Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Nightmare Run I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Nightmare Run I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Nightmare Run I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Nightmare Run I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Nightmare Run I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Nightmare Run I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Nightmare Run I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Nightmare Run I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Nightmare Run I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Nightmare Run I_vote_lcapNightmare Run I_voting_barNightmare Run I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Nightmare Run

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

Nightmare Run Empty
PostSubject: Nightmare Run   Nightmare Run I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 11:51 am

(( Closed to Candalynne & Braxien ))

The sound of a TARDIS materializing echoed around the local park of London and soon a police box showed up behind a big oak tree. Candalynne smiled happily as she ran down the lit up walk way of her TARDIS and opened the doors, she smiled and breathed in the fresh air before going out of the TARDIS and closing the doors behind her.

Candalynne looked around and smiled happily before looking in the distance and seeing a dark figure. She blinked before shaking her head and sighing, she blinked and the figure disappeared. Candalynne shook her head and sighed, she put her hands into her denim jacket's pockets and she wandered towards her favourite cafe, she sat down and sang Gallifreyan lullabies, pleasing the customers like she always did.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Nightmare Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Run   Nightmare Run I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 12:56 pm

Braxien hated Mondays and Tuesdays. He always seemed to be caught in the oddest of situations…one, he fell from the sky and now, he was being chased by girls. They seemed to have a weird attraction to him. Not that he was attractive, not ever.

A cafe! He turned around, running through the crowd of girls and dashing into the doors, sliding into a random booth and holding the menu over his face. He gave a sigh as they passed him, confusion spread across their faces.

"Clingy much?" He muttered into the menu, scanning it. Once a waitress passed, he ordered a steak sandwich. "Delicious…"

He then spotted a woman humming a song of some sort. He shook his head, ignoring it and getting lost in his own thoughts. The latest case was an odd one, the bodies were drained but nothing was injured or cut. Something was preying on his mind, the case but not just that, it was something to do with aliens. He knew enough to find one in a crowd but that was all.
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

Nightmare Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Run   Nightmare Run I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 1:31 pm

Candalynne stopped her singing and looked over to the newcomer in the cafe. She smiled at him gently and slowly got up from her seat and went over to him. "Hello." She bowed her head gently. "Could I sit with you?" She asked but before Brax could answer she sat across from him anyways. "I noticed you seemed a little... futuristic." Candalynne smiled at him gently. "Also, I guess those girls are clingy." She giggled a little, she had heard Brax's quiet muttering.

"I am The Whisperer, nice to meet you." She bowed her head respectfully at Brax, she always did that and she had a sense Brax wasn't of this time. "And... you sir, what is your name?" She asked him with a small tilt of her head and she grinned at him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Nightmare Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Run   Nightmare Run I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 1:41 pm

"Nice to meet you, I'm Braxien Lythis, Brax for short." He said, noticing the Whisperer's bow. "From Earth but…been traveling. I could say the same for you."

Braxien finished off the last of his meal before wiping the corner of his mouth and smiling. She looked a bit more futuristic than him but to have a name like that…Similar to a friend of his…well, not exactly a friend…"The Doctor…" He muttered.

He started to get up and then the girls returned. He groaned in annoyance and the girls entered but their eyes were a different shade and their teeth were pointed, tattoos beginning to grow on their arms. "Whisperer…what's going on?" As he said that, people began to scream and back away from the girls. He needed to get out of here, he was putting everyone here at risk.

Braxien quickly grabbed a chair and swiped madly at the advancing girls. "None of my cases were like this, none! Get away from the girls!"
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

Nightmare Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Run   Nightmare Run I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 1:50 pm

"T-the Doctor...?" Candalynne naturally smiled at the name. "Ah, he is my best friend from school." She said out loud before looking to see the girls. "Okay, wow. So... er, time to get rid of evil Earth girls." Candalynne sighed and took the chair from Brax's hands and hit a couple of the girls around the head with it and sighed. "They won't be dead, so I guess I can use a better chair than this." She gestured to the broken up chair from the bashing it just took. She grabbed another chair and swung at the other girls. "Brax... I would advise you to get out while there is a passage." She looked to the clear doorway, "Now, go!"
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Nightmare Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Run   Nightmare Run I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 1:11 pm

Braxien did as he was told, besides this was a close friend of The Doctor, she would know what to do. He quickly slid between the legs of the advancing evil girls and swung open the door, fresh air hitting his face. "Now, judging by their previous reaction, they are after me, so they would turn….now. Get out of there!" The girls turned, baring their fangs but somehow, everyone was oblivious to the fact that he was being chased by creepy, clingy girls.

The girls began to advance. His device beeped. "Ah, won't be a minute, have to give something to an old friend." He teleported to the bar, handed a wad of cash over, hiding a small tracking chip inside before teleporting back to the current situation. People were walking up to him and the woman, wondering their reactions to the girls. Maybe they saw something else? Or the innocent girls that they were before?

He backed up slightly, bending down, keeping eye contact with the girls, picking up a metal pole. "So, do you have any idea, who or what they are?" He swung, catching one on the side of the head. Pedestrians gasped as the girl fell, Braxien wasn't amused by them trying to pull them away and preventing from hurting the girls again.

The girl got back up, joining the others. The bruise was slowly healing but out the corner of his eye, Braxien saw that they were slowly transforming and the gasps of the pedestrians turned into screams. 'I guess they turned their…filter off?' He thought to himself. "Encountered them before?"
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

Nightmare Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Run   Nightmare Run I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 1:30 pm

Candalynne nodded to the Human and she quickly slid out, the chair was still in her hands and she swung and hit some of the turning girls around the face. Candalynne watched as the man teleported away and she sighed as she had to fend off the sharp toothed girls that were trying to kill her and Brax. "Well, whoever they are... I haven't met them before... I don't think I have... my past regenerations are... clouded, you could say." Candalynne said to Brax before seeing the pedestrians scream. "Well, their filters may be on the sides of their heads... but that is all I know, besides the fact they are really crazy." Candalynne sighed. "Crazy... hmm, I like that word." She giggled slightly to herself, getting lost in her own thoughts but she kept fending off the crazed girls. "Do you have any idea why they would be after you?" She asked Brax curiously as she swung the chair at the girls.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Nightmare Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Run   Nightmare Run I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 3:20 pm

Braxien shook his head, his hands pumping with adrenaline. It was the flight or fight response and he really wanted to get out of there. Crazy girl, alien things were after him! Wasn't that an adequate response to anything trying to attack you?

"Haha, crazy girls…they most likely are aliens. Argh!" Braxien yelped as a girl clung on to him, biting him with her razor-sharp teeth. He started doing a can-can, which all pedestrians stopped screaming and started to clap. People and their priorities…he could never understand them.

"Get off…state planet of origin, uh, ow! Name, species…anything, blood hell! Stop biting me!" Braxien shouted, his head facing the sky.

The alien girl got off, hands by her sides, blood oozing from the wound and her gaze stuck upon it. "Help me…I'm cold, lonely…the caged animal…inside…" It whispered in a ghostly voice, a lost child.

"We've got to help…it's too much for her…" Braxien muttered, his eyes glued to the girl, sadness filling every part of him.
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

Nightmare Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Run   Nightmare Run I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 3:47 pm

Candalynne's eyes widened as Braxien got bitten by the girl and Candalynne dropped her chair and she went over to Braxien and helped him stand up. She looked to the girl who had the eerie voice and she sighed. "We can help her... but we really need to help you first, let's get back to my TARDIS so you can heal up." She said to him before she took her TARDIS key out of her pocket and she looked around at the people that began to run away as soon as they saw the blood from Brax's wound. "Damn, Humans are so unhelpful." She growled under her breath before she looked to Brax, she put her left hand over his wound to stop the bleeding, "I will guide you to the TARDIS, so come on." She began walking, she watched the girls, noticing they were still stood there with sad looks on their faces. She knew she could help them, but she needed to help the injured first, and that was Braxien.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nightmare Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Run   Nightmare Run I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Run
Page 1 of 1