Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
A Trip From An Old Friend I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
A Trip From An Old Friend I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
A Trip From An Old Friend I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
A Trip From An Old Friend I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
A Trip From An Old Friend I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
A Trip From An Old Friend I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
A Trip From An Old Friend I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
A Trip From An Old Friend I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
A Trip From An Old Friend I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
A Trip From An Old Friend I_vote_lcapA Trip From An Old Friend I_voting_barA Trip From An Old Friend I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
A Trip From An Old Friend I_vote_lcapA Trip From An Old Friend I_voting_barA Trip From An Old Friend I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

A Trip From An Old Friend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

A Trip From An Old Friend Empty
PostSubject: A Trip From An Old Friend   A Trip From An Old Friend I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 2:52 am

(( Closed to Candy & 10th Doctor ))

Candalynne had been on Earth for roughly a week and she had gotten bored, there was nothing to do! Candalynne looked around before she started to sing Gallifreyan lullabies, she had a very gentle singing voice and she would sing it a lot to the kids on Gallifrey, but she hadn't seen them in centuries.

Candalynne kept singing the lullabies as she walked down the street, passing multiple alleyways and people would look at her as if she was weird but they would smile at her angelic singing. Candalynne smiled happily as she sang, she remembered singing in the academy and getting told off a couple of times but she would smile it off and wait till she got to her home before singing again. The kids on Gallifrey would call her 'The Singer' rather than The Whisperer - her actual chosen title.

Candalynne got bored and saw a cafe, she quickly went in there and ordered a small tea and she got her tea and went down in the far corner of the cafe and sat down, setting the tea on the table and she sang the lullabies quietly but people in the cafe would look over and smile as they listened.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: A Trip From An Old Friend   A Trip From An Old Friend I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 9:43 pm

The paper unfolded in front of The Doctor who peered down to it through his glasses, a steaming hot glass cup of tea to his right and a banana to his left. Suddenly the echoes from a lullaby reached his ears, registering in his mind as Gallifreyan, the rest of the words bouncing around his conscious until finally they slipped out of his mouth, "And he ran...run, run" he mumbled. Glancing over his shoulder, The Doctor smiled partially as he looked for the woman who had been singing the song, only to find her directly behind her, "Keep singing that and eventually UNIT will bring you in" he told the woman as he looked back to his newspaper, "Not exactly from Earth...well...neither are we but try and do our best to blend in. Makes it that much easier".

Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: A Trip From An Old Friend   A Trip From An Old Friend I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 2:14 am

Candalynne heard a man's voice and she turned to look at him and she smiled slightly. "This UNIT sound like lovely people..." She said sarcastically before looking the man up and down, "So, you are not of this Earth? I am glad you aren't, it would be weird if you knew Gallifreyan and be a Human." She giggled a little and smiled at The Doctor gently. "I am The Whisperer, nice to meet you." She bowed her head respectfully before turning back to drink her tea and look out the window as she tapped the rhythm of the song on the table and she sighed a little. "Earth gets boring, doesn't it?" She turned back to the man behind her as she asked the question.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: A Trip From An Old Friend   A Trip From An Old Friend I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 11:38 am

"Oh there's a few humans that know the music" The Doctor admitted, setting down his newspaper and turning his full attention to the woman, "But they are few and thin. Well...mostly in UNIT. Yeah i guess they are nice people...when they chose to be..otherwise it's, pick you up while your still inside of your TARDIS and carry you across oceans". Moving from his seat, The Doctor spun over to the seat in front of the woman, sitting down and immediately eyeing her carefully, "I'm The Doctor..." he paused as he replied to the woman. Whisperer...Whisperer... He repeated inside of his mind, he knew he had heard that name before but something was stopping him from recognizing her. Then suddenly it hit him, "Whisp!" he exclaimed, "It's been hundreds of years! Blimey! Thousands! I knew you when you were studying with me in advanced quantum mechanics in the academy!".

The sudden realization on who she was brought The Doctor great joy and excitement, but also a sadness in the wake of seeing her, an echo of his people, an echo of a happier time in his past. No wars, no dangers, just studying and goofing off in the academy with friends and foes like The Master. Now the universe seemed that much colder as it turned from simple pranks to mess with each others experiments, to trying to kill one another and the people around them, oh how The Doctor missed The Master even if he was a psycho path, it just reminded him of happier times.
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: A Trip From An Old Friend   A Trip From An Old Friend I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 11:46 am

Candalynne smiled, "Hello... wait." She processed the name in her head before she grinned happily and smiled, "Doctor! I missed you so much!" She exclaimed happily in excitement, she had missed him so much. "I haven't seen you since we graduated the academy together!" She then hugged him tightly. She had really missed him for all those centuries and she was glad she could see him again.

"It is very good to see you!" She grinned at him but the memories flashing through her mind were bringing her happiness and sadness. She missed The Master and she obviously missed The Doctor, but she had also missed the children of Gallifrey, whom she hadn't seen in centuries also, and she knew a few of them were older and no longer children anymore. The memories made her teary eyed and she sniffled and looked down, holding back as many tears as she could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Trip From An Old Friend   A Trip From An Old Friend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Trip From An Old Friend
Page 1 of 1