Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Radioactive I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Radioactive I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Radioactive I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Radioactive I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Radioactive I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Radioactive I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Radioactive I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Radioactive I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Radioactive I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Radioactive I_vote_lcapRadioactive I_voting_barRadioactive I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Radioactive

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Radioactive Empty
PostSubject: Radioactive   Radioactive I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:24 pm

((Closed to: Kalroune, Brax))

Darren walked across the park, a shortcut. It was a late night and not many people were out, to much of his disappointment. But that was going to change, he was heading further into the city. The industrial area where workers went missing all of the time, most were not going to be missed.

"Driver, industrial area."

The driver nodded and glanced in the mirror, his eyes dilating at the sight of having a killer within his cab. But he continued to drive. Soon, he had arrived at the destination and paid the driver.

"Tell anyone? I slice your throat open."

Darren smirked as the driver hastily made his way back to the stand for his shift. The industrial area was full of busy aliens and humans working on one building, the tower of thought.

A alien was finishing his shift, he shadowed him, seeing where he went and they turned down an abandoned dock, the alien picking up on something wrong but by the time he had made up his mind…Darren was upon it, the knife glinting in the moonlight.

Slick!

Blood squirted out of the cut in the neck, Darren took a step back before picking the dying alien and throwing it into the murky waters below.

"Hey, did you see Rocka? He had left his shift and was supposed to tell us, he had not clocked out yet." It was a fellow builder. Darren didn't turn around to face the builder.

"No, I have not."

The builder shrugged his shoulders, asking him to report back to him when he sees Rocka. Darren spun around, ramming into the human, the knife penetrating the abdomen, more blood spilt across the floor. He smirked but left the body where it was and retreated into the shadows to see the reactions of the other builders.
Back to top Go down
Kalroune
Beginner
Beginner
Kalroune

Radioactive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radioactive   Radioactive I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 5:36 pm

Kalroune was sat in The Blind Crusader listening to the radio when a report came in, an alien had gone missing and a human was found dead at Industrial Area Docks, Kalroune felt the need to investigate even though he wasn't exactly actually allowed to.

Kalroune landed a mile away from the crime scene, he put on his frock coat, tightened his cravat and blindfold before grabbing one of his canes; this particular cane was more like a walking can than that of a white-cane, it was all black except for the handle which was a metal crow in shape and crimson in colour. Kalroune walked his way up to the crime scene, the news teams had already gotten there and forensics were still only setting up, Kalroune stepped in between the gaps of the barriers before being halted by an officer.

"Excuse me Mr, you can't be here." The officer insisted.

"I'm the investigator." Kalroune lied, holding up a fake ID.

"Oh er, my bad Sir, it's just that you've got the whole blindfold thing going on and... yeah." The officer was embarrassed.

Kalroune put on a pair of latex gloves then approached the body, it was on it's front suggesting that he had seen his killer before he died, but there Kalroune could smell another's blood as well, this wasn't human blood though, it was an alien instead.

"Check the water, I think I have found your missing alien, also I'd like to know if there are any witnesses?" Kalroune asked, he was enjoying himself a bit too much, he felt like Sherlock Holmes.

"You lot, you heard him, go check the water! And no, I'm afraid not Sir, the only people who could be counted as witnesses were the guys who found the body, but they didn't see the killer I'm afraid." One of the officers explained.

Several minutes later some officers pulled out an alien corpse from the water, it had the scent of polluted water all over it's body, Kalroune pointed at a specific location on the floor for where the body should be placed, he had a hunch that was the spot they had been attacked. However, unlike the other body he requested that it was too be facing up.
Kalroune stood over the alien corpse and crouched down to get a whiff of it, he knew that scent that barely lingered on the body.

"So... You're back in town?" Kalroune whispered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Radioactive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radioactive   Radioactive I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 5:54 pm

Darren gave a small smirk, seeing all the forensics gathering around the scene of the crime. He climbed higher and higher on the container crates, finding a empty one and slipping inside. He knew that man, the blindfolded man…this meant trouble. Darren was sure of himself, Torchwood was on the forefront of his mind. He slipped the hood over his head and exited the crates, walking to the other side of the crates.

Slipping in and out of the shadows, he could see that they had pulled the other body out of the water. He shook his head, the blindfolded man was too good. The knife was concealed within the hoodie and he managed to walk past the crime scene unnoticed and undisturbed. Darren was done here, now Torchwood. Myriam was causing him a lot of trouble recently…

TORCHWOOD HEADQUARTERS.

Darren glanced up at the sign in front of the building and inhaled. He looked around and sure enough, a fire escape stairwell was peeking out of the shadows. Myriam's office was on the fifth floor, he needed to know her plans and what they were going to do.

Clink, clink...

Myriam froze at the sound, she had fired Darren, her life was always at risk but she had sent the bodyguards home after a few false calls, sure that she wouldn't be attacked. She stood up to collect a file from the cabinet. A shadow fell across her.

"I did what I had to do…" She began.

Darren took a step forward, Myriam refused to turn and face him. "You didn't have to fire me, I was doing fine and now, your life is my reward…"

Myriam turned around, a trick up her sleeve. "Security!"

Darren had the knife by his side as two bulky men came busting into the room, each holding a mini UZI. He shook his head, a sly grin on his face as he tutted. He stepped towards the man, rapidly stabbing the first security officer before turning to the other one, who opened fire.

Myriam screamed as bullets flew, Darren was shot in the shoulder but it didn't prevent him from disabling the officer and stabbing him, blood all over the room. Panting, Darren turned to face Myriam, scared and cowering in the corner.

"Our contract has been…terminated. Nice working with you."

Slam! Splat!

Darren slammed her body against the wall, quickly finishing it off with a stab to the abdomen and the to the shoulder. He exited the room.

"Oh my…help! Her body guards, they went mad! I was in the next room and…" Darren yelled, diverting attention to the murder and allowing himself to escape. "I tried to stop the bleeding, I tried…"

He took the emergency stairwell, escaping into the darkness as the blue and red flashes pulled around the corner. He strategically dumped the hoodie, covered in blood and quickly faded into the dawn time crowd, no one bothering to notice his blood-soaked shoes or trousers.
Back to top Go down
Kalroune
Beginner
Beginner
Kalroune

Radioactive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radioactive   Radioactive I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 6:37 pm

Kalroune was stood by some crates waiting for any leads when an officer came running up to him out of breath and panting heavily.

"Sir... Sir!! There's..." The officer tried to catch his breath.

"Take your time, what's the problem?" Kalroune asked.

"There's been a murder at Torchwood Headquarters! It could be linked and we need you to get there immediately." The officer explained.

Kalroune reacted swiftly, he clutched tightly onto his cane and began to run as fast as he could back to The Blind Crusader. The moment he entered the ship he took off immediately, if it were any other day he would have gotten changed but there was no time for that.

TORCHWOOD HEADQUARTERS

Kalroune landed directly outside the building, he left his cane on the ship and marched quickly towards the entrance, a security guard tried to stop him but he just handed the fake ID to him and continued walking, he took the elevator up to the floor where the crime had taken place.
The moment he stepped out of the elevator he could smell blood even though the room where the bodies were was three offices away.

Kalroune walked into the room, "Who are the men?"

"They're just bodyguards Sir, the woman on the other hand is..."

"I know who she is." Kalroune interrupted.

He walked around the room occasionally flicking metal objects causing them to make a light ringing sound, Kalroune had finally come to a conclusion, "He was rushed... and injured, was there anybody here who witnessed what happened?"

"There was one guy, he was covered in blood but..."

"But what?" Kalroune asked.

"He's gone now." The officer finished his sentence.

"That's too bad, because he was the killer, and that woman, Myriam was once his boss. I need you to look at the CCTV for me and see if you can find out where he went, contact me on this."

Kalroune handed the officer a walkie-talkie and began walking down the emergency exit, once he was finally out of the building he found himself stood on top of a hoodie, he picked it up and went back to the ship.

"Ship! I need you to analyse this for me." Kalroune ordered and lobbed the bloodstained hoodie onto the coffee table.

"Just a moment Sir." The ship replied as a large blue light began scanning the top.

"Who does it belong to?" Kalroune asked, although he was pretty sure he already knew.

"There are the blood on here belongs to multiple people although the pattern would suggest that it belongs to Darren Hughes." The ship told Kalroune.

"Like I thought, be a good ship and try to track him down for me."
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Radioactive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radioactive   Radioactive I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 12:29 am

Darren had just ordered a burger and a cola at a cafe made for homeless people, staff that didn't keep up with the news and no CCTV cameras to prove that he was there. He had sat in the shadows, watching everyone pass and police cars flashing their lights, ignoring him. He gave a contented smirk but knew that the blindfolded man was out looking for him, identified the blood-soaked hoodie.

Crumpling up the grease paper, he deposited the glass bottle and the paper into a bin, located behind the cafe. He noticed two shadows walking through the passage and he pulled out the knife but realized that the two people were the scientists and hid it again, he had seen some of their work, using radioactive substances and making their victims swallow them. A very painful death, indeed.

"'Cuse me, we're a bit lost, first time to the city. Where is the nearest tube station?" Darren tilted his head slightly, they were trying to get him to be the victim. not if he could help it.

He pretended to stumbled and painfully fell on his back. They gasped slightly, leant over and tried to help him up. In which, he plunged two syringes into their necks. They fell, the perception filter turning off, revealing that they were aliens, immune to radioactive substances.

"Right down here, sir and madam." Darren hissed, dragging them down a staircase.

The man fell a slapping sensation against his face, so did his lab partner.

"Wakey, wakey."

They both opened their eyes, finding that they couldn't move. Holotape, capable of sending a very strong shock to the victim and was banned on most of the planets.

"What the…let us go! Who the hell are you?"

"Most serial killers usually have a name, right? Well, I'm just…Darren but that won't matter because in a few moments, you are dead."

They began to struggle but Darren just watched in slight amusement. He started to pace round them, sizing up the collection of knives and picked up the knife.

"We'll give you anything, you must have gotten the wrong people! Please, let us go!"

Darren shook his head. "I am pretty sure of who you guys are. That's why you are here, in an underground tube station, way off the tube maps, closed because of poor funding."

Zap!

Both of the couple's body jerked as a strong electrical wave was sent through them and they laid still. He then walked up to each of them, stabbing them in the carotid artery. Once he was finished, he sat on his haunches and waited, he was dying for the blindfolded man to visit him.

Soon, two police officers had intruded but he quickly got rid of them, their bodies lying on the floor in a pool of their own blood.

"Let the man find me by himself, or more of your precious officers will be dead tonight." He growled into the walkie-talkie.
Back to top Go down
Kalroune
Beginner
Beginner
Kalroune

Radioactive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radioactive   Radioactive I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 7:34 am

"Sir, I am unable to track Darren Hughes, might I make a suggestion?" The ship asked.

"Very well, what is it?"

"Perhaps Mr Hughes has gone underground, one of the abandoned railway stations perhaps."

Kalroune lept out of his chair, "That's it! He's hiding underground! Ship take me to the closest abandoned railway station in the area."
Kalroune set off out to find Darren and stop him once and for all.

The Blind Crusader hovered over the station since there was nowhere to land, the ship's door opened and Kalroune jumped out carrying a cane under his arm. The stairs were covered in dust and types of litter, that particular station hadn't been in use for at least three years due to a lack of funding.
Kalroune entered the station cautiously, every step he took was strategically placed so that he wouldn't make any noise.

He could hear mumbling in the distance and the faint scent of blood with it, he was in the right place. Kalroune picked up his pace. He could smell Darren too now, he was close, Kalroune took off the sheathe of his cane to reveal a long straight blade. He turned the corner and there he was, Darren still hadn't realized Kalroune was there so it was his chance to strike.

Kalroune dropped his cane and charged at Darren, tackling him into the tracks
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Radioactive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radioactive   Radioactive I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 10:44 am

Darren glanced up, dropping the walkie-talkie just as he was tackled. He fell on to the tracks, a searing pain shot through him. He could see the blade that the man held, he had left his back on the station floor.

"Get the hell off me…" He threw a few punches. Most of the time, he would have preferred fighting on solid ground as the screws occasionally dug into a bit of his body. It was also luck that he had chosen an abandoned railway, the rails weren't electrified.

Darren only had a bit of holotape left and he used it. He stuck it on the hand that was holding the blade, sending a bolt of electricity through it. He then quickly removed the other hand and scrambled back on to the surface.

Panting hard, he limped over to the knives, picking the longest one. "Not how I would have imagined it. But nonetheless, I'm fighting a blind man with a keen sense of smell, how about that?" He chuckled, kicking the bodies away from now what has become his fighting ground.

Only something stopped him, an odd tingling sensation going through his body and he could taste something on his tongue. "Radioactive substance…X-11. Get out of here!"

Why are you telling the man to get out, you might as well finish him off.
'X-11 is deadly…that is what they, the alien scientists, were working on, the radioactive tower!'

With that realization, he took off, taking the steps two at a time. He needed to shut down the radioactive tower. Maybe the scientists had no clue that they were going to release the most deadly substance through the use of that tower.

But the man...

"Bloody leave me alone about my choices. Let's leave it at that, or do I have to kill you off too?" Darren muttered, making his way through the streets. People moved to the side as the sight of a man, covered from head to toe in blood and waving a knife around.

"Halt in the name of the Princess Ractu!" A police man shouted.

But Darren hadn't heard it, his main goal was to shut down the plant and…he didn't want to think of it. Or he could use it to wipe out…that would ruin his 'game.'

He had arrived, looked up and saw that it was a bigger matter than he expected. He had no blueprints and it was heavily guarded. Darren put away the knife, quickly wiping the blood to make it look like ketchup and walked in.
Back to top Go down
Kalroune
Beginner
Beginner
Kalroune

Radioactive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radioactive   Radioactive I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 6:24 pm

Darren ran off after saying something about a radioactive substance and the power plant. However, Kalroune wasn't too sure of that as he was too dazed to understand him. He could smell something approaching, it was putrid, it must have been the radioactive substance Darren had mentioned.
Kalroune jumped onto the platform and ran out of the station, leaving the cane behind. Rain fell hard on his face.

"Ship! I need a cane that isn't easily detected by security scanners!" Kalroune called out to the hovering ship.

"Certainly Sir. My scanners suggest that the best cane to use would be the grappling-hook cane. Why do you need it Sir?" The ship asked.

"I lost my last one in a radioactive substance back there."

"I'll prepare an order for a new one soon Sir. May I know why you need the cane that is hardest to detect, Sir?"

"It's Darren, I'm going after him. He's gone to the power plant and I need to stop him from whatever evil he plans on doing."

The ship dropped out a cane for Kalroune. He snatched it out of the air and began running to the power plant.

When he arrived he pretended as though he was an everyday blind man and let the cane lead. He could smell Darren, he was in the vicinity. After following the scent of blood and burgers, Kalroune found himself in the men's toilets and there he was.

"Darren stop right there, get away from that air duct and tell what exactly you are doing! You can't escape this time."
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Radioactive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radioactive   Radioactive I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 3:00 pm

Darren backed himself out of the air duct, his hands raised up into the air. A low growl was emitted from his throat. "Not like I was going to escape…" He casted a glance backwards to the air duct, and he had around a few minutes before someone would ruin the perfect opportunity to shut the plant down. It was an unexpected surprise, but he liked surprises. "You think I'm planning something, but I figure something odd is happening."

Another man, a builder, strolled in. Darren quickly moved his hands from the up position to inside his pockets, glaring at the builder. I really want to kill you... It had been quite a while since he had actually killed anyone in the last hour or two.

The builder was lingering, fixing his hair. If he had any. "Mate, could you kindly…go away? Private conversation here." Darren's voice was dangerously close to saying that he would lunge forward and snap the man's neck.

The builder raised an eyebrow, scoffed and made his way outside. Darren resumed his position, taking three quick glances at the air duct, quickly sweeping his leg under the blindfolded man and ran out. He stopped running and pretended to blend in.

"Excuse me, stupid question but I was called in and needed to check up on the X-11?" Darren asked.

The alien made a few strange noises before pointing him in the right direction. Darren sped-walked all the way to the door, stopping as he realized it needed a security or a member of the plant to authorize his entrance.

A man walked passed, he stole a sly look before stalking him.

Snap!

The man dropped to the ground, no one had noticed, considering it was behind the toilets. Darren had taken the ID card of the dead man.
Back to top Go down
Kalroune
Beginner
Beginner
Kalroune

Radioactive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radioactive   Radioactive I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 2:35 pm

Kalroune fell to the ground as he heard Darren run off, once he got back onto his feet he ran outside and asked whether anyone had seen a human run out of the toilets a few seconds prior to himself, it seemed that no one had seen Darren exit.

Kalroune began listening around for any suspicious sounds and then he heard a crack nearby, he chased the sound; when he got to the source of the sound he was confronted with a body on the ground, he had an idea of where Darren was headed.
He ran up to the door that Darren had gone through, it wasn't letting him go through due to him not having an ID, frustrated Kalroune punched into the scanner and ripped out most of the wiring inside it, the door malfunctioned and let him enter.

Kalroune ran through the hallway trying to get a fix on Darren's scent but he was finding it difficult as his sense of smell was being clogged with the strong odor of cleaning products, Darren's scent was faint but he could still figure out wear he was.

Kalroune began to slow down as he approached a turning point, he knew that Darren was just around the corner. Kalroune removed his blindfold and wrapped the fabric around his wrists like a fiber wire, He turned the corner and charged at Darren ,who's back was turned, and drop kicked him on the back, Darren was sent at least two and a half meters away and into a wall.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Radioactive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radioactive   Radioactive I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 12:16 pm

Darren whacked into the wall at a tremendous force, he shut his eyes as a headache began to form. So, if I do try to save all of you from being exposed to a deadly radioactive toxin…you attempt to kill me. A lose-lose situation right here. His eyes finally opened, Darren stayed in the same place, looking up at Kalroune.

"Lucky punch." He smirked. Darren used the wall for support, standing up to face Kalroune. "Is the crocodile still on me? I'm kind of busy?"

He began to limp towards where he was actually heading, which was the bottom of the tower, where the chemicals were kept and all the staff met for their daily break. It was something he felt as if was a rather tedious task, especially if he kept on following him everywhere. Staff passed around him and he attempted to look slightly less hurt than he actually was.

"Hey, could you get me to the bottom? I'm a member of staff here?" He flashed the ID card, but the scientist wasn't having any frauds, took the card but quickly met his demise.

Darren picked the card back up and walked on, well, he was very much of a help, wasn't he? He scoffed, looking through various windows to labs and such. Many were in large suits that protected them from the radioactivity. He slipped into an employee's changing room to see whether he could find a suit but only found ordinary clothes, in which some stank. Darren quickly changed into a different set of clothes, leaving his ones in the changing room. It would mask his scent and confuse Kalroune to that he was an alien.

It was like a maze, a place that never ended, but he found the staircase and slowly made his way up them.
Back to top Go down
Kalroune
Beginner
Beginner
Kalroune

Radioactive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radioactive   Radioactive I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 2:34 pm

Kalroune began to chase after Darren but he lost his scent, where did he go?
He walked around until he picked up the scent again, Darren was in the changing rooms; Kalroune entered the room only to a pile of Darren's clothes on the floor, he must have gotten changed to lose some of his scent. Kalroune took Darren's clothes and left them in the shower, this helped wash away the distracting scent so he could still get an idea on where Darren was.

As he went to leave the changing room and continue his hunt a scientist walked in, Kalroune hid behind a row of lockers and waited for the scientist to get out of his hazmat suit and into the shower, Kalroune stole the suit and climbed into it, fortunately the suit still allowed him to pick up scents.

He could smell an alien nearby, it also seemed to smell of several species and blood, it was Darren in his new attire.

"You can't get away from me Darren." Kalroune muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Radioactive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radioactive   Radioactive I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 3:42 pm

He had already gotten to the top, and was frantically battling a battle with some of the fellow scientists to get into the door leading to the place the X-11 was kept.

"Look, I need to get in, top most priority!" Darren exclaimed, playing along with the scenario that was given to him.

"Guh, Isa grek kolo!" It translated into roughly: I'm the lead scientist, get out of the way. Everyone stopped bickering and parted for the lead scientist to make his way to the lab and unlock it using the master key.

Something in the lead's eye gave Darren a clue to that the alien knew what he was doing and was purposely entering to…set the whole tower off. Darren needed to act fast or everyone would be killed. But he could sense that Kalroune was hot on his tail and needed a firm distraction, he had picked up on the new scent. It annoyed him that he wasn't able to be left alone in peace but it had to be done.

Darren shut the door behind him, only him and the lead scientist were in the room. He doubled locked it and watched the little alien scurry around, picking the best of the batch and inserting it into a large container.

"I wouldn't, if I were you."

The alien froze, it's first mistake. it then turned to face Darren, no emotion showing in his black, beady eyes but clenched the X-11 tightly.

"Guh Ro were jakka kiylo?" The alien produced a noise, sounding fairly familiar to a laugh. "Haglo poro toca kiylo!" (Translation: Who do you think you are? They killed my entire family!)

Darren took a step closer, anticipating the alien's next move to edge closer to the container. The blade slowly slipped out of his sleeve. "No excuses, tut tut. But do the entire population deserve this? For the lives of a few?" He grinned, taking a lunge towards the alien, trapping it in a headlock.

It struggled, releasing any defense mechanism it had on Darren, who in response only held the knife closer to the alien's throat.
Back to top Go down
Kalroune
Beginner
Beginner
Kalroune

Radioactive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radioactive   Radioactive I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 4:28 pm

Kalroune began scaling the stairs at match speed. He had reached the top and Darren was nearby, as he got closer to Darren he started to get a bad feeling, Darren might not have been trying to do anything wrong after all, it seemed as though he was looking for something instead of someone.

Darren was just in front of Kalroune, a locked door was blocking the way, Kalroune climbed out of the hazmat suit and began to kick in the door, he smashed against it with all his might, putting various small dents into it. After a minute he was sure that he had damaged the door enough that one last strong blow would knock it down. Kalroune walked back a good distance and then charged at the door, he barged into it and before he knew it he had rolled on the floor. Kalroune could sense two people in the room, Darren and an alien, a vile scent lingered on the alien, it was similar to that radioactive chemical back in the station.

"Darren, there's no escaping now. Don't even think about killing that fellow either. Just tell me what is going on here, and no silly games."
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Radioactive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radioactive   Radioactive I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 5:09 pm

Darren let out a growl, annoyed that the banging on the door wouldn't stop and then it broke, he spun round to see…Kalroune.

"What a surprise, I'm sure you can smell it…" The knife was held dangerously close to his neck, almost piercing it. "This alien here, the lead scientist…is a traitor, you see that container over there? He was aiming to poison the whole planet, killing everyone in revenge for the death of his family. But as you can…hear…I can't let that happen."

But that alien had one last trick up it's sleeve, the container was already full and was primed to go, all it needed to do was press a button and the gas was released. It was a slow process.

Darren slashed the alien's throat.
Back to top Go down
Kalroune
Beginner
Beginner
Kalroune

Radioactive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radioactive   Radioactive I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 5:21 pm

"Darren... You really shouldn't have done that... If you had thought it through already, you would have realised that he had programmed it to go off if his pulse stops beating. Now the countdown has begun."

Kalroune ran up to the container and began to lift it, he managed to lift it but it was far too heavy for just him to carry it by himself.

"Darren! If you want to live, could you please help me dispose of this container!"

"We need to get it to my ship... F-from there we... My ship will be able send it off to a safer location where it can't do harm to anybody...So if you'd please!" Kalroune was struggling to keep his on the container.

"I can clear your name if that's what you want? I can get you off of the police database...I-I'm pretty sure that's a fair price for helping out with protecting the planet? Just stop contemplating and help me dammit!"
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Radioactive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radioactive   Radioactive I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 3:07 pm

Darren finally tore his eyes off the sight of the body in front of him, Kal's words seeping into his brain. He spun himself around, lunging over and helping bearing the weight of the container. He looked into Kal's eyes and helped lift the load.

"There's things that you won't be able…to change." He grunted as he pulled the container out of the room, glaring at the various scientists who scrambled out of the way, screaming and pulling everyone else out of the way.

The countdown was annoying him, it annoyed the tiny part of him that could not handle pressure. Something he had not felt for a while.

"Could your ship be any further away?" Darren rolled his eyes, impatience seeping into his voice. The chemicals were deadly and they would be at the center, the quickest to die, something he did not want to happen.

Darren took the load into his own, it pushing him down into the ground but the best thing was for Kal to forget about him, the last thing he wanted was for the police to capture him, even if he was trying to get his name off the criminal list...
Back to top Go down
Kalroune
Beginner
Beginner
Kalroune

Radioactive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radioactive   Radioactive I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 2:49 pm

Kalroune fell to the floor, Darren had kicked him and continued walking with the load but in another direction. By the time Kalroune had gotten to his feet Darren was already far off into the crowd, there was nothing he could do. There wasn't enough time and Kalroune had no other choice.

He began running at full pelt to his ship, pushing and barging through the people.

"Ship!" He yelled, "Open up!"

The doors to the Blind Crusader barely opened and Kalroune dived into the ship. He climbed up to the main deck, "Ship... Get us out of here as quickly as possible!" He demanded, sorrow in his tone.

The ship began to hover and blasted off into space.

Kalroune ripped off his coat and cravat, "No, more silly games. It's all over now." he muttered to himself as his put on a pair of torn trousers, a dark pinstripe waistcoat with leather buckles and a long black leather coat.

"Ship... take me somewhere away from here." Kalroune requested softly

"Yes, sir."
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Radioactive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radioactive   Radioactive I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 3:06 pm

There was that damned teleporter up ahead and Darren sighed, but still carried on. All his limbs were screaming to be rested but he needed to get rid of this, the teleporter was used for criminals in the 'old' ages to banish them.

He opened the teleporter and passed the canister through. The last he saw of it was that it had started the last five seconds until detonation. He then broke the controls of the teleporter and it quickly shut down.

Police sirens were approaching, the canister was gone and so was the person who promised him his freedom. The freedom that he would never get.

The police held him down, snapping on the handcuffs and everything was carried out in such a blur that by the time he snapped back to reality, Darren was sitting in an interview room, by himself. The door opened and a senior interrogator walked in. He wasn't exactly in the best place if they looked at his files.

"Why were you at the teleporter? We figure that you were trying to release all the criminals that were banished there…were't you?"

"I told you that, actually, to a few of you, that I was simply saving this planet. If you don't believe me…lock me up, but if you believe me, contact this person." Darren smirked, grabbing the pen and notepad off the interrogator and scribbling in Kalroune's number.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Radioactive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radioactive   Radioactive I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radioactive
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Closed RP's-
Jump to: