Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Primary Character: Ferada  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Primary Character: Ferada  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Primary Character: Ferada  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Primary Character: Ferada  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Primary Character: Ferada  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Primary Character: Ferada  I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Primary Character: Ferada  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Primary Character: Ferada  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Primary Character: Ferada  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Primary Character: Ferada  I_vote_lcapPrimary Character: Ferada  I_voting_barPrimary Character: Ferada  I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Primary Character: Ferada  I_vote_lcapPrimary Character: Ferada  I_voting_barPrimary Character: Ferada  I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Primary Character: Ferada

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Primary Character: Ferada  Empty
PostSubject: Primary Character: Ferada    Primary Character: Ferada  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 7:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ferada (the Fallen)

Species: Caomh'rai

::Appearance::
Hair: Blonde with bleached streaks, shoulder blade length, wavy at the ends.
Eyes:  Iridescent blue/silver
Height: 5'6
Figure: Curvy yet slender, muscle definition in limbs and torso
Other: A faintly discoloured area along her spine and heart that outlines the nerves in those areas.  Also has a small, black design tattooed on the back of her left thumb.
Clothing: Since being caught on Earth she wears black spandex pants, a plain black v-neck, a silver chain on her neck, and a black leather wrist band on her right arm.

::Info::
Family: None.
Personality: Ferada is ambitious and headstrong, often clashing with any form of authority since she's always right in her eyes. The way she speaks sounds bored, in need of entertainment, though it can soon adopt a sarcastic note if she's inspired to make a clever comment towards anyone. Some see her as bitter, others lost, but most of all she is seen as a strong individual who gets what she wants from life.. no matter how much they may want to avoid her. She can make friends, sure, but that isn't something she's particularly interested in; unless, of course, the situation just happens to fall about that way.
Strengths: Physical capabilities including martial arts, individualism, and cleverness
Weakness: stubborn, egotistical, and reluctance to help without personal benefit
Likes: Mountains, birds of prey, being alone, and sparring
Dislikes: Large crowds, unintelligent comments, buildings or locations of religious value, and being told she's wrong
Dream: One day, oh yes, one day she'll return to Keltahvar and convince her people of the path to glory.

History:
Grown in the Vale of Keltahvar, a valley within a cluster of crystal mountains. Since exiting her final term of development, Ferada attended morality classes and combat training to prep her for her duties. The Caomh’rai are a biologically engineered race that were synthesized by the Shom’rai. The “god” race created them so they would act as their guardians and protect them from the danger being attracted to Keltahvar. However, a plague brought by invasion caused the extinction of the Shom’rai and in response the Caomh’rai found a new meaning, built a vast organization, and began to protect and serve outside of their planet.

Youth do not receive their names until after graduation. It is their reward for having a high sense of morality and the ability to protect their Charge. However, when the naming ceremony took place, Ferada was given this name which roughly translates to “fallen”. It is somewhat of a joke to the guardians, taking Earth’s stories of fallen angels and applying it to the Caomh’rai who have failed their purpose, who have “lost the light”. The title is frowned upon and used to mark those who lack valour, compassion, or both.

The cause of Ferada’s humiliation was her failure to pass her morality classes. She passed her combat training, however, with flying colours. These combined reasons led her instructors to feel concerned and unwilling to release her as a fully-fledged guardian. Rumour has it most of the guardians felt uneasy with her from the start due to the unnatural blue in her eyes.

Ferada often broke the Codes since she felt she was better than that, that her race was better than what they did. Why should they follow what the Shom’rai had set out for them? Why couldn’t they make their own destiny? The Caomh’rai aren’t a very well known species which is the cause for her desire to achieve one of two goals. Ferada wishes to either recreate what it means to be a guardian of Keltahvar, or she wants all who have been graced with their service to recognize the guardians and offer them the praise they deserved.

Her leader, Shom’Caomh, couldn’t have Ferada act as a guardian but knew she wouldn’t be swayed from her ambition. And despite wanting what she does, Ferada feels ashamed for her lack of a proper name and would do anything to gain one of her own. As a result, Shom’Caomh told her she’d have to learn her lesson before her people would ever consider her compassionate enough for her naming. He was convinced some time on a ‘simple’ planet, Earth, would be a humbling experience.

Ferada was left a vague set of instructions along with frustration and confusion. Most days she’s caught aimlessly wondering the blue and green world, unsure of where to go from this point in her life.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: OH, YOU KNOW..!
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Primary Character: Ferada  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Primary Character: Ferada    Primary Character: Ferada  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 7:43 pm

Approved o_o

WAIT WHY IS SHE PRIMARY WHAT HAPPENED TO LUCI WHERE IS THE PRECIOUS CHILD

*ahem*

-Nat of the Administrative Staff-
Back to top Go down

Primary Character: Ferada
Page 1 of 1