Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Another Alien on Earth I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Another Alien on Earth I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Another Alien on Earth I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Another Alien on Earth I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Another Alien on Earth I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Another Alien on Earth I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Another Alien on Earth I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Another Alien on Earth I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Another Alien on Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Another Alien on Earth I_vote_lcapAnother Alien on Earth I_voting_barAnother Alien on Earth I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Another Alien on Earth I_vote_lcapAnother Alien on Earth I_voting_barAnother Alien on Earth I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Another Alien on Earth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Another Alien on Earth Empty
PostSubject: Another Alien on Earth   Another Alien on Earth I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 9:22 am

It was beautiful out, about as beautiful as cold weather got. There was a light snowfall, flakes dancing and swirling around each other to the beat of silence. The light, powdery substance would settle on the ground, comfortable and perfect. The real perfection of the countryside outside any UK city was the stillness, lack of noise, lack of people. That was the reason Ferada had decided to resign there.

Her back was to the mighty city of London as she walked, the snow crunching underfoot the only sound she gave off. Well, that and a hearty sigh. Try as she might, the heavy sense of abandonment and betrayal weighed on her shoulders though the stubborn alien would hardly let that keep her down. Soon enough she would complete what her leader had set her out to do and she would be accepted back where she belonged, where she knew she had to be.

She was just wasting her time on Earth, wasn't she? It almost seemed cruel to send her off here without even a small idea of what to do.

They owe me big time for this....
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Another Alien on Earth   Another Alien on Earth I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 12:26 pm

Avril let out a mad giggle, honking the horn of the car as she sped through the outer regions of London. That had been a fun visit - and her parents certainly wouldn't be pestering her again - but now she had nothing to do. Might as well go somewhere she hadn't been before, right? Taking a sharp turn through a bit of grass, she began going against the traffic to head towards that path she'd seen quite a few times but never bothered going down. The snow was just the right consistency to be named 'packing snow' and she was in the mood to build a snowman. Or a snowfamily. Or maybe even a snowvillage if she had the time. 

Her eyes caught sight of a figure standing out against the bright white background. Now what would she do with this one? She wasn't in the mood to hurt anyone, although if her eyes looked cool enough... Lately she'd found she'd been a bit obsessed with people's eyes, and maybe even starting a collection of them if she'd ever get herself something to cut them out with. Just to be that one creepy chick with the eye collection. Shrugging her shoulders, she spun the steering wheel to the right and took another sharp turn, blocking the road by parking perpendicular to it, right in the middle. 'There, perfect.'

With a content grin, she got out of the vehicle and whipped her hands off on her skirt before dashing after the person, having an idea of what they could do now. Once she was near enough, she jumped on top of her and let out a shrill 'battle cry', attempting to plow through her and knock the pair of them into the freezing cold blanket of snow. The second she landed, she was already balling up some ammo, ready to fire as soon as she saw the whites of the poor girl's eyes. And who said lunatics couldn't have fun? Well actually... no one she'd heard of - but whoever did say that was an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Another Alien on Earth   Another Alien on Earth I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 10:02 am

Crunch, crunch, crunch, crunch!

Ferada immediately felt alert at the noisy approach of a person. Honestly, she was trained to never drop her guard so it would be far more than insulting to miss the obvious cue that someone was coming after her. Who was it? No one she knew, that was for sure. What they wanted from her was unknown as well. What the alien did know, however, was that this particular person favoured one leg over the other. How did she know? The sound of snow crunching would have a heavier, louder note every second footfall. Maybe it was a recent injury and that's why she was being run to. Maybe they needed her assistance. No, that didn't make enough sense to Ferada either...

Whoever was with her gave a cry and the alien dropped like a dead weight, watching as Avril flew over her and roll, observing as the girl started bundling snow into her hands. Though she was never one to understand the act of 'snowball fights', she recognized the gesture and sprung forward immediately to grab onto Avril. Ferada jerked the girl to her back, straddling her so toned thighs trapped her lower torso so her hands could work to pin the other's hands to her sides. Let it be known that the blonde was far heavier than what anyone would expect... but that was all due to the mass hidden on her back.

Ferada's eyes were a pale silver in the odd lighting and they blazed with annoyance. "You are a foolish one, aren't you? Sneaking up on someone in itself is a good way to get yourself killed, especially when you don't even know how to sneak. What do you want? Why are you here? Tell me now and maybe I won't have to teach a lesson on manners."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Another Alien on Earth   Another Alien on Earth I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 10:52 am

Avril couldn't stop giggling, even as she was pinned down. This is why she didn't hang around adults. If she did this to some highschool kid, they might have even joined in and created an all out snowball war. Instead, she quieted her giggles and listened to the woman with a mock look of seriousness. She had no idea what she just said - she was focusing on her eyes. Now, if anyone had cool eyes, it was this chick. She was really going to have to do something about this or she was just going to upset herself every time she met someone with cool eyes. 

Tilting her head to the side, she tried to take a stab at what the alien was just talking about. She didn't want to seem anymore rude than she'd been - even though it probably wouldn't have mattered much. Probably scolding her for trying to tackle her, but with the whole bit where she ducked in time, she'd assume it was a threat. Was she a mugger, then? Had she just ran into a mugger? Well it wasn't like she had anything valuable on her, so she did what she did best - went with her first thought.

'... Got any gum?'
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Another Alien on Earth   Another Alien on Earth I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 9:16 pm

Ferada narrowed her eyes at the girl, wishing with a lot of might she could smack the girl across the face. The comment indicated she wasn't listening and almost nothing made the alien angrier. Pushing the girl as she rose, Ferada started to walk away in the direction she was headed, this time her stroll was heavy footed due to an increased feeling of irritation. Her tranquil walk through the snow had been disturbed and that didn't sit well with her at all.

"What in the world is someone so young doing out here? I highly doubt you are here for a party, the houses are to the East of London, not the West."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Another Alien on Earth   Another Alien on Earth I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 9:59 pm

Grinning brightly, Avril got to her feet. 'I know. Just got bored and thought, hey, never been this way before, why not?' With a shrug, she sped up to follow the woman, suddenly interested in what she was actually doing. 'Walking in the snow? That's a bit boring, ain't it? How do people think this kind of stuff is fun?' It wasn't long until she was bored of walking in a straight line after this girl, so she hurried to get in front of her and walk backwards, keeping the pace. 'What do you think is out here, huh? What if someone just walked forever until they reached something - what's over there?' She gestured behind her with her thumb, trying to pull out any sort of entertainment she could. If nothing else, she could just pester her some more. 

((...x_x))
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Another Alien on Earth   Another Alien on Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 9:23 am

Ferada tried to ignore the girl at first, her expression impossible neutral yet irritated at the same time. Apparently her tactic wasn't going to work since Avril was not only following her but blabbing away as well. "It's not meant to be fun. I'm walking away from the city to be away from people... people much like yourself. There doesn't have to be anything out here for me to decide to walk. But, hey, if you want to keep walking be my guest. Actually, I would recommend you keep going until you hit the ocean and then keep going. Maybe if I'm lucky you'll drown and be out of my hair for good." She should almost hear her 'master's' voice tsking away in her head for the way she was talking. This sort of behaviour was condoned on her planet and was one of the few severe reasons she was banished. That thought made her feel guilty and irritated..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Alien on Earth   Another Alien on Earth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Alien on Earth
Page 1 of 1