Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Candalynne Ariella I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Candalynne Ariella I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Candalynne Ariella I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Candalynne Ariella I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Candalynne Ariella I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Candalynne Ariella I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Candalynne Ariella I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Candalynne Ariella I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Candalynne Ariella I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Candalynne Ariella I_vote_lcapCandalynne Ariella I_voting_barCandalynne Ariella I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Candalynne Ariella I_vote_lcapCandalynne Ariella I_voting_barCandalynne Ariella I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Candalynne Ariella

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

Candalynne Ariella Empty
PostSubject: Candalynne Ariella   Candalynne Ariella I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 4:58 pm

Candalynne Ariella

PICTURE:

Species: Time Lady.
Age: It has been a long time, she is roughly 1,300 or 1,350 years old. (She really can't keep count).

Hair: Dark, chocolaty brown.
Eyes: Grey-and-blue coloured.
Height: 5 foot and 8 inches.
Figure: Her figure is very slim.
Other: N/A.
Clothing: Basically... anything denim! Denim jackets, denim skinny jeans... anything denim! She doesn't really care about the colour, but she preferably wears red or the classic blue denim.

Family: Candalynne only knows of her mother and father but they are both deceased because of the Time War and she has no idea if she has any other family members - that are still living.
Personality: This incarnation is intelligent but quite clumsy. She is very brave and wont let anything get past her, also she is very good at acting, so if she needed to get out of a certain situation, she could flirt her way out or act like she is scared so she puts off the enemy. She knows how to do martial arts and she will use them if necessary. This incarnation is also very bubbly and is always talking.
Strengths: Knowledge of martial arts, she is brave and she is good at getting out of certain situations and she is a very intelligent.
Weakness: Clumsy, quite hot-headed and sometimes sticks her nose into the wrong business. And sometimes she doesn't know when to shut up.
Likes: Rain, pop music from 21st Century and she loves chocolate and her trusty, nerdy glasses.
Dislikes: Doing nothing and sitting around. People getting hurt and when she fails to help people. She absolutely hates people saying the word "impossible".
Dream: Giving help to those that need it the most.

History: This is Candalynne's 11th regeneration and she has had many faces and many lives. She has traveled through time and space and done incredible things in her time. How she traveled through time was quite simple. She had her TARDIS. She had stolen the TARDIS when she was in her 1st incarnation and she had flown it down to Earth. Thus, all her travels through time and space began. But sadly, all her past lives have become a blur to her but the small details about herself are still there in her brain. She knows her family and her personal details, but she doesn't know of anything in particular that her past lives did.

Candalynne's family is relatively small. It consists of her mother and father. Her auntie and her auntie's son (Candalynne's cousin) and they were all killed in the Time War. Unfortunately, Candalynne is unaware of any other's in her family and she wonders about them everyday.

When she was a child, she was taken at the age of 8 to look into the Untempered Schism. She was not like most of the other kids that ran away or became mad, she just accepted it. She knew of The Master and the fact he had become mad because of the Untempered Schism, but she also knew The Doctor was like her; he had also accepted it and not run away or become maddened by the Untempered Schism.

Her past regenerations have been all girls besides her 4th regeneration, who was a boy, which she absolutely hated. In her past, she had encountered The Master and also The Doctor. She was young when she had chosen her name. Her name was The Whisperer. She chose The Whisperer because that title meant she would exploit plans and secrets to her followers and she would easily keep secrets of her own, for the greater good. The Whisperer also meant she could communicate with anything and anyone and make them under her control (preferably to make them see the peaceful side of things).

Cadalynne was away travelling when the Time War was going on and a distress signal was sent to her so she could come back home, but she denied it at first before realizing what was at stake. She went back to Gallifrey and met a woman named Sonya, who was being used for testing. This woman was in fact the Nightmare Child! Cadalynne was captured by the Nightmare Child but sent away by it (her?) and Cadalynne ended up on Earth with her TARDIS and she was only sent away because the Nightmare Child saw future potential in Candalynne.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: The Earthly site named... Tumblr...? (Where do Humans get these names from?)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Doctor is stuck under a flickering streetlamp, you are on the opposite side of the street. It's midnight, no moon or stars, the only lights around are the lamp the Doctor is under, and the light in front of a closed store you stand under.

The only way to the Doctor is to cross the dark street, easy, right? Wrong. This planet is well-known for being infested with Vashta Nerada. Any shadow anywhere could be infested with them. You have a small pack on your back with several items in it that you could use to get to him.
A carrot
The Doctor's Sonic screwdriver
A chicken leg
A flashlight
Book of matches
A rubber duck
a raincoat

Candalynne looked up at the 10th incarnation of The Doctor and she blinked, the face was recognizable but it was blurry in her mind. She shook it off and looked around before searching into her backpack, she saw a chicken leg and she immediately chucked it into the shadows and watched as the chicken leg was eaten in seconds. She gulped a little before finding a flashlight and The Doctor's sonic screwdriver. Candalynne smiled to herself before putting the flashlight over her head and then used the sonic screwdriver to amplify the flashlight to make the light's range wider and so she was completely covered in light. She put the backpack back on and made sure the flashlight would stay over her.

She slowly and carefully walked across the street to the past incarnation of The Doctor and Candalynne made sure to keep her body in the flashlight's beam. When she reached the other side of the street she smiled in relief and she helped The Doctor by using the sonic screwdriver to stop the streetlamp from flickering and make the beam of it brighter so there was more coverage. Candalynne looked to the other Time Lord and she smiled, "You should be safe now." Candalynne said to The Doctor before passing him his sonic screwdriver and the carrot in the backpack.

Last edited by Candalynne Ariella on Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Candalynne Ariella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candalynne Ariella   Candalynne Ariella I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 5:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-Sonya
~Site Owner
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

Candalynne Ariella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candalynne Ariella   Candalynne Ariella I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 5:05 pm

*does dance* Yay! =)
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Candalynne Ariella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candalynne Ariella   Candalynne Ariella I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 5:55 pm

Not approved

You kept practically everything from 14's C.C and only changed a few more words. Since i, and nobody else, knows of this character we don't know their history or anything. Keep that in mind. For instance, this character has lived for 1,300 years and 11 regenerations...well..what has happened in that time leading up to now? How does she have a time machine? Is it a TARDIS? If so what type is it? Has she met The Doctor? What is the name she chose?

Details in her history and some diversity between this character and 14th would be appreciated. The more older you make her the more fill in you have to give us. Family and History needs more details, and a technology C.C for her time machine needs to be created. More insight into her past and her family would be of help. Check past C.C's for help in making it more broad

~10th Doctor
Site Owner
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

Candalynne Ariella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candalynne Ariella   Candalynne Ariella I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 7:23 pm

I've updated it, I hope it is ok =)
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

Candalynne Ariella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candalynne Ariella   Candalynne Ariella I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 7:30 pm

Um, i'm probably not supposed to be here but, if she gets aproved, i look forward to rping with u!
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Candalynne Ariella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candalynne Ariella   Candalynne Ariella I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 7:36 pm

Indeed. Approved young one Smile

Look forward to RP'ing with you soon

~10th Doctor
Site Owner
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

Candalynne Ariella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candalynne Ariella   Candalynne Ariella I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 2:16 am

Thank you! =D
*does dance again* Woop! =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Candalynne Ariella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candalynne Ariella   Candalynne Ariella I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Candalynne Ariella
Page 1 of 1