Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Hostess I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Hostess I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Hostess I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Hostess I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Hostess I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Hostess I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Hostess I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Hostess I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Hostess I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Hostess I_vote_lcapThe Hostess I_voting_barThe Hostess I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Hostess

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

The Hostess Empty
PostSubject: The Hostess   The Hostess I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 6:55 am

(( Closed to Me & The 10th Doctor ))

Krystalle was at her host's home - as usual - and she was smiling happily as she drank tea and read the magazines and newspapers that contained her host inside. The magazines were complimenting Harleen's new eyes, but Krystalle was the only reason for that and that is what Krystalle wanted to do. Get more recognition for her hosts; whether that was good or bad depended on the host's profession.

Krystalle's last host was a murderer, so she decided to hand the host to the police and hop into a police officer before hopping into more and more hosts until eventually ending on a woman on the street - Harleen's photographer - and she hopped into Harleen on one of Harleen's shoots. Krystalle was only curious about Harleen but all the memories from Harleen made Krystalle want to stay in her forever, but even she knew it couldn't be forever.

She finished her tea and went into the kitchen to wash it in the sink, leaving the newspapers and magazines on the coffee table she had in front of her couch. Krystalle sighed to herself and dried her hands with towels.
Back to top Go down
http://kurokonobasketrp.forum-board.net/
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The Hostess Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hostess   The Hostess I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 7:08 am

The TARDIS spun through the time vortex, streaks of time energy pouring like water off of the edges as it broke out into the twenty first century. Inside the time machine stood the pilot, leaning over the control console as he reached for a switch and quickly flipped it then turned his attention back to the scanner, "Come on, come on, come on!" The Doctor roared, "Why does she have to live in the epicenter of my timelines, it's like an endless maze". With three mighty roars the TARDIS began to dematerialize, its parts moving from deep space and appearing in the backyard of his off again, on again companion and friend Harleen. With a thud and echo through the engine, The Doctor sighed, placing his hands nonchalantly in his pockets as a smirk appeared on his face and he raced down the ramp towards the doors.

Through the sliding glass back door, The Doctor could see the back of Harleen's head as she sat on the couch but there was something off about her, a certain something that immediately caught The Doctor's attention as he approached the back door. Standing in front of the door he pondered entering even at all, if it were a completely different person or if he had landed at the wrong house like that on time. Can't be He thought to himself, "Oh. What the hell" he grumbled as he shook his head with a sigh before knocking on the glass, the feeling of embarrassment engulfing him the moment the sound of the knock echoed back up to his ears.
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

The Hostess Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hostess   The Hostess I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 7:12 am

Krystalle heard some knocking and she went to where the knocking sound was coming from - which was the back door - and she slowly opened it with a smile. "Ah, h-hello." She said with a shy voice, her butterfly blue eyes blinked at The Doctor and she grinned once she recognized who he was - with the help of Harleen's memories. "Doctor.... it-it's nice to see you again." She smiled at him gently and moved to the side to let him in. "Y-you can come in." She grinned at him happily, she was glad her selective mutism hadn't kicked in, but then again, her host body knew of this Doctor too so she decided she might as well make an effort to know him like she did. As soon as The Doctor stepped into the house, she would close the door behind him and she smiled at him gently.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The Hostess Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hostess   The Hostess I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 2:05 pm

The Doctor walked into the home, peering around the living room before turning back to the woman who allowed him in. On the outside it was the same person he had known for the past year and a half, the woman who traveled with him throughout time and space. Same hair, same body, same clothes but the eyes glowed with difference. From the butterfly wings spreading out from her eyes, to the blue and green hued eyes, The Doctor knew as he peered into those eyes that this was no longer Harleen that he was looking at. "Who are you?" He finally asked, raising his eyebrow as he leaned over closer to the eyes of Harleen, "Don't tell me Harleen because that's not who you are. You can tell me, don't have to be worried about what i'm going to do once your out". Smiling, The Doctor broke the stare as he stood back up straight and turned around to the living room, beginning to pace around the room as he spoke, "Because I've seen this sort of thing before. Happened to a little girl a long time ago...blimey it was a long time....still! Possessing the girl so it wasn't lonely anymore but i'm guessing that's not why you chose my friend...so why is it?".
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

The Hostess Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hostess   The Hostess I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 2:19 pm

Krystalle looked to The Doctor and blinked her butterfly blue eyes and her face went pale and she tensed up. Her selective mutism was kicking in and she started to stutter: "I-I-I chose Harleen because she seemed... interesting. I-I don't mean her any harm! I merely wanted to see what her life was like... besides, she was lonely... I could see it in her eyes." Krystalle explained with a sad smile. "I-I was lonely too... I know that you are too. Harleen's memories are clear for me and I can see the loneliness in your eyes. Even with all those companions of yours... you are just one lonely little boy."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The Hostess Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hostess   The Hostess I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 2:49 pm

The Doctor stormed around, turning his attention back immediately to Krystalle, "That doesn't give you permission" he hissed, his eyes narrowing down on the woman after she spoke, "And i've never been alone. I still have those people with me..this very moment they are here. Every single one, from the moment i took my TARDIS to the day that i cannot regenerate anymore and die. They are with me. So don't ever think i am lonely. You stay inside of her and it will destroy her, literally eat her from the inside out. You are using up her life energy to sustain your consciousness, you can't keep feeding off of people then moving on when they are about to die!". Turning around, The Doctor ran his hand through his hair, thinking about the situation deeply before moving his body and attention back to Krystalle, "What if i can find you...you're body..well..wouldn't be your body but something that you can inhabit without draining life energy. I know it sounds far out but all it takes is a dna replication module...dna from you...the actual you then place it into, i guess you could say a shell. You don't have to shift anymore and you can get out of Harleen before you kill her and have to find someone else....".
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

The Hostess Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hostess   The Hostess I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 10:40 am

Krystalle sighed and crossed her arms, "I don't like killing my hosts..." Krystalle murmured before looking to The Doctor. "W-w-would you really give me a body? One that I couldn't kill?" She smiled slightly. "I-I wouldn't mind one actually, but I have grown to Harleen... she is a funny, interesting girl." Krystalle explained with a smile. "Her memories are very saddening though... they are almost like mine." Krystalle looked down sadly and sighed. "We are so much alike... I wish we could bond together like friends rather than literally bonding together like we are now." Krystalle gestured to her head. "Harleen is asking me politely to let her speak... so, I will let her speak." Krystalle said to The Doctor with a soft smile before closing her eyes and then slowly opening them after a short pause.

It was Harleen now but her eyes were still Krystalle's."D-doctor?" Harleen looked to The Doctor and then her happy grin grew before she giggled and hugged him tightly. "It has been months!" She was so happy to see him again. "I-I wanted to see you... I-I haven't seen you in a while...!" She looked to him sadly, "I thought you had forgotten me..." She murmured sadly before holding him in a hug and her placed her head against his chest.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The Hostess Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hostess   The Hostess I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 11:38 am

"How can i forget you" The Doctor replied, smiling as he looked at his friend, "You'd kill me if i did" he chuckled before shaking his head, "Listen..this bond you have now is killing you. It's draining your life energy, you can't keep going like this. I need you to do something for me...she can access your memories but it's a two way connection. You can access her memories as well...i need you to search through her memories, the more i know about her the better. I need DNA of her but right now she is just a conscious gas floating through the air, i need her body or her dna signature and i cannot do that without knowing where she came from". Smiling, The Doctor nodded, placing his hands on Harleen's head, "Can you do that for me?" he asked, bending over so he was eye level with her, "Be strong like i know you are. This is your body, not her's..you can make her leave whenever you like. Remember that".
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

The Hostess Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hostess   The Hostess I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 3:11 am

"Killing me?" Harleen tilted her head and blinked before her eyes widened. "Okay, I-I will try to." She smiled at The Doctor before hugging him tightly. "I am sorry I let her in Doctor... she isn't meaning to harm me..." She sighed and looked down slightly. "She was lonely and I guess I was lonely too..." She crossed her arms and slightly hugged herself. "I was lonely because you weren't here..." She looked down sadly, her eyes were tearing up. "S-she is nice, unlike the rest of her race." Harleen started to say stuff about Krystalle. "She is from Mercury and is a Deilper." Harleen looked up to The Doctor with her teary eyes, "She has also lost her parents like me..."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The Hostess Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hostess   The Hostess I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 7:46 am

"The Clicket war! Of course!" The Doctor exclaimed, "She flee's the war after loosing her parents. Looking for someone to match with in feelings and past, so she chose you. Connect with you better..i know she means right..she doesn't want to hurt you but it's in her biology. She's a parasite.....". The Doctor stopped, a smile cringing across his face as a thought sprung into his mind, "What if you never lost your parents?! What if they never fought in that war? What if i can end it?" he asked both Harleen and Krystalle rhetorically, "Takes a bit of changing history but..well..i do it all the time. The war ends, the Chickets leave. Your parents are alive....what'd you say? That in exchange for Harley? If i save them, you leave her..there will be plenty of bodies to inhabit on Mercury. Agree to leave her and i will do it...she hasn't got much time left, you've been inside of her for too long".

Inside of his mind he never wanted to see another war again, never be in the middle of it and see people die and be killed but at this moment it was different. Harleen's life was at stake...back then it was all of creation...if he could just save Krystalle's parents and family then that is still a victory in his mind, ending the war would be just an add on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Hostess Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hostess   The Hostess I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hostess
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Closed RP's-
Jump to: