Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Second Character- Russell Phillips I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Second Character- Russell Phillips I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Second Character- Russell Phillips I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Second Character- Russell Phillips I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Second Character- Russell Phillips I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Second Character- Russell Phillips I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Second Character- Russell Phillips I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Second Character- Russell Phillips I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Second Character- Russell Phillips I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Second Character- Russell Phillips I_vote_lcapSecond Character- Russell Phillips I_voting_barSecond Character- Russell Phillips I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Second Character- Russell Phillips I_vote_lcapSecond Character- Russell Phillips I_voting_barSecond Character- Russell Phillips I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Second Character- Russell Phillips

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr.Harry Turner/Russell
Beginner
Beginner
Dr.Harry Turner/Russell

Second Character- Russell Phillips Empty
PostSubject: Second Character- Russell Phillips   Second Character- Russell Phillips I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 10:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Character Name- Russell Wade Phillips (Also known as just Russ)

Species: Human
Occupation: Bar Singer, Party Animal, construction worker, future companion, and artist.

::Appearance::
Hair: Black and usually slicked back or messy
Eyes: Black
Height: about 6 feet and 4 inches tall
Figure: Athletic
Other: A Tattoo on his left arm with the word India
Clothing: Sometime dresses in a suit and tie but normally a white shirt with torn jeans or just wears no shirt and sometimes just his shorts. Sometimes he will dress all southern like for example he will wear cowboy clothing and a cow boy hat. Also he wears a Harley Davidson leather jacket with motorcycle boots when ever he rides his motorcycle around.

::Info::Family: None

Personality: Russell has a humorous personality he can be calm but when ever he is performing he has too much to drink and party’s all the time he runs wild. Not too mention he is a fighter and always feels confident when he fights even when he faces people twice his size. But when he is not partying he is normally working at his job in construction. He does flirt sometimes but normally keeps quiet unless he feels like flirting. When he is alone he likes to do artistic stuff like paint pictures or work will making clay sculptures.
Strengths: Art and brawling
Weakness: Old Memories and Math
Likes: Drinking, riding his motorcycle, performing at bars, and partying.
Dislikes: Watermelon bubble gum and Crying (because he tries to be tough)
Dream: His long life dream is to find himself a family (As in a wife and kids) and to become super famous.

History:   Russell was born in the 80s his parents were Martin and Olivia Phillips. Growing up Russell was an only child. He never did get good grades in school and often just slept in most classes. Mostly he would play guitar and listen to music and make art. Until when he got done with school he got a job at performing at bars.

Nowadays he lives his life working as a construction worker and performing on bars on Saturday nights. He really felt inspired to become a famous singer and songwriter. Most of his life he has long wished to have a family. He has heard rumors of alien species on earth but he doesn’t really believe it much until he sees The Doctor’s TARDIS. When he  peeked inside it out of curiousity and didn’t believe what he saw. He even wrote a country song about it called Blue Box Blues.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Second Character- Russell Phillips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Character- Russell Phillips   Second Character- Russell Phillips I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 8:28 am

Approved!

~Mal of the Administrative Staff~
Back to top Go down

Second Character- Russell Phillips
Page 1 of 1