Share | 

John Titor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doctor Whooves
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: John Titor   Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:09 am

all right than, as the title says, if anyone ever heard (or remembers) John Titor? some years ago, back in 2000/2001 on some bulletin board site (not sure witch one idk but was talked about through the internet for while-

there was this guy who claimed to be a real life time traveler from the year 2036
he made numerous predictions (a number of them vague, some quite specific) about events in the near future, (from then) starting with events in 2004. He described a drastically changed future in which the United States had broken into five smaller regions, the environment and infrastructure had been devastated by a nuclear attack, and most other world powers had been destroyed.
ofcourse To date, the story has been retold on numerous web sites, and other medias such as books, anime, and some radio programs but deals with such... stuff like that..
anyways!

would go on to explain and give more about it if noone heard of or like to know
but my thing is, WHAT IF! John Titor was actually one of Doctor's companion (or torchwood guy or who/what ever) ???
would be good set for a RP thingy (not for myself obvious as horse) but... I still like to put input and what not for everyone else! (untill.... maybe I make a new (human) character)

onwards and upwards then!
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: John Titor   Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:08 pm

Sound good mate Smile Hope you come back on soon, Whooves Smile

"Look forwards into life, not backwards...otherwise you may find your face planted into the back of a lamp-post." -Flannagan
Back to top Go down
Doctor Whooves
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: John Titor   Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:32 am

meh.. Im still here, just come on every once awhile to check on things, or if get somethin in inbox and whatnot and all that, y'know how is,
dropping ideas down for other people to pick up to use (like my oranges and lemons! ha so much research into that one let me tell you, its under weapons topic if like to check it out mate,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Titor   

Back to top Go down

John Titor
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1