Friday Night...you get the picture

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dr.Harry Turner/Russell
Beginner
Beginner
Dr.Harry Turner/Russell

Friday Night...you get the picture Empty
PostSubject: Friday Night...you get the picture   Friday Night...you get the picture I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 10:33 pm

It was a dark night with clear skies in London with a cool night breeze. Russell Phillips a man from The United States who moved to London to perform in night clubs and basically just mingle. By then Russell had already had too much to drink of course because thay is what he is all about is partying. He is now on stage with his shirt off and in his torn blue jeans with his shirt wrapped around his head for no reason what so ever. By then he tells a local band to play Come On Feel The Noise by Quiet Riot and they do so.

Russell starts jumping around then finally singing into the microphone the song. "Come on feel the noise girls rock your boys we'll get wild wild wild! "Wild Wild Wild" the band and the crowd repeated. "So you think I got an evil mind I tell you honey...I don't know why...I don't know why!" He sings and finishes the song jumping and head banging to it finally ending it and walking off of stage. He goes sitting at the bar "Hey honey would you do so kindly to get this man a drink" he says to the bartender.
Back to top Go down

Friday Night...you get the picture
Page 1 of 1