Share | 

Nothing To Fear

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AdamLaska
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Nothing To Fear   Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:23 pm

Aboard a Dalek ship, work began on a secret weapon. Prisoners of War from the planet gallifrey were strapped to tables and tampered with, skin stripped, and circuitry added.Screams muffled by the head straps that kept them from moving.
"The Soliders are ready! Activate!Activate!" screamed one of the Daleks, and the psychic-link was activated with a slow whir, which built to a high pitch whine. Moments later, Daleks scream and attempt to shoot and kill the very creation they made, before the self destructing Daleks rip the ship apart. However, the new species manages to use time travel technology to jump outwards through time. Scattered amongst the stars. Isolated and scared, destined to be outcasted. Until one day, when their fear turns to hate and anger... Until today.

Adam sits by the loading bay for the Madison Square Garden subway, which is delayed. He is strumming on a guitar, hoping anyone who passes by would spare him some change. He wasn't particularly good, but he isn't bad, either. The tune, American Pie, one of his favorite tunes, and popular enough that people usually give him some change. Tonight, however, nobody is down in the subway. NOBODY. Its like they were avoiding the station, or they all just disappeared. Who knows, after his run in with the Doctor, a couple of years ago, involving the UNIT drone stumbling across Ice Warrior holy ground, leading to Lots of planets have a north! off Ice Warrior battle Fleets claiming Earth as theirs, only to have the Doctor save the day, anything could be possible.

he heard footsteps approaching, so he made sure to play his best, when he looked up, he turned pale, and stumbled, leaving his daily keep behind, and booking it, just another one these hideous creatures to cut him off.

"Please...get away! The Doctor will save me... He always does!"

He was cornered against a wall, with no way out as the nightmarish creatures surrounded him, ready to do whatever it is they planned to do with him.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Fear   Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:38 pm

Ferada was following it, how could she not?  The alien had spotted the terror from the rooftop she was perched atop of, using the heights to keep away from the pink apes below.  But then she saw it, that thing, and moved as fast as she could to scale down the latter and keep to the shadows so she could follow it.  She was rather thankful she wasn't the type to let fear seize her actions, that would be a disgrace to her race, so she followed and followed despite the thing looking like- no!  It wasn't him, it wasn't, and she knew the thing was only a damned illusion by the small flickering it gave every once in a while.  Ferada pondered if the simple eyes of the humans would be able to catch on but doubted it.  Those pink creatures were weak.

The thing, whatever it may be, headed in the subway and, with reluctance, she followed.  It wasn't long before she heard the screams of a man and she picked up the pace, breaking into a run.  "Not this day, daemon!"  She breathed, twitching her hands and blue energy spiralled from the sleeve of her shirt and to her right hand, a sword forming in her grip that she used to pierce the fiend through the heart.  Her pale eyes flickered to the man against the wall, eyeing him for injuring and, upon seeing none, jerked her head to the side.  "Move."  

Ferada had to tell the human male to get out, she wasn't sure what the thing she was currently attacking was capable of and that meant it could be possible the thing would lash out and harm.  She hadn't seen anything like it in her short time alive so she couldn't underestimate the other alien..
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Fear   Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:53 pm

Robin sprinted down the sidewalk, her feet clicking loudly in the quiet. Whatever that thing was, it was bad. It looked like an ordinary person at a first glance, but she knew from its advance that there was no bloody way it was. So now she was running from it, trying to find a nice, sound place to hide until it left her alone. Then the Doctor could deal with it in the morning when he came to get her. 

Spotting a subway, she thought that'd have to do and scrambled down into it, hoping the... whatever that was didn't get a chance to see her. She could hide somewhere down there, somewhere dark she wouldn't be found, and just come back out in a few hours. There, perfect. Plan works. Right? Panting, she continued her sprint until she reached a dead halt. Oh God. There in front of her stood Sonya, her golden eyes glowing, shining through her pitch black bangs. Not this one, not again. She barely noticed the other two people, her eyes quickly catching sight of Mal, dressed up in her Torchwood uniform and lying on the floor, dying. Or possibly dead. In that moment, she swore her hearts stopped, eyes again fixated on the demon Time Lord. 'W-What's going on?!' Her voice came out so weak and scared - she didn't like it.

((This fails, but blame Mal for killing half my idea >.>))

PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Fear   Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:14 pm

Cafrin walked along the rails of the subway. This was the day the train would be late, so she had more time to walk. Whistling as she walked, she heard something come from the opening at the next station. No one was supposed to be there but the guitarist. He was always there, collecting money in his little guitar case, but it wasn't music she heard. Someone was yelling, and loudly. She raced along the trail until she could see the scene. She was wrong about the day, the subway would be there any minute and she needed to disappear for the moment. I'm not supposed to be here, not yet. I got the date wrong. Dang it. She yelled at herself as she climbed out of the subway railway, trying to stay quiet and un-noticed. She looked up as she made her way to her feet and dashed to hide behind a pillar. "Oh, good. Robin's here. So much for not being noticed." She whispered to herself.
Back to top Go down
AdamLaska
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Fear   Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:32 pm

I look down at the deceased creature, then up at Ferada. i quickly run off, shivering and shaking in fear. What juts happened? Who was that who saved me? What attacked me? it looked like...No, the doctor defeated them... While lost in thought, Adam never saw the turnstile, and ran into it full force, flipping over it and landing with a thud.

meanwhile, the creature flashes, and suddenly it is standing again, tackling  Ferada as it raises its hand, which turns red hot.

(BY THE WAY, WERE GOING WITH TH SINGLE REGENERATION RULE. SO MUCH TIMELORD IS LOST THEY CAN ONLY REGENERATE ONCE. YOU HAVE TO MAKE SURE IT IS DEAD-DEAD.THAT IS ALL)
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Fear   Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:45 pm

Ferada let the body drop to the floor and she watched the man run away, "Hey!... You're welcome, jerk." People and their panic, it always got the better of them, didn't it? Oh well, he didn't matter any more though she was annoyed she didn't at least get a thanks in recognition. Maybe if she was spiteful she would hunt him down and drag out what she deserved.

As she went to walk away the flash of a regeneration caught her attention. Hold on, wasn't that a Time Lord thing? That was... puzzling, and even more concerning as the creature she had just stabbed had gotten up and rammed its body into her. Thank god she was sturdy on her feet, all it managed to do was push her back. That hand, how offensive it was being reached towards her face. So she got rid of it... literally.

With a slice of her sword, the red hand flopped to the floor while Ferada grappled with her opponent, kicking at it's shins while she twisted her blade and stabbed it between the alien's neck and shoulder. "I don't know what you want or why you look like that awful man of my memories, but know this: if there are more of you I will find you all and destroy you. Obviously your intentions are cruel if you bring fear about places, hmm?" As she spoke, she drove her Torri further into the other's body, a twisted snarl appearing on her face.

Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Fear   Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:49 pm

Poking his head out from around the edge of a corner, the Doctor eyed the scene in front of him with a curious look on his face. "Looks interesting enough, but really..." His eyes wandered over the people there before landing on the man that started running off. His curiosity getting the best of him and sending the Time Lord's feet walking out into the open, spotting Robin off to the side as well. "What do we have here? Creatures, people running? Usually that means I should show up and save the day, but it looks like you already have someone here to take care of it. Killing them while doing it too."

Casting a sharp look over at the woman, the Doctor shook his head and strolled forward, his eyes resting on the familiar, young girl with a grin. "Been a while. You look like you've seen a ghost, Robin." He teased, his usual grin flashing onto his face as he spoke, trying to set the young girl at ease.

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Fear   Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:03 pm

Robin's eyes darted back and forth from the Time Lord to the gory scene playing out in front of her. Ha, seeing a ghost would have been ten times better than watching this. Her fear quickly turned to pain at the sight of Mal's murder. But then it couldn't be Mal. Because Mal wasn't dead. Well.. She wasn't killed like this, anyway. Still, it hurt to watch. Taking in a shaky breath, she looked up at the Doctor and forced a small smile to her face, trying to forget who was standing behind him. If Mal wasn't real, then she couldn't be real either. It was an illusion. It had to be. Then again, with what the woman was capable of, she could have caused Mal's appearance. She had no idea what to do or what to expect and it terrified her. 

'I-I'm fine, j-just not exactly easy seeing her again...' That made her wonder - what if he couldn't? What if she wasn't really there and it was all in her head? '..Can you see her?' She wondered outloud, trying to prove to herself that it was an illusion. At least it would offer some sort of idea on it. If his answer was no, anyway.

PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Fear   Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:23 pm

Cafrin pressed herself closer to the pillar as the boy collided with the stand. She heard someone else come and and stood there silent, staring at the ceiling as she waited. "I can't be seen, I can't. Even if that's the Doctor, he doesn't know me yet. I can't be seen." She told herself quietly, keeping her eyes on the ceiling tiles. A small crack was in the corner of the right side, stretching out toward the bottom left corner. You can help the boy, he's bound to see you. Someone is bound to notice a girl hiding behind a pillar. She thought, keeping a hand on the transporter. You could just shimmer over there and move him out of the subway. Cafrin kept thinking things over, but moved her hand from the transporter, causing it to slide back down her wrist and separate the fasting. The transporter took the bracelet camouflage as it fell to the floor against the metal pillar's siding. The noise echoed through the subway's railways and Cafrin closed her eyes, listening to the group. "You just wanted to get caught, didn't you." She told herself, knowing someone had to of heard that.
Back to top Go down
AdamLaska
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Fear   Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:27 pm

Adam heard something hit the floor, and sat up quickly, his forehead connecting with the turnstile bar, making him curse and then carefully stand up.
"Whose there?As long as youre not one of them, its fine. if you know whats going on, it would be great, or if you know where the doctor is..." he remabled, his head spinning slightly from the amount of head trauma he suffered. He climbed over the turnstile and approached the general area the sound came from.
"its ok...I wont hurt you."
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Fear   Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:08 am

Nysil had decided to take the subway to his photoshoot location,and it seemed a very plausible idea at the time. He had lots of fun on the subway,and enjoyed people whispering wondering if he was him. He was smiling to himself as he entered the subway,and it stopped once he saw what was down there,he saw his sister dead,and their mother standing over her body. He had no way to save her,it was daytime.

"This is not real,I left Syra at the castle."Nysil said,as he watched the scene.The image flickered and another tried to take it's place.

"What is going on?" he said out loud.He was angered,he could not tear these things apart with a rose right now,and he hated them for making him see his worst fear. he ran a hand through his long black hair,and hated being a weak mortal at the moment. Well,at least Tenlarian vampires only become mortal,and do not sparkle. The creature changed into a sparkling version of him.'Why me?'he thought to himself.

(( thought I would start using Nysil since I had him,hope this is ok.))
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Fear   Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:37 am

Krystalle was enjoying her new host body - Harleen Quinn - and she decided to go down into the subway rather than taking a bus. She walked down and saw someone familiar, The Doctor. But she had also looked around before spotting Harleen's parents' and her little sister's dead bodies sprawled along the floor. Krystalle's eyes were wide and she started to shake, Harleen had taken over for the sad moment: "N-n-no...." She stuttered out before slowly falling to her knees and she felt tears slowly fall down her face and she continued to whisper: "No... no... no... they can't be..." She was shaking badly, her eyes were still Krystalle's, but the Deilper was only going to watch for this time being.

I am sorry Harleen... I-I know about them... but your mother and little sister shouldn't be dead... they are just missing, right? Krystalle asked curiously inside of Harleen's head.
They might as well be dead... Harleen replied sadly as she cried into her hands in the subway.
Back to top Go down
http://kurokonobasketrp.forum-board.net/
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Fear   Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:21 am

Ferada moved the body against her sword, finally ending the things life before sliding it away from her. The blade dissipated at once, vanishing and leaving the alien to wipe at her hands. With the death of her enemy, the psychic links were blocked and the dead figure of a plain looking man was lying on the ground. She barely gave the deceased the time of day while her shimmering eyes glared at the Doctor. She had heard of him, oh yes, and his box.. maybe this was a chance for her. Sadly, she didn't have the wit to keep her mouth shut and the sarcasm was thick in her lilt.

"I'm sorry, did you want to negotiate with it? The more time you waste talking is the longer you keep yourself at risk for injury or worse... death. If you wanted to be the hero you should have shown up sooner. A thanks would be nice since I saved that boy- man, what eer he may be."

She crossed her arms tightly over her chest, turning her head away to stare down the length of the subway, eyes flickering over every shadow as she was on the alert for more daemons- as she begun to call them.

Newb

PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Fear   Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:50 pm

Adam could hear people talking so, he figured it must be over. He slowly and cautiously made his way back to the area, to at least get the money he managed to make earlier.
Negotiations?Wait...is she talking about the doctor?!
He ran in and asked quickly "The Doctor is here? Where?! oh, and by the way, thank you for saving me."he added with a sheepish smile. He bent over and collected the money he came to retrieve, before looking for the Doctor some more.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Fear   Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:52 pm

Reaching over, the Doctor rested a hand on Robin's head, keeping his eyes trained on her face and refusing to look over where she was. "I see something completely different, Robin. Your fear, your greatest fear, that's what it's looking for. If you stop feeding it your fear and learn to love the memory you see, then it can't feed off of you anymore." He murmured, his tone completely void of the usual snarky attitude as he looked down at her stricken face. Leaning over, he flashed a wide grin, trying to gain his young companion's attention completely. "Think of something happy, something that makes you laugh. Best thing to get rid of them you know." He added with a wink before turning at the sound of his name being called, eyes landing on a shorter man with idle amusement. "That's me, I'm the Doctor. Big ears and all. What do you want?"

PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Fear   Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:54 pm

Cafrin stayed carefully around the pillar, leaning against it as she moved down to grab her bracelet. She looked over at where Adam had come in, ignoring talks of the doctor and other people around her. Cafrin Peres out from behind the pillar to see what was going on before moving to the next closest one. She sighed as her back rested against the cold concrete wall, hoping her footsteps didn't make too much noise. She breathed in quickly before sliding down to sit on the ground.
Back to top Go down
AdamLaska
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Fear   Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:07 pm

"Who the hell are you? Youre not the Doctor. The Docgtor has normal sized ears and hair, not to mention a bow tie...although I do like the jumper. Very U-Boat captain...OH! Youre one of his past regenerations!Well,I met the future you..or past you...not sure which." he says, rambling on about ice warriors and manhattan being frozen over, and what not. "...anyways, what was that thing?It looked like an ice warrior, but now its just a man...well sort of. Is it dsome sort of psychic linky thing? Because, the chick with the sword said it was a daemon, and I saw an ice warrior, and I think that girl there saw another thing, a murder of some sort, did she say? Must take the form of our fears..."I ramble on some more before, stopping, smiling, and standing there awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Fear   Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:30 pm

Robin nodded, a small smile on her face from the man's contagious grin. No way she was just going to learn to love this incarnation of Sonya, but what if she just twisted it a bit? Kept her mind on the one before or after? To be quite honest, before would probably work better. She didn't exactly make her burst out into giggles but it was easier than concentrating on an entirely different topic. From that point, she decided she was going to pretend the blasted thing wasn't there and remind herself of an old Sonya any time it came up. 

Just a moment later, she was sitting there repeating the name in her head, trying to drown out the slightly obnoxious babbling of.. who was that guy? For now she'd call him Jim - why not? Jim had his questions and she respected that, but there were certainly better ways of asking them than that. But wherever he got 'murder' from, she had no idea. Shaking her head, she crossed her arms and let the Doctor say whatever it was he wanted to before she lashed out at Jim and called him a few choice names. Of course, she didn't honestly mean them, but she was on edge right now since that blasted image of golden-eyed Sonya was still implanted in her memory.

Student

PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Fear   Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:22 am

Nysil walked over to the group,and wanted to meet this doctor guy. He had remembered his sister mentioning the name before,and he looked at Robin. He pushed his hair over his shoulder,as he walked towards her. He could always get women to answer questions for him.
"Milady,forgive me for being forward,but the doctor my sister talked about was fond of wearing celery as a corsage. Your name would not be Lady Robin would it. I saw something scary too,me as a sparkling vampire,lot worse than being mortal."

Nysil also looked up,at the other female in the room,at least he thought she was,he hated not being able to sense heartbeats during the day. He was waiting for the great explanation to what the heck just happened. he decided to try and break the ice with Robin,and try and get the girl to laugh a little. Nysil loved seeing people smile,and Syra lit up when she talked of run in she had with the doctor. He looked real serious,as he turned towards her,and said,"My name is Nysil Darkangelle,you might notice me by the latest shampoo commercial I was in,That sparkling version of me disappeared before I could ask,a very important question, How much glitter did I have to eat to be that sparkly,plus I am pretty sure someone stole my grey poupon."
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Fear   Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:40 am

Krystalle came back to control Harleen and she slowly stood her host body up. Krystalle looked around and noticed the group, she was wiping her host's teary eyes and wet cheeks and she sniffled a little. By the time she had reached the group, her eyes were back to the normal butterfly blue and she didn't look like she had been crying at all. She looked at everyone before seeing The Doctor; she knew that this Doctor was the one that Harleen first met, so she forced a smile and looked him up and down a little. "Hello... Doctor." She paused a little between her greeting and his name, she wasn't very social and she was surprised her selective mutism hadn't kicked in, but then again, she knew The Doctor through Harleen's memories.
Back to top Go down
http://kurokonobasketrp.forum-board.net/
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord

PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Fear   Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:13 pm

Ferada heard scuffling to her left so turned her gaze sharply in that direction, noticing the dart by of a shadow which caused her guard to raise further. If those freaks thought they'd be able to sneak up on her or any of these poor saps in the subway.. they were wrong. The alien crept towards the pillar, fists clenching and unclenching until she was near enough to spring. Her fingers instantly curled around the collar of Cafrin's shirt while Ferada lifted the girl up and pinned her to the pillar's surface. "Whatdo you think you are doing sneaking around here like you have something to hide? State your business, girl." The hostility was more than likely uncalled for but she was on the edge with those nightmarish freaks around.

PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Fear   Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:29 pm

Cafrin gasped as she was lifted by the girl, grabbing instictfully at her hands. The cloak surrounded her, covering the dress completely. Looking over at the Doctor, she began to hope he didn't know her just yet. His nearly shaved head was familiar to her, but was she familiar to him? "I can not tell you that. All I can tell you is that I am not supposed to be here. If you let me go, I will mean you no harm. I am merely a by-stander stuck in the middle of all of this." Cafrin looked at the girl, hoping that she wouldn't ask anything else. Bracing herself against the pillar, Cafrin tried to pull herself up and away from the girl's hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Fear   

Back to top Go down

Nothing To Fear
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1