Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGallifrey Falls Once More - Page 2 I_voting_barGallifrey Falls Once More - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGallifrey Falls Once More - Page 2 I_voting_barGallifrey Falls Once More - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Gallifrey Falls Once More

Go down 
+3
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Robin
13th Doctor
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 10:24 pm

It was practically impossible for The Doctor to process of the new events taking place, from the red dot in the sky, Gallifrey coming back and looming over them and Sonya acting odd again, to the appearance of the woman who poked him in the arm. Thinking deeply about which one would require less action by him, The Doctor turned his attention to the woman, shinning a smile as he faced her, "And you too...miss? then suddenly his mind sparked an idea, "No wait! Hang on! I've heard that voice before!". The voice registered in his mind as an old friend or someone he knew but the face was throwing him off. For The Doctor, this was like trying to match the voice up to a previous incarnation of his own, he know's he knows it but sometimes it is very difficult.

"Oh! The Carivale! No...hold on...she had nine legs. That's not right" The Doctor rubbed the back of his head as his eyes reached eye level with hers and immediately it clicked, "Candalynne! Whisp!! Haha!!!" he exclaimed happily, picking her up in a spinning hug as he grinned with excitement.
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 2:28 am

Candalynne smiled at The Doctor, knowing how hard it was to process old faces with their voices. She giggled when he said she was The Carivale. She waited until their eyes went level and she giggled and grinned happily as he remembered her name. She hugged him and she grinned as he spun her around in a hug. Candalynne looked to The Doctor, "It has been centuries!" She said before kissing his cheek. "Ever since we graduated the academy... you and I sort of lost contact." She faked a sad pout.

"You could have at least said goodbye before you took your TARDIS." Candalynne crossed her arms and sighed. "Because, I sort of stole mine too." She smirked with a small giggle. "Do you want to look inside?" Before The Doctor could answer she would grab his hand and gently tug him over to her TARDIS and she unlocked the door and pulled him in gently before shutting the door behind them. The woman in the console looked over at The Doctor and she hummed, the console went red, her humming echoed around. "He is an old friend, don't be so hostile." Candalynne said to the woman and the normal blue in the TARDIS returned and the humming stopped.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 2:43 am

((Dear Candy:

Dragging the Doctor into your TARDIS is technically godmodding. Just pointing that out. It isn't that bad of a case, but there you are. Since it's that minor, I'm not sure if you should rewrite it or not. Depends on if David will go along. But watch out for that, alright?

Dear everyone else:

My muse died and I'll reply ASAP I promise o_o))
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 5:29 am

"Sonya, I have nothing to fear. The Papal mainframe protected Gallifrey until they scanned for any signs of danger, which, there wasn't. And stop reading my mind!" He yells before turning to this new woman who joined the group. "Candalynne! I remember you!" He says walking up to her. "That's me." He points at 10 and 5. "Doctor number 13 at your service. Nice to see you again." He say darting about. Something did feel wrong though. And he didn't know how to describe it. "Oh by the wa-" he's interrupted by his police box ringing. Running over to the phone, he answers it, and unknowingly putting it on speaker. "Hello?" The Doctor asks.

"Calling all Timelords!" Said a voice on the speaker, in panic. "The year is 5613, calling all available Timelords!" The voice repeats. It was the young man who he'd met earlier. But about 3,000 years in the future. "Gallifrey is under attack! Arcadia has fallen, only the Citadel remains. The Time War has begun anew. Enemies confirmed as Daleks, Cybermen, Zygons, Ghosts, and many unconfirmed enemies. Repeating, Gallifrey is falling! Doctor! We need you!" The call ends with the sound of a Dalek blaster, and a blood chilling scream. With that, The Doctor drops the phone, his eyes were filled. Filled with what he felt. He could describe that feeling now. Terror, dread, sorrow, and regret. "What have I done?"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 7:31 am

The Doctor listened to his friend intently before being yanked away into her TARDIS, eyeing everything around him as he was pulled through the doors. Standing at the edge of her TARDIS interior, The Doctor awed in sight of her desktop setting, "Oh..you've redecorated" he mumbled, "I don't like it. Well...sort of reminds me of my past life's TARDIS, all the books and homey living room feeling..a-and the woman, she's nice...well..i just prefer my time rotor". Initially a smile found its way onto The Doctors face but then he heard the speaker of 13's phone call echo out to his ears. Pausing, The Doctor listened and froze as the speaker cut to an end, "No..." he hissed, his eyes widened before snapping out of it and spinning on his heel and bolting out of the TARDIS. Dashing across the park, The Doctor quickly reached his future incarnations TARDIS and eventually, next to him. "Doctor" He began, speaking to himself in a lower tone, "Any one of us would have done the same thing....we all feel it...we all felt what you felt..what you're feeling. But..we're not alone anymore! Our people are back! Now it's time that we reflect what we have always done for the humans onto Gallifrey...we save them...with a little bit of Allons-y, a whole lot of running and some groovy clever tricks" he finished with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 10:01 am

(Don't you start saying that word to! :O)

"It's finally come down to this. The Doctor saving Gallifrey once again, what will you do to protect your people this time?" Sonya asked from where she had wandered to, back next to the tree, a hand resting against the bark as she looked up at the red star as it flickered above them. "The Time Lords were better off gone, and every one of your forms know this, but you just can't wait to destroy them with your own hands again."

Turning to look at the tenth Doctor, Sonya locked her red eyes onto his form. "Only now, it won't be a form that you can hide away when you do it. When Gallifrey disappears from the sky once more, you will live with it in any form you happen to be in. Do you think you can survive the pain of knowing that you betrayed your very own kind? Or..." A slow smile appeared on her face, her eyes dimming slightly in contrast with the happy look. "Will you give up and simply let them suffer?"
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 10:36 am

Candalynne smiled at the 10th incarnation of The Doctor before hearing the 13th incarnation's phone call. Her eyes were wide in shock, she followed The Doctor out of her TARDIS and she went up to 13 and gave a slight, reassuring smile. "Yeah. You are The Doctor, I remember when you chose your name... you chose it because you wanted to help people. So, I am going to help you." Candalynne said before grinning slightly. "The Whisperer is at your service." She did a small bow of her head and smiled gently at 10, 13 and 5. "Also, where do you get these weird words? Groovy... Allons-y?" She sighed. "I need a word..." She murmured to herself and scratched her chin curiously.

Then she snapped back to reality and then she looked to Sonya, Candalynne growled under her breath angrily at her, she really hated this woman for what she had just said. She stepped in front of Sonya and crossed her arms with a glare. Candalynne couldn't take it anymore, as soon as Sonya had said how The Doctor should give up, Candalynne completely snapped and she harshly slapped Sonya around the face. "How dare you say such a thing!" She shouted angrily at Sonya, "No one should suffer!" She growled at Sonya. "So, don't you dare say such a thing again! Time Lords are not better off gone! Everyone needs a chance of living, even the Time Lords!" Candalynne glared heavily at Sonya and crossed her arms. Candalynne couldn't believe this woman at all. Candalynne took a deep breath to calm down and backed up a little and looked to the 10th incarnation of The Doctor and she looked to him with an apologetic look, she didn't really mean to snap.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 2:22 pm

The Doctor peered over to Sonya, his face blank with an emotionless cold stare as he shook his head slowly at Chandelynne's apology, "Don't" he mumbled as he walked over to stand in front of Sonya. "Don't get in my way" He hissed, his eyes narrowing down at the Time Lady in front of him, "I am telling you this as your friend. Whatever you've become, whatever struggles you are going through, go through them but not now. Not the moment where your parents are up there right now! Waiting for you! The people you loved are on the verge of coming back into this reality! They are my people..our people. I am going to save them, i am going to bring them back to reality and they will survive! With or without your help Sonya because after all these years you've known me..all of me, you have not seen me mad. You do not want to see me mad at you Sonya...so before you do something you are going to regret..i will tell you one last time. Don't get in my way".

Without saying another word, The Doctor stormed off to his TARDIS not daring to turn around to the scene he had left behind and focused on his time machine with his head lowered. Thrusting the door open, The Doctor turned once inside and locked it before glancing over his shoulder at the control console, "I know you can hear me..." he said, speaking to his time machine, "And it will be hard for you to do this but...i need you to look into Sonya. Check her vitals, and brain waves during the past few years. Give me a full read out when you're done...i think there's something very wrong".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 2:38 pm

"I have no parents, if you haven't forgotten, Doctor." Sonya hissed under her breath even though he had already walked into his ship, her red eyes narrowing in distaste at the situation. Turning to look at the woman, a sudden smile appeared on her face again. "If you ever touch me again, I'll be sure to send you to a less-than-friendly planet towards Time Lords. That would be a fun game, now wouldn't it?" With that, she turned back around and looked at the red star in the sky, a sudden urge to see what the planet looked like up close as it battled for it's pathetic life once again.

"Now, if you don't mind. I have a show to watch. Don't bother trying to come either... My mode of transport is safer if you held onto me... And honestly, I can't stomach feeling any of you touch my skin at all. You make me sick you know." With a slight scowl, she flicked her wrist, creating a portal and stepping through it, only to end up in the control room of the TARDIS she borrowed from her past. "Shall we take a ride, my Lady?" Humming to herself, she fiddled with the controls, setting them to the appropriate places before starting the ship up, the soft moaning that echoed around her emanated on the outside as well, coming from the exact tree she had been attached to since showing up to find Robin earlier. With a final groan, the tree vanished, taking the Time Lady back to her home planet so she could watch it's destruction from a safe distance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 3:00 pm

Bailey continued to cut into the grass until she saw 10 getting pulled away to a new TARDIS. She laughed, watching him be dragged away. Going back to the grass around her, she began to work back into her own calm, cutting each strand into at least five pieces before throwing it. She didn't trust this new Time Lady, and wasn't sure if she would trust 13 either. Bailey was still debating about that when the call came over the phone Stabbing the blade into the grass she turned on 13. "I told you! I told you this wouldn't end well, but no. You just had to go and bring back Gallifrey just to watch your people die again! Do you know what it's like to watch people die and be able to do nothing about it! No, you don't." She couldn't refrain herself from yelling, but bringing back Gallifrey reminded her of being forced to watch her foster home burn to the ground again.
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 8:35 pm

"Calm yourself, Bailey!" he said to Bailey, and walked up to 13. "Now everyone! I know he has made a bad decision, really, really, REALLY, bad decision. But i'm sure I have a plan. Right?" he asked 13. "This is a horrible scenario, but im sure we can fix it!" he said to everyone.

In his mind he had no idea how they were going to get out of this. He had made a extremely bad mistake in the future had he did not want to relive the time wars. He covered it up with a speech he told everyone though. He didn't know if it worked though, because he started to get a little teary eyed.
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 2:22 am

Candalynne glared at Sonya and Candalynne was glad the mean woman was gone. Candalynne went over to her TARDIS and sighed, "I am going up on Gallifrey to help the war. So, see you... whenever." She mocked a salute to 13 and the others before she shut the doors and went up to her console. "Okay, let's go help our home." She said before the woman in the console stared at her before shaking her head slowly. "W-what do you mean no?" Candalynne looked to the woman curiously. "We need to help Gallifrey, our home. So please, help me... help them." The woman slowly nodded and she disappeared as soon as Candalynne's TARDIS started to materialize. "Good girl." Candalynne smirked as she patted the console, "Time to go!" She exclaimed as she piloted the TARDIS up to Gallifrey and soon the TARDIS materialized on Gallifrey and Candalynne slowly opened her door to notice a gun and she smirked, "I am going to love this!" She exclaimed before shutting the TARDIS doors behind her and she grabbed the gun. "Still has ammo. That's good." Candalynne whispered with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 4:40 pm

"Do you all think I wanted this to happen?! Do you?!" 13 snaps. "Yes I know it was bad, but I had good intentions. They lived in peace for 3,000 years, and then all of the sudden, every evil being comes out of no where..." The Doctor turns to Bailey. "And you, how dare you. I didn't ask for this. Don't even to begin to talk to me about death. I've seen a battlefield like you wouldn't believe. I've outlived all of my friends, countless generations, and whole galaxies. So don't you, a human, talk to any versions of me about death. Now, a war is going on, my people are dying, and I have more important things to do than prattle on with a human. Now everyone who's willing, pile into my, 5's or 10's TARDIS, or we all could take mine. There's no time to lose." 

13 bursts through his TARDIS doors. His interior was dark blue, darker than the exterior, with the round things from his old interior. The console was shaped as pyramid, a glass pillar at the top of the console that led to the ceiling. Railing surrounded the console, and more was behind where he piloted. Downstairs was similar to 11's TARDIS.

Back on Gallifrey, war raged on. "3,000 years of peace, and we prepared for war..." Rassilon sat in the council room. Outside however, Daleks killed citizens by the dozens. Ghosts sucked the life force from Timelords, and Cybermen did what they did best, upgraded. "The Timelords will be exterminated! The Doctor shall die! We will become the master race of the universe!" Daleks and Cybermen chanted. Survivors, the very little, hid. Soldiers had just gotten a shipment of new weapons, but would these weapons be enough?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 11:57 pm

Bailey puffed out a bit of air in disgust towards 13 before slicing into the ground with her knife. She took a quick breath before grabbing it back and cleaning it off. What did he know about death? Has he seen the life drain from someone's eyes? The color fade from their face? No. She sat there for a few seconds, trying to calm down. He called me 'Human' like I'm some kind of rat or pest to him. Shaking the thoughts from her head, she marched over to 5's TARDIS and walked inside, slamming the door behind her. She didn't care if Five yelled at her for it, she just couldn't stay near his regeneration without being extremely rude. "He called me 'Human' like I'm worthless to him. What does he know about me or my life?" She yelled up to the TARDIS matrix, knowing no one would reply to her as she slid into one of the chairs and whispered,  "Nothing. He knows nothing."
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:50 am

Candalynne had gone around and fought off as many enemies as she could while she ran off to find the survivors, she was going to put them in her TARDIS to keep them as safe as she possibly could. When she found some surviving children she became a little teary eyed, she hadn't seen the Gallifreyan children in centuries and memories came flashing in. She shook them off and got the children and asked them to follow her.

They agreed to follow and she escorted them to her TARDIS. "Go in." She whispered to them. "The door is unlocked." She looked around as the children got inside the TARDIS and she followed them in. She locked the door behind her and looked down. "Right. There is a big playroom you can all play in, okay?" She faked a smile at the children and they all nodded and exclaimed: "Yay! Thank you!" And they all ran off to find the playroom in the TARDIS. Candalynne sighed and she slowly wandered to the console and sat down at the couch there. The woman appeared in the console and she was looking towards Candalynne with a sad look on her face and Candalynne returned the sad expression.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 3:13 pm

The TARDIS spun through space, calculating the fastest way through the Dalek and Cyberships that continuously fired upon Gallifrey until finding an open land and dashing through it. Within minutes, the TARDIS materialized in the capital, appearing to the left hand side of the hallway outside of the council room. The time rotor roared with excitement at the fact of being back on Gallifrey, The Doctor smiled, "I feel the same thing" he said to his time machine, "Work on that analysis, i've got a president to talk to". Straightening his tie, The Doctor sauntered down the ramp and snagged his trench coat, putting it on as he opened the door and peered out first before closing the door behind him. "We cannot allow them anymore progress! Blast it! Where is The Doctor?!" A voice growled from behind the council room doors as The Doctor approached them, almost fearful of entering them and second guessing himself before the doors thrust open.

Two council members lumbered out, their eyes pointing towards the floor in sadness before gazing up and relishing on the appearance of The Doctor, "Doctor! Rassilon! It is him! He has returned!" the woman exclaimed, gesturing from the open door to The Doctor, "What?!" Rassilon roared as he stormed out. Once he saw him, Rassilon froze, glaring at The Doctor with frustration, "Doctor! We need your help more than ever! Come. We can await the arrival of your other incarnations inside of the council room. We have much to discuss". The Doctor nodded, trying to keep Rassilon's temper down by agreeing to everything he said, for now. Following Rassilon into the council room, the two waited, discussing where the Time Lords stood on the field and their possibilities as they awaited the arrival of the other Doctor's.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 3:27 pm

Sonya dangled her legs outside the door of her TARDIS, simply watching the show below her, an idle smile hovering around her lips while several explosions lit up the planet surface again and again. "Beautiful. Just as I remembered it being like." She purred to herself, a hand drifting up towards her hair and tugging on a strand of it while she sat in silence. Quite suddenly her ship beeped a warning seconds before a Dalek ship appeared in front of her, it's scans already confirming what the crew had suspected. "Time Lord! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!" A voice shouted through the outward speakers, making the woman scowl and clap her hands over her ears. "Bloody idiots! Don't you know we have sensitive ears! It's a pain just to hear you talk, but do you really need to scream!" She snapped at the ship, not the least bit phased by the looming danger hovering in front of her.

Getting to her feet, Sonya planted her hands on her hips, feeling a rush of sudden anger, desire to see it burn in front of her rather than screaming and scanning her ship over and over again. "Get out of my sight, specks. I have better things to do other than waste my time destroying your ship. You're blocking my view!" When no answer was received, she narrowed her eyes, already feeling the soft pulse of power building in her fingers before she snapped them, a sudden light flaring from her eyes. "Your fears are meaningless, I could hardly find a good game from you. Now leave me be before things turn ugly." She hissed, letting the anger building inside of her radiate through each word.

A slight hesitation seemed to emanate from the ship before a voice spoke once more. "Scans indicate change in energy. EXPLAIN! EXPLAIN!" Screwing her eyes up in irritation at the voice grating on her ears, Sonya flipped a hand in the air, letting the form she forced forward to shimmer then vanish, replacing it with the true one that lay underneath. A familiar form with green eyes and a cold smile as it directed it's attention onto the ship once more. "I come from the hands of the people that made me. I destroy everything in my path. The Nightmare Child lives once more." She hissed, her voice changed from the usual smooth tones to a harsh grating that seemed to echo inside of the heads of whoever heard her.

The ship hesitated once more before zooming off, frantic to get away from the creature of their nightmares. "If Daleks even had nightmares." She hissed, her form flickering again and resuming it's usual appearance before she turned and stalked over to the console, setting it up to fly down onto the war-strewn planet below. It was time to pay a visit to some very old friends, and what better time was there than right now? Feeling her lips curl upward in an empty smile, she flicked the switch in front of her, causing the ship to descend and land neatly in the middle of a battlefield.

(I really had nothing else to post so I just sorta did whatever. -_-)
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 11:44 pm

Rassilon led 10 into the council room, where 13 awaited. It seemed odd for the both of them, considering they were at each other's throats not too far back. "Come with me, the both of you." Rassilon takes them to a chamber, a library perhaps. "We don't have time to read! There's a damn war going on and you expect us to brush up on history?!" 13 says to him. "No you daft fool. And don't speak to me with such arrogance." Rassilon pulls out a book, not touched by anything within the past 10,000 years, at the least. 

"It was told many eons ago, in a prophecy...." He begins. "The prodigal son of Gallifrey returns, only to watch his home burn....His many forms cannot stop the flow of blood, the death of them, is the only way the war is won. No spy plot, no clever plan, can stop the destruction of this land. Death is the only way...." Rassilon stops. "Time can be rewritten." 13 reassures himself. "Not this time Doctor, your time is coming to an end." "To hell with this prophecy! We're doing this my way! The Doctor way!" 13 storms out, leaving the President and 10 alone.
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 12:17 am

(Now that im 8, im gonna...you know...go on as 8.)
The TARDIS materialized on Galifrey. "What the bloody hell is going on here? First 3 books from my shelf are missing. Then the TARDIS goes crazy, and tells me Galifrey is back." he said, grabbing his bag full of supplies as he walked out the TARDIS doors. "Hmph. Nice trick." he muttered to himself. "What's up with all the guns on the ground?" he said, as he picked one up and walked towards what seemed to be the giant city of Galifrey. "I materialized right outside the 'city' huh? This is all one big set-up." he said, as he went into a giant hole in the wall of the city. "EXTERMINATE!" he heard something say. "You guys are here too? You've got to be kidding me. How is this possible?" He said taking out the gun he found.

Last edited by 8th Doctor on Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 1:10 am

(for the moment, Since 5 is now 8, I'm going to continue as 5's companion just to get to Gallifrey for story line. Will note when changing to 8's. For reference to companion/Doctor change: RP- A Forgotten Friend.)

Bailey sat back, trying to relax and calm down as she closed her eyes. She didn't know what her Doctor was doing outside or what the others were planning on doing. She just sat there, listening to the silence of the TARDIS until she noticed the silence wasn't the only thing she heard. Jumping up, she circled around the TARDIS console, looking at the buttons and listening to the noise of the TARDIS in flight. "What did I do?" She asked the console, which only hummed back to her. "Where is the Doctor. He should be here, shouldn't he?" She circled back around until she stood in front of the screen, someone had plugged in coordinates and the TARDIS was heading straight for them. "But, how? Where is this taking me? Doctor!" She yelled as she ran for the door.Don't open it. We're in flight, you don't want to open it right now. Something told her, making her stop and turn around. "Okay, that was just a bit creepy."
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 4:57 am

A small Gallifreyan girl walked down into the console room and she looked sad and she looked like a lonely child. Candalynne looked up and she smiled slightly. "Oh hello, a-are you okay?" She asked the girl and the small girl shook her head. "N-no. I am scared..." Candalynne sighed and she patted her lap. "Come, sit here and tell Candalynne about your troubles." She smiled gently at the girl as the girl approached and sat on Candalynne's lap. "W-who are you? A-are you here to save us all from all those monsters?" The girl asked curiously and Candalynne smiled. "I am Candalynne Ariella, a Time Lady and I am here to save you and as many other Gallifreyans as I can." She explained as the small girl grinned happily. "I am glad you are here!" She bowed her head like Candalynne did as a small child before she ran up the wooden staircase and off to find the playroom within in the TARDIS.

Candalynne couldn't help but tear up and she smiled as a tear rolled down, she wiped it away with her index finger and she did a small sniffle. "Reminds me of myself.... I just hope her parents are still alive, I don't want that girl to be the same person as me." She looked down slightly and the TARDIS hummed gently to it's pilot and the woman in the console materialized out of the TARDIS and into the battlefield of Gallifrey. The woman looked around sadly at the fire and the enemies that were around. She sighed and shook the memories away as she flew off towards the council and then she saw 13, she flew down in front of him and she placed her hand against his chest and before he could really react she looked into his eyes, "C-candalynne..." She stuttered out with a sad look before she materialized away and back into the TARDIS console.

Candalynne looked to the scanner at her TARDIS' forcefield and she sighed, looking down, the forcefield wasn't going to stand much more and a large thrust sent Candalynne falling backwards and she hit her head and groaned. A couple of Daleks were shooting at the TARDIS and the forcefield was getting weaker and Candalynne needed to act fast before something bad happened to the children, she didn't care about herself, she needed the children to be safe. She shot back up and rubbed her head before rushing up to the playroom to see the eight children she had saved were sat there all huddled up together in fear from the large thrust from before. She went over to them and hugged them all close and she sang them Gallifreyan lullabies to calm them, and herself, down.

Last edited by Candalynne Ariella on Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 11:29 am

The Doctor stood next to Rassilon, watching his future incarnation walk off in the distance and eventually out of sight, "This cannot be changed Doctor..you know that" Rassilon spat, The Doctor lowered his head, "There has been prophesies marking my death for over three hundred years. I've lived past each and every one..I've brought back my planet from a fate i thought it had for hundreds of years. If there is one thing that i can do...is at the very least fight to live past another prophesy, it's what I've been doing my whole life". Rassilon smirked, The Doctor did too as he patted the lord president on the back before following in thirteens footsteps, "So mad men will save us all....once more?" Rassilon mumbled, "You got it!" The Doctor exclaimed just before turning the corner and running out of sight.

The war outside raged on and with each passing minute, the Dalek forces moved forward against the Time Lords, striking down their defenses like they were nothing. As the defenses got weaker and weaker, the Daleks got closer, closer to victory. "We haven't got time! We need a plan and we need one quick!" The Doctor shouted to his future incarnation as he caught up to him, "Once the sky trenches fall then that's it. There has to be something we can do...there always is".
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 9:41 pm

13 smirked. "We do what we've always done...We run, but this time, we run to the fight!" He exclaims, bursting through the doors, heading outside. That was when he saw it first hand, the destruction. In front of him, a ghost was killed by a Timelord with a solar ray gun, one of the new weapons used to combat the onslaught of enemies.  Daleks flew overhead, zapping everything in sight. "EXTERMINATE" they roared. "THE DOCTOR HAS BEEN LOCATED!!" One roared from the sky. 

"What do you say? Up to exterminate some Daleks, delete some Cybermen, destroy some ghosts and Zygons, and save some lives?" He asks, taking out his sonic. This sonic was grey and black with a sea blue light. It looked similar to 8's sonic, mixed with 11's, just without the prongs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 7:12 pm

Bailey spun around in the Tardis as it whirled around to the coordinates. She tried to read them, using the Tardis to read the language, but it spinned before she could read it all and through her into the couch. Her head just missed the couch arm and slammed into the side of it. Bailey shook her head as she sat back up and looked back at the screen. There was three letters she could make out, "GAL", but she couldn't make out any of the other letters. Where is the Doctor, and where am I going? She thought as the familiar sound of the brakes came on. Bailey took a deep breath before looking outside.

Outside the Tardis, she saw a war. The planet was on fire and there were people running everywhere. When Bailey stepped out to get a better look, the Tardis doors shut behind her and it started to disappear. "No! Where are you going? Don't leave me here, please!" Bailey yelled as she pounded against the doors until they were gone. She closed her eyes and sat down with her back to a wall. What have I done now? She thought before grabbing for her bag. She relaxed a bit when she pulled out her bow case. "Oh, thank you." She smiled before kissing the box. "I may not be able to go back home, but I can help this war." She said as she pulled her backpack on before she started running towards the first building she found.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 9:44 pm

"Oh you always know what i've got to say about that" The Doctor replied, taking out his sonic screwdriver and flipping in his hand with a smirk as he glanced over to Thirteen, "Allons-y!!!". The sonic screwdriver activated, off in the distance two Daleks began to spin around in circles, "Vision impaired!! Vision impaired! Eye stock malfunction!!!" one roared before slamming into a wall and plummeting onto its back. The other Dalek began to fire out madly into nothing, nearly hitting a small girl who was running past in the process. His eyes widening, The Doctor bolted to the girl, scooping her up in his arms and rushing to cover just as a laser past over him then hit the debris that he hid behind. The girl looked up at The Doctor, "W-who are you?" she asked, "I'm The Doctor...i'm here to help" he replied. The girl smiled, nodding at 10 and 13 before rushing off and there and then The Doctor knew his purpose in this war. Just as it were in the last great Time War, he was to protect these people as best he could, whether that meant his death or not that didn't matter. At this moment he is The Doctor, forever he is The Doctor and his planet needed healing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gallifrey Falls Once More
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next