Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Avril's Weapons I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Avril's Weapons I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Avril's Weapons I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Avril's Weapons I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Avril's Weapons I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Avril's Weapons I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Avril's Weapons I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Avril's Weapons I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Avril's Weapons I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Avril's Weapons I_vote_lcapAvril's Weapons I_voting_barAvril's Weapons I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Avril's Weapons I_vote_lcapAvril's Weapons I_voting_barAvril's Weapons I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Avril's Weapons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Avril's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Avril's Weapons   Avril's Weapons I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 5:16 pm

Name: Dagger

Abilities (what does it do): The dagger is used to cut things, of course. It was 'purchased' with the intent of starting an eyeball collection, but it turned out to be handy in her random fits of destruction, as well. She's never needed to use it to cut herself out of trouble, but she wouldn't be against doing so in the future if she needed to.

Appearance: 
Avril's Weapons Dagger_large01

Avril didn't intend to get one this decorated, but she thought it looked cool so she went for it. The case looks like its made of a leather or a snakeskin, but is just the fake, cheap stuff. It kind of disappointed her when she found out, to be honest. The blade itself is longer than she intended to get, but the blue striped pattern on the hilt drew her in. It reminded her of royalty - that and the fancy little knob on the end and the bit above the handle. Even with its unwanted length, it's just short enough to hide in a select few pairs of boots.

Name: Lighter

Abilities (what does it do): The lighter is used to catch things on fire. Sometimes she'd snag one from whatever place she was destroying, but sometimes they didn't have one handy, so she made to get her own. She's had to replace it quite a few times so far just because she ran out of fluid staring at the flame it created. It is one of her more favored tools.

Appearance: 
Avril's Weapons Bic001_LRG

Since she has to replace the darn thing so often, she just goes for the simple Bic lighters. Simple, solid coloring and a little red trigger. She tries to spring for the red ones whenever she can, finding herself more fond of that color than the others. She doesn't really like the yellow or green ones, one's dull and the other is obnoxious.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Avril's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avril's Weapons   Avril's Weapons I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 8:30 pm

Approved

~Mal of the Administrative Staff~
Back to top Go down

Avril's Weapons
Page 1 of 1