense she killed several people in the previous week. But after only two attempts to talk to her, she snapped and completely lost any control she had over her unstable emotions. If she kept going on like this, it was likely either she'd attack them, or worse, harm herself beyond recovery. With a slight huff, he pushed himself from the chair and began heading down the hallway, sternly pushing aside any pitying thoughts towards her. If he felt even a moment's hesitation, she'd sense it and take the opening.

In truth, he feared her, the red hair, the clear blue eyes and stern set to her jaw. In fact, if he didn't know any better, he'd say she was completely sane, that everything she said was the truth. But honestly, the words and stories she spoke of were only those of a madman's delusions. And if she kept up at this pace, she'd be clinically admitted and taken to the secure lock-down facility only a few hours away. As he turned the corner, several people crowding around a door drew his attention. It wasn't the fact that several were there that caused a slight shiver to run down his spine, it was natural to have at least seven or eight around when her door was opened.

No, it was the look of fear on their faces that caused his footsteps to hesitate, then drag him forward quickly, pushing his way to the front of the crowd so he could see what was beyond the open door. He couldn't believe it, his top patient, the one under complete lock-down and even chained with shackles, had broken through the wall, leaving a large, gaping hole there.
"She left a note, sir..." One of the nurses finally said softly, her voice trembling slightly as she passed the sheet of paper over to him so he could read it.

I've had enough. You cannot help me, no one can, this voice, it calls me away to another time. I must leave now, your medicines were never enough to even dull the voice.
I thank you for trying, but it was never enough. I should have known better. Because of me, you all will die now. I am sorry about this. Please, run, run far away and never look back. For your sake and mine.
-Sonya
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Sanity is only a state of mind   Sanity is only a state of mind I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:12 am

Braxien wandered down the hospital corridors, he was here for a checkup on the nasty bullet that had entered his chest a few months back. A nurse wandered up to him.

"Ah, Dr. Hostom, we need you to come quickly to the ward."

Braxien furrowed his brow, he wasn't dressed like a doctor or had any medical experience on hand. She must have mistaken him for someone else but he looked totally different.

"Nice hair cut, Hostom. Why were you late this morning? We had to tend to your patients."

They were walking down another corridor, further away from where he intended to go and none of his reasonings were working. He glanced to one side and saw that indeed he resembled this doctor.

"Nurse...what was your name again? I don't think you heard but I'm not him!" Braxien pointed at the picture. The nurse smiled and nodded, tugging on his arm and towards the door.

The door opened and he was faced with a room full of other nurses, doctors, pediatricians, etc. They all stopped talking and turned to face him.

"Hi...I think that there's been a mistake-" Braxien said, but it quickly got awkward. "Actually, no mistake. I'm, uh, Dr Hostom. What's going on? There's a hole in the wall...did a patient escape?"

None of the doctors looked but their face said everything. He tried to look frustrated and disappointed but it turned out that he was really, really confused. he walked up and hopped in and out of the hole.

"Okay, not a illusion...nice trying."

Last edited by Brax Lythis on Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity is only a state of mind   Sanity is only a state of mind I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:14 am

Robin leaned back against the newly rebuilt bookstore, her arms crossed and a smirk on her face as she watched the street corner entertainment. It wasn't often she saw people down there doing tricks or anything - in fact she was sure it was probably illegal, if anyone bothered to care - but this one was definitely the best yet. Forget the mimes, the clowns, and the drummers. Sword juggler who plays with fire? Now you're talking. It wasn't long, though, before someone had caught him and shooed him away. Pity, he was cool. With a sigh of disappointment and a last look at the charred sidewalk, she sat down against the building and decided to take a nap. Or count cars. Or whatever it was people did when they had nothing to do. This area, though. There was something just slightly familiar about it. She'd been here before hadn't she? For a while she thought it was some new city, but no... this was definitely old. Oh well.

((... >.> I didn't know what else to do and Brax confused me))
Back to top Go down
Gira M. Xanatos
Beginner
Beginner
Gira M. Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: Sanity is only a state of mind   Sanity is only a state of mind I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:29 am

Visiting Hospitals, one thing Gira truly hates. She did not really had a choice about it. It was the only place that would treat her injured arm, Not to mention it was the closest. She sat in the waiting room chair with heavly wrapped bandages around her left arm, which she draped on her legs. She kept an irritated expression locked upon her face until a nurse walked from behind the reception counter and called out her full name.
She reluctantly stood up from the waiting room seat and followed the nurse into one of the hospital's many hallways.
Back to top Go down
Eleven
Student
Student
Eleven

PostSubject: Re: Sanity is only a state of mind   Sanity is only a state of mind I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:55 am

"Parking right outside a hospital? Are you trying to tell me something?" The Doctor called out as he peaked outside the TARDIS doors, squinting up at the large building before glancing back at the console. "Because if you are, you're doing the rude thing again." Lately, the Doctor had been finding himself talking to the TARDIS a lot more often than usual. But it felt natural, and who could tell him he was insane? Supposedly the TARDIS. As the old machine groaned, the Doctor straightened his bow tie, glancing down at his vest and long coat before turning back to the doors. And without uttering another word in the direction of the TARDIS, the Doctor wandered right out onto the sidewalk. Shutting the door behind him, he looked about, eyes skimming briefly over the gapping hole in the wall of the hospital. "Oh... Ah..." What was he supposed to do upon seeing a hole in a wall of a place he thought he was dragged to because of his most recent actions? Trying to find an Easy Bake Oven for Clara for hours; only trying to be nice. Attempting to paint the colour of the walls in the kitchen a dark yellow; just to match the custard. There wasn't exactly someone to stop him from doing pointless things.

Moving down the path towards the hole, the Doctor waited a nanosecond until seeing a slightly familiar face pop out of it. The one who fell through the beach walk. "Oi, you." The Doctor, distracted slightly by the appearance of the man, seemed to have forgotten mostly about the hole. But that didn't mean he couldn't hear the yells towards the bloke from inside. Dr. Hostom. "You're not a doctor now, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Sanity is only a state of mind   Sanity is only a state of mind I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 2:04 am

Honestly, she was really surprised no one thought to check the grounds already. But then again, they thought they knew her, they figured she'd be long gone by now. Oh no, she knew the Doctor, she knew her 'friends' well enough to know they couldn't resist something like this. No, they'd gather, they'd talk, and then, once they were all in one place, she'd show herself, not a moment sooner.

Feeling a slow smile creep across her face, Sonya narrowed her red eyes at the two figures standing outside her exit. One she knew vaguely, the other... All too well, not the form she knew best, but still, he was the same. Even his thoughts didn't change much. Letting out a soft breath, she looked up at the higher branches of the tree she sat in. A few more and she'd be in a prime position to keep a close eye on everything. Their thoughts would be easy to follow. Now only one more was missing, but that was taken care of already.

Reaching into her pocket, she pulled out the phone she hardly ever used and typed in a quick message to 'Robin', 'I'm in deep trouble, Robin. I need your help. I'm stuck in the psychiatric hospital outside of London. It's called Cariuu Hospital. HURRY. her grin never leaving her face as her thumb pressed the 'send' button. There, that ought to bring her running. A little cry for help always got their blood boiling. Too easy, they were too easy to manipulate. One at a time, it got boring, but all at once? There was a little more of a challenge for her. Standing up, Sonya pulled herself higher into the tree and settled behind the cloaking leaves. And now she waited, it wouldn't be much longer now.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Sanity is only a state of mind   Sanity is only a state of mind I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 2:12 am

Braxien turned around and saw a familiar face. "Me? A doctor? Nah, just got mistaken for this fellow."

He pointed at a picture of the real Dr. Hostom. "Question: Do I really look like him?"

There was still the hole to worry about, he looked at the fine trail of plaster before it abruptly stopped. He turned back to The Doctor and shrugged. Braxien then asked the main doctor what was the situation with the patient and got shown the note.

"Okay, her name is Sonya...does anybody in this room might have a clue to where she has gone? Anyone?" Braxien pulled out his detective ID, which had expired long ago but it still came in handy such as in this exact moment. "Detective Brax Lythis, and no, I am not Dr Hostom. Never was."

The doctors and nurses muttered something under their breaths and turned to the nurse that had brought him to the room.

"Sorry..." She said timidly.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity is only a state of mind   Sanity is only a state of mind I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 2:18 am

Robin frowned at the odd buzzing from inside her shoe. What was that, then? Bringing her foot closer, she reached inside her sneaker and pulled out that old communicator Sonya had lent her a long while back. Huh. She'd forgotten about that. Her frown deepened as she read the text, scanning it closely. After all she'd been through, she'd learned to be careful with what she trusted. Why was she asking her, of all people, to come and help? Not like she'd do any good - and how was she meant to get there anyway? Sure, it wasn't far, only around a block away, but what if she was on Mars or something? And how the hell was she texting her if she was in such trouble? Well... it was only a psych ward, but wouldn't they have stripped her of her items or something? Eh, she didn't know, she'd never been to one yet. There were all those little things there, little things that looked suspicious, but were easily resolved. Easy little holes in the plan, but every single one had an answer.

With a heavy sigh, she tucked the device back into her shoe and stood up, taking a quick look around before deciding which way it must have been. The name was kind of familiar - sort of like the whole day so far - she must have seen the building or something, right? Her gut was telling her it was this way so that was the way she was going. Her arms remained crossed as she hurried down the sidewalk, eyes searching for the offending place of business.
Back to top Go down
Gira M. Xanatos
Beginner
Beginner
Gira M. Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: Sanity is only a state of mind   Sanity is only a state of mind I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 2:23 am

One of the nurses suddenly comes into the room. "Ok, I have one of you pa- oh.. wrong room." She says nervously. Gira peers in from behind her and takes a step closer. "I though I had the right room, pardon.." She starts looking at her clipboard frantically, flipping pages looking for the room number. She taps Gira's arm and she looks over. "It seems we have a room mixup.. You just a.. stay here, I'll go go up to the reception counter and the right papers.." The nurse shuffles out of the room leaving Gira in the room with the two men. She leaned back on the wall quietly for a moment. "Sup?" She could not think of anything else to say, she never was good with starting conversations.
Back to top Go down
Eleven
Student
Student
Eleven

PostSubject: Re: Sanity is only a state of mind   Sanity is only a state of mind I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 2:38 am

The Doctor couldn't resist grinning, listening to the banter between Brax and the nurses. Though, he hadn't exactly been paying attention as much as let on. "Doctor Brax." And he wasn't going to stop with silly titles, he was prepared to continue with a whole scenario... If it wasn't for the name mentioned in one of the fleeting sentences. "Sorry, repeat that. No, never mind. Don't repeat that. I'll repeat that." He said quickly, eyeing the main doctor and Brax quickly. "Sonya." He lifted a hand, scratching the back of his head before stepping into the actual room. The nurse that had rushed Brax into the room originally had flushed cheeks, a nervous smile dragging the corners of her mouth up. "And you! No apologizing. Blame Brax. He's nosey." Though he didn't necessarily know if Brax was truly nosey, it was more of a stereotype if anything. Detectives... Nosiness. Simple deduction. Turning and stepping back out onto the sidewalk, the Doctor was yet again forced to squint against the sunlight. "And no, Brax. You don't look a thing like him. He's got a funny forehead. You've got..." He trailed off, shoving his fingers against his forehead in a poor attempt to measure it, though dropped his hand quickly in defeat. "An... Average one." He finished awkwardly, straightening his jacket out of habit.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Sanity is only a state of mind   Sanity is only a state of mind I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 2:56 am

Good, they know now. If Robin would just get here... Sonya's eyes drifted over to the road, searching for the familiar figure she knew would come running. Honestly, too easy, so many games she could play that would ruin them forever. But she would refrain, for now, it was for a reason, and until she revealed what she wanted, she could play, but no more afterwards. Sorry, folks, strictly business. Chuckling to herself, she narrowed her ruby eyes, watching the Doctor speak with the one called Brax. Acting like an idiot like usual, what was he trying to do, measuring his forehead like that? Honestly, it didn't matter if he looked that much like the man, she counted on the familiar features he had to be mistaken at a quick glance.

Hmmm... Shouldn't be much longer, I should get into position. Glancing up, she spotted a window across from where she sat, second story, empty by the looks of it. They'd end up searching the hallways sooner or later, and with a little psychic call, it wouldn't take much to bring the Doctor into the room. Feeling that smirk appear on her face again, she straightened up and ran the length of the tree limb before leaping through the open window. Landing with a crouch in the room, she quickly ducked behind the pile of boxes settled in the corner. Storage, even better.

With a low huff, Sonya shut her eyes and widened her thought field, searching out the familiar wavelength's that was the Doctor's and made a connection. Second floor, storage room. Hurry. Snapping her eyes open, the bond broke quickly, leaving with just those words hovering around in his head. He wouldn't know the change in her, it wouldn't take much once he saw her, but mental, no, it wasn't hard to block background thoughts anymore. Folding her arms over her chest, she leaned back against the wall in thought. Talk to him first, then the others when they came. She wanted him to know, and only him. It was important for the game.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Sanity is only a state of mind   Sanity is only a state of mind I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 3:06 am

"Funny forehead...hah." Braxien chuckled and stood still as The Doctor measured his forehead. "Did you just call me Doctor Brax?"

he started over and walked towards the chains and then the chair. It looked as if the chains were rusty enough to be easily broken.

"What's that stuff leaking from the bottle right besides the chains? Mainly because I think that's how Sonya escaped..." Braxien trailed off, a halfbaked idea. He really had no clue to what was happening and he was just trying to sound clever.

He turned to the girl leaning against the wall and closed his eyes, trying to remember why the face was so familiar..."Gira!"

Braxien smiled but quickly pulled out a vial and put some of the stuff that was leaking all over the floor into it.

"Analysing...please wait...analysing...please wait." Braxien knocked a finger at it, trying to hurry the process up. "Sorry, it's a bit slow this thing...anyway, anyone got any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity is only a state of mind   Sanity is only a state of mind I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 3:13 am

Robin's steps slowed as she reached the building, immediately noticing the rubble from the other side. What was that? She quickly hurried into a sprint, examining the hole in the wall with wide eyes. Oh God. Her heart skipped a beat, thinking back on the text she was just sent. Cautiously making her way in, she kept her steps monitored, afraid she'd set off some kind of trap. Either Sonya was in serious danger, or she just lured her right into the trap. It was clear which one was more likely - what would they blow a hole in the wall for? The rest of the world was tuned out as she tried to comprehend what was happening. Was this evil Sonya again? Oh God, no. Nope. It couldn't be. She always met her in close to the right order - no way this was happening. Taking a deep breath, she tried to calm her pounding hearts and decide if she should run.
Back to top Go down
Gira M. Xanatos
Beginner
Beginner
Gira M. Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: Sanity is only a state of mind   Sanity is only a state of mind I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 3:15 am

Gira tilted her head at him mentioning her name. How could he had know what her name is? He did seem a bit familiar but he could not place his face, same went for the other man. She shifted her gaze to the ceiling and scratched her head trying to remember their faces. It suddenly hit her like a ton of bricks and her posture shifted strait up. "Oh yeah.. How could I forget.." She trailed of a moment shifting her gaze away for a moment "Braxien! How can I forget your face?" She looked back at him with a excited smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Eleven
Student
Student
Eleven

PostSubject: Re: Sanity is only a state of mind   Sanity is only a state of mind I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 2:10 pm

"Yes, of course I called you Doctor Brax." The Doctor replied in a know-it-all tone, acting as if he were confused that the man needed to ask about it. And as soon as Brax began conversing with Gira, the Doctor paused, glancing to his side as another girl rushed up. Though he didn't focus long enough to see whom it was, there wasn't any time to. A voice echoed through his head; second floor, storage room. Hurry. It was enough to shove his legs in motion, running straight through the hole in the wall again and through the doors. He glanced about the hallway, finding an elevator to his left, and a set of stairs further down to his right. Quickly deciding to go right, the Doctor headed down the hall, rushing up the steps to the second floor.

The next part of the message, from who he had deciphered was from Sonya, was the storage room. Most of the actual patient rooms had labels on the doors, marking the numbers and with slots to put the names of the people occupying the space in. One door was left bare. Metal and awkwardly tall, the door stuck out profoundly. The Doctor headed towards it, curling his fingers around the door knob to surprisingly find it unlocked. That wouldn't have been a problem if it had been locked, the Doctor always had his sonic screwdriver handy. "Hello?" He called out into the semi-darkness, the only light coming in through the window. "Sonya?" Gingerly, he shut the door behind him, taking a few cautious steps into the storage room.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Sanity is only a state of mind   Sanity is only a state of mind I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 2:39 pm

"Doctor, you came. Just like you always do." Sonya called from behind the stacks of boxes, still unwilling to reveal herself just yet. "Listen, I don't have much time here. I need to get away... I have a proposition for you. There's a necklace, I came here with it, but the doctors here took it away from me. You'll know it when you see it, I need it back before I leave. And I'm not exactly a good person for the job. Do you think you can do that for me, Doctor?" She asked softly, keeping her voice low so he wouldn't hear the change in tone. She needed to work on it really. It was too icy, as if she hated everything around her, well... She did, but she didn't have to make it so obvious all the time, did she?

Lifting a hand from where she sat, she waved at the Time Lord. "Don't come over here, please. I've been through enough and I don't really want you to see me like this." She added, feeling a touch of pride shoot through her. Nailed it, no difference from her voice now and how it used to be, light hearted but slightly sad. Grinning at the box in front of her, she closed her crimson eyes and thought for a moment. "You aren't the only one here. I know there's a few others, but don't tell them about the necklace. I don't need too many people looking. What would the staff think?"

Dropping her hand back down to her lap, Sonya silently contemplated the next words carefully. This would either ruin the game, or make it all the more interesting. Just had to find the right way to put it so he wouldn't find anything suspicious. "I found it while traveling around, the necklace. I need it desperately, there's something about it that I have to study. Drives me crazy you know? Not knowing what it is that's so special about it. You know how that is. So please, find it quickly. I'll try to stay here until you do, but if people start looking around, I'll have to leave. No problem though, I'll be sure to let you know."
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Sanity is only a state of mind   Sanity is only a state of mind I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:13 am

Braxien watched carefully as the Doctor made his way out of the room, he narrowed his eyes. Something's not right.

He wanted to excuse himself but he thought the Doctor was capable enough to handle anything that he was to meet. Braxien turned back to Gira and shrugged, the evidence wasn't enough to inform him about anything.

"Can we be of assistance?"

He turned on his heels, rolling his eyes sarcastically, pointing at him and then to all the medical staff in the room.

"I only came for a checkup and you drag me into all of this, you could have told me, oh…the medical history of the patient, when she was admitted and--"

"Sorry, sir. It's doctor-paitent confidential."

Braxien cocked his head slightly and stared, his eyes brows raised. He hadn't said anything for a couple of moments. "You have a patient on the loose, do want to keep this whole event secret and keep your jobs? If so, tell me. I need to help after being dragged here!"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity is only a state of mind   Sanity is only a state of mind I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 8:57 am

Robin was jerked from her thoughts when she finally bumped into one of the nurses, causing her to jump. For a moment she nearly forgot where she was, but it was a good thing she remembered before she did something stupid and got herself locked in a room somewhere. 'Oh, sorry,' she murmured, backing into the corner to avoid getting in anyone else's way. Now, at least, she could observe the situation properly. It didn't take long before she spotted the retreating form of some odd man - which to be honest, she was sure was a mental patient - and a few vaguely familiar faces farther across the room. Who were they? It was on the tip of her tongue... Well the girl was Gira - she knew that one. Faces were easier to remember back then. But who was the man? Um... Brax! Ha! A small smirk crept onto her face, proud of her little accomplishment. 

Now that she knew they were here, she wasn't about to take off like she intended to do. It was becoming more and more obvious that Sonya had done something to gather them here - probably that gaping hole in the wall. Still, there was always that tiny sliver of a chance that they were here by coincidence and that the hole was actually there because Sonya was in danger, and Robin simply couldn't let it go. Instead of gathering up the nurses and the patients and leading them far away from this soon-to-be hell hole like she should have, she ended up making her way across the room to see what the others were thinking so far. Ha, for once she was the one with the valuable information. That was a nice change of pace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sanity is only a state of mind   Sanity is only a state of mind I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sanity is only a state of mind
Page 1 of 1