Schools out (Ace and 10)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ace McShane
Beginner
Beginner
Ace McShane

Schools out (Ace and 10) Empty
PostSubject: Schools out (Ace and 10)   Schools out (Ace and 10) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 10:00 pm

The Tardis lands in the the year 2006 outside Deffry Vale School secondary school a odd place to land and one that Ace didn't think that the Doctor would land at much less hold a grudge for place that reminded her of her felonious past that and the fact of the Doctor reason and plain on how to investigate what he saw on the Tardis Scanner.

"ow Professor do I have to wear this if feel uncomfortable having to wear this I know I know I'm took young to be you assistant, but why do I have to be a pupil Professor?" saying that as as she stepped out of the TARDIS wardrobe in a school uniform. Felling like she did in the day where she blow up the art room got detention and bunked off school, but this time she would have to play by the rule some what in order to find out what been going on at the School as there been resent going on of some of the staff and staff going missing.

Ace picked up her rucksack that had her jacket and books and such to pass her self off as a student but there was some cans of Nitro 9 just in case,but neglected to tell the Doctor that as she didn't want to hear another speech about her using her home made explosives.

"Gordon Bennett is that the time were going to be late we need to go!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Schools out (Ace and 10)   Schools out (Ace and 10) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 10:45 pm

The Doctor peered back over his shoulder to Ace as she complained about her new uniform, "I think...you look very formal" he replied, trying to hold in a laugh by letting out a smirk instead, "But it's not the reason we've come here". Before he could continue, Ace had already blurted out something about them being late, causing The Doctor to roll his eyes and snap his fingers allowing her to exit as he followed her out. Once outside the TARDIS, The Doctor continued, glancing around the hallway to make sure nobody else was watching them, "There's a strong signal emitting from somewhere in this school. Far beyond human capabilities at this time. I need you to go undercover as a student. Ask around, keep your eyes open. I'll find a way in later" he explained to her, stopping as a student walked by, his eyes set on the TARDIS the entire time.

Wasting no more time talking, The Doctor nodded and turned back into the TARDIS, closing one of the doors then popping his head out of the other one, "Remember. Keep your eyes peeled. Ask around. I'll be with you shortly" he said before shutting the door.
Back to top Go down
Ace McShane
Beginner
Beginner
Ace McShane

PostSubject: Re: Schools out (Ace and 10)   Schools out (Ace and 10) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 10:11 am

Ace rolled her eye knowing that The Doctor was giggling inside as he told her what was going on here and gave a nod "right I try when I'm not in lessons and yes I try not to get detention unless that would help us investigate ?" Thinking of way of how to accomplish that and the Art room incident. But for now would have look like a normal student.

At least till The Doctor found his way in and started to head to the School when she heard the Doctor give some last minute instructions "I will Professor" and poked his nose before leaving with her rucksack and jacket in tow. When Ace got to the school gates she had to take a second to get her mind round the fact that she was in a time that was different to hers and would have to play a little dumb so not come off. As someone that know more then the teacher do and walked in the gates and when to the reception deck to get her time table for the week and thought to her self that she rather be facing the evil of space then this.

But she was doing this for the Doctor and went off to her first lesson.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schools out (Ace and 10)   Schools out (Ace and 10) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Schools out (Ace and 10)
Page 1 of 1